By PoMC

1 week ago

Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 week ago by PoMC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 days ago

I'm looking for someone who is interested in doing a temporary pinball trade of at least a month. I'd like to try some other games, open to all offers, but I'd like to try some Sterns I haven't played - which is a lot. Hoping someone else has a pin that they want to keep, but would like to try another game for a bit.

I have a sweet Mustang Pro that's modded and has a custom soundtrack that I'd temp trade.

Also have a Big Hurt with "stadium" style lights so it's nice and bright and it's a fun game. I'd temp trade this one for a pin of the same era/value.

For the right game I'd even temp trade the modded Metallica Pro I have for sale. An Aerosmith Pro would be ideal.

Ideally we'd each do one dropoff/pickup to make it fair with our driving time/gas.

#2 9 days ago

This is a great idea! I wish more people would be willing to do this. I've purchased a machine from @PoMC. Great guy to deal with.

#3 9 days ago

Requires a lot of trust, but I like the idea.

Good luck, maybe it'll catch on.

#4 9 days ago

Great idea, wish I was closer. I hate moving pins, my least favorite part of the hobby

#5 9 days ago

This is great, I have a temp trade lined up next weekend for Metallica - just giving the for sale ad to run thru the coming week - and if not sold then we will both have a new game to enjoy for a bit.

#6 7 days ago

Bumping. I have both a sale and a temp trade lined up for Metallica.

Looking for any interest in a local temp trade for my Mustang Pro.

#7 7 days ago
    Quoted from Coz:

I hate moving pins, my least favorite part of the hobby

Agree... The worst part is the 8 steps out of my basement. Gravity helps on the way in.

Quoted from RonSS:

Requires a lot of trust, but I like the idea.

That doesn't seem hard - both parties have skin in the game and are sufficiently co-located to make the swap work, so a handshake and a simple handwritten note describing the exchange timing and who retains ownership of what is all that should be needed.

I probably could match something up with the Big Hurt, but shunning the move combined with timing that makes game playing time scarce combine to keep me on the sidelines. Timing? TPF is just 7 weeks away; Allentown is 6 weeks after that! I might go to the Northwest show 2 weeks after Allentown... time to make the daughterboards...

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC Pinball resets, the Pinball Pyramid, or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#8 7 days ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Agree... The worst part is the 8 steps out of my basement. Gravity helps on the way in.

That doesn't seem hard - both parties have skin in the game and are sufficiently co-located to make the swap work, so a handshake and a simple handwritten note describing the exchange timing and who retains ownership of what is all that should be needed.
    I probably could match something up with the Big Hurt, but shunning the move combined with timing that makes game playing time scarce combine to keep me on the sidelines. Timing? TPF is just 7 weeks away; Allentown is 6 weeks after that! I might go to the Northwest show 2 weeks after Allentown... time to make the daughterboards...
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC Pinball resets, the Pinball Pyramid, or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

Hi, my wife and I will be at Allentown too, so let's touch base when it's closer and see what we have to temp trade then.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 989.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 92.00
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Flip N Out Pinball
    € 3.95
    $ 32.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    € 8.40
    $ 45.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 92.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 74.95
    Various Novelties
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    £ 31.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 10.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Lee's Parts
    £ 29.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 14.00

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside