Topic Stats

• 7,517 posts
  • 552 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by aztarac
  • Topic is favorited by 194 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,507 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0560 (resized).jpeg
651E9F3B-4853-43C0-BF05-28AA0E201F42 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5322 2 (resized).JPG
IMG_5319 (resized).JPG
IMG_5325 (resized).JPG
48F233B1-D825-4B7C-A09E-E56C68941182 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 08.12.17 (resized).png
screw (resized).PNG
DSCN7219 (resized).JPG
DSCN7217 (resized).JPG
DSCN7215 (resized).JPG
DSCN7173 (resized).JPG
0BD6221B-92C0-47BC-9B36-81681D8A26BD (resized).jpeg
IMG_9235 (resized).JPG
DSCN6368 (resized).JPG
DSCN6385 (resized).JPG

There are 7517 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 151.
#7501 9 days ago

Can someone please help me.
I can’t figure out if there should be a washer on the top side when mounting the rails of if there is only a washer under the playfield?

48F233B1-D825-4B7C-A09E-E56C68941182 (resized).jpeg
#7502 9 days ago
Quoted from tezting:

Can someone please help me.
I can’t figure out if there should be a washer on the top side when mounting the rails of if there is only a washer under the playfield?[quoted image]

Typically always a washer on top or when tightened the rail will dig into the art work in short order.

#7503 9 days ago

I do mount clear plastic washers usually.
Regards Patric

#7504 9 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Typically always a washer on top or when tightened the rail will dig into the art work in short order.

Quoted from the_one:

I do mount clear plastic washers usually.
Regards Patric

Thank you both for fast replies

#7505 8 days ago

They generally didn't have washers from the factory, which means when you shop out a game, the edge of the rail has already dug a groove into the playfield.

#7506 8 days ago
Quoted from Manny65:

It was the arm bracket (not the coil bracket) that I was referring to, as the arm needs to make contact with the ball in the trough and if there is too much play in the arm or it is slightly misaligned then it'll affect the ball going into the shooter lane

Yup I checked that as well. It was tightly secured to the bottom of the playfield. This is the part that has a little play in it. Game was fine over the weekend so far.

#7507 7 days ago

Anyone know where to get one of those detailed heads to use as a mod? I thought I saw a post here a while ago about something from Amazon that looked good.

#7508 7 days ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

Anyone know where to get one of those detailed heads to use as a mod? I thought I saw a post here a while ago about something from Amazon that looked good.

It's the Loot Crate Terminator Genisys skull, you'll find various places selling them if you do a search

amazon.com link »

#7509 6 days ago
Quoted from Manny65:

It's the Loot Crate Terminator Genisys skull, you'll find various places selling them if you do a search
amazon.com link »

Thanks going to start planning a playfield swap and would be the perfect time to do a few tasteful mods.

#7510 6 days ago

Hey everyone! I got a used machine about 2 months ago. Been working great, but my center target suddenly stopped working. It's the square one in these photos. I did a few manual tests with my hand and no matter how hard I pushed it, it doesn't register anymore.

Probably over my head and something I'll need a pro to repair, but just putting it out here in case anyone has ideas. In the UNDER picture, it's the one with the silver attachment... I do see one loose yellow cable under there, but not sure if that has anything to do with it. Thanks for any help you can give!

IMG_5319 (resized).JPGIMG_5322 2 (resized).JPGIMG_5325 (resized).JPG
#7511 6 days ago
Quoted from Luckdragon100:

Hey everyone! I got a used machine about 2 months ago. Been working great, but my center target suddenly stopped working. It's the square one in these photos. I did a few manual tests with my hand and no matter how hard I pushed it, it doesn't register anymore.
Probably over my head and something I'll need a pro to repair, but just putting it out here in case anyone has ideas. In the UNDER picture, it's the one with the silver attachment... I do see one loose yellow cable under there, but not sure if that has anything to do with it. Thanks for any help you can give![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes the loose yellow wire should be connected (quite common issue to occur). Just need to solder the wire back on to the switch terminal (see how the yellow wire daisy chains between the switches, so you just need to solder it back on the centre switch that has the one yellow wire)

#7512 5 days ago

Anyone interested in a topper at a reduced price? Pm me for info.
Thank you in advance...

651E9F3B-4853-43C0-BF05-28AA0E201F42 (resized).jpeg
#7513 5 days ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Yes the loose yellow wire should be connected (quite common issue to occur). Just need to solder the wire back on to the switch terminal (see how the yellow wire daisy chains between the switches, so you just need to solder it back on the centre switch that has the one yellow wire)

Thanks for the tip! Sounds encouraging. Just ordered a soldering kit

#7514 4 days ago

Hi posted a while back looking for T2 parts to build a machine from scratch. Would like to thank many people that have been so helpful that I have come across. I’m after any Playfield lighting pcb’s if any one has any spares. Also after a gun motor emi pcb. I’m getting pretty close to starting the build so will post pics once started. Thanks in advance to any one who can help! Cheers Brendan

#7515 4 days ago

Soon my playfield will be finished. Today I went to my local paint shop and was astonished how fine the surface is so far.
Found three little issues on two inserts and at the hot dog.
Playfield is sanded again and will get two more clear coatings, next Friday it will be finished.

#7516 2 days ago

My new playfield and plastic set has arrived!!!!

This will be my final playfield swap...

Can't wait to see/play it installed!

IMG_0560 (resized).jpeg
#7517 2 days ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

My new playfield and plastic set has arrived!!!!
This will be my final playfield swap...
Can't wait to see/play it installed![quoted image]

Very nice! This one of the repros from Peter in Germany?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wimberley, TX
There are 7517 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 151.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside