• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 220.
#8001 3 years ago
Quoted from Luckdragon100:

Thinking about getting these chrome flippers from Pinball Life. Anybody have any experience with these or have some they recommend instead? Thanks! G https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-bat-and-shaft-assembly-no-logo-gold-or-chrome.html
[quoted image]

Here they are on mine.

20200509_200549 (resized).jpg20200509_200549 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#8002 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

My T2 Chrome Edition project has been completed, after many hours, $$$, and mods.

Wow, is that skull mount custom-made or is it part of that particular skull? I can't tell too good from the side pic but it looks like there's a proper nut through the jaw area as opposed to a rivet?

The original assembly on mine broke after a ball accidentally got launched into the skull's chin and I've been trying to figure out a better way to get it back on and protect it a little better from underneath, and that metal plate looks like a pretty elegant solution to both

#8003 3 years ago
Quoted from nugsy:

Wow, is that skull mount custom-made or is it part of that particular skull? I can't tell too good from the side pic but it looks like there's a proper nut through the jaw area as opposed to a rivet?
The original assembly on mine broke after a ball accidentally got launched into the skull's chin and I've been trying to figure out a better way to get it back on and protect it a little better from underneath, and that metal plate looks like a pretty elegant solution to both

It's all custom The skull is aftermarket and not designed for a pinball machine. The metal mount underneath I designed and fabricated.You can remove the skull from the machine completely by removing the screw and the nut that you can see at the front of the 20200505_220330 (resized).jpg20200505_220330 (resized).jpgbracket.

20200505_220341 (resized).jpg20200505_220341 (resized).jpg20200430_211210 (resized).jpg20200430_211210 (resized).jpg
#8004 3 years ago

Hi friends, I'm telling you that yesterday I got a pinball pro kit for my t2 and it really doesn't sound like I expected.

I have another kit that I bought last year placed in a fishtales and it's really amazing.

My problem is that it rumbles or vibrates a lot at times.
Do any of you know anything about this?

maybe i can improve it .. i found this, anyway i already emailed pinball pro for help.

I found this on the web but I don't really understand what to do.

Greetings from Argentina!

aaa (resized).PNGaaa (resized).PNG
#8005 3 years ago
Quoted from Asanteiro:

Hi friends, I'm telling you that yesterday I got a pinball pro kit for my t2 and it really doesn't sound like I expected.
I have another kit that I bought last year placed in a fishtales and it's really amazing.
maybe i can improve it .. i found this, anyway i already emailed pinball pro for help.
Greetings from Argentina![quoted image]

The speakers connect into the bottom right side of the audio board in the backbox (J504 & J505). T2 audio board (resized).JPGT2 audio board (resized).JPG T2 Audio Board Wiring (resized).JPGT2 Audio Board Wiring (resized).JPG

Both headers are wired the same, so you may find the connectors switched around to what you might expect but they are the same. Positive are pins 1 & 2, Negative are pins 3 & 4. Also note that your document has wires number 1-8 and they don't reflect the polarity correctly (black-yellow wire is positive) so think they have counted the pins from the wrong end and not differentiated the 2 connectors in the pin numbers.

Also the audio wiring on some T2's varied - you may have T2 Speaker Wiring (resized).JPGT2 Speaker Wiring (resized).JPG
but the most common is 3 wires to one connector and 1 wire to other as they have described in the document you found.

While I'm not sure how they are intending the 3 speakers to be connected (a diagram would have been very helpful), please note that the original T2 cabinet speaker was 8 ohm and maybe they are suggesting to change the wiring as the new speaker maybe 4 ohm ... just not sure

#8006 3 years ago

New to the club today. Fingers crossed it doesn't kill me when I take it down my stairs...

IMG_20200609_124310 (resized).jpgIMG_20200609_124310 (resized).jpg
#8007 3 years ago
Quoted from Asanteiro:

Greetings from Argentina![quoted image]

Please not "you can now use the SWTR-1 kit and eliminate all of the modifications" this is why the note were not included in the kit or in the SWTR-1 instructions found here https://pinballpro.net/info/installation-help/ or on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/Pinballprospeakers/videos

The Fishtales kit and the T2 kit are the exact same, keep in mind the sounds or recordings are very different. SO they can sound different in that respect, also the adjustment knob on the subwoofer will help in fine tuning. If need be you can use the Fishtales kit to help trouble shoot.

