20200804_103634 (resized).jpg
New Fence (resized).jpg
15963059000502369500953280519597 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
A4B46054-2D13-4BAA-84CB-2FF4E4BB6AD8 (resized).png
0A982855-3F43-4A16-9E0F-F35100F595B3 (resized).jpeg
BF285EDC-2988-4E55-85AC-8272D2733D3D (resized).jpeg
cool-kit-right (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider docquest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#861 3 years ago

Did they use the original voices for the Tranformers pin a few years ago or were they sound-a-likes?

I know the visuals on that game were based on the live action movies but I think the voices in the movie were the same guys from the 80's version.

#897 3 years ago

If you really want original voices, you can go to cameo, pay your $65, and have Rob Paulsen say all kinds of pinball phrases. Use pinball browser to substitute the callouts.

He did multiple voices on the original show. Plus it looks like he's donating all of his proceeds to charity so it's even for a good cause.

https://www.cameo.com/redwingno9

#1323 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Yes but after they put the magnasave in BKSOR on the lockbar you can pretty much assume they aren't putting a third button on the side for a diverter in this game either.

They drilled TWO extra flipper button holes in the cabinet for Munsters prem/LE so they can do it if they really wanted to.

#1530 3 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

29 years after the first pinball release, and 6 since years since I left being an active pinside member to go work for Stern, we finally have a new TMNT machine. Since 2014 this has been a focus of mine.
I flipped the game in September of 2019, and I had goosebumps. On the premium there are 4 levels of ball travel, like judge dredd. And the sound package is unbelievable. Y’all are going to love it.
TMNT is my personal passion, some of you will remember I actually hired Vanilla Ice himself to perform at my 30th birthday party in front of 1500 people.
This game was done right. If you loved the original animated series or playmates toys, or just great FUN pinball, you’ll love this machine. Make sure to tune into the live gameplay reveal tonight, and make up your own decision.
I bought a Limited Edition for myself. No way on earth I was not going to be one of the 500 people in that elite collectors club.
Keep flippin’ pinside. Im always around.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Based on those pics I assume you are a fan of the show, LOL! Looks like a great collection. Really cool to see people who have so much passion about something so fun.

#1781 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Wasn't the Batman show from the 60's for kids?

The 60's Batman show was designed to appeal to kids who loved it for all action, colorful villains, gadgets, etc. But at the same time, adults watching it found the absurdity of the whole thing very funny with the "serious" acting approach taken by the leads and lots of inneundo thrown in for good measure.

#2326 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Often I feel that premium is the only way to play, but pro on this model is really the way I'm leaning. Not sure I give a shit about the big ugly diverter, two way spinning pizza, bouncing krang, or 8 ball multiball (which is about 3 too many). So I think you made terrific choice. Hell, the pro art is my favorite, too. The only thing I would want is the physical ball lock of the premium where the balls come out of the van. That's not worth 2k, to me.

The balls spilling out if the van is s cool moment. Reminds me of the of what Borg did with Indiana Jones and the balls spilling out of the ark. However after seeing it a million times it loses its luster.

I bet a smart person will figure out how to mod a diverter onto the pro. Shouldn't be too hard to buy the premium ramp and put your own driven diverter onto it. Since its player controller you dont need to hack into the code to make it talk to the game. Just add a button (on the cabinet side instead of the lockdown bar).

#2335 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Its also game controlled at times to stop and hold the ball like the pro does

Correct, so if you had a pro it would still do that. You put your diverter mod before the part that stops the ball.

#2373 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The ramp is the hard part. Once you have ramps with crossover ability (aka, an open area between them), you can craft a plastic/nylon passive diverter that alternates the ball path based solely on the ball rolling over it.

That's not as fun as you controlling it. I used to have a shadow and it was a cool feature.

Ramps shouldn't be a problem if you can order the premium ramp from marco.

3 weeks later
#2891 3 years ago

Topper lighting effects added. Wonder how long until they reveal what the topper looks like.

#2893 3 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

The topper flashes $800 sucka in morse code. Teasing, can't wait it see it!

Still waiting to see the Elvira topper and that games was released 9 months ago. They must be smart enough to know that they would sell a lot more of the accessories for a game if they were available when the game is released.

4 weeks later
#3083 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

My friend sent me a pic of his TMNT playfield and a friend of his as well. Both LE’s. See any difference? The first one is my friends.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Whoops

low-toner-meme (resized).jpglow-toner-meme (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, PA
$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 22.00
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider docquest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-hype-thread?tu=docquest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.