IMG_0604 (resized).jpg
IMG_0610 (resized).jpg
glass (resized).jpg
20170103180513314 (resized).jpg
20170103180522797 (resized).jpg
Hand-slice-2012 (resized).jpg
well-that-escalated-jmg8n6 (resized).jpg
download (48) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 7 years ago

plate glass is a lot weaker than Tempered. Unless you have hot or cold hands, or ting the edges. Then the tempered is fragile as all shit.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Hey that's great I'm sure she was thrilled to have a gross old dude staring at her tits (so thrilled that she immediately ratted you out when you broke the glass). It is so weird to me that you would objectify and creep out a young woman and think it is cool to BRAG about that? That's one of the saddest, most pathetic posts I've ever read on here. I feel bad for you.
If anyone ever wonders what women are talking about when they say they don't feel welcome here on Pinside or in the Pinball hobby in general, look no further than this post.

maybe he's not gross and old and/or maybe she's into that sort of thing? Just because you look at a girls boobs, isn't an automatic turn off. Plenty want you to look and entice you by looking, trying to get your attention. And enjoy getting the attention. Hence, why some have them hanging practically out a lot of the time. They know the attention they get and flaunt it.

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

believe it or not most people prefer to be treated like actual people, not a walking pair of tits. if someone walks up to a pinball machine, the default assumption should be that she is there to PLAY PINBALL, not to sexually gratify a stranger.

I understand your point. I'm just saying, you seem to portray everyone that glances at someone is this huge nasty looking degenerate, just hunched over drooling on the floor like a cave troll. You can naturally glance without even being seen if your slick about it.

#131 7 years ago

I can barely see out of some of the windows of my house. I say it flows. Looking out of some of my 115 year old windows, is like looking in a funhouse mirror.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
TheDudeMods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 27.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 18.95
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 25.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pin-Decals

$ 45.95
$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
Lighting - Led
TheDudeMods

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tempered-glass-a-must?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.