(Topic ID: 232808)

Ten 2019 PINBALL PREDICTIONS.......

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PtownPin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago

I certainly hope your right about JJP. I love their games, but these manufacturing problems are a real concern...my concern is if they don't figure their shit out they won't be around for games 5 or 6.....certainly hope I'm wrong as I've owned all their games.

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from Sinistarrett:

7). CGC. Man they keep getting better and better with production, quality, etc. and the pricing is right. How many more remakes can and will they do that people will want to buy? They have done the top 3 now and it goes downhill BIG time from there from a mass appeal standpoint. There are a ton of other games that can be remade that I'd like and so would others, but i don't think they can get close to the same number of sales as the Big 3.
    Anyone predicting that they ever would/ could remake TZ?
    Id be all over that.

TZ is the next obvious one from a mass appeal/game rating stand point. That being said I think the number of games out in the wild along with the BOM may prevent this from happening?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PtownPin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ten-2019-pinball-predictions?tu=PtownPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.