Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by zimbakin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BA0B806C-A261-4CC6-8837-E7F85508EEB2 (resized).png

#1 1 year ago

Hi guys, I have a terminator 2 and like an old post on here I’ve got a problem with the cannon, it all works fine except it travels slow and it almost impossible to hit the super jackpot, someone did say on an older post about removing the e clip and removing the cannon from the top and cleaning the shaft, well there’s two e clips I can see and I’ve removed both and can’t get it to move so just wondered if anyone has any diagrams they could help me with, any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Jamie

#2 1 year ago

You have the right idea that'll definitely help. There is a post somewhere in the T2 owners club thread that details the process with pictures. Do a search and I'm sure you can find it

#3 1 year ago

Thank you I’ll saerch for it

#4 1 year ago

It's gummed up. You need to take it apart and clean it up and it'll be good as new. The grease in there gets old and thickens, sometimes hard and it prevents smooth and quick action. Common issue.

#5 1 year ago

Hi shacklersrevenge, you wouldn’t have any tips on taking apart would you? I’ve searched on here but can’t find anything,
Any help would be great

#6 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-slow-cannon-problem

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-gun-cannon-speed

I have not dealt with this issue, but you might check the posts linked above. Also, while it doesn't provide instructions, the diagram of the cannon in the manual may provide a little help. If you don't have it, you can download it from ipdb.com.

Good luck!

#7 1 year ago

Ha...I took this pic in the Thread March 30 2015...never got around to doing it...but I hope it helps you....(thumbs up)............Joey

BA0B806C-A261-4CC6-8837-E7F85508EEB2 (resized).png
1 week later
#8 1 year ago

Hi Jamie.. I have a similar issue re. not hitting the lowest target. Can only reach as low as second last target.
I removed the e clip but still couldn't remove the shaft. Then I tried adjusting switches and all kinds of things before giving up.

If you have any luck with the above, could you please post the solution. Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 200.00
Cabinet - Decals
Buthamburg
$ 229.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 259.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Wanted
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stow, OH
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 25.00
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ruskin, FL
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 26.50
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside