20200804_103634 (resized).jpg
New Fence (resized).jpg
15963059000502369500953280519597 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
A4B46054-2D13-4BAA-84CB-2FF4E4BB6AD8 (resized).png
0A982855-3F43-4A16-9E0F-F35100F595B3 (resized).jpeg
BF285EDC-2988-4E55-85AC-8272D2733D3D (resized).jpeg
cool-kit-right (resized).jpg
There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 64.
#301 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I haven't been following this thread.
Could someone give a summary of the rumors around TMNT for me?
The only thing I've heard is 3 flippers and possible internet connectivity.

It is coming around TPF/MGC timeframe in March. Zombie Yeti’s best artwork (no hack jobs allowed this go around). At least 3 flippers and powder coated wireforms. It is the first pin to rely 100% on turtle power (that last part may not be true). It will use Spike 3 boards, it’s will connect to internet if you want and each player chooses a turtle at the start of a game. Everything else is kinda fuzzy.

#302 4 years ago

With a new Spike system do you expect any other changes to hardware? Bigger screen? more RGB LEDs?

#303 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

If its Dwight on Code i am out, Trying to move my Munsters on and have taken over 2k loss on my LE and still can not sell it. Will wait for a second hand game in 3 years with code done.

That’s a shame that Musters is one beautiful pinball machine.I guess looks aren’t everything,unless we’re talking about women

#304 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

It is coming around TPF/MGC timeframe in March. Zombie Yeti’s best artwork (no hack jobs allowed this go around). At least 3 flippers and powder coated wireforms. It is the first pin to rely 100% on turtle power (that last part may not be true). It will use Spike 3 boards, it’s will connect to internet if you want and each player chooses a turtle at the start of a game. Everything else is kinda fuzzy.

"At least 3 flippers" and "each player chooses a turtle at the start of a game" sounds pretty awesome if it's true.

#305 4 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

With a new Spike system do you expect any other changes to hardware? Bigger screen? more RGB LEDs?

Bigger screen like 2K/4K?? Spike 2 out puts at 720 or 1080 that does not need new hardware to go bigger.

Maybe an SATA SSD for lots of game data? Bigger then 8/16G sd cards? Spike 2 does have an SATA port on it.

More NODE buses? like 4 1 for cab 1 for PF 1 for topper 1 for back glass stuff ? or maybe an lights node bus?

#306 4 years ago

Nice subtle Ninja Turtle tease from Stern via instagram!

Ninja Turtles Tease (resized).pngNinja Turtles Tease (resized).png
#307 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Nice subtle Ninja Turtle tease from Stern via instagram![quoted image]

#308 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Took me a moment to find it (would never have noticed otherwise). At first I was wondering why the guy is wearing a Spooky-esque shirt

#309 4 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Took me a moment to find it (would never have noticed otherwise). At first I was wondering why the guy is wearing a Spooky-esque shirt

I must still be missing it. Is it supposed to look like Krang on his shirt. Or the whole design is a pizza.

#310 4 years ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

I must still be missing it. Is it supposed to look like Krang on his shirt. Or the whole design is a pizza.

Spoiler: Blue Raphael-like turtle immediately to the left of the pin at DMD level.

#311 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

The real question is what other future releases is this nodding to? Punisher? Are we going to get a punk rock music pin????

#312 4 years ago

This speculation of a TMNT pin is saving me money from a NIB purchase of Stranger Things. TMNT NIB will happen. ST HUO down the line for me. I really. And I mean REALLY hope they don’t mess this up.

#313 4 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Spoiler: Blue Raphael-like turtle immediately to the left of the pin at DMD level.

haha couldn’t find it without hint. Hope the game art isn’t that style and color palette.

#314 4 years ago

I can't make out what the dmd display says...

#315 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

This speculation of a TMNT pin is saving me money from a NIB purchase of Stranger Things. TMNT NIB will happen. ST HUO down the line for me. I really. And I mean REALLY hope they don’t mess this up.

We’re all hoping.

#316 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

High Score.

#317 4 years ago

I passed on ST just for a TMNT LE. I really hope they announce and release in Q1 2020.

#318 4 years ago

turtles (resized).jpegturtles (resized).jpeg

#319 4 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Ahh now I see it. Totally missed that because it blended in with that background color.

#320 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

Just got on the rumor list for a premium if it happens, this will be my first NIB and am excited. I have the data east TMNT and this will be sitting right next to it.

#321 4 years ago

How many here that are getting this game (alledgedly next) and already have the Data East pin as well as the two TMNT video games from early days. ?

#322 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

How many here that are getting this game (alledgedly next) and already have the Data East pin as well as the two TMNT video games from early days. ?

My TMNT cab is in great shape and just bought a NOS backglass, now I just would love to get a new playfied and do a swap then it will look practically new escept for that yellow double ramp.

#323 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I have the Turtles in Time logic board for the arcade game.

#324 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

It says HIGH SCORE. Had to click on it for better quality before zooming in. The first two letters are hard to make out, but the tail end says SCORE and you can make out the GH before it and make a guess.

So, no clues there unfortunately.

#325 4 years ago

I have both arcades, but just couldn’t keep the data East pinball. The only thing I personally liked about the pinball was April on the backglass.
That being said, I cannot wait to see the next TMNT pin.

#326 4 years ago

I have the Arcade1up arcade cabinet, and owned the DE machine for a few months. Sold it for a significant profit after fixing it up and was able to turn that profit into help getting WillyWonka SE, so hoping to have that next to a Stern TMNT pretty soon.

#327 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I haven't been following this thread.
Could someone give a summary of the rumors around TMNT for me?
The only thing I've heard is 3 flippers and possible internet connectivity.

Where did you hear the 3 flipper rumor? Really would like an upper left flipper other rumors entail John borg on design, zombi yeti art and possibly Dwight on code. Tanio is due for some work as well in the coding department, but we shall see.

#328 4 years ago
Quoted from TonLoc777:

Where did you hear the 3 flipper rumor? Really would like an upper left flipper other rumors entail John borg on design, zombi yeti art and possibly Dwight on code. Tanio is due for some work as well in the coding department, but we shall see.

Dwight needs to finish Munsters first!

If he jumps on this it will hurt Stern sales.

#329 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Dwight needs to finish Munsters first!
If he jumps on this it will hurt Stern sales.

Yeah i don't care what it looks like. GB was Zombie yeti art masterpiece too.

Dwight on code is a no go for me. GB is excellent now years later. Will probably have to wait a few years for Munsters update too, although i like everything else about the pin.

#330 4 years ago

A little birdie told me 4 player co-op play was in the 1.0 code. We shall see if the bird sings true.

#331 4 years ago

Wait sat ! are you saying you heard that the code is going to ship with 1.0?

#332 4 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

Wait sat ! are you saying you heard that the code is going to ship with 1.0?

I read it as this feature would be in the 1.0 code.

#334 4 years ago

Oh ok thanks so in 2-4 yrs

#335 4 years ago

I know it has only been a month since Stranger Things released, but with Stern releasing so many titles as of late seems its time now for another.

#336 4 years ago

2 more months... in the meantime Elvira and BKSoR updates please!

#337 4 years ago

I bet we’re a month out from photos

#338 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I bet we’re a month out from photos

4076D145-EF9B-4AFD-A3A4-0D84A4B9C097 (resized).jpeg4076D145-EF9B-4AFD-A3A4-0D84A4B9C097 (resized).jpeg
#339 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yeah i don't care what it looks like. GB was Zombie yeti art masterpiece too.
Dwight on code is a no go for me. GB is excellent now years later. Will probably have to wait a few years for Munsters update too, although i like everything else about the pin.

Same here. Everything seemed like a winner, but the code would have to be at an acceptable state before I would take a chance.

#340 4 years ago

Just please please no dumbass multiplier rules

#341 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Same here. Everything seemed like a winner, but the code would have to be at an acceptable state before I would take a chance.

JP was pretty well coded so it’s certainly possible!

#342 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

So I have a swle and love the multipliers
I think it adds to the game a lot. Keeps the pin intense.

#343 4 years ago

And as far a Dwight goes I actually like his style he just needs to finish what he starts and do it in a timely fashion.

#344 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

It would have been better if Stern had limited the multiplier to 5x instead of 64x (whatever it is now). That would have decreased its importance, while keeping it worthwhile. This definitely would have affected current scoring strategies.

#345 4 years ago

I check this thread every day hoping for more info... It is becoming a sickness.

#346 4 years ago

Jajajajajajaj

#347 4 years ago

Someone in an Facebook arcade group posted and image of TMNT tournament Fighters and I thought it was leaked lcd screen image leaks.

#348 4 years ago

"Banned" German TV Commercial

#349 4 years ago

If the new game comes with internet possibilities I’m hoping stern makes a cc swiper posible

#350 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

[quoted image]

Ever wonder if MeatWad ( from Aqua Teen Hunger Force) is the bastard child of General Krang?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 22.00
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.00
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 16.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-hype-thread/page/7?hl=tmntrule999 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.