Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 10,949 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 219.
#5851 6 years ago

So I recommend a company for doing great products that licensed and I get PM "threats" ? Kind of hostile...

Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 10.10.27 (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-12-06 at 10.10.27 (resized).png

#5852 6 years ago

Cant we all just get to the choppa together here

#5853 6 years ago
Quoted from tezting:

So I recommend a company for doing great products that licensed and I get PM "threats" ? Kind of hostile...

Dude... I know disguised kind of people like you... too damn well... every time I posted sthg about the plastics I acquired down in my country, you came here right after praising that beloved company of yours, announcing over and over their "licensed" plastic sets...

Please, don't get me wrong, I'm completely fine with that, no worries, but what surprised me is that you got the nerve to send me a PM "interested" on how did I get my plastics, where could you also buy, etc, etc... So that's my answer to your PrivateMsg, buddy - simple and straight.

Anyway, the only thing I regret in my now not-PrivateMsg is my grammar error: "Definitely not TO you".

On another note, if anyone else needs some of my help on that matter, PM me (I promise to keep your Msg Private), and I'll be more than glad to positively contribute!

Like I think, and fellow pinsider Soulrider911 just stated, we should all get along for a common cause (pinball), but unfortunately, grumpy and jealous people are to be found everywhere...

#5854 6 years ago

Ypur plastics look great AlexSMendes I cant wait to get mine!

#5855 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Dude... I know disguised kind of people like you... too damn well... every time I posted sthg about the plastics I acquired down in my country, you came here right after praising that beloved company of yours, announcing over and over their "licensed" plastic sets...
Please, don't get me wrong, I'm completely fine with that, no worries, but what surprised me is that you got the nerve to send me a PM "interested" on how did I get my plastics, where could you also buy, etc, etc... So that's my answer to your PrivateMsg, buddy - simple and straight.
Anyway, the only thing I regret in my now not-PrivateMsg is my grammar error: "Definitely not TO you".
On another note, if anyone else needs some of my help on that matter, PM me (I promise to keep your Msg Private), and I'll be more than glad to positively contribute!
Like I think, and fellow pinsider soulrider911 just stated, we should all get along for a common cause (pinball), but unfortunately, grumpy and jealous people are to be found everywhere...

Dude, I dont understand why you take it so personal and have to attack me with "disguised kind of people like you" PM's etc.
Lets get the FAQ straight.
- I asked you about a plastic set, because I wanted one!
- I did not order from you because Peter contacted me and said he would do a set.
- I have NOT talked bad about YOU or your PRODUCT.
- I give recommendation to Peter's products because I really think he is doing a good job. I know because I have a new playfield and now decals from him. If it was something from another company and for another machine, I would do the same. I am not "taking any sides"

So take a chill-pill and stop attacking me (and maybe others?)
After 3 years and many posts/threads - This is the first time I "meet" someone like you. Hope you take a deep breath and I never hear from you again.

#5856 6 years ago

tezting yes this behavior is odd. I have worked with Alex quite a bit and he always seemed very cordial, so im totally at a loss here?.

#5857 6 years ago
Quoted from tezting:

Dude, I dont understand why you take it so personal and have to attack me with "disguised kind of people like you" PM's etc.
Lets get the FAQ straight.
- I asked you about a plastic set, because I wanted one!
- I did not order from you because Peter contacted me and said he would do a set.
- I have NOT talked bad about YOU or your PRODUCT.
- I give recommendation to Peter's products because I really think he is doing a good job. I know because I have a new playfield and now decals from him. If it was something from another company and for another machine, I would do the same. I am not "taking any sides"
So take a chill-pill and stop attacking me (and maybe others?)
After 3 years and many posts/threads - This is the first time I "meet" someone like you. Hope you take a deep breath and I never hear from you again.

Let's get the FAQ straight:
(1) you had already commented on the thread about Peter's plastics being available in the future;
(2) then you asked me about the plastics made in Brazil;
(3) you could have private replied me with "thanks but no thanks" when I first responded you about the plastics;
(4) please, just give me a straight and honest answer: whats your point on sharing my PM on this thread? What do you want to accomplish with this action? To me that simple fact proves again my point, that you're constantly trying to undermine my achievements.
(5) again, I don't take back anything I have posted today!

#5858 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

tezting yes this behavior is odd. I have worked with Alex quite a bit and he always seemed very cordial, so im totally at a loss here?.

I try to be cool to everyone, specially when they're also cool to me, but please, don't tezting me!

#5859 6 years ago

I had a local trade for a T2 plus cash for my beautiful ToM, but it fell through.

I have a stunning ToM up for trade for a nice T2. Way to much to list. PM if you are interested.

P1070617 (resized).jpgP1070617 (resized).jpg

#5860 6 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

I had a local trade for a T2 plus cash for my beautiful ToM, but it fell through.
I have a stunning ToM up for trade for a nice T2. Way to much to list. PM if you are interested.

Marvelous! Wish we were closer

#5861 6 years ago

I am getting closer to my restore, especially since decals are coming!
I have a question on my original (i think), playfield is diamond plate. Is it common for the diamond plate to have streaks? I thought someone did a really crappy recoat with a brush or something but started thinking this really is the diamond plate. Funny thing is i see no dimples at all, but definately see the streaks.
Other than the streaks, do you think it is wise to recoat? What about a wetsand on the diamond plate?

#5862 6 years ago

My t2 is having some weird issue .. the trigger does not respond instantly when I am shooting for the super jackpot.. it takes an extra second or so to fire.. it works fine when I am shooting for the regular jackpot.. any ideas what to look for?

#5863 6 years ago

ahmedreda sounds to me like you may have a bad switch on the gun. Take a look at it and manually move the flap that activates it and make sure it’s “clicking” every time.

#5864 6 years ago

T2 club ? I'm back ! Trying to order Chrome cabinet decals ? Pinball dreams ? I can't seem to find where to order these ,looking for advice and experience with these.I will have a fully restored original and came across another T2 and wanted to do chrome version .If you ordered these let me know your thoughts
Thanks

#5865 6 years ago

You have to write an Email directly to Henrik and ask for the decals.
They don't offer them on their website... seems to be limited.

#5866 6 years ago

In the club as of Sunday. Playfield is filthy but very nice underneath the crud. I won't be doing a full resto, just a general cleanup & shop. One question, my cannon turns pretty slowly, I'm hoping it's just 'gummed up', do these things disassemble fairly easily for cleaning?

Second question, does anyone have or could make scans of their apron cards they could email me? Yes, I know about Inkochnito's cards but I prefer to typeset my own, and his set doesn't have the pricing info card. Thanks!

#5867 6 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

You have to write an Email directly to Henrik and ask for the decals.
They don't offer them on their website... seems to be limited.

Thank you !

#5868 6 years ago

Nice pic from colordmd's facebook page!

25158319_1888235044538809_6560275456923925779_n (resized).jpg25158319_1888235044538809_6560275456923925779_n (resized).jpg

#5869 6 years ago

Question for those who've LED'd their Teminator game...
What type/color of Blue are you using for most of your lighting now?
I'll be buying 2SMD/Twin Comet LEDs, so don't know if ICE BLUE would be best or just a regular BLUE, or maybe CYAN.
Thanks for any suggestions!

#5870 6 years ago

White LED is all I use for GI. Typically cool, but only white LEDs

#5871 6 years ago
Quoted from miracleman:

I'll be buying 2SMD/Twin Comet LEDs, so don't know if ICE BLUE would be best or just a regular BLUE, or maybe CYAN.

Quoted from Monk:

White LED is all I use for GI. Typically cool, but only white LEDs

Agree. NO BLUE. Just cool white. It has a bluish tint to it.

#5872 6 years ago

Cool white LEDs for cooler colored plastics (whites, grays, blues and greens), warm white LEDs in warmer colored plastics (reds, oranges, yellows).

The plastics on T2 are predominately in the "cooler" spectrum so the cool whites would probably look better.

#5873 6 years ago

I’ll actually agree to disagree a little. I used a lot of ice blue in my recent restore.

IMO ice blue is perfect for this game. Really embraces the theme and is not super satuared like most blue bulbs are.

Best is, just get some colors and play with them. I have a bulb tester I swear by and that helps me test and determine colors.

#5874 6 years ago

I used a lot of ice blue in my recent restore.

If you have any pictures that would help as well.

#5875 6 years ago
Quoted from miracleman:

Use PinballBulbs frosted purple...really makes the plastics pop

#5876 6 years ago

Taking pictures of lighting is always tough. Here are some pics

4FE90E57-C8E7-419F-85B0-B8E3CCBDB2F4 (resized).jpeg4FE90E57-C8E7-419F-85B0-B8E3CCBDB2F4 (resized).jpeg
EB3ABA12-8B0C-472C-8BEC-E6A003CA5A5C (resized).jpegEB3ABA12-8B0C-472C-8BEC-E6A003CA5A5C (resized).jpeg
D6318F5A-1611-4C27-A1E1-329EA281EFC7 (resized).jpegD6318F5A-1611-4C27-A1E1-329EA281EFC7 (resized).jpeg
169CF497-DA5C-4FAC-B245-47925246FFF9 (resized).jpeg169CF497-DA5C-4FAC-B245-47925246FFF9 (resized).jpeg

Here is a 2smd natural white in upper left corner, ice blue in lower left, and blue in lower right.

8F7FEC92-E9E7-42EC-9F62-8194320BDEA6 (resized).jpeg8F7FEC92-E9E7-42EC-9F62-8194320BDEA6 (resized).jpeg

#5877 6 years ago

Whoa! Where did you get the Bulb Tester? Does it take all kinds of bulbs and LED's?

#5878 6 years ago

I am suddenly having an issue with my T2 where it sometimes shoots a second ball while playing (usually shortly after I fire the ball onto the playfield). It doesn't happen all the time, but regularly enough that it's annoying. It doesn't appear related to the "auto fire" since the game doesn't announce that when it shoots the extra ball onto the playfield (and the autofire still works correctly meaning if I quickly drain the ball it does say auto-fire and shoots another ball onto the playfield). Anyone have this happened to them? Also, not sure if it's related but I looked at the wiring to the switch in the ball trough (thinking maybe it is this switch that is acting up) and on the left yellow wire in the middle is this silver "blob." The blog is just floating so I was wondering if it should be attached to something else and if that could be causing the issue. Here is a photo of the wiring with the blob (circled in green). Thanks for any ideas/suggestions.

T2 (resized).JPGT2 (resized).JPG

#5879 6 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

I am suddenly having an issue with my T2 where it sometimes shoots a second ball while playing (usually shortly after I fire the ball onto the playfield). It doesn't happen all the time, but regularly enough that it's annoying. It doesn't appear related to the "auto fire" since the game doesn't announce that when it shoots the extra ball onto the playfield (and the autofire still works correctly meaning if I quickly drain the ball it does say auto-fire and shoots another ball onto the playfield). Anyone have this happened to them? Also, not sure if it's related but I looked at the wiring to the switch in the ball trough (thinking maybe it is this switch that is acting up) and on the left yellow wire in the middle is this silver "blob." The blog is just floating so I was wondering if it should be attached to something else and if that could be causing the issue. Here is a photo of the wiring with the blob (circled in green). Thanks for any ideas/suggestions.

Check the trough switches in test, sounds like one of them might have cracked solder which would be causing this issue. The first thing I'd do is attempt to reflow the solder on all the trough switches to eliminate this and see if it persists.

#5880 6 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

I have this problem too. It only happens probably once every 15-20 games, so I've never looked into it. Thanks to Archytas, I will probably try to do that (I need practice soldering) in the near future.

#5881 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I have this problem too. It only happens probably once every 15-20 games, so I've never looked into it. Thanks to Archytas, I will probably try to do that (I need practice soldering) in the near future.

No problem - it comes from experience. I had a T3 where this happened often (ball fired a few seconds after the first sometimes during play). The flakey solder on the trough switches was not causing it not to register properly and thus firing a second ball out. Re-flowing the solder fixed this issue.

#5882 6 years ago
Quoted from Archytas:

Check the trough switches in test, sounds like one of them might have cracked solder which would be causing this issue. The first thing I'd do is attempt to reflow the solder on all the trough switches to eliminate this and see if it persists.

Thank you! I am going to try that this weekend. Hopefully that does the trick.

#5883 6 years ago

Taking pictures of lighting is always tough. Here are some pics

Looks good!

#5884 6 years ago

A little bit of friday fun!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#5885 6 years ago
Quoted from Archytas:

Quoted from nicknack66:

Thank you! I am going to try that this weekend. Hopefully that does the trick.

Actually I got impatient and found the time late last night to re-flow the solder and so far so good - no double balls! Will play the game more this weekend but I am hoping it was that simple of a fix. Thanks again for the advice.

#5886 6 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

In the club as of Sunday. Playfield is filthy but very nice underneath the crud. I won't be doing a full resto, just a general cleanup & shop. One question, my cannon turns pretty slowly, I'm hoping it's just 'gummed up', do these things disassemble fairly easily for cleaning?
Second question, does anyone have or could make scans of their apron cards they could email me? Yes, I know about Inkochnito's cards but I prefer to typeset my own, and his set doesn't have the pricing info card. Thanks!

These are cool!

#5887 6 years ago
Quoted from ahmedreda:

My t2 is having some weird issue .. the trigger does not respond instantly when I am shooting for the super jackpot.. it takes an extra second or so to fire.. it works fine when I am shooting for the regular jackpot.. any ideas what to look for?

ahmedreda sounds to me like you may have a bad switch on the gun. Take a look at it and manually move the flap that activates it and make sure it’s “clicking” every time.

Mine is having a similar issue (maybe a half-second delay) when shooting for any jackpot, while ball lauching works perfectly...

#5888 6 years ago

I’m in the process of trying to dial in a newly restored T2, and the cannon is not moving far enough home so the ball is not able to enter th canon, need help on how to adjust thank you so much!

DAB8E233-5D2D-4120-A141-F9C0E84A028B (resized).jpegDAB8E233-5D2D-4120-A141-F9C0E84A028B (resized).jpeg

#5889 6 years ago

I’m in the process of trying to dial in a newly restored T2, and the cannon is not moving far enough home so the ball is not able to enter th canon, need help on how to adjust thank you so much!

Have you tried moving the wireform Towards the left? Loosen bolt and push over then hold it there and tighten bolt?

#5890 6 years ago

Thankss for the reply @blitzburgh99. Yes I did that and I realized the home switch was working irregularly. So I replaced it and now we are good!

#5891 6 years ago

Thankss for the reply blitzburgh99. Yes I did that and I realized the home switch was working irregularly. So I replaced it and now we are good!

Congrats!

#5892 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

A little bit of friday fun!

The real shirt....

DHijDMRUAAIpSee (resized).jpgDHijDMRUAAIpSee (resized).jpg

terminator shirt (resized).jpgterminator shirt (resized).jpg

#5893 6 years ago

Well this weekend I finally got fire up my Freshly restored T2, Plays awesome! Had to make a few minor adjustments to the cannon, and the lunch Guide and it was playing great. I only got to put about 20 games on it, but it was a blast.

Sadly this morning I go into my Pin room to clean them, and I look down and my T2, my heart just about broke... My brand new Reproduction playfield has started ghosting in a major way. After countless hours and $, to walk in and see this was very rough to put it lightly.

I'm sure the first question is: where did the playfield come from. It was from Peter at buthamburg. Now I don't want to come off negatively towards Peter, He is a stellar person to work with and I know he will make this right. Others have this playfield and I have not heard of any issues, so I'm thinking it may have just been my luck.
tezting
Its also a good thing I send my Old T2 PF to HSA, as its looks like I may actually have to use it.

IMG_3973 (resized).JPGIMG_3973 (resized).JPG
IMG_8079s (resized).JPGIMG_8079s (resized).JPG
advance_ghosting (resized).pngadvance_ghosting (resized).png
return_Ghosting (resized).pngreturn_Ghosting (resized).png
Lock_Ghosting (resized).pngLock_Ghosting (resized).png
jackpot_ghosting (resized).pngjackpot_ghosting (resized).png

#5894 6 years ago

My brand new Reproduction playfield has started ghosting in a major way.

My heart breaks with you.

95% of the time I never see the ghosting people refer to but this is super obvious.

#5895 6 years ago

Well this weekend I finally got fire up my Freshly restored T2, Plays awesome! Had to make a few minor adjustments to the cannon, and the lunch Guide and it was playing great. I only got to put about 20 games on it, but it was a blast.
Sadly this morning I go into my Pin room to clean them, and I look down and my T2, my heart just about broke... My brand new Reproduction playfield has started ghosting in a major way. After countless hours and $, to walk in and see this was very rough to put it lightly.
I'm sure the first question is: where did the playfield come from. It was from Peter at buthamburg. Now I don't want to come off negatively towards Peter, He is a stellar person to work with and I know he will make this right. Others have this playfield and I have not heard of any issues, so I'm thinking it may have just been my luck.
tezting
Its also a good thing I send my Old T2 PF to HSA, as its looks like I may actually have to use it.

Shit! I can feel your pain
My playfield is not mounted yet but is same batch as yours. I am getting really nervous now.
I know he has done playfields for other games as well. Has this ever happened before on he’s playfields? What does Peter say to this?

#5896 6 years ago

Is this a BUT reproduction playfield from Germany?
I'm sorry, it's really a mess.
But I can't suggest that because their playfield are produced under very high quality standards and will be inspected particular before delivery.
To date no issues like that known here in Germany.

#5897 6 years ago

tezting

Man, that's a real bummer... I do hope they make it right for you!

On another note, that white start-button is really neat! Did the same thing on mine...

#5898 6 years ago

I recently switched my T2 to LED bulbs. Everything went smoothly except for the flashers in the back box. They work fine with regular bulbs (so I know they are getting power) but when I inserted the LED bulbs only a couple worked. I tried bending the wires on the bulbs a little, tried inserting the bulbs the other way (turned them 180 degrees), but no luck. Put the regular flasher bulbs back in and they work fine. Any suggestions? Thanks.

#5899 6 years ago

Has anyone ever experienced the standup targets not flashing during the gun aim? I've reflowed the solder on that lighting board, also tried banging the cabinet when it's happening. Any ideas T2ers?

Cheers.

#5900 6 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Has anyone ever experienced the standup targets not flashing during the gun aim? I've reflowed the solder on that lighting board, also tried banging the cabinet when it's happening. Any ideas T2ers?
Cheers.

Does it register the shot even though the lights aren't on. The targets are in series and I had one wire disconnect that went between target 3 and 4 this made it so target 4 and 5 didn't light up. Lifted the playfield, saw the loose wire and soldered it back to target 4. Everything worked good after that. Maybe the wire that went to the first target (lowest on the playfield) came loose.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 21.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.50
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

There are 10,949 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 219.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/118 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.