• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 220.
#5301 6 years ago

now kiss and revert the downvotes.

#5302 6 years ago

Sooo cute...!!!...............Joey

#5303 6 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

now kiss and revert the downvotes.

Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Sooo cute...!!!...............Joey

I should have seen it coming...

#5304 6 years ago

My friend Paul at Amok Time has a bunch of these. It might be cool to put on the wall or something.

http://www.amoktime.com/terminator-retro-mask-and-box-set.html

#5305 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

My friend Paul at Amok Time has a bunch of these. It might be cool to put on the wall or something.
http://www.amoktime.com/terminator-retro-mask-and-box-set.html

If he only shipped to Brazil...

#5306 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

It might be cool to put on the wall or something

Would it not work as a skull replacement on the playfield?

#5307 6 years ago

This is a nice ship replacement!!!!

s-l1600 (14) (resized).jpgs-l1600 (14) (resized).jpg

#5308 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

If he only shipped to Brazil...

If you really want one...I could pass it on to you................Joey

#5309 6 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Would it not work as a skull replacement on the playfield?

Its a mask dude, isnt that like, the size of a face? Haha. Thats why he said on the wall.

#5310 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

isnt that like, the size of a face?

I think so.

#5311 6 years ago

Its a mask dude, isnt that like, the size of a face? Haha. Thats why he said on the wall.

Dude....you need a hug or something......???!!!... ...... Joey

#5312 6 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Dude....you need a hug or something......???!!!... ...... Joey

Why you say that? Cuz i told him he didnt read what it was?

#5313 6 years ago

Why you say that? Cuz i told him he didnt read what it was?

I guess every mask in existence is proportionately the size of an average human face...

#5314 6 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

I guess every mask in existence is proportionately the size of an average human face...

Do you think a childrens size mask would fit? Maybe a new born infant mask. Or a ferrit mask maybe...

#5315 6 years ago

Do you think a childrens size mask would fit? Maybe a new born infant mask. Or a ferrit mask maybe...

Well they make full sized masks and then they make these sized masks. I'm pretty sure somewhere out there they make something in between all of this that would fit in a pin... My question was simply asking what the size is of the skull mask. But thanks for your valuable input.

53792AC3-22EA-448F-A033-D2FAB68F7DC7-334-0000002D551EB5CC.jpeg53792AC3-22EA-448F-A033-D2FAB68F7DC7-334-0000002D551EB5CC.jpeg

#5316 6 years ago

Got it, a hamster sized mask. Ill keep an eye out at the pet store for t2 merch.

#5318 6 years ago

Also, the 4K, Bluray, and DVD release is Oct. 3rd! Sadly, in the US they will not be releasing a Bluray3D disc (oddly enough since it's the 3D version they're promoting and hyping) but you can pre-order now on Amazon the Special Collector's Edition which includes a 1 scale Endo Arm! Looks pretty awesome and definitely the most affordable Endo Arm I've seen yet. Likely just chromed plastic and not metal, but still a nice potential pinball topper, or just a fun accoutrement for a Terminator collection.

https://www.theterminatorfans.com/terminator-2-3d-endoskeleton-arm-special-edition-box-set-2017/

https://smile.amazon.com/Terminator-Judgment-Endoarm-Collectors-Digital/dp/B0744872GF

#5319 6 years ago

i will soon be in the gang with this t2 chrome edition i am doing
http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/coming-soon-t2-chrome-edition.36278/

#5320 6 years ago

Has anyone installed a ColorDMD in their T2 yet? Are there any videos out there of the ColorDMDs installed in any games?

#5321 6 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Has anyone installed a ColorDMD in their T2 yet? Are there any videos out there of the ColorDMDs installed in any games?

I have a LED display installed. No games play videos yet I am aware of.

#5322 6 years ago

Hey guys--
I have a pinbits Hunter ship lighting kit I'd sell for $50 shipped in the US. They are $65 plus shipping on pinbits but currently sold out.
Just thought I'd post here instead of putting an ad up.

Here's a link on pinbits website:
https://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_41&products_id=351&zenid=689a33971e7e91f090d36b4ffbe7f153

#5323 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

This is a nice ship replacement!!!!

