• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 220.
#6301 6 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

so exactly the same reason he got banned at BYOAC

Banned at KLOV as well. Wish I could locate the thread leading up to it......absolutely epic.

#6302 6 years ago
Quoted from phalcon_2600:

Yes, pinballcards.com has good stuff! All Free. I liked and have used his stuff so I donated.

So, do you have to "donate" to get the high-res version? Or, am I downloading it wrong? I noticed that the file I was trying to save had "preview" in the file name and was blurry when printed.

#6303 6 years ago

Hi tezting!

Are these you are looking from me?

Preview: "Terminator 2 Main Aprons". In restoration process by Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Terminator%202%20Aprons%20Preview%20Mikonos.jpg

Terminator 2 Original aprons (Photo 1).
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/miscelanea/flipper-terminator-2-f1775-baa.jpg

Regards

Terminator 2 Aprons Preview Mikonos.jpgTerminator 2 Aprons Preview Mikonos.jpg
flipper-terminator-2-f1775-baa.jpgflipper-terminator-2-f1775-baa.jpg

#6304 6 years ago

Man, I'm out of here... don't waste my time with that Mikonos bullshit anymore.

#6305 6 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Man, I'm out of here... don't waste my time with that Mikonos bullshit anymore.

We'd rather have you than that bag of beans.

#6306 6 years ago

Hi tezting again!

Let me explain this publicly for the benefit of all.

This was your question: "Yes it’s the apron you posted in the thread.
But they suck because of all the black on the sticker.
Water slide decal is a ultra thin transparent material you can use for etc. pinball restore. You print on it and then you put them where you want them and you can clear coat over them. When you do that it looks like it was painted direct on because it’s so thin."

Transparent vinyl without white ink have 2 problems: 1) darker effect in back colour because gloss print material. 2) Transparent vinyl printed becomes translucent vinyl (but with black colour, it becomes oppaque).

I just prepared a little graphic to explain it in a better way. Here is:
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Transparentvinylexplanation.jpg

About printing with white ink, it is expensive and not all print shops have special machines or installed white ink.

Regards

Transparentvinylexplanation.jpgTransparentvinylexplanation.jpg

#6307 6 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

Hi tezting again!
Let me explain this publicly for the benefit of all.
This was your question: "Yes it’s the apron you posted in the thread.
But they suck because of all the black on the sticker.
Water slide decal is a ultra thin transparent material you can use for etc. pinball restore. You print on it and then you put them where you want them and you can clear coat over them. When you do that it looks like it was painted direct on because it’s so thin."
Transparent vinyl without white ink have 2 problems: 1) darker effect in back colour because gloss print material. 2) Transparent vinyl printed becomes translucent vinyl (but with black colour, it becomes oppaque).
I just prepared a little graphic to explain it in a better way. Here is:
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Transparentvinylexplanation.jpg
About printing with white ink, it is expensive and not all print shops have special machines or installed white ink.
Regards

So what do you suggest? I want to paint the apron solid black and add “something” and then clear coat it.

#6308 6 years ago

I suggest taking it to PM so we dont have to get spammed with his big useless pictures.

#6309 6 years ago

Hi tezting!

Let´s see, if you don´t want) A Printed vinyl with gloss or mate lamination because black colour, 2) a transparent vinyl because gloss and darkner effect over black colour and 3) a transparent vinyl with white ink because it is expensive and gloss/darkner effects over black colour, then there are 2 more solutions:

A) Silkscreen printed over your metallic apron zone. It´s expensive for only one user. About $300.

B) Die cut vinyl to paint it by yourself. It is cheap, results are like silkscreened but you need to make colours.

I will show an explained graphic of other of my restorations about "Die cut vinyl" with relation with pinball world:

Backbox Williams Warning Text - Paint instructions. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Backbox%20Williams%20Warning%20Text%20paint%20instructions.%20Mikonos.jpg

Backbox Williams Warning Text paint instructions. Mikonos.jpgBackbox Williams Warning Text paint instructions. Mikonos.jpg

Some people asked me about "BACKBOX WILLIAMS PINBALL WARNING TEXT" restored by me. I´m only a fan, I can´t supply large quantities in a short periot of time. sorry!. Here is:

http://zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net/?t=59756957

Regards

#6310 6 years ago

Terminator finally got the much needed red eyes led speaker mod

0349DC39-639B-449D-A533-43CD4EDB9DAA (resized).jpeg0349DC39-639B-449D-A533-43CD4EDB9DAA (resized).jpeg

#6311 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Now that's how it's done!

#6312 6 years ago

Looking for the metal ramp entrance sign(plastic)with bracket
Thanks

#6313 6 years ago

I'm sure someone here has done some touchup on their playfield, what readily-available-from-Michaels acrylic color would you recommend to match the neon orange/red?

