6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by PoMC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 months ago

I'm looking for someone who is interested in doing a temporary pinball trade of at least a month. I'd like to try some other games, open to all offers, but I'd like to try some Sterns I haven't played - which is a lot. Hoping someone else has a pin that they want to keep, but would like to try another game for a bit.

I have a sweet Mustang Pro that's modded and has a custom soundtrack that I'd temp trade.

Also have a Big Hurt with "stadium" style lights so it's nice and bright and it's a fun game. I'd temp trade this one for a pin of the same era/value.

For the right game I'd even temp trade the modded Metallica Pro I have for sale. An Aerosmith Pro would be ideal.

Ideally we'd each do one dropoff/pickup to make it fair with our driving time/gas.

#2 6 months ago

This is a great idea! I wish more people would be willing to do this. I've purchased a machine from PoMC. Great guy to deal with.

#3 6 months ago

Requires a lot of trust, but I like the idea.

Good luck, maybe it'll catch on.

#4 6 months ago

Great idea, wish I was closer. I hate moving pins, my least favorite part of the hobby

#5 6 months ago

This is great, I have a temp trade lined up next weekend for Metallica - just giving the for sale ad to run thru the coming week - and if not sold then we will both have a new game to enjoy for a bit.

#6 6 months ago

Bumping. I have both a sale and a temp trade lined up for Metallica.

Looking for any interest in a local temp trade for my Mustang Pro.

#7 6 months ago
    Quoted from Coz:

I hate moving pins, my least favorite part of the hobby

Agree... The worst part is the 8 steps out of my basement. Gravity helps on the way in.

Quoted from RonSS:

Requires a lot of trust, but I like the idea.

That doesn't seem hard - both parties have skin in the game and are sufficiently co-located to make the swap work, so a handshake and a simple handwritten note describing the exchange timing and who retains ownership of what is all that should be needed.

I probably could match something up with the Big Hurt, but shunning the move combined with timing that makes game playing time scarce combine to keep me on the sidelines. Timing? TPF is just 7 weeks away; Allentown is 6 weeks after that! I might go to the Northwest show 2 weeks after Allentown... time to make the daughterboards...

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC Pinball resets, the Pinball Pyramid, or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#8 6 months ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Agree... The worst part is the 8 steps out of my basement. Gravity helps on the way in.

That doesn't seem hard - both parties have skin in the game and are sufficiently co-located to make the swap work, so a handshake and a simple handwritten note describing the exchange timing and who retains ownership of what is all that should be needed.
    I probably could match something up with the Big Hurt, but shunning the move combined with timing that makes game playing time scarce combine to keep me on the sidelines. Timing? TPF is just 7 weeks away; Allentown is 6 weeks after that! I might go to the Northwest show 2 weeks after Allentown... time to make the daughterboards...
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC Pinball resets, the Pinball Pyramid, or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

Hi, my wife and I will be at Allentown too, so let's touch base when it's closer and see what we have to temp trade then.

2 weeks later
    #9 5 months ago

Bumping - may have a Mustang trade worked out in Allentown, but that's still a few months away.

Looking for someone interested in a temporary trade of Mustang for the next month or so.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 15.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 19.99
    Playfield - Decals
    Arcade Moi Ca
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballBulbs
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.25
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    The MOD Couple
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 40.00
    $ 1,000.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 8,699.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,699.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside