View topic image gallery

101_9376_(resized).JPG
101_9375_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160611_171630_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesster64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 7 years ago

Yeah, the trouble with arcades is they are heavy as hell. Particle board. Looking to get a shooter myself, can't decide.

#18 7 years ago

Looking at area 54, terminator, even the cop shooter. I just love shooting. I have a bunch of PC first person shooter games, love serious sam. I just like no thought, seeing things blow up.
I had afterburner game that was not working. Minor problem with joystick, but wound up taking a sledgehammer to it just to get rid of it. The solid base and particle board made it too heavy to move by myself.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

How funny. That's mostly all I play any more...first person shooter's. Next game I'm looking for is Operation Wolf. Remember that? Oh man, when I was kid and saw that Uzi up there.....I think that's what started the whole first person shooter thing.
I've played Area 54...but it's been a long time. Is that the Aerosmith one?

Not sure, I just go on some amusment store websites and see whats for sale. Can't afford much right now, plus no room.
love serious sam series, LOTS to blow up there with a variety of weapons. Also like Bioshock. Plus a few other that I can't remember names of right now. Its been a while. You need a heavy duty gaming PC for the latest games. I need to upgrade.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I hear ya....Serious Sam...is that the one....where the opening scene should him popular....then he was has been? If that's the one I'm thinking of...pretty good game.
All I play now for shooters....Is Call of Duty. I need something simple...and not a whole lot of thought as well....just run around and shoot...lol.

I love the cheat codes. Lets you equip your character with all weapons and ammo without having to find or earn them. Pick you favorite weapon and just blast away. One game, forget which had an acid gun. Whatever you shot would start to expand and eventually blow up in a cloud of green gas. Great sound with it too as it exploded. Doesn't take much to amuse me.

#29 7 years ago

I came home with this today

101_9375_(resized).JPG101_9375_(resized).JPG

101_9376_(resized).JPG101_9376_(resized).JPG

#33 7 years ago

$250
maybe I shouldn't have used fantastic on the screen before taking pic
It fit in the pilot (car on the right). That car has hauled almost everything.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesster64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-arcade-in-the-game-room?tu=jesster64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.