#6314 6 years ago

Source?

#6316 6 years ago

If there are not more printing questions about "Terminator 2 Aprons", I will return to my modded pinball cards for this pinball.

I´m designing all my recent pinball cards keeping in my mind chrome vinyl. I will show a little sample of this material:
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/miscelanea/Chrome%20Vinyl.%20Mikonos.jpg

Regards

Chrome Vinyl. Mikonos.jpgChrome Vinyl. Mikonos.jpg

#6317 6 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

If there are not more printing questions about "Terminator 2 Aprons", I will return to my modded pinball cards for this pinball.
I´m designing all my recent pinball cards keeping in my mind chrome vinyl. I will show a little sample of this material:
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/miscelanea/Chrome%20Vinyl.%20Mikonos.jpg
Regards

Just make one post with all the info. We don't need a bunch of your threads peppered in here promoting your product.

#6318 6 years ago

He watermarked a fucking picture of him holding a piece of vinyl -_-

Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Just make one post with all the info. We don't need a bunch of your threads peppered in here promoting your product.

Hows about he starts his own thread instead?

#6319 6 years ago

This is the only post I'm seeing from this member. Are you confusing this with another member who has been peppering club threads with ads?

#6320 6 years ago

Thanks! I already had the BriteEyes in my cart on a big order from PBL. They’re a must! Doing Vid’s flipper rebuild/upgrade on the T2 and a flipper rebuild on the TAF. Any other PBL must-haves for the T2? Getting the metal cab protectors, of course.

#6321 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

This is the only post I'm seeing from this member. Are you confusing this with another member who has been peppering club threads with ads?

Every post is a giant picture and an ad (watermark) for his company. Remove this clown!

#6322 6 years ago

6306, 6309, etc

#6323 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I am seeing 6 posts by this member in this thread.

#6324 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Every post is a giant picture and an ad (watermark) for his company.

Hi Chitownpinball!

Watermark in my images and screenshots is to avoid commercial purposes, in fact. Some shop are using them to sell his own products (or stolen from me when they are shared for free). I have a lot of examples. I try to do it diffcult from them.

Sorry if it is annoying, but I do very big screenshots to balance it. You have the opcion to ignore my post too.

Regards

#6325 6 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

Hi Chitownpinball!
Watermark in my images and screenshots is to avoid commercial purposes, in fact. Some shop are using them to sell his own products (or stolen from me when they are shared for free). I have a lot of examples. I try to do it diffcult from them.
Sorry if it is annoying, but I do very big screenshots to balance it. You have the opcion to ignore my post too.
Regards

To avoid commercial purposes of using a picture of your hand and a piece of shiny vinyl? What the F are you talking about? Go away.

#6326 6 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

If there are not more printing questions about "Terminator 2 Aprons"

Actually I had. But the hostile and negative reactions in this thread made me stop asking.
First time a see this kind of reaction in this forum (beside a personal attack from a very active member here that I also addressed earlier).
Do you have your own thread where I can ask questions? I guess the pissed off people are not active there.

#6327 6 years ago

Tezting, hater gonna hate! Trolls gonna Troll!

You ignore them, is my advice! I follow my own advice at that point.

If you have questions about "Terminator 2 Pinball", this is the right "Club". I have a lot of ideas for modding this pinball and I will show them here, in spite of some kind of people.

Be free, don´t let them to restrict your freedom.

Regards

#6328 6 years ago

I am seeing 6 posts by this member in this thread.

But they're about different things and all relevant to T2.

Is there a reason why it bothersome in this case?

#6329 6 years ago

So... about T2, and things related to T2?? Every time I see new posts, and get excited to come see what cool stuff people are doing to their machines... its all people bickering in here maybe take this to PM's?

#6330 6 years ago

i have a brand new terminator ship, and the short red lane guides if anybody is looking for them. ordered but then sold machine before they arrived.

#6331 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Sick of seeing his posts about his decals, same thing to me even if the content of the posts is different. I don't have a problem with him posting his work, but if he bumps this thread every couple days it seems like an attention grab and SPAM. I don't want to clutter this thread up anymore myself so do what you will and I will move on to more relevant discussion and ignore further posting about his decals.

#6332 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

specific user's history perhaps (not just pinside) ? I mean that's why I'm irritated by it. If he didn't have the shit reputation he has, I'd still be annoyed by all the giant useless pictures.

The most bothersome aspect that every post is about shit he's selling , and no real interaction with anyone about anything else.

I'm with snakesnsparklers

#6333 6 years ago

Nevermind.

#6334 6 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

i have a brand new terminator ship, and the short red lane guides if anybody is looking for them. ordered but then sold machine before they arrived.

PM Sent.

#6335 6 years ago

Mute works great.

Back to T2, could someone post a picture of the back of the skull?

There is a metal strip half circle thing that is parallel to the playfield about chin high that I’m trying to figure out how it is supposed to be.

On mine, one end is inside the skull and the other end is not. I initially thought that both ends should go in the skull, but I cant see how it would attach.

Thanks!

#6336 6 years ago

bruinfan when I did my restore I left that thing out, never had an issue. Here is a bunch of pics

4F5D2EFA-9D7F-4058-8CAD-9548973998E0 (resized).jpeg4F5D2EFA-9D7F-4058-8CAD-9548973998E0 (resized).jpeg

8CD94EBB-BCB8-4E4D-BD16-8D33411E1591 (resized).jpeg8CD94EBB-BCB8-4E4D-BD16-8D33411E1591 (resized).jpeg

A13F15D8-6C56-4534-AA5E-2F1F82B3FE79 (resized).jpegA13F15D8-6C56-4534-AA5E-2F1F82B3FE79 (resized).jpeg

#6337 6 years ago

bruinfan when I did my restore I left that thing out, never had an issue. Here is a bunch of pics

Soulrider911 , how do you like these chrome decals over your bumper caps?

#6338 6 years ago

I actually really like them, mainly because the led rings I have in the bumper caps don’t blind you, it’s looks nice

#6339 6 years ago

I actually really like them, mainly because the led rings I have in the bumper caps don’t blind you, it’s looks nice

My pinside secret Santa gave them to me - they look cool, but I haven't installed them yet. Need to get on that.

#6340 6 years ago

So i have done some research and cant really find a good answer. My T2 has started to ghost the playfield lights when I push the flippers, launch the ball, when the ball drops or moves around the playfield. No all lights do it. Seems like mostly the right side chase loop lights, and the right side insert lights that lead to the right lamp. I am using Comet non ghosting lights in all of them. I have a Rottendog driver board. All the connectors for all the boards are in good shape. The machine has only started doing this in the last week. I have checked under the playfield and cant find any touching wires or anything out of the ordinary. I have done a lamp test and all the lamps test good. Also my special inserts lamps in the left and right drains work but during game play there is never a special lit. Hope this make sence. Thanks in advance for any help. V/R

Added over 6 years ago: Anyone have any ideas?

#6341 6 years ago

Soulrider911 Thanks! That’s just what I needed! Were the ends of the bands held in the skull just with tension or was it attached in some way?

#6342 6 years ago

Nope the sides just sit inside the skull. It attached

#6343 6 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

I´m designing Terminator 2 Pinball Custom Cards.
"Terminator 2 Custom Pinball Cards - Instructions" (Williams). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/terminator%202%20Custom%20Pinball%20Cards%20-%20Instructions.%20Mikonos1.jpg
Details in "Terminator 2 Custom Pinball Cards - Instructions" (Williams). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/terminator%202%20Custom%20Pinball%20Cards%20-%20Instructions.%20Mikonos2.jpg
Follow me for more artworks in my thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/restored-and-customized-pinball-artworks-showroom-thread-by-mikonos

And this is the "Crew" card for "terminator 2":

"Terminator 2 Custom Pinball Cards - Crew" (Williams). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Terminator%202%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Crew.%20By%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Terminator 2 Custom Pinball Cards - Crew" (Williams). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Terminator%202%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Crew.%20By%20Mikonos2.jpg

Regards

Terminator 2 Custom Pinball Card - Crew. By Mikonos1.jpgTerminator 2 Custom Pinball Card - Crew. By Mikonos1.jpg

Terminator 2 Custom Pinball Card - Crew. By Mikonos2.jpgTerminator 2 Custom Pinball Card - Crew. By Mikonos2.jpg

#6344 6 years ago

Those images are no where near T2 era/time line.

#6346 6 years ago

I just sent to print all cards in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination. A long of the next week I will pick up and show.

Regards

#6347 6 years ago

Need a favor, can somebody take a clear shot of the 5 white standup target wiring. My tear down pics arent clear and i need to see where the yellow jumpers go for each target.

#6348 6 years ago

Take a look...

Unbenannt (resized).JPGUnbenannt (resized).JPG

#6349 6 years ago

Does anyone need a T2 speaker panel in good condition?

IMG_20180413_182623 (resized).jpgIMG_20180413_182623 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180413_182610 (resized).jpgIMG_20180413_182610 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180413_182617 (resized).jpgIMG_20180413_182617 (resized).jpg

#6350 6 years ago

I gotta get some of those one of these days...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 26.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 21.95
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 220.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/127?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.