Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PismoArcade
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3800.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blizzak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 6 years ago

A few of my strategies:

- Always go for the free spin drop target when available - those become invaluable as wide open as the outlanes are. Learn how to nudge to keep the ball from getting over to the outlanes in the first place!
- Learn when / when not to flip. I can't count the number of times I've slapped myself in the forehead as the ball bounces off the center post and underneath the flipper.
- When the left inlane is lit for Super Bumpers, send the ball up the right orbit into the bumpers. They increase in value with each hit and that can really start adding up.
- Try to focus on one contestant per round to maximize score. Tough to hit a specific person from that distance and especially not easy to do with Lonnie as he can only be hit with the right flipper (or a well placed ricochet from the left). Of course, if somebody gets an extra ball or trip in their prize bank, I say forget the points and try to collect that instead.
- The multiballs can be stacked - I believe some of the bonus modes can be going on at the same time too.

That being said, these well thought out plans usually don't do me any good as this game kicks my ass like no other. I'm a pretty decent player but after a game or two I want to throw it off the f**king roof! Don't get me wrong, I love its crazy lower playfield and all the shaking and nudging that goes along with it, but man this game has my number.

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

I have said it before and I will say it again, the WOF theme had everything to do with killing the game.

When I first heard about the game, I hated it already. Saw it for the first time at an arcade in a theater and thought 'Well, let's get this over with.' Three games in and I enjoyed it. Found another one at a nearby bowling alley and played some more. Then I found myself acting defensive when my friends made fun of it. Crap! I must be in love!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 235.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 4.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Multigame
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blizzak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside