Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 days ago by Huckhappy
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230916_160420 (resized).jpg
    20230915_173623 (resized).jpg
    20230610_194434 (resized).jpg
    20221231_071145 (resized).jpg
    20221015_121310 (resized).jpg
    613722EF-2D1D-4003-9509-8AEB84CD3FAE (resized).jpeg
    20220623_071014 (resized).jpg
    20220624_172840 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I'm looking for someone who is interested in doing a temporary pinball trade of at least a month. I'd like to try some other games, open to all offers, but I'd like to try some Sterns I haven't played - which is a lot. Hoping someone else has a pin that they want to keep, but would like to try another game for a bit.

I have a sweet Mustang Pro that's modded and has a custom soundtrack that I'd temp trade.

Also have a Big Hurt with "stadium" style lights so it's nice and bright and it's a fun game. I'd temp trade this one for a pin of the same era/value.

For the right game I'd even temp trade the modded Metallica Pro I have for sale. An Aerosmith Pro would be ideal.

Ideally we'd each do one dropoff/pickup to make it fair with our driving time/gas.

#5 6 years ago

This is great, I have a temp trade lined up next weekend for Metallica - just giving the for sale ad to run thru the coming week - and if not sold then we will both have a new game to enjoy for a bit.

#6 6 years ago

Bumping. I have both a sale and a temp trade lined up for Metallica.

Looking for any interest in a local temp trade for my Mustang Pro.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Agree... The worst part is the 8 steps out of my basement. Gravity helps on the way in.

That doesn't seem hard - both parties have skin in the game and are sufficiently co-located to make the swap work, so a handshake and a simple handwritten note describing the exchange timing and who retains ownership of what is all that should be needed.
    I probably could match something up with the Big Hurt, but shunning the move combined with timing that makes game playing time scarce combine to keep me on the sidelines. Timing? TPF is just 7 weeks away; Allentown is 6 weeks after that! I might go to the Northwest show 2 weeks after Allentown... time to make the daughterboards...
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC Pinball resets, the Pinball Pyramid, or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

Hi, my wife and I will be at Allentown too, so let's touch base when it's closer and see what we have to temp trade then.

2 weeks later
    #9 6 years ago

Bumping - may have a Mustang trade worked out in Allentown, but that's still a few months away.

Looking for someone interested in a temporary trade of Mustang for the next month or so.

5 years later
    #25 3 months ago

Anyone looking for a temp swap? I have these games for trading:

Led Zep Premium w/ alt translite
    James Bond Pro with new wireform VUK mod, alt translite, side blades
    Rush Pro with custom all metal ramps and new ramp that replaces the dead-end shot. (1 of 2 Rush Pros with this super mod) and Wizard mods skins
    Jurassic Park Pro - modded with alt translite, moving T-Rex, sideblades, shooter, Wizard mods skins
    Johnny Mnemonic - ColorDMD, shaker motor

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/temporary-pinball-trade-in-the-vadcwvpa-area?tu=pomc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.