I hope this will assist you on the install, we have also replied via email, please do not hesitate to contact us, happy to help with any installation issues you may have. Thanks for your business

Greg

#8008 3 years ago
Quoted from Luckdragon100:

Thinking about getting these chrome flippers from Pinball Life. Anybody have any experience with these or have some they recommend instead? Thanks! G

Some pics. My T2 is a Chrome Edition so it was a no brainer. And I think mine were from PDI.
IMG_2551 (resized).JPGIMG_2551 (resized).JPG
IMG_2602 (resized).JPGIMG_2602 (resized).JPG
IMG_2567 (resized).JPGIMG_2567 (resized).JPG
IMG_2561 (resized).JPGIMG_2561 (resized).JPG
IMG_2546 (resized).JPGIMG_2546 (resized).JPG

#8009 3 years ago

Really grateful for this forum..my gun and popper stopped working randomly, reseated connectors and all good again

#8010 3 years ago

T2 (along with Jurassic Park DE) are the pins I have the fondest memories of playing on location as a kid growing up in the 90s. T2 will always be my favorite movie. 4th (or 5th?) time in the T2 club, back one last time and not leaving! Just put on location at Vector Bar & Arcade in Clearwater, FL.

Have missed this game a bunch. I appreciate newer games and their complex rulesets and lengthy wizard modes, but it's nice having something as simple and straightforward as T2 around. The music and sound effects are some of my favorite in pinball.

"I'll be back!"

9154BBC5-2DDC-4C08-A28E-3033DA7C469E (resized).jpeg9154BBC5-2DDC-4C08-A28E-3033DA7C469E (resized).jpeg
#8011 3 years ago

IMG_20200618_104627 (resized).jpgIMG_20200618_104627 (resized).jpg

Agreed, I really enjoy T2. Only bummer for me is that if I'm really grooving it I kind of get bored.

#8012 3 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Some pics. My T2 is a Chrome Edition so it was a no brainer. And I think mine were from PDI.

The Pinball Life chrome colored flippers do not have the Williams “W” like that. I have the Pinball Life ones on my BoP and so far so good.

neverahighscore, I think I experienced rare air, your game looks as good as I remember. Maybe it is time for me to build one out, time will tell.

#8013 3 years ago

I don't suppose anyone would have extra (used/replaced with a new set, etc) plastics for the right sling and and possibly the one by the left pop?

My plastic next to the left pop is okay for the most part, but the right sling plastic (31-1-50013-21-SP) is chipped and all sorts of beat to hell. I'm not looking for pristine, just something in tact. Let me know!

Thanks,
-Jordan

#8014 3 years ago

Hi T2 friends.

The last puzzle in my Complete T2 restoration is done and my machine is finished after five years of work.

As some know I have complained multiple times about the *hit/crap quality nearly all reproduction parts are.

The only one who delivered quality and did not disappoint was Peter (playfield/plastic/decals) he knows what he is doing and its top-notch.

The last puzzle was my apron as you can see on the images below it was damaged and had rust under the paint so I had to restore it. The only options I found was vinyl stickers - in chrome or original colors. I want a original looking apron so I bought the ones in colors as an official reproduction/licensed.
There are two big problems with the stickers I bought.
1. The print quality is crap (surprise...)
2. There are "black" background around the colors.

The problem with #1 is bad but #2 is also bad as the black is way lighter than the black you paint. Making it very easy to see its a sticker and it is ugly.

So what should I do?
I turned to Pinside!

I asked for help on Pinside and a member helped me with my GFX and I got a complete vinyl sticker for the WHOLE apron.
Asked my local printshop to print it in high quality vinyl ($20) less than the garbage licensed I got.

My proces:
1. Sanded so it was flat and all rust was gone.
2. Two dents got some Dolphin Glaze and was sanded flat.
3. Sealed and then primed.
4. Sanded and I made sure it was flat and all issues where solved.
5. Painted it black.
6. Added the printed Vinyl (Heat was used to make it flexible for the lowered cards).
7. Clear coated with SprayMax 2K.
8. Orange peel and imperfections where sanded flat.
9. Polished to mirror.

Total cost? Maybe $35-40

Here are the images of before, under and after:

IMG_8673 (resized).jpgIMG_8673 (resized).jpgIMG_8674 (resized).jpgIMG_8674 (resized).jpgIMG_8676 (resized).jpgIMG_8676 (resized).jpgIMG_8844 (resized).jpgIMG_8844 (resized).jpgIMG_8962 (resized).jpgIMG_8962 (resized).jpgIMG_8964 (resized).jpgIMG_8964 (resized).jpgIMG_8969 (resized).jpgIMG_8969 (resized).jpgIMG_8968 (resized).jpgIMG_8968 (resized).jpg
#8015 3 years ago
Quoted from tezting:

Hi T2 friends.
The last puzzle in my Complete T2 restoration is done and my machine is finished after five years of work.
As some know I have complained multiple times about the *hit/crap quality nearly all reproduction parts are.
The only one who delivered quality and did not disappoint was Peter (playfield/plastic/decals) he knows what he is doing and its top-notch.
The last puzzle was my apron as you can see on the images below it was damaged and had rust under the paint so I had to restore it. The only options I found was vinyl stickers - in chrome or original colors. I want a original looking apron so I bought the ones in colors as an official reproduction/licensed.
The problem with #1 is bad but #2 is also bad as the black is way lighter than the black you paint. Making it very easy to see its a sticker and it is ugly.
So what should I do?
I turned to Pinside!
I asked for help on Pinside and a member helped me with my GFX and I got a complete vinyl sticker for the WHOLE apron.
Asked my local printshop to print it in high quality vinyl ($20) less than the garbage licensed I got.
My proces:
5. Painted it black.
6. Added the printed Vinyl (Heat was used to make it flexible for the lowered cards).
9. Polished to mirror.
Total cost? Maybe $35-40
Here are the images of before, under and after:[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

All I can say is WOW!! Great job!! Beautiful.

#8016 3 years ago
Quoted from tezting:

Hi T2 friends.
So what should I do?
I turned to Pinside!
My proces:
5. Painted it black.
9. Polished to mirror.
Total cost? Maybe $35-40
Here are the images of before, under and after:[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Impressive!!! Might have to try that myself ... when I eventually get around to doing my T2's (they've been torn down for almost as long as yours)

#8017 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Impressive!!! Might have to try that myself ... when I eventually get around to doing my T2's (they've been torn down for almost as long as yours)

Thank you. Just installed it in the game and I must say. I did not think it would turn out this great.
If you need the pdf to print please let me know.

#8018 3 years ago

That really does look absolutely fantastic. Very nice work.

#8019 3 years ago

What am I missing here? This cage behind the skull pops loose and causes issues with the ball getting hung up. Is my plastic broken or is there supposed to be some kind of post there..or both?!

This picture isn't very good but see the purple circle, it seems there's a cutout on the plastic and a mark on the playfield like a screw was once there.

IMG_20200625_211325 (resized).jpgIMG_20200625_211325 (resized).jpg
#8020 3 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

What am I missing here? This cage behind the skull pops loose and causes issues with the ball getting hung up. Is my plastic broken or is there supposed to be some kind of post there..or both?!
This picture isn't very good but see the purple circle, it seems there's a cutout on the plastic and a mark on the playfield like a screw was once there.
[quoted image]

Looks like a broken plastic to me.

#8021 3 years ago

This one? I wonder if that means I'm missing standoffs that go with it or something. Could someone provide a picture (hopefully you're better with taking pictures than I am!) of the appropriate mounting hardware that goes with that plastic?

Might just be time to buy a new plastic set I guess. My right sling is chipped, and the plastic to the right of the skull isn't particularly great either. Most others seem okay from what I can tell.

IMG_20200626_012741 (resized).jpgIMG_20200626_012741 (resized).jpg
#8022 3 years ago

This one? I wonder if that means I'm missing standoffs that go with it or something. Could someone provide a picture (hopefully you're better with taking pictures than I am!) of the appropriate mounting hardware that goes with that plastic?
Might just be time to buy a new plastic set I guess. My right sling is chipped, and the plastic to the right of the skull isn't particularly great either. Most others seem okay from what I can tell.
[quoted image]

Try looking at the “Images Gallery” of this thread (top of page). You’ll find dozens of pictures of that area and assembly provided by owners. Like the one below.

F61DC72A-FE70-4840-BAEE-B5532A73F623 (resized).jpegF61DC72A-FE70-4840-BAEE-B5532A73F623 (resized).jpeg
#8023 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Try looking at the “Images Gallery” of this thread (top of page). You’ll find dozens of pictures of that area and assembly provided by owners. Like the one below.
[quoted image]

Thanks, can't say I've ever even noticed that on any of these forum topics...whoops! Based on that angle I'm wondering if it's just a plastic sleeve and a long screw, both of which I'm sure I'm missing. I'll nose around and see if I can confirm that theory.

Appreciate the help!

-Jordan

#8024 3 years ago

Thanks, can't say I've ever even noticed that on any of these forum topics...whoops! Based on that angle I'm wondering if it's just a plastic sleeve and a long screw, both of which I'm sure I'm missing. I'll nose around and see if I can confirm that theory.
Appreciate the help!
-Jordan

Anytime and yes it’s a post and screw in that position.

#8025 3 years ago

Seems weird to me that that plastic would be broken like it is--I'd think it would be protected by the rail--but I think that's definitely why that metal piece is moving around like it is. Wonder if there's something I could do in the short term to hold it in place until I can either buy a full replacement set or I can source some decent-ish used/non-broken ones. I'll have to see what I can figure out after I get back from picking up the next game I really didn't need (lol) that I'm driving to Chicago for this weekend.

Thanks again for all the help, I really do appreciate it!

#8026 3 years ago

Seems weird to me that that plastic would be broken like it is--I'd think it would be protected by the rail--but I think that's definitely why that metal piece is moving around like it is. Wonder if there's something I could do in the short term to hold it in place until I can either buy a full replacement set or I can source some decent-ish used/non-broken ones. I'll have to see what I can figure out after I get back from picking up the next game I really didn't need (lol) that I'm driving to Chicago for this weekend.
Thanks again for all the help, I really do appreciate it!

When I got my game this plastic was also broken. In my game it also helps to keep the skull more stable. I recommend buying a repro to replace it.

#8027 3 years ago
Quoted from tacreno:

When I got my game this plastic was also broken. In my game it also helps to keep the skull more stable. I recommend buying a repro to replace it.

Definitely, and my symptoms seem to mirror yours. Thanks for the confirmation!

#8028 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

[quoted image]

Hey, that is my game wooo!!!!@

#8029 3 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Hey, that is my game wooo!!!!@

And you took the time to Share your support images so the least I could do is show him how to fish....lol

#8030 3 years ago

Give a man a fish...

Teach me to fish...

Lmao

#8031 3 years ago

My first post in this thread. I've had a T2 about 11 years. It's in excellent condition. I don 't think it has the newest ROM available, where can I see the ROM revisions so I know if a new ROM will fix my issues?

Issue #1 - During Multi ball I often get 2 balls into the skull. This confuses the game, eventually it spits one ball to the cannon and if you hit the target it immediately says "Get that Super Jackpot".

Issue #2 - Is the drop target supposed to stop the ball from entering the skull? Often I hit the drop target, yet the ball still ends up in the skull. Happens a LOT, several times a day.

Issue #3 - I think this is related to issue #1, during a multi ball sometimes I hear "Get that Super Jackpot" and a ball is loaded into the cannon but no target lights are lit. This happens about every 30 games.

Thanks for the help!

#8032 3 years ago
Quoted from RCSP:

My first post in this thread. I've had a T2 about 11 years. It's in excellent condition. I don 't think it has the newest ROM available, where can I see the ROM revisions so I know if a new ROM will fix my issues?
Issue #1 - During Multi ball I often get 2 balls into the skull. This confuses the game, eventually it spits one ball to the cannon and if you hit the target it immediately says "Get that Super Jackpot".
Issue #2 - Is the drop target supposed to stop the ball from entering the skull? Often I hit the drop target, yet the ball still ends up in the skull. Happens a LOT, several times a day.
Issue #3 - I think this is related to issue #1, during a multi ball sometimes I hear "Get that Super Jackpot" and a ball is loaded into the cannon but no target lights are lit. This happens about every 30 games.
Thanks for the help!

Yes it is possible to get 2 balls into the skull - the service bulletin (https://www.ipdb.org/files/2524/Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Service_Bulletin_33.pdf) was released to stop ball hangs if this occurred (but not to address getting 2 balls in there), so I can only assume that it was recognised that it was possible. The drop target is to stop the ball entering the skull but sometimes with the specific trajectory and force can get the ball to drop the target and still have enough momentum to clear the dropping target.

I've not seen/heard of the 3rd issue so this might be resolved in a ROM update - what version do you have? The latest is L-8 although I've not seen a list of fixes that were addressed in each of versions

#8033 3 years ago
Quoted from RCSP:

Thanks for the help!

I think after your second super jackpot the target is actually roaming not lit up, to make it that much harder to hit. Not sure I think i recall this being the way...

#8034 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

[quoted image]

Where did you get that skull? It's awesome.

#8035 3 years ago
Quoted from RCSP:

Where did you get that skull? It's awesome.

It's the Loot Crate Terminator Skull - Google will find plenty for sale

#8036 3 years ago

I can't stop installing these in everything I own, even though it drives me bonkers actually getting them installed.

I bought both clear and light blue to see which I like more for the gun targets on the left. I'm leaning blue, though. I still need to install my LED strip, too.

IMG_20200629_163107 (resized).jpgIMG_20200629_163107 (resized).jpg
#8037 3 years ago
Quoted from RCSP:

Thanks for the help!

I've had similar issues to #1. My game came with the foam block that was supposed to prevent issue #1. It turns out my game had a couple of issues. One, it was missing the kick up saucer, thus allowing the first ball to drop down into the VUK. It was also missing the switch that detects whether the drop target is down.

After fixing both of those problems, the number of times I get two balls in the skull during multiball have gone way down. But, it still happens. For whatever reason, sometimes it seems as though the game has a delay between the time I load the skull and the time it raises the target. Sometime there is no delay, other times it seems around a second or so. The times where there is a delay seems to be right at the start of multiball. The VUK switch seems fine so I don't really know what else the problem it could be. Maybe software? I'm running a L3 rom.

1 week later
#8038 3 years ago

I wanna join the club.

#8039 3 years ago

Well at least I already have the ultimate accessory...

Prop Collection Terminator Statue (resized).jpgProp Collection Terminator Statue (resized).jpg
#8040 3 years ago
Quoted from dirtyharriet:

Well at least I already have the ultimate accessory...

Nice! I've been looking for one of those bad boys to add to my room.
IMG_1772 (resized).JPGIMG_1772 (resized).JPG
IMG_1783 (resized).JPGIMG_1783 (resized).JPG

#8041 3 years ago

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Well mine is up for trade... looking to get my first pin.

#8043 3 years ago

I'm not sure, but I think you REEEEALLY like the Terminator saga.

Not a dig. Awesome collection!

#8044 3 years ago

Removed the old messy EL wire that wasn't working anyway, and then FINALLY got around to installing the loot crate skull. Took a lot of doing, but WOW was it worth the effort.

20200712_024052 (resized).jpg20200712_024052 (resized).jpg20200712_024021 (resized).jpg20200712_024021 (resized).jpg20200712_024029 (resized).jpg20200712_024029 (resized).jpg

#8045 3 years ago

hello fellow t2 addicts...

I have a switch matrix issue
J206-6. U20-13
The ramps and the chase loop have been intermittent. not working at the start of the game but then working in the middle.
Took off plugs to board and pluged back in.. even changed out that pesky u20 chip. Now ramps and chase loop won't work at all.. I'm hoping some of you may have some suggestions on how to fix my situation????
Thanx

#8046 3 years ago

Ok messed with more plugs on the board... now the machine actually recognizes that I indeed have an issue. With the same switch matrix. It never told me I had a problem till now.

#8047 3 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Removed the old messy EL wire that wasn't working anyway, and then FINALLY got around to installing the loot crate skull. Took a lot of doing, but WOW was it worth the effort.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! Nice Install. I loved the addition on my game.

#8048 3 years ago

Now that the old dumbskull is outta there, I could finally get in a take a nice picture with the new skull and the nicer HK. Gonna make a sweet print on metal of this one and put it on my wall with some of my others.

T2_HK_TFP (resized).jpgT2_HK_TFP (resized).jpg
#8049 3 years ago
Quoted from Lackpants:

Ok messed with more plugs on the board... now the machine actually recognizes that I indeed have an issue. With the same switch matrix. It never told me I had a problem till now.

I’m not sure I can help, but I think you are going to want to check the wires and switches on / under the play field that are in the column and row of the matrix that is not working. See also these resources for testing the switch matrix.

https://www.flippers.be/basics/101_switch_matrix.html

https://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Williams_WPC. (Section 6.24 talks about switches)

#8050 3 years ago

update on my switch matrix issue. Fooled around enough to see my plugs to the board were badly corroid and green.
Changed out the two 9 pin plugs and poof... all works good now.
Thank you for your help.
Darn corrosion. Its payback time!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 21.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.95
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 220.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/161?hl=manny65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.