Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MT45
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MT45.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Got a Twin Win that keeps scoring a thousand points once the ball drops in either the left or right saucers.

Where do I start?

Vid says it all

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'd look at a schematic and see what switches have to all be made to score 1000 points, and then try to figure out which one doesn't open up and keeps the scoring going.
LTG : )

Thx Lloyd and will do

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I went looking for a copy of the schematic but can't get at my files right now. That said, I'm going with the either a unseated or corroded Jones Plug between the playfield & Insert (bottom) board or a switch/contacts on the relay that energizes when the ball goes into that kickout hole is not making contact.
Or, the one that pulses once on the score motor is out of adjustment. Usually one of the top switch blades on a taller score motor stack got bent out of adjustment due to an errant shirt sleeve.

Thank you sir. Will check these as well. I think I have a complete schematics that came with the game

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

The schematic shows only one switch on the score motor for both solenoids and they are called the green hole eject solenoid and the yellow hole eject solenoid. That switch is 8A. You can find the two solenoids at F-38 and F39 on the schematic.

Wow! Talk about specific guidance. Thanks.

I'll chase this down and report back

#14 5 years ago

Super special thanks to Pecos for his help. He traded multiple PMs with me to help me fix the Twin Win.

On top of that he was spot on that the issue was switch 8A.

I learned a bunch too!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MT45.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tell-me-something-to-check-em-newbie?tu=MT45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.