(Topic ID: 94651)

[[Business Sold]] - Custom Chrome Cap Decals [For LED Bumpers]....

By Jean-Luc-Picard

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 470 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by E_N_3
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“I would like some JLP Pop Cap Decals even if they only ship every 2 weeks!”

• yes 11 votes
    92%
  • no 0 votes
  • Why not, after more beer! 1 vote
    8%

(12 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

metal-mods_promo_(resized).jpg
JLP_pins_(resized).jpg
store_closed.gif
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
tftc_rat.jpg
tftc_guillotine.jpg
tftc_bat.jpg
slap.gif
shutup.gif
BramStokerDracula.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
T2.jpg
There are 470 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.
#301 9 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

any chance you could add a whip and a gun to the IJ choices. Is there anything more iconic than the IJ hat and whip??

sounds great. So you are saying (1) hat (1) gun and (1) whip? Just let me know and I will work on the (3) set.

#302 9 years ago

I think the problem is material... for one outer ring; he looses the entire center piece.
On the other caps; the inner "circle" become part of the center of the cap.

Regardless; looking good my friend.

#303 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I think the problem is material... for one outer ring; he looses the entire center piece.
On the other caps; the inner "circle" become part of the center of the cap.

Regardless; looking good my friend.

Yeah, I will waste a lot of material so it is kinda hard to cut JUST out-rings. But, I may have extras. Sometimes I mess up when weeding and get left with extra out-rings. lol

1 week later
#304 9 years ago

BLACK FRIDAY SALE - 11/27th - 12/1st

--> Buy (2) decals for the same machine
--> Get (1) FREE decal for the same machine.

(FREE) limit is (3) per order

HOW TO ORDER: Just place (2) orders of the same machine and get one FREE. Please use PayPal's comment box to request the STYLE if needed.

#305 9 years ago

Buy with confidence!! He custom made the decals for my DE star wars pin. They look fantastic!!

#306 9 years ago
Quoted from vader1979:

Buy with confidence!! He custom made the decals for my DE Star Wars pin. They look fantastic!!

Thanks Vader

#307 9 years ago

Just a FYI, all orders will ship on Monday. Happy Black Friday!

#308 9 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

sounds great. So you are saying (1) hat (1) gun and (1) whip? Just let me know and I will work on the (3) set.

yes, perfect! are they ready for the BF sale?

#309 9 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Ahh that would have been nice. But sorry, very busy with other projects and I did not get a chance to make them yet. I will try to get it done this coming week.

#310 9 years ago

Just an FYI. Today is the LAST day for the Buy (2) get (1) Free Of The Same Machine Sale.

#311 9 years ago

Do you have any designs for Xenon? Would like to use gold instead of the factory chrome with my CPR Gold edition playfield.

#312 9 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Do you have any designs for Xenon? Would like to use gold instead of the factory chrome with my CPR Gold edition playfield.

Issue with gold, I was not able to find Gold Vinyl that has a Gold or Reflective surface on the adhesive side. They all have a white adhesive. The reason why we cant have the white adhesive is:

- It is thicker
- You see a white edge all around the cut decal
- The white adhesive absorbs the light from the LED's and doesn't reflect the light back down to the PF.
- The White Adhesive is opaque, so it blocks 100% of the light that can pass the decal out-ring which looks nice.

However, If I do find a Gold/Gold Vinyl I will buy it and offer gold. But at this time, I cant find the correct material.

#313 9 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Ahh that would have been nice. But sorry, very busy with other projects and I did not get a chance to make them yet. I will try to get it done this coming week.

How about for the Cyber Monday sale?

#314 9 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

msj2222 said:

Jean-Luc-Picard said:

How about for the Cyber Monday sale?

lol, sorry. But when I make them, remind me and I will give you Free Shipping/Fee's. Hows that?

#315 9 years ago

lol, sorry. But when I make them, remind me and I will give you Free Shipping/Fee's. Hows that?

Better than great! Can you pm me when ready, I don't always check back frequently. Thanks

#316 9 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Better than great! Can you pm me when ready, I don't always check back frequently. Thanks

Will do, Just have to hang tight. I have a TON of things on my plate and can not promise an ETA.

3 weeks later
#317 9 years ago

Moving very soon. I will need to pack up my shop starting the 6th of January and will not be in production again until beginning of February. All decals ordered from today until the the 3rd of January will ship on Monday the 5th and the site will be on hold until I am ready to resume.

#318 9 years ago

Can you make me a set for a DATA EAST ROYAL RUMBLE cap, with the old WWF logo on center of it?

And maybe another set that has the "DE" DATA EAST logo in the center?

I will also take a set of you Williams "W" logo too

-ed

#319 9 years ago

I should have mentioned. I will also not be able to do any "new" custom designs at this time. Only designs on the site at this time. When I resume production starting Feb "possibly sooner" I will work on custom designs in the order they are requested. I know a few people have requested designs and I promise I will get to them. Just an overwhelming time as a first time home buyer.

However, I can provide a DE design right now.

EDIT: This sample is on Williams size cap. It would be cut for the DE size. Which is a narrow out ring.

DE.jpgDE.jpg

#320 9 years ago

As well, to help answer some peoples recent questions on how to order. You can visit http://www.jean-luc-picard.com to place orders. Happy holidays everyone

#321 9 years ago

TWD Please....BUMP!

#322 9 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

TWD Please....BUMP!

That would be cool however stern has odd bumpers. Would LED rings and new caps fit stern? My only Stern is TSPP so I cant test this.

#323 9 years ago

I should have mentioned. I will also not be able to do any "new" custom designs at this time. Only designs on the site at this time. When I resume production starting Feb "possibly sooner" I will work on custom designs in the order they are requested. I know a few people have requested designs and I promise I will get to them. Just an overwhelming time as a first time home buyer.
However, I can provide a DE design right now.

DE.jpg 10 KB

I don't see the data east on your site, how do I include them on my order?

#324 9 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

I don't see the data east on your site, how do I include them on my order?

Added it to the store just refresh the page. But I do not have a photo of a sample cut yet. This will be added on the 5th.

#325 9 years ago

where do we stand on the 3 IJ decals?

#326 9 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

where do we stand on the 3 IJ decals?

After the holidays and when I am finished moving.

1. IJ: Whip, Gun, Hat
2. Barracora
3. Royal Rumble
4. Goldeneye
5. TWD "If we can figure out how the caps fit"

#327 9 years ago

+1 for Royal Rumble ones when you start up again

#328 9 years ago

I'd be in on Royal Rumble as well.

#329 9 years ago

Thanks for being patient everyone. First time home buyer and the process is overwhelming. I promise I will get back into it as soon as I can.

#330 9 years ago

Yes Good Luck with the new house too

#331 9 years ago

Thanks for being patient everyone. First time home buyer and the process is overwhelming. I promise I will get back into it as soon as I can.

Ya, that whole time is just a blurr to me now...felt like I was just riding a wave. Let me know when they are ready, no hurry.

#332 9 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Ya, that whole time is just a blurr to me now...felt like I was just riding a wave. Let me know when they are ready, no hurry.

Packing is horrible. How did I accumulate so much stuff lol.

Just a reminder. All orders placed will ship on Monday the 5th and that will be the day I will put the store on pause until I am moved in.

#333 9 years ago

Only just spotted this thread the other day but these are a great mod/addition to what is often a boring/lackluster area of most games I'd love a set done for my Goldeneye restoration maybe something along the lines of the classic gun scope silhouette. Is chrome/silver the only colour available? Would black be an option?

#334 9 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Only just spotted this thread the other day but these are a great mod/addition to what is often a boring/lackluster area of most games I'd love a set done for my Goldeneye restoration maybe something along the lines of the classic gun scope silhouette. Is chrome/silver the only colour available? Would black be an option?

