• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 220.
#8801 2 years ago

Couple updates:

Pin2dmd screens should be ready in 2 weeks. Just got confirmation that my parts are in Canada and arriving soon.

Second update:

After trying purchasing 2 different T2 in the past week that were in subpar condition upon inspection and at ridiculous prices, I am now officially shopping around for a T2 in the US.
Yes I would rather pay shipping and custom fees that to continue dealing with the clowns on this side, lol.

I have imported games before and know the process well. Can assist.

I will not do a want to buy ad specific here as I have had ZERO success with those before so I will give it a shot here.

I will pay top dollar for a mint or reconditioned game (not a hacked up resto) but a goos quality one, must be rebuilt to spec and tastefully done.
Spraying clear coat over a stained PF is not restoring, to be specific.

If you have one in original shape, I am also interested.
Condition is king.

Let me know what you have.
Thanks

#8802 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

How many wires are on the switch on the non banded side that are white w/purple? Should be 2 attached.

Currently just one, it is white wire with purple bands.

#8803 2 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Currently just one, it is white wire with purple bands.

Here is a pic from my T2 restoration. My drop target switch has 2 wires on the non banded side, both with with purple.

20191218_105200 (resized).jpg20191218_105200 (resized).jpg
#8804 2 years ago

Here's a couple pics of my T2 drop microswitch, this should make it pretty clear.

100_8418 (resized).JPG100_8418 (resized).JPG

100_8419 (resized).JPG100_8419 (resized).JPG
#8805 2 years ago

Thanks everyone, that did it and couldn't have go it done so quickly without everyone's help!!

#8806 2 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Thanks everyone, that did it and couldn't have go it done so quickly without everyone's help!!

Glad to help!

#8807 2 years ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

Here’s another puzzler - I recently purchased the lighted speaker kits for my T2 and another game. First one went in great no issues
I put next kit in my T2 -connecting to J116,J117 or J118. No lights. I send it back
Receive the next kit - same thing. No lights. The two machines are close enough so I ran the cable over to the first game and the lights work. (Prob the first kit they sent did too. Ugh ).
Plug it back into either of the above jacks - no lights. On J118 - the cables orig ran to this jack, when plugged back in - game reboots , so it does get power to and thru that jack and cable assembly
Lights work- check (from other game)
J connector work - check
Lights into those J connectors - nuttin
Any ideas on this one ?
Does this have anything to do with My fuse question above?

Turns out this one was fuse 116. Although it was getting the 5v it was not getting the 12v. Fuse “looked” good. With the schematics (much appreciated) I could trace back to TP1. And fuse 116. Sure enough bad. Replaced and light kit works fine

Now on to my Fuse 501 issue.

#8808 2 years ago

I bought two 30 year olds a matching pair in October and I'm spending time on fixing them both up so I just started following the crowd here

_W5A0230 (resized).jpg_W5A0230 (resized).jpg
#8809 2 years ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

Turns out this one was fuse 116. Although it was getting the 5v it was not getting the 12v. Fuse “looked” good. With the schematics (much appreciated) I could trace back to TP1. And fuse 116. Sure enough bad. Replaced and light kit works fine
Now on to my Fuse 501 issue.

Good to hear you solved it.

You indicated that J116-118 gets power and works, however I'm guessing this was just because the game had no issues? The 12V Unreg power is rarely used in T2 so having a blown F116 could easily go unnoticed. The Babcock plasma display uses 12V but the Cherry display doesn't - so guessing you either have a Cherry display (or are using a ColorDMD with a separate power supply). The 12V also runs down to the coin door interface board but isn't used (there's not even headers on my J4 or J5 where the 12V would be tapped from).

#8810 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Think you'd have to select " " (ie the space character) and then pull the trigger to get it to move to the next initial.
Did you check how the start button is wired, as per EStroh post?

Start button was the issue. Thanks EStroh.

#8811 2 years ago

And here's an idea how to create a new skull for our beloved T2.
Still brainstorming and testing with 3D printed prototype model, but it could be a great add on, doesn't it?
I will reply again on this later if the development is so far in progress to show something more.
But this will take a while...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#8812 2 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Still brainstorming and testing with 3D printed prototype model, but it could be a great add on, doesn't it?
I will reply again on this later if the development is so far in progress to show something more.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

this is amazing!

#8813 2 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

When would the servo motor activate the lower jaw?

#8814 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

When would the servo motor activate the lower jaw?

I would be awesome if it does it during callouts!!!!
GEDDAUTTT

#8815 2 years ago
_W5A0239 (resized).jpg_W5A0239 (resized).jpg
#8816 2 years ago

Just joined the club a week ago and having a blast. One questions, though:
Under 'Feature Adjustments', what does the setting 'DRP TRGT MULTI' do exactly? It isn't in the manual, so it must have been added in a later revision of the software.

#8817 2 years ago

i do not know for certain , but perhaps it alters multiball to just dropping the drop target under the skull ?

#8818 2 years ago
Quoted from humanoid:

Just joined the club a week ago and having a blast. One questions, though:
Under 'Feature Adjustments', what does the setting 'DRP TRGT MULTI' do exactly? It isn't in the manual, so it must have been added in a later revision of the software.

Feature Adjustment #21 DRPTRGT DWN MLTI

If set to OFF (default) then after getting Jackpot (see below Multiball/Jackpot rules) to go for Super Jackpot you need to shoot the skull twice, once to knock down the drop target and the second to load the cannon. If set to ON then the drop target will stay down, so you only need to shoot the skull once in order to load the cannon for Super Jackpot.

A full set of the rules can be found at http://www.pinball.org/rules/terminator2.html

MULTI-BALL

Shoot and knock down the drop target, then shoot the ball into the ball popper, the ball popper will fire the ball to load the cannon. When the cannon is loaded with a ball, the cannon swings out from its "Home" position. Fire Cannon by pulling trigger on gun grip when the cannon passes the lit white stand up target. Hitting lit target scores Multi-ball.

When Multi-ball is scored (by hitting lit target with an accurate cannon shot), two balls are shot out onto the playfield automatically. For a short duration "Autofire" will be on.

JACKPOT and SUPER JACKPOT

During Multi-Ball, the object of the game is to achieve Jackpot and SUPER Jackpot, (50,000 points). The player must load the cannon by shooting a ball into the ball popper hole, behind the drop target. At this point the player is guaranteed an opportunity to shoot for a 1X Jackpot with the moving cannon, but the cannon will NOT be loaded until the other balls are drained or locked in the lock holes. If the player can manage to get another ball into one of the remaining two lock holes he will be guaranteed a 2X Jackpot shot. If all three balls are locked the cannon will load for a 3X Jackpot shot. Maximum points for Jackpot 1X, 2X, and 3X is 10, 20, and 30 million respectively.

Regardless of the number of balls locked, the player must have 1 ball in the ball popper to qualify for a Jackpot. When the other 2 balls are either locked or drained, the game says "Get the Jackpot" the ball popper then loads the cannon and the cannon swings out to shoot at the targets. If the player shoots a lit target, then the player receives a 1X, 2X, or 3X Jackpot depending on the number of locked balls as explained above.

If the player hits a 2X or 3X Jackpot, he may then shoot for the SUPER Jackpot. While at least 2 balls are in play, the player must reload the cannon with one of the balls in play. The game then says "Get the Super Jackpot" and the ball is popped to load the cannon. During the firing of the cannon for SUPER Jackpot the lit target is no longer a stationary target. It is moving up and down while the cannon is also in motion. It's a very tough shot but well worth mastering for the 50 million points received for a direct hit. If you managed to keep the other ball(s) in play you may repeat this last step for multiple SUPER Jackpots.

#8819 2 years ago

"If it isn't broken, it isn't pinball".
Thought I was done, added any mods (incl Ultimate Hunter/Killer - wow, is it nicely made). Pinsound, speakers, mirror blades etc. Go to play it, centre targets two not working. Fix broken wire between them. One game all good, then gun can't find home, another broken wire on home switch. Two games all good, then the ball popper aramature under the skull breaks. Part and a spare ordered, used it as excuse to order Space Station ramp too. That's pinball folks....still a good way to spend a day inside when its -30C outside.

