Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

45ADB8FD-0056-458F-9100-A3B2EC48F349.gif
    F816E5B5-1436-49BC-B911-78FE8EF834CD (resized).jpeg
    42526799-FFAE-4289-8D04-0F0B181FA0CD (resized).jpeg
    rogers (resized).jpg
    unnamed (resized).jpg
    que (resized).jpg
    4933EFC7-B3CE-49E4-A60A-589F914542B7 (resized).jpeg

#1 2 years ago

Sitting in an RV park in North Carolina, 2600 miles from home. Tomorrow we go visit a pinsider and help him make room in his game room. Then we will drive home and try to find room in our game room for our new addition... a bad ass BKSOR Pro.

Sure we could have found one in California, but we needed a vacation, the leaves are absolutely stunning here right now and it's gonna make for a great story.

Everyone we know thinks we've lost it. But you understand, right?

Tell me you understand.

#2 2 years ago

I understand the fever!
    Enjoy the journey back, Plymouth is nice place to come back to in the fall season. Cheers!

#3 2 years ago

I understand.

Understand what I'll never know.
    LTG : )

#4 2 years ago

No one needs to understand but you!! Seeking external approval/understanding is many times not very rewarding in my experience! I think it sounds like fun.

#5 2 years ago

North Carolina is especially beautiful this time of year. Sometimes I miss living in the south (AL)

And Stern Black Knight Pro is a killer game.

Vacation road trip and a pin? No brainer.

So yes, I understand.

#6 2 years ago

Does anyone not understand?

#7 2 years ago

What’s not to understand?

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from skywyatt:

Sitting in an RV park in North Carolina, 2600 miles from home. Tomorrow we go visit a pinsider and help him make room in his game room. Then we will drive home and try to find room in our game room for our new addition... a bad ass BKSOR Pro.
    Sure we could have found one in California, but we needed a vacation, the leaves are absolutely stunning here right now and it's gonna make for a great story.
    Tell me you understand.

I understand only if you have a pin strapped in the RV!

#10 2 years ago

Still waiting for my wife to understand... Congrats on your score!

#11 2 years ago

I think it’s great!
    Vacation where you cross and see a lot of this great country and you come back with great memory’s and a heck of a souvenir!

#12 2 years ago

It's a toy hauler, I understand.

#13 2 years ago

I understand. (And yes, it’s a motel room). What’s not to understand?

4933EFC7-B3CE-49E4-A60A-589F914542B7 (resized).jpeg4933EFC7-B3CE-49E4-A60A-589F914542B7 (resized).jpeg
    #14 2 years ago

I understand. Longest trip we made was 975 miles in one long day. To get a joker poker I sold 2 months later

#15 2 years ago
    que (resized).jpgque (resized).jpg
    #16 2 years ago

A new car, caviar, four star daydream.
    Think I'll buy me a pinball machine.

#17 2 years ago
    unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg
    #18 2 years ago

Why isn’t the pin set up in the RV?

#19 2 years ago

Drove from NH to Oklahoma for a broken pin. Mystery Castle, back before they were worth anything. Took fam with me to see states full of corn.

But…Route 66 on way back was awesome.

#20 2 years ago

I understand that you are insane, like everybody else here (including me)

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nikrox2:

[quoted image]

That Willie Nelson pin looks to be in excellent shape.

#22 2 years ago

terrible disease .... check into Rehab

but I understand!

#23 2 years ago
    Quoted from skywyatt:

Tell me you understand.

Dude, I totally get it. When I tell people I drove from NJ to Cincinnati alone to buy a pinball machine, they think I'm nuts.

But I had a super rad road trip, met some super rad pinsiders, and got myself a super rad game.

I'd do it again, no hesitation. Enjoy your vacation!

#24 2 years ago
    Quoted from skywyatt:

Tell me you understand.

rogers (resized).jpgrogers (resized).jpg
    #25 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nikrox2:

[quoted image]

You sir... are a badass!

#26 2 years ago

I don’t get it.

#27 2 years ago

Sounds like a cool trip!

#28 2 years ago

I sold a machine last year, and knew the buyer. I delivered it to her house nearly 1,000 miles away for free. My wife and I were able to travel to see our sisters along the way, and take a weeks vacation. All were needed after six months of isolation. I understand the need for blending multiple agendas together on a trip, family, hobby, rest and relaxation.

#29 2 years ago

Perfectly normal to me! Says all of us addicts lol!

#30 2 years ago

Room for two please. Then you schlep the pin past the innkeeper. Look on his face: priceless.

#31 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

I understand the fever!
    Enjoy the journey back, Plymouth is nice place to come back to in the fall season. Cheers!

It's getting pretty up Fiddletown road right now for sure. My favorite place to come home to!

#32 2 years ago

Been to NY for a Family Guy ,Detroit for a DP, Milwaukee for a RR ,and Elkhart for a IMDN .Cannot wait for the next trip .The best part is the place picks you .

42526799-FFAE-4289-8D04-0F0B181FA0CD (resized).jpeg42526799-FFAE-4289-8D04-0F0B181FA0CD (resized).jpegF816E5B5-1436-49BC-B911-78FE8EF834CD (resized).jpegF816E5B5-1436-49BC-B911-78FE8EF834CD (resized).jpeg
    #33 2 years ago

I think I'm smokin' what you're sellin"! i mean.. i understand !

#34 2 years ago
    45ADB8FD-0056-458F-9100-A3B2EC48F349.gif45ADB8FD-0056-458F-9100-A3B2EC48F349.gif
    #35 2 years ago

I think you're out of your mind,my kind of guy.

#36 2 years ago
    Quoted from skywyatt:

Tomorrow we go visit a pinsider and help him make room in his game room. Then we will drive home and try to find room in our game room for our new addition... a bad ass BKSOR Pro.

Quoted from skywyatt:

If the "we" is 2600 miles each way with your spouse in a RV, well yea, maybe you have lost it. If it is your college drinking buddy, ROAD TRIP!

#37 2 years ago

RELATED:
    I drove to San Diego from Detroit to pick up two Bally EM slot machines. Stayed in a motel in Salina, Utah. Brought one of the machines to the room to play for awhile.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tell-me-you-understand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.