Sounds great Added Goldeneye to the list. Once I am in the new house and set up I will get these done. I will see if I can find black chrome without white backing. Otherwise we are currently restricted to silver chrome. However, I dont own a sega. So I need to know what kind of cap fits them. Will a williams cap fit on a sega?

#335 9 years ago

Closing the store in 2 hours.

#336 9 years ago

What A Great Idea!
I may just have to make it so that they're on some of my games!

#338 9 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

What A Great Idea!
I may just have to make it so that they're on some of my games!

I am happy to do custom designs for more pins. Currently have a few pending. However, I will not be able to do any designs until I reopen the store in February or possibly sooner. If you would like Demolition Man decals please order soon as I will be closing the store in 1 hour.

#339 9 years ago

Update: Got the keys to the new house tonight. So much to do, and the stress really begins. Workshop gets built in the back yard tomorrow. I am spending the night in the house solo and working from here tomorrow. Built a desk out of drywall. crazy times. I do look forward to getting back into pinball. My pins are covered in boxes.....

4 weeks later
#340 9 years ago

Update: Got the keys to the new house tonight. So much to do, and the stress really begins. Workshop gets built in the back yard tomorrow. I am spending the night in the house solo and working from here tomorrow. Built a desk out of drywall. crazy times. I do look forward to getting back into pinball. My pins are covered in boxes.....

How's the house and workshop coming along? Hope you are starting to settle in nicely!
Still super excited to order those WWF ones whenever you get a chance to make them!

#341 9 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

How's the house and workshop coming along? Hope you are starting to settle in nicely!
Still super excited to order those WWF ones whenever you get a chance to make them!

Coming along, rain delayed the contractors. But should have most of that completed this weekend and all my pins and stuff will be finished moved in. So much stuff to do. I also will be out of power for a bit since we have to re-wire the house for the pins. Need more amps!! I should have the shop back open shortly.

Also: For the IJ decals. I was thinking (x3) snake heads would look great.

#342 9 years ago

Moving Update: Pins are almost all shrink wrapped and ready to move. PGE should be set up soon to upgrade our panel next week. Starting next week we will be all moved in. So stressful, I don't think this will be a forever house, but after all this moving I don't ever want to move again unless it is across the street. lol

3 weeks later
#343 9 years ago

The store is back open. Still getting everything put back together again, but I should be ready to cut decals starting tonight. As for new designs, I will be ready shortly. Moving is a horrible experience. I dont ever want to move again.

http://www.jean-luc-picard.com

#344 9 years ago

Sweet! I just ordered my bumper cap LED rings! Putting my order in soon!

#345 9 years ago

Just added Barracora to the store. Will work on the others soon.

barracora.jpgbarracora.jpg

Quoted from NextoPin:

Sweet! I just ordered my bumper cap LED rings! Putting my order in soon!

Sweet, I need to buy some more LED rings as well

#346 9 years ago

Some sketches for Indiana Jones in addition to the ones already available.

IJ_Snake_1 - LEFTIJ_Snake_1 - LEFT
IJ_Snake_2 - CENTERIJ_Snake_2 - CENTER
IJ_Snake_3 - RIGHTIJ_Snake_3 - RIGHT
IJ_Whip.jpgIJ_Whip.jpg
IJ_Gun.jpgIJ_Gun.jpg

#347 9 years ago

James Bond Sketches.

james_bond.jpgjames_bond.jpg
james_bond_riflejames_bond_rifle

#348 9 years ago

WWF Logo Sketch:

WWF_2.jpgWWF_2.jpg

#349 9 years ago

For the people who requested these designs I posted above. Please let me know if they work for you and I can cut them and add them.

#350 9 years ago

I'm thinking about having you make some that go inside the older opaque caps that have 100 or 1000 on them so when they are lit, you can see the number on the bumper cap, is that something you can do?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
$ 26.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 26.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 85.00
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Peekskill, NY
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blackwood, NJ
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 470 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-chrome-cap-decals-helps-with-led-caps/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.