20200804_103634 (resized).jpg
New Fence (resized).jpg
15963059000502369500953280519597 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
A4B46054-2D13-4BAA-84CB-2FF4E4BB6AD8 (resized).png
0A982855-3F43-4A16-9E0F-F35100F595B3 (resized).jpeg
BF285EDC-2988-4E55-85AC-8272D2733D3D (resized).jpeg
cool-kit-right (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joelbob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 4 years ago

I so hope this is real. This would probably be my first NIB. I have a TMNT tattoo so this is a no brainer...

3 months later
#123 4 years ago

Is TMNT next?... please be next.

1 week later
#132 4 years ago

I agree on picking a character at the beginning. And then if they added Co-op mode... oh boy oh boy.

1 week later
#292 4 years ago

Even if this only has local co-op I'm all in. I own TNA because of co-op mode. It is such a good way to play with non-pinball players.

#302 4 years ago

With a new Spike system do you expect any other changes to hardware? Bigger screen? more RGB LEDs?

1 week later
#345 4 years ago

I check this thread every day hoping for more info... It is becoming a sickness.

2 weeks later
#353 4 years ago

I NEED MORE RUMORS!!

2 weeks later
#385 4 years ago

Is it happening this month? Anyone have a guess?

#391 4 years ago

I really hope TMNT was not just a codename or I'm going to be very sad.

1 week later
#413 4 years ago

Would you rather have crazy toys or amazing code?

What I mean is Munsters is a beautiful game that shoots great but the code is super shallow.
Deadpool on the other hand doesn't have any real toys but has amazing art and great code.

As a huge Turtles fan I plan on buying this game and I'm trying to keep my expectations low. I don't need a ton of toys/mechs but I do need the code to keep me entertained. It needs to have depth or it won't be fun to have in a home environment.

If ZY is on the art then we can guarantee the game will look amazing. Hopefully we can get more RGB inserts so the lightshow can really accentuate the art. This is one area I really wish Stern would do more of because the lightshows on JJP and Spooky games are fantastic.

1 month later
#473 3 years ago

What game is this?

57007EA9-E3D6-495E-9BD8-858202A678AE (resized).png57007EA9-E3D6-495E-9BD8-858202A678AE (resized).png
2 weeks later
#537 3 years ago

o-din I don't know you but I know you like poking the bear and enjoy a good laugh. I'm curious though, what games do you own/like? Most of the comments I see of yours are typically negative so what do you enjoy?

#625 3 years ago

I'm going to attempt to steer this thread back towards TMNT Hype...

I can't wait for this game. I'm a huge TMNT fan and really want this game to be good. One thing it seems we can count on is that the art should be amazing if ZY is doing it.

Here are some of my thoughts in regards to code.

1. Please let me pick a turtle at the start. Every other TMNT video game starts with you picking your turtle. It would be awesome if each one had different perks which would add some great variety to the game (kind of like JJP Pirates but only 4 instead of 20+ characters).
2. Please let there be co-op. The turtles have always fought as a team so why not have that actually happen in the game.
3. I keep thinking this will be similar to deadpool where you will have different battles. TMNT has some great villains and I'd love for as many as possible to be included.

Thoughts on Playfield.
1. You have to have a subway or underground in this game.
2. PLEASE have full RGB lighting. I think the last time this happened was GOTG Premium but it can add so much to an other all game that I hope they do it.
3. More than 2 flippers would be fantastic.
4. Please have some cool cityscape molds like in GB.
5. I'm all for cool locking mechs as long as they work and are reliable.

Just some random thoughts and I can't wait for something to be revealed or leaked!

#630 3 years ago

I love how TNA does its co-op. I like that it shares the same score so "worse" players don't feel like they aren't contributing. I'd be fine with Team scoring though as long as you are progressing through the modes/story together. Lets say I'm battling Bebop and drain. I'd love for the next person to continue to bash on Bebop so that we feel like we defeated him together.

1 week later
#704 3 years ago

please info soon... I'm dying here!

1 week later
#1018 3 years ago

I’m seeing a lot of clear targets which might mean RGB LEDs...

#1067 3 years ago

Quick! Someone put a UV light on the playfield so we can see what is hiding.

#1089 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

So, those are called “inserts”

So many look to be clear inserts. Here is to hoping for full RGB LEDs Inserts.

#1362 3 years ago

I'm personally very impressed with what I'm seeing.

1 - 17 RGB inserts and color changing GI... in the pro.
2 - co-op mode! Not only is this great for multiple players to enjoy together, but there must also be a decent amount of game if they are expecting up to 12 balls being used to try to complete it.
3 - 6/8 ball multiball... that is great.
4 - The playfield looks far from bare. Ramps everywhere.
5 - 3 flippers. I don't think anyone can complain about that.
6 - Not a fan layout.

I know it is easy to dump on Stern but I feel like they are giving us more features in this pro then they normally do. If RGB inserts is the new standard then that is amazing.

#1843 3 years ago

Question for the Stern insiders: is there currently any cool TMNT apparel that I'm missing out on? I'm a sucker for t-shirts but don't want to drop $30 just to check if there even is anything.

#1866 3 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Everyone can blame me. Unlike Deadpool, where the villain was the mode, on TMNT they refer to starring Episodes. I chose to leave text out of the equation because of the length of Episode names. And had I used the character names it would have confused with the episodes... I kinda assumed I'd find a grail answer and eventually settled on having the insert trap color coincide with the stroke of each affiliated character (and some overlap when 2-part episodes are referenced)... not saying it's the best answer for everyone - but it allowed for a more dynamic central grouping of art... which selfishly I gravitate towards...

Please don’t ever feel the need to justify your artistic design choices. You are the best in the industry and no one here is qualified to tell you otherwise. If anything we’d all like more of your artwork!

1 week later
#2459 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

easy to make a setting for those people.
Just like in TNA, how players can cheat in settings to jump to final reactor.

As far as I know you can’t cheat to get to the final reactor. You can just set how early the game ends.

3 weeks later
#2905 3 years ago

Xaqery hey Dwight! Is there any visual indication on screen how many shots are left to complete the episode? Like how GOTG has bars that change color as you hit the shots? Thanks for what looks to be an amazing game!

1 week later
#3006 3 years ago

PinMonk how are your insert mods coming? Any other mods planned?

#3024 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Okay, did some more TMNT coil temp testing (bottom 2 only, but I may end up testing the third flipper at some point. The coils on TMNT do get pretty hot, but not nearly as fast as Stranger Things, so maybe the coils are being pulsed differently? I've definitely verified that the left ramp backhand becomes impossible with the coil temp around 125-127 degrees. I can make it about 1 out of 3 times before that point. After it hits that temp, I can make it 0% of the time.
I played multiple games totaling 36 minutes with no breaks and the coil temps were around 145 degrees and just starting to feel generally fade-y. Until that point I only noticed it on the left ramp backhand. If I had played another game for another 10 minutes or so, I should have been into the 150s with very obvious fade on both flippers. I'll try to get a solid hour on it by the end of the week and see if I can do that.
Cooling fans are installed and wired up so once I have some un-cooled data, I can flip the switch and turn them on to see what kind of performance I get with active cooling. I expect it to be similar to the STh data, where it's near impossible to break 100 degrees with the cooling on. We'll see.

Do you sell these? I’d consider getting a set for this and TNA.

2 weeks later
#3098 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I would have to make a wiring harness specifically for Spooky games, but since they have a dedicated AUX power supply, it's an easier proposition. I don't know how Spooky manages their coil pulsing - do they have fade? I haven't played one long enough to notice it.

I’d be happy to test on my TNA as well. They can get really hot when I stream that game for over an hour

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Midland, MI
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens
Sound/Speakers
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joelbob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-hype-thread?tu=joelbob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.