Just got my Cinemachines HK ship in today! It's really nice and a perfect size! Very detailed. It's not 100% die cast metal though. The engines and the landing gear/weapons underneath are vinyl/rubber, but still look fantastic.

Now to figure out how to properly mount it! It's obviously much heavier than the original vac formed plastic ship, so I doubt the original wire form will hold it. Will need to build a custom mount. The ship itself includes a display base, which might be of use in modifying for a mounting bracket. The ship itself has a hole where a plastic pin attaches.

When I have time to work on it, I'll post pic of the process. For now, I took a quick pic of the ship sitting on top of the glass just for a quick example. Looks big due to perspective, but is a perfect fit for that area under the glass!

IMG_7801 (resized).JPGIMG_7801 (resized).JPG

IMG_7803 (resized).JPGIMG_7803 (resized).JPG

IMG_7799 (resized).JPGIMG_7799 (resized).JPG

#5324 6 years ago

Anyone install the ColorDMD yet? I want to buy one, but can't decide between LED or LCD. I'm leaning towards LED, but wondering what others think.

#5325 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Anyone install the ColorDMD yet? I want to buy one, but can't decide between LED or LCD. I'm leaning towards LED, but wondering what others think.

I just want to know how well it works, period.

#5326 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Yeah, that too...

#5327 6 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Just got my Cinemachines HK ship in today! It's really nice and a perfect size! Very detailed. It's not 100% die cast metal though. The engines and the landing gear/weapons underneath are vinyl/rubber, but still look fantastic.
Now to figure out how to properly mount it! It's obviously much heavier than the original vac formed plastic ship, so I doubt the original wire form will hold it. Will need to build a custom mount. The ship itself includes a display base, which might be of use in modifying for a mounting bracket. The ship itself has a hole where a plastic pin attaches.
When I have time to work on it, I'll post pic of the process. For now, I took a quick pic of the ship sitting on top of the glass just for a quick example. Looks big due to perspective, but is a perfect fit for that area under the glass!

I have one on order, but after seeing your pictures, I might cancel. Looks kinda blah, IMO. Needs more chrome.

#5328 6 years ago
Quoted from rx3:

Needs more chrome.

Chrome paint works great!

#5329 6 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

I absolutely loved it! Can't wait to get mine! Keeps us posted on your progress, I might follow your steps...

#5330 6 years ago
Quoted from rx3:

I have one on order, but after seeing your pictures, I might cancel. Looks kinda blah, IMO. Needs more chrome.

Send yours to me... It would be nice to keep one as a spare!

#5331 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I wanna see a video on some ones machine too...

Quoted from rx3:

I agree. Looks too gritty. Doesnt match the shiny-ness of the machine. Ill stick with my oem one with pinbits led mod for now.

#5332 6 years ago

Ill stick with my oem one with pinbits led mod for now.

... because the hot-wheels are so shiny and do not look gritty...

#5333 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

... because the hot-wheels are so shiny and do not look gritty...

THEYRE NOT HOT WHEELS! The swat is johnny lightning and the helicopter is something else...lol.

#5334 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I have the LED and love it. The colorization breathed new life into an already great game. I have a LED on a TOM and a LCD on a SM. I prefer the crispness of the LED's, but the either way you go, ColorDMD makes a top notch product that is easy to install.

#5335 6 years ago
Quoted from Frogman:

I have the LED and love it. The colorization breathed new life into an already great game. I have a LED on a TOM and a LCD on a SM. I prefer the crispness of the LED's, but the either way you go, ColorDMD makes a top notch product that is easy to install.

Why did you pick LED for T2? Did you try it with your LCD too?

#5336 6 years ago
Quoted from rx3:

I actually like the gritty metallic appearance. But it would be super easy to shine it up with a product called "Rub n Buff" which is a silver metallic wax. I've used it on resin and wooden prop replicas and it is very effective at giving a shiny metallic finish. Though, I'm happy with the more dull appearance. The size and detailing is above and beyond the original vac formed plastic piece. But I totally could see it selling just as well or better if they did a mirror chrome finish version! My biggest concern is going to be mounting it, and any issues due to the weight of a solid die-cast ship in the game.

