• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 220.
#5051 6 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

"O Exterminador do futuro" hahahahahah

How are those JP art blades coming along bro?

#5052 6 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

"O Exterminador do futuro" hahahahahah

What can we do, huh?

#5053 6 years ago

"O Exterminador do futuro" VS "O Exterminador implacável"

Quoted from AlexSMendes:

What can we do, huh?

#5054 6 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

"O Exterminador do futuro" VS "O Exterminador implacável"

Em Portugal se chama Exterminador Implacável? Acho que eu prefiro o título brasileiro!

#5055 6 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

Got the new translite installed. Looks great. No more little tiny stars. Thanks!

Beautiful!

#5056 6 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Does anyone know the part number for the brackets that hold the cyberdyene ramp plastics to the ramps? Those little L shaped ones. Also, anyone have a part number for the wire form that holds the ship? Couldn't find in manual.

I have an extra wireform for the hunter killer ship if your want. PM me if interested.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#5057 6 years ago

Is ALL that extra? lol. I need the skull plastics. Let me know.

#5058 6 years ago

That left side skull plastic is broken, bottom tip is missing. Same as the one on my game any many others, just fyi.

#5059 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

That left side skull plastic is broken, bottom tip is missing. Same as the one on my game any many others, just fyi.

crap youre right!

#5060 6 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

I have an extra wireform for the hunter killer ship if your want. PM me if interested.

Well, I did send you a PM

Anyway, we still need the brackets that hold the cyberdyne ramp plastics to the ramps... Any help would be fully appreciated!

#5061 6 years ago

Attached new signs with 1" corner braces bent a bit to look right.

IMG_20170501_102906 (resized).jpgIMG_20170501_102906 (resized).jpg

#5062 6 years ago
Quoted from mdelorenzo:

Attached new signs with 1" corner braces bent a bit to look right.

Well, they look perfect!

#5063 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Well, they look perfect!

Thanks, they get the job done. Nice to not have yellowed or broken signs again.

#5064 6 years ago

When I got my T2 it was missing the HK ship and bracket, and I almost bought the assembly on Marco, but just discovered a really nice die-cast version is coming out this month that might make an incredible mod! I pre-ordered it at Entertainment Earth for $24.99.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=NC19510

Being die-cast, it's probably going to need more than just the standard wire bracket to suspend it above the target bank, so I'll have to figure something out for that. Maybe mod the existing display stand it comes with? But the scale seems like it will be really nice! Larger than the original plastic piece, but should fit comfortably in position below the glass.

diecastHK (resized).jpgdiecastHK (resized).jpg

#5065 6 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

When I got my T2 it was missing the HK ship and bracket, and I almost bought the assembly on Marco, but just discovered a really nice die-cast version is coming out this month that might make an incredible mod! I pre-ordered it at Entertainment Earth for $24.99.
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=NC19510
Being die-cast, it's probably going to need more than just the standard wire bracket to suspend it above the target bank, so I'll have to figure something out for that. Maybe mod the existing display stand it comes with? But the scale seems like it will be really nice! Larger than the original plastic piece, but should fit comfortably in position below the glass.

Is the size the same?

#5066 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Is the size the same?

says 6.5" long. Seems pretty close.

#5068 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Just bought a new keychain!
ebay.com link » Free Shipping Terminator T800 Endoskeleton Keychain Keyring Metal Toy New

I have this keychain. It's bigger/bulkier than it looks in the pics, but not so big that it's too cumbersome. It's actually just about perfect.

#5069 6 years ago

The endoskeleton is also pretty cool. Not sure how it would fit into the game, but it's cool and relatively cheap.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=NC39859A

#5070 6 years ago

Probably a stupid question, but I'm new to pinball ownership and don't want to screw anything up...

The rubber on my right bumper snapped off last weekend, so I had to place an order for more. I just got the order today and then realized I wasn't 100% sure how to put the new rubber on. On the surface it seemed simple -- remove 5 screws, pull the Terminator hand off, then just wrap the rubber around the bumper and put the hand back on with the 5 screws. I took a picture to highlight what I'm talking about.

I started unscrewing one of the screws and realized that it's REALLY long and goes all the way through multiple levels, so that's why I was a little concerned -- I still think that's all there is to it, but figured I'd ask, just to be safe... Thanks!

20170503_170327(1) (resized).jpg20170503_170327(1) (resized).jpg

#5071 6 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

The endoskeleton is also pretty cool. Not sure how it would fit into the game, but it's cool and relatively cheap.
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=NC39859A

Yep, I ordered one of these too! I think I'm going to cut it in half at the waist and make my own custom mod for the right ramp where it loops around using this guy. The EE price is the best I found, but ended up ordering on Amazon at a slightly higher price with faster shipping than the EE with standard shipping. I may end up ordering a few more for parts depending on how they actually look. (There are several on Ebay listed cheap with free shipping, but coming from China, so they may not be actual NECA brand, just using the NECA pictures.)