#8820 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Feature Adjustment #21 DRPTRGT DWN MLTI
If set to OFF (default) then after getting Jackpot (see below Multiball/Jackpot rules) to go for Super Jackpot you need to shoot the skull twice, once to knock down the drop target and the second to load the cannon. If set to ON then the drop target will stay down, so you only need to shoot the skull once in order to load the cannon for Super Jackpot.
A full set of the rules can be found at http://www.pinball.org/rules/terminator2.html
MULTI-BALL
Shoot and knock down the drop target, then shoot the ball into the ball popper, the ball popper will fire the ball to load the cannon. When the cannon is loaded with a ball, the cannon swings out from its "Home" position. Fire Cannon by pulling trigger on gun grip when the cannon passes the lit white stand up target. Hitting lit target scores Multi-ball.
When Multi-ball is scored (by hitting lit target with an accurate cannon shot), two balls are shot out onto the playfield automatically. For a short duration "Autofire" will be on.
JACKPOT and SUPER JACKPOT
During Multi-Ball, the object of the game is to achieve Jackpot and SUPER Jackpot, (50,000 points). The player must load the cannon by shooting a ball into the ball popper hole, behind the drop target. At this point the player is guaranteed an opportunity to shoot for a 1X Jackpot with the moving cannon, but the cannon will NOT be loaded until the other balls are drained or locked in the lock holes. If the player can manage to get another ball into one of the remaining two lock holes he will be guaranteed a 2X Jackpot shot. If all three balls are locked the cannon will load for a 3X Jackpot shot. Maximum points for Jackpot 1X, 2X, and 3X is 10, 20, and 30 million respectively.
Regardless of the number of balls locked, the player must have 1 ball in the ball popper to qualify for a Jackpot. When the other 2 balls are either locked or drained, the game says "Get the Jackpot" the ball popper then loads the cannon and the cannon swings out to shoot at the targets. If the player shoots a lit target, then the player receives a 1X, 2X, or 3X Jackpot depending on the number of locked balls as explained above.
If the player hits a 2X or 3X Jackpot, he may then shoot for the SUPER Jackpot. While at least 2 balls are in play, the player must reload the cannon with one of the balls in play. The game then says "Get the Super Jackpot" and the ball is popped to load the cannon. During the firing of the cannon for SUPER Jackpot the lit target is no longer a stationary target. It is moving up and down while the cannon is also in motion. It's a very tough shot but well worth mastering for the 50 million points received for a direct hit. If you managed to keep the other ball(s) in play you may repeat this last step for multiple SUPER Jackpots.

Makes sense; thanks for the detailed explanation! I'll probably leave it off, as I don't want the Super to be too easy to get.

#8821 2 years ago

Just tuning up my T2. I love this game!!!!

I have a issue that is random. Some times the cannon target lights don’t light up. I can usually guess which ones I need to hit. When I miss it will light up quickly so I know for next time.

Any idea on why these lights would occasionally work? I am checking the connections again.

Thanks in advance. John

Oh and these attached pic were left over from the flipper rebuild. I am guessing they are not needed.

B8E0358F-C631-41D7-B81B-6546F7450B3E (resized).jpegB8E0358F-C631-41D7-B81B-6546F7450B3E (resized).jpeg
#8822 2 years ago

Let me know what you find out in the cannon lights. Mine does the same thing. I’ll get them all working when I’m going through the tests. I lower the playfield and then get a game going and almost always one of them refuses to light up.

#8823 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I have a issue that is random. Some times the cannon target lights don’t light up. I can usually guess which ones I need to hit. When I miss it will light up quickly so I know for next time.
Any idea on why these lights would occasionally work? I am checking the connections again.
Thanks in advance. John
Oh and these attached pic were left over from the flipper rebuild. I am guessing they are not needed.
[quoted image]

Capacitors for EOS switches, should change out the old caps for new ones.

20201129_102808 (resized).jpg20201129_102808 (resized).jpg
#8824 2 years ago

Yes, renew the capacitors...

DSCN9146 (resized).JPGDSCN9146 (resized).JPG

#8825 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Thanks in advance. John
[quoted image]

Quoted from drwicket:

Let me know what you find out in the cannon lights. Mine does the same thing. I’ll get them all working when I’m going through the tests. I lower the playfield and then get a game going and almost always one of them refuses to light up.

From a quick google search it's due to solder cracking on the targets (as they take a lot of punishment from the cannon) or a poor connection on one of the connectors. Let us know what you find

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-judgment-day-cannon-target-lights-dont-light
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-t2-target-lights-not-working-for-cannon-only

#8826 2 years ago

Most of the Terminator's have wrong mounted bracket in the area where the Hunter Killer Ship is located.
As you can see on the picture below - this is WRONG!
The bended part must be placed behind the targets, so turn the bracket upside down.

#8827 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

[quoted image]

no need to have 2 sets of spring on your flippers. Looks like the old style and new style are mixed.
You can remove the old style ones (around the plunger).

#8828 2 years ago
Quoted from drwicket:

super common issue in most Williams/Bally and light boards. The molex connector needs to be desoldered. I see this simple task often butchered as these were previously fixed on route and the molex connectors are a mess.
Desolder, install a new connector and enjoy the light show for the next 10 years without issues.
If the connector is salvageable, maybe adding flux and just heating up the old solder (with a tinned tip) will reflow the connection. If it is done right, this works well. No hacks!

edit: I see Manny got ahead of me now. oops.

#8829 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

no need to have 2 sets of spring on your flippers. Looks like the old style and new style are mixed.
You can remove the old style ones (around the plunger).

Nah, I will take my setup all day, every day. Been in the game long time.

#8830 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Nah, I will take my setup all day, every day. Been in the game long time.

you like them super snappy then , i moved to the newer spring style but i think the springs i used may need to be longer

#8831 2 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Most of the Terminator's have wrong mounted bracket in the area where the Hunter Killer Ship is located.
As you can see on the picture below - this is WRONG!
The bended part must be placed behind the targets, so turn the bracket upside down.
[quoted image]

A bit of trivia and in case someone has an early production version - B/W originally made a flat bracket for above the white cannon targets, this was then replaced with the bent version (I'm not sure whether this was to stop a ball being wedged into the back of the targets from behind or if it was to stop the standup targets from being bent back due to the force of the cannon).

Here is a pic of both versions

T2 white target top bracket 1 (resized).jpgT2 white target top bracket 1 (resized).jpg
#8832 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

[quoted image]

Thanks so much it didn’t have them. Any way you can snap some photos of where the leads go? I definitely will add them and mine had the skinny little spring so I didn’t use the big ones.

Thanks again!!

John

#8833 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Thanks so much it didn’t have them. Any way you can snap some photos of where the leads go? I definitely will add them and mine had the skinny little spring so I didn’t use the big ones.
Thanks again!!
John

They attach to the EOS switch stack blades. I always put some heat shrink tubing around the wire, as to not make contact with any other parts.

Screenshot_20211230-225759_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211230-225759_Gallery (resized).jpg
#8834 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Thanks again!!
John

As per eyeamred2u pic the capacitor goes across the EOS switch - here's the schematics from Section 3 of the manual as a reference

T2 Flipper Circuit (resized).jpgT2 Flipper Circuit (resized).jpg
#8835 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

As per eyeamred2u pic the capacitor goes across the EOS switch - here's the schematics from Section 3 of the manual as a reference[quoted image]

Thanks Manny65 for the schematic reference. Got sidetracked.

#8836 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

As per eyeamred2u pic the capacitor goes across the EOS switch - here's the schematics from Section 3 of the manual as a reference[quoted image]

the schematic shows the capacitors with a polarity ,but are the mylar capacitors for the flippers non polar?

#8837 2 years ago

Introducing my new 3D Terminator 2 flipper toppers. Please PM if interested in purchasing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/127221

#8838 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Introducing my new 3D Terminator 2 flipper toppers. Please PM if interested in purchasing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/127221
[quoted image]

Very nice! I would’ve bought these if I didn’t sell my T2

Can you make it all better and lmk what you have for Stern Spider-Man? That’s what replaced T2.

Forwarded your post to my friend that bought my T2 and he said he will buying them later today!

#8839 2 years ago
Quoted from Dragon:

the schematic shows the capacitors with a polarity ,but are the mylar capacitors for the flippers non polar?

Technically it is, however for this application polarity is not needed. Usually only Electrolytic caps use +/-and on schematics, there would be a plus sign on the symbol. All you need to do is install the cap leads to each blade as per my pic.

1 week later
#8840 2 years ago

Good Morning,
I have a replacement skull I received with my game when I purchased it. The one on it is pretty rough. Is anyone familiar with the replacement of this? I guess my biggest question is how to go about riveting the old one back on or is there alternative attachment hardware that is acceptable?
Thanks!

#8841 2 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Good Morning,
I have a replacement skull I received with my game when I purchased it. The one on it is pretty rough. Is anyone familiar with the replacement of this? I guess my biggest question is how to go about riveting the old one back on or is there alternative attachment hardware that is acceptable?
Thanks!

Nuts and bolts if you prefer not to rivet and use loctite so vibration is not your enemy. Or see if a pinsider will rivet it for you. Can drill out the old rivets. May be able to do a search and find a post or 2 about the head replacement.

#8842 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Can drill out the old rivets.

Be SUPER CAREFUL if you are going to do this. If the bit grabs the rivet and spins it, it will heat up the surrounding plastic of the skull and ruin it. You may fare better grinding off the flared-out end with the washer under it. You'll likely grind a little into the washer and ruin that, but you're going to use a new washer anyway when you re-rivet. I destroyed a Pinbot clear lift ramp by drilling out one of the old rivets, it spun and melted the plastic. Luckily I was making a new ramp anyway so it didn't matter, but the T2 skull is less replaceable and more fragile.

#8843 2 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Be SUPER CAREFUL if you are going to do this. If the bit grabs the rivet and spins it, it will heat up the surrounding plastic of the skull and ruin it. You may fare better grinding off the flared-out end with the washer under it. You'll likely grind a little into the washer and ruin that, but you're going to use a new washer anyway when you re-rivet. I destroyed a Pinbot clear lift ramp by drilling out one of the old rivets, it spun and melted the plastic. Luckily I was making a new ramp anyway so it didn't matter, but the T2 skull is less replaceable and more fragile.

Metal drill bit, some fluid, start with small size drill bit. no worries. Dremel will still produce heat so just be warned both ways are gonna stink if you overheat.

On any of my T2 resto's, I don't go back to original skull, So I never worry about this.

#8844 2 years ago

T2 back in my collection after a decade… I need some assistance with the gun not being able to hit the lowest target. Anyone know how to make the gun advance/aim toward the lowest target?

As you can see from my kitchen spoon reference photo I can only hit the second lowest target.

6EFA111A-FD20-4677-9F6B-D5675C8C7CF4 (resized).jpeg6EFA111A-FD20-4677-9F6B-D5675C8C7CF4 (resized).jpeg
#8845 2 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

T2 back in my collection after a decade… I need some assistance with the gun not being able to hit the lowest target. Anyone know how to make the gun advance/aim toward the lowest target?
As you can see from my kitchen spoon reference photo I can only hit the second lowest target.
[quoted image]

Probably the roll over switches under the gun are out of adjustment. The info is in the manual.

#8846 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Probably the roll over switches under the gun are out of adjustment. The info is in the manual.

The rollover switches are only for “Home” and “Mark” (aligned to bottom of left ramp). They do not appear to have anything to do with adjusting the sweep. Checked the manual and that’s the only info mentioned.

#8847 2 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

The rollover switches are only for “Home” and “Mark” (aligned to bottom of left ramp). They do not appear to have anything too do with adjusting the sweep. Checked the manual and that’s the only info mentioned.

That is the correct but you still need to adjust the "sweep" as you call it. Here is a picture of the mechanism out of the game.

20191213_121929 (resized).jpg20191213_121929 (resized).jpg
#8848 2 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

[quoted image]

Welcome back!

The amount of travel in the cannon is mechanical and not related to the switches/electronics. There are 3 arms in the linkage that determines the travel - the top arrow is the arm driven by the motor (always rotates counter-clockwise), the middle arrow is the linkage that turns the movement into back & forth, while the bottom arrow points to the arm on the cannon shaft (converting the linear motion back into a rotation but maintains the back & forth due to the small angular movement). I suspect that the linkage is either loose or the holes in the linkage arm are worn - in test mode move the cannon to it's lowest point (as you did in your pic) and then with your hand see how much slop/play is in the linkage by moving the cannon. I have a fair bit of play in my linkage - the motor will turn the cannon to the lowest target but then I can move the cannon further to it points to the post below the bottom target. Do you have more play in your linkage?

Alternatively has someone replaced a linkage arm and maybe the replacement is marginally shorter and hence reducing the stroke?

T2 cannon - gearbox linkage (resized).jpgT2 cannon - gearbox linkage (resized).jpg
#8849 2 years ago

Thanks! And thanks for the guidance. I had looked over the linkage quite a bit, and had tried adjusting it a little. There’s a Allen key set screw, but it doesn’t appear to do anything other than lock a portion of the linkage to the shaft. The gun runs a bit sluggish, so I’ll likely pull it for a complete overhaul and lube.

#8850 2 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Thanks! And thanks for the guidance. I had looked over the linkage quite a bit, and had tried adjusting it a little. There’s a Allen key set screw, but it doesn’t appear to do anything other than lock a portion of the linkage to the shaft. The gun runs a bit sluggish, so I’ll likely pull it for a complete overhaul and lube.

if it runs sluggish, I often find is previous owners who never took it apart, only sprayed some crappy lube to make it work. After I cleaned mine I never had to lube it, I do not think it need to be lubed to run well, if it is clean it should move freely.

I miss this game! even though I know I will get tired of it in no time, nostalgia is a bitch!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 21.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 40.00
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 220.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/177 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.