Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MT45
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pecos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 5 years ago

I would look at the ball eject solenoid to make sure there aren’t any loose wires. Then track back from there to find out why that eject solenoid isn’t being fired.

#10 5 years ago

I took a look at a video of a working Twin Win and found that the 'left and right bonus'/'ball kickouts' work independently. There should be two stepper units, one for the left bonus and one for the right bonus. There should also be two relays, one for the left bonus and one for the right bonus. If you don't find any loose wires on the ball kick-out solenoid, then find the relay for the left hole. One of those switches might be out of adjustment. Also, there should be two switches on the score motor switch stacks for the left and right kick-out solenoid as MrBally mentioned. Edit: There is only one switch on the score motor for both eject solenoids. I'll try to find which switches to check.

#11 5 years ago

The schematic shows only one switch on the score motor for both solenoids and they are called the green hole eject solenoid and the yellow hole eject solenoid. That switch is 8A. You can find the two solenoids at F-38 and F39 on the schematic.

#13 5 years ago

What happens when you put the ball in the green hole (right hole)? Does the green kick-out solenoid fire and the ball is ejected? If not, then switch 8A on the score motor needs to be cleaned and adjusted AND/OR there is a loose wire(s) to that switch. If it does, then a switch on the yellow relay is your problem AND/OR the yellow kick-out solenoid is not getting power either from a loose wire somewhere (Jones Plug, the solenoid itself or somewhere else in the circuit) or a dirty Jones Plug. There may be something else I have missed. Please let me know if none of this brings you joy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pecos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tell-me-something-to-check-em-newbie?tu=Pecos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.