#5337 6 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

I actually like the gritty metallic appearance. But it would be super easy to shine it up with a product called "Rub n Buff" which is a silver metallic wax. I've used it on resin and wooden prop replicas and it is very effective at giving a shiny metallic finish. Though, I'm happy with the more dull appearance. The size and detailing is above and beyond the original vac formed plastic piece. But I totally could see it selling just as well or better if they did a mirror chrome finish version! My biggest concern is going to be mounting it, and any issues due to the weight of a solid die-cast ship in the game.

Never heard of that stuff. Interesting. I'm going to try it out, Thanks,

As far as mounting this ship, look at my picture for a mount bracket I made for another ship I have. It is super solid. In fact, overkill. It's a little tough bending it into shape because it was so thick, but with patience, it comes out nice and sturdy. I "JB Welded" it to the ship.

hs (resized).jpghs (resized).jpg

#5338 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Why did you pick LED for T2? Did you try it with your LCD too?

Just hooked up my ColorDMD LED to my T2 yesterday...WOW!!! Looks incredible; I highly recommend; I wanted to keep the DMD look, so got the LED, plus $30 cheaper; Very happy with them, as I wouldn't have wanted the smoothing effect...Looks incredible.

#5339 6 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Just hooked up my ColorDMD LED to my T2 yesterday...WOW!!! Looks incredible; I highly recommend; I wanted to keep the DMD look, so got the LED, plus $30 cheaper; Very happy with them, as I wouldn't have wanted the smoothing effect...Looks incredible.

Post some videos!!!

#5340 6 years ago

Just ordered the LED ColorDMD last night. Will post a video when I get it if nobody else does beforehand.

#5341 6 years ago

I received the LED ColorDMD yesterday -- great service as I just ordered it on Friday night! I tried getting some good video, but apparently when I'm being recorded, I play like crap.... So here's two gameplays, but I didn't hit everything. Of course as soon as I turn the camera off, I get 164M, hit the chase loop a few times, get Payback mode a couple of times, and hit video mode as well, so... Sorry. Maybe I'll try again later.

Installation was really easy as well. The only part of the instructions that were a little confusing was about connecting a ground wire to the "bare metal" -- took me a few minutes to realize that the bottom two corners where you screw the DMD have the powdercoating removed so that it's "bare metal." I'm a little slow... Otherwise, I was done in probably 10 minutes.

#5342 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I received the LED ColorDMD yesterday -- great service as I just ordered it on Friday night! I tried getting some good video, but apparently when I'm being recorded, I play like crap.... So here's two gameplays, but I didn't hit everything. Of course as soon as I turn the camera off, I get 164M, hit the chase loop a few times, get Payback mode a couple of times, and hit video mode as well, so... Sorry. Maybe I'll try again later.

Thanks for taking the time to do this, i've seen all I need to see!

#5343 6 years ago

Does anyone have the issue where if you hit the drop target, the momentum from the ball will still take it into the skull? You'd think that the drop target would keep it from going in there in one shot, requiring you to make another shot into the skull.

#5344 6 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Does anyone have the issue where if you hit the drop target, the momentum from the ball will still take it into the skull?

Yes, that happens on mine regularly. I don't know if it is normal but it does happen on mine.

#5345 6 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Does anyone have the issue where if you hit the drop target, the momentum from the ball will still take it into the skull? You'd think that the drop target would keep it from going in there in one shot, requiring you to make another shot into the skull.

Yeah, that happens to me from time to time. I wouldn't say regularly, but maybe once every 15-20 shots.

#5346 6 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

This happens when after the drop target hit the ball then still has "English"on it carrying it forward after the initial hit...this is why even if it happens often will not happen 100%............Joey

#5347 6 years ago

Thanks everyone. I wasn't sure if this was common or not. From other videos I've seen it looks like the player has to knock the drop target down and then into the skull on another shot. I haven't seen much of the ball carrying momentum and was just curious if anyone else was having that same thing happen.

#5348 6 years ago

3:33 on the backhand on video doing this.

#5349 6 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Happens on mine occasionally. I consider it normal.

#5350 6 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

And just another owner chiming in to say happens occasionally to me as well (including when I played tonight). My initial reaction for some time was thinking the drop target was broken, but that was never the case and at this point I just know it happens from time to time for the reason already described.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.95
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 21.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 220.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/107 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.