#5072 6 years ago

I saw one of these real nice. Cut in two with wires added on the waist.like it lost his legs just like in the movie. Real nice.

#5073 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Probably a stupid question, but I'm new to pinball ownership and don't want to screw anything up...
The rubber on my right bumper snapped off last weekend, so I had to place an order for more. I just got the order today and then realized I wasn't 100% sure how to put the new rubber on. On the surface it seemed simple -- remove 5 screws, pull the Terminator hand off, then just wrap the rubber around the bumper and put the hand back on with the 5 screws. I took a picture to highlight what I'm talking about.
I started unscrewing one of the screws and realized that it's REALLY long and goes all the way through multiple levels, so that's why I was a little concerned -- I still think that's all there is to it, but figured I'd ask, just to be safe... Thanks!

I remember those long screws from my shop job on T2. You should be fine. Stuff is usually fairly obvious over you start trying to pull it off.

#5074 6 years ago

I did a lot of fun stuff on my T2 tonight! Installed the PinSound board with Endproduckt's remix, and even without wiring up the stereo sound harness yet, and using the stock speakers, it sounds fantastic with a lot of bass!

Also installed the BriteMods Terminator Eyes (and did some duct tape repair on my Humpty Dumpty endoskull, but it looks really quite good now! Those eyes make a huge difference!

Lastly, I also installed the BriteMods Speaker LED kit and that red plastic sheet (someone linked to a while back) to change the DMD to a blood red color. The speaker lighting has a mode switch and I set it to the subtle pulsating mode which looks incredible!

Can't wait to get my Titan rubber kit this weekend, and the NECA T-800 skeleton to build a neat mod. Also planning to add a few accent lights using Comet Matrix LEDs. The back of the playfield is pretty dark, so a bit of light there, and maybe in the outhole. Possibly UV? Otherwise I kept my GI to frosted white and it looks so good. Likely will install an LED OCD board to help smooth out the dimming effects.

Also discovered my translite has the problem of showing the LEDs behind it a bit. Will swap to frosted domed bulbs which should correct that. And my DMD has some issues. Upon testing in the menu, it reported bad ram so I'll need to investigate that further.

IMG_6930 (resized).JPGIMG_6930 (resized).JPG

IMG_6931 (resized).JPGIMG_6931 (resized).JPG

IMG_6934 (resized).JPGIMG_6934 (resized).JPG

IMG_6936 (resized).JPGIMG_6936 (resized).JPG

#5075 6 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Yep, I ordered one of these too! I think I'm going to cut it in half at the waist and make my own custom mod for the right ramp where it loops around using this guy.

You have my attention. Be sure to post up when you're done!

#5076 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

You may be able to save yourself some trouble -- I just did the left side a few weeks ago, and didn't even have to bother with those bottom three screws. Once the ones located in the vicinity of the slingshot were out, there was enough flexibility / free play in the "hand" plastic to lift it (and the actual slingshot plastic) up just enough to slide the new rubber underneath. Up to you, of course.

#5077 6 years ago

Thanks - will see what I can do tonight. I already had to take the Hunter Killer ship off in order to re-seat the metal guide in the ramp (whatever it's called, it popped out, scratched my playfield a little and wouldn't go back into the hole properly without taking it all apart).

#5078 6 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Also installed the BriteMods Terminator Eyes (and did some duct tape repair on my Humpty Dumpty endoskull, but it looks really quite good now! Those eyes make a huge difference!.

You should paint the teeth white. Real nice effect! Check out other skulls on the forum.

#5079 6 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

You should paint the teeth white. Real nice effect! Check out other skulls on the forum.

Yep, I plan to paint the teeth! I also bought the 1/2 scale skull from Loot Crate which is actually pretty good, though just a bit smaller than the original game's skull. Since it's also a full skull, it will need a lot of trimming with a dremel to make it fit, but it's a pretty solid vinyl construction that would have no problems taking airballs without worry. Will take pics of the process when I modify and install it.

IMG_6789 (resized).JPGIMG_6789 (resized).JPG

IMG_6790 (resized).JPGIMG_6790 (resized).JPG

#5080 6 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

You may be able to save yourself some trouble -- I just did the left side a few weeks ago, and didn't even have to bother with those bottom three screws. Once the ones located in the vicinity of the slingshot were out, there was enough flexibility / free play in the "hand" plastic to lift it (and the actual slingshot plastic) up just enough to slide the new rubber underneath. Up to you, of course.

I ended up having to take off the "hand" plastic, then unbolt the ramp so I could get the rubber underneath everything, but I got it done last night so I was pretty excited. However I'm having trouble getting the screws that go through the bumper/hand back in -- the screws are fine, but the nut that's supposed to connect underneath is a pain since you can't actually see underneath the bumper to screw it back in (it was hard enough getting the needle nose pliers under there to hold the bolt when undoing the screw). Am I missing something obvious or do I just need to keep working at it? (it still plays well with just the screws going in, but I want to put it back the way it was).

#5081 6 years ago

Now officialy in the club! #T2isinthehouseIMG_20170505_111856 (resized).jpgIMG_20170505_111856 (resized).jpgIMG_20170505_111838 (resized).jpgIMG_20170505_111838 (resized).jpg

PS1: Taking notes of what's still to do to get him perfect! New translite, speaker panel and plastics set, now that's for sure!

PS2: Better pics still to come!

#5082 6 years ago

Is that topper available anywhere currently? I've seen a few pics from others who have it and it looks so awesome! (Was it actually original with the game or something created later?)

I have the Ultimate Blu-ray Edition T-800 head which I use as a topper on my T2: The Arcade Game, and considered moving it to the pinball machine, but I actually like this one better for the pin!

#5083 6 years ago

Welcome bro!

#5084 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Now officialy in the club! #T2isinthehouse

Welcome!!!
049 (resized).JPG049 (resized).JPG

#5085 6 years ago

Beautiful!

#5086 6 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Is that topper available anywhere currently? I've seen a few pics from others who have it and it looks so awesome! (Was it actually original with the game or something created later?)
I have the Ultimate Blu-ray Edition T-800 head which I use as a topper on my T2: The Arcade Game, and considered moving it to the pinball machine, but I actually like this one better for the pin!

The topper is really cool!

IMG_20170505_173024 (resized).jpgIMG_20170505_173024 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170505_173011 (resized).jpgIMG_20170505_173011 (resized).jpg

#5087 6 years ago

IMG_20170505_172919 (resized).jpgIMG_20170505_172919 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170505_172936 (resized).jpgIMG_20170505_172936 (resized).jpg

#5088 6 years ago

IMG_2447 (resized).JPGIMG_2447 (resized).JPG

#5089 6 years ago

Joey, how do you like that topper? Does it just plug into a wall outlet? Does it bracket to top of backbox?

#5090 6 years ago

Thinking of modding my T2, was going to sell it, but I just love the flow of it so much, I think it might be my favorite pin that I've ever played, it's just so smooth and addicting.

So I'm looking at mods, Hunter ship, brite eyes, T800, Robert Patrick Die Cast figure in front of the Pops, and the police car.

Which ones are must haves? I don't want to go too crazy and clutter the playfield, but would like to add a little more pop to the layout.

#5091 6 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Thinking of modding my T2, was going to sell it, but I just love the flow of it so much, I think it might be my favorite pin that I've ever played, it's just so smooth and addicting.
So I'm looking at mods, Hunter ship, brite eyes, T800, Robert Patrick Die Cast figure in front of the Pops, and the police car.
Which ones are must haves? I don't want to go too crazy and clutter the playfield, but would like to add a little more pop to the layout.

Brite eyes are must have. I like the hunter ship mod from Pinbits (not the more expensive one from the UK on eBay), T1000 looks ok. T800 and police car are cheesy and do not look good IMO.

#5092 6 years ago

Brite eyes are must have. I like the hunter ship mod from Pinbits (not the more expensive one from the UK on eBay), T1000 looks ok. T800 and police car are cheesy and do not look good IMO.

K, sweet thanks man...that's what I was worried about with some of them...Pinball Decals has some as well, I'm waiting on the shaker kit for STTNG from pinbits, so will take your advice and order from there.

Thx, Dave

#5093 6 years ago

Damn, Pinbits is sold out of the Hunter mod...Which other sites can you guys recommend?

#5094 6 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Damn, Pinbits is sold out of the Hunter mod...Which other sites can you guys recommend?

They almost never keep a stock of them - I had to email Pam and about a week later she notified me that one was ready. This was a couple years ago.

#5095 6 years ago

They almost never keep a stock of them - I had to email Pam and about a week later she notified me that one was ready. This was a couple years ago.

I'll do that...thx for the heads up

#5096 6 years ago

My T2 came with an helicopter mod (I guess originally from pinballdecals)... I didn't like it and took it off... if anyone interested just shoot me a PM...

#5097 6 years ago

Man, where did you get that gorgeous translite?

#5098 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Man, where did you get that gorgeous translite?

Is this 1 better? Matches up to the Chrome Edition decals.
a6e30f4956f57e71d7911116508790e118f71f46 (resized).jpga6e30f4956f57e71d7911116508790e118f71f46 (resized).jpg
016 (resized).JPG016 (resized).JPG

#5099 6 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

On a side note, what is that Fosters sign doing in Pennsylvania?

It should be back home in Australia with me

#5100 6 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

That one is awesome as well... it reminds me I gotta send a msg to Pete RetroRefurbs

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 21.95
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 220.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/102 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.