Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by zr11990
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sixtyfourbits.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 1 year ago

Your son is lucky to have a father that loves and cares for him so much. Good on you for being the parent that you are. Also, its ok to be sad he's moving out. Whether he's 2 or 22, he's your son and its understandable that you want him to be around.
    On a positive note, it looks like he will be about a 4 hour drive away. An 8 hour round trip is decent sized, but still doable in a day. Remind yourself that you'll still be able to go and see him, even if to just take him for lunch and catch up before turning back around to head home.
    Both you and him got this bud!

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from ODENONMYSIDE513:

My son goes everywhere with me and we do everything together, he's my shadow. I dread the day he decides to move out. He's only 4 but still dont want to think about it

Same here, with my 9 year old son. One of my biggest fears in life is that when my three kids are grown and moved away, that I will look back and feel I didn't give them as best a childhood as I could've. I usually always try to remind myself that regardless of what's happening with work, etc. I need to slow down my evenings and weekends and just have fun and enjoy my time with my family. Because in the blink of an eye they will be all grown up.

Damn zr11990 , now your getting the rest of us Dads in here with the emotions lol. Maybe this can become the Dad club / support thread here on pinside lol.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sixtyfourbits.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tell-me-im-being-stupid?tu=sixtyfourbits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.