20200804_103634 (resized).jpg
New Fence (resized).jpg
15963059000502369500953280519597 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
A4B46054-2D13-4BAA-84CB-2FF4E4BB6AD8 (resized).png
0A982855-3F43-4A16-9E0F-F35100F595B3 (resized).jpeg
BF285EDC-2988-4E55-85AC-8272D2733D3D (resized).jpeg
cool-kit-right (resized).jpg

There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 64.
#2901 3 years ago
38B59A4E-C970-4494-BD43-935585EE8DDA (resized).jpeg38B59A4E-C970-4494-BD43-935585EE8DDA (resized).jpegCEE42B9E-46B2-443C-A8F5-4124B0FF5FBF (resized).jpegCEE42B9E-46B2-443C-A8F5-4124B0FF5FBF (resized).jpeg
#2902 3 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Is that 2 player cocktail just a drink stand now?

#2903 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Is that 2 player cocktail just a drink stand now?

Currently yes. No seating inside the bar. Only outside.

#2904 3 years ago

The game is an absolute winner. Played this for a couple hours today and had a blast. Looks fantastic also. Lots of stuff going on.

The layout is very refreshing. Not a Borg recycle. Love it.

#2905 3 years ago

Xaqery hey Dwight! Is there any visual indication on screen how many shots are left to complete the episode? Like how GOTG has bars that change color as you hit the shots? Thanks for what looks to be an amazing game!

#2906 3 years ago

This new era is wild, I've never seen pins spaced out that far in my life.

#2907 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Game ships with code 1.01 installed !!!!

That means code is 99% done folks.
Don’t expect anything else here.

#2908 3 years ago

I got to play the Pro today. Super fun game! Definitely one of the best pros Stern has made! The art in person pops and looks way better than any of the promo pictures. I’m now thinking of getting a pro when my local dist. gets more in July.

#2909 3 years ago

Feedback thus far has been overwhelming positive. It's following very much the path we saw with JP Stern and we know how that turned out!

#2910 3 years ago

This pin looks fantastic. I am in on a LE and can’t wait.

DeadFlip did a great job unboxing and playin the pro last night. Watching it now on YouTube Missed it last night.

Game is lit

#2911 3 years ago

If you are in SoCal you can check out a pro at

Open Market OC
24100 Laguna Hills Mall Floor 2
Laguna Hills Mall

Hours 10-6 Everyday

C423465B-4CB9-4282-B7A9-777CC04BAF41 (resized).jpegC423465B-4CB9-4282-B7A9-777CC04BAF41 (resized).jpeg
#2912 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

This pin looks fantastic. I am in on a LE and can’t wait.
deadflip did a great job unboxing and playin the pro last night. Watching it now on YouTube Missed it last night.
Game is lit

I saw it too, after watching deadflip... I’m thinking of getting a pro or a premium! Unless the krang feature is in the pro, then It a pro For me.

#2913 3 years ago

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) Unboxing Challenge & First Look!

AND WIN A TMNT BANNER

...poor Greg in this one....

#2914 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

AND WIN A TMNT BANNER

Brilliant episode, watching Greg retching towards the end had me laughing out load

#2915 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

AND WIN A TMNT BANNER

He gave it all he had.... LOL....still came up short. I'd like to see the 3 hours after this shoot , the behind the scenes look, he must have been sprawled on the couch. LOL

#2916 3 years ago

TMNT2 unboxing is SDTM’s best video to date. Well done

#2917 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

He gave it all he had.... LOL....still came up short. I'd like to see the 3 hours after this shoot , the behind the scenes look, he must have been sprawled on the couch. LOL

I’m sure that puke bucket would have been getting a few hard tilts behind the scenes, he looked close to throwing up, I noticed the mask came off around the same time the pizza sweats started

#2918 3 years ago

Can't we close this thread? i dont want another JP double thread- double posting chaos

#2919 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Can't we close this thread? i dont want another JP double thread- double posting chaos

As the OP of this thread, please close. I agree. We don’t need two.

#2920 3 years ago

The hype is over!

#2921 3 years ago

The hype has proven true!!!

#2922 3 years ago

Was leaning premium, but man everyone is talking pro for a great value. Obviously a big difference on price so I’m trying to figure out if premium is the way to go or not.

#2923 3 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

The hype has proven true!!!

Proven yes. Forgotten never!

#2924 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

As the OP of this thread, please close. I agree. We don’t need two.

Owners club threads are for owners. You can leave this thread open and direct all the non owners here.

#2925 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Owners club threads are for owners. You can leave this thread open and direct all the non owners here.

Disagree.
Club threads are for people to talk about a game they enjoy without having to deal with constant pinside negativity.

#2926 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Disagree.
Club threads are for people to talk about a game they enjoy without having to deal with constant pinside negativity.

This. I’m a regular in lots of club threads for games I don’t own.

#2927 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This. I’m a regular in lots of club threads for games I don’t own.

Me too, but I don't post much if I'm not an owner.

Rob

#2928 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Disagree.

Nearly all the negativity on club threads is from people that do not own the game. I visit club threads but if I do not own the game, refrain from posting.

#2929 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

AND WIN A TMNT BANNER

Great review guys. It felt natural like the old reviews!! Great job.

ZMeny Will you do the LE also?
Thanks frankmac

Quoted from ZMeny:

AND WIN A TMNT BANNER

#2930 3 years ago

Nearly all the negativity on club threads is from people that do not own the game.

You might want to check out the STh club thread then

#2931 3 years ago

i thought this was a TMNT thread, not Munsters...

and more seriously, again, you're wrong, as we dont need to own a game to have things to say about it
for sure, more than few guys are knowing better about a game they dont have home, than some owners

this time, you're lucky, TMNT seems very positive to me (except the big large targets in 1 big piece... you know what i mean !?)
cheers !

#2932 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

You might want to check out the STh club thread then

In fairness, that game sucks.

#2933 3 years ago

Nearly all the negativity on club threads is from people that do not own the game. I visit club threads but if I do not own the game, refrain from posting.

Why?

#2934 3 years ago

I just can't get past the mono targets, I can't stand them and I think they should only be on home editions because they feel extremely cheap and its pinball multiple targets are just part of pinball to me. I like most of Borg's designs but heres to hoping this machine ends his run of mono target machines. If it wasn't for this I would probably order the pro as my first machine as this is one of my dream themes but instead its back to saving for DP or JP Premium.

#2936 3 years ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

I just can't get past the mono targets,

I'm not too terribly concerned about those targets anymore. I mean, yeah, I'd prefer a bank of seperate targets because they can mimic the functionality of the mono-target anyway. But after hearing Dwight and others discuss why they "like" the mono-target it's really changed my perspective. One of the biggest things that convinced me was the way the two banks will time out if they haven't been hit for a while. But again, a proper bank of stand up targets could work this way as well. So ultimately it still feels like a bad choice but I'm prepared to live with it.

#2937 3 years ago

Anyone notice the shot of the coin doors with a single coin slot? Where are these used? It's not on the pro's and it not on the LE's based on the photo Stern poster earlier of Borg playing one.

#2938 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Anyone notice the shot of the coin doors with a single coin slot? Where are these used? It's not on the pro's and it not on the LE's based on the photo Stern poster earlier of Borg playing one.

Export models.

#2939 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Export models.

Ah, thanks!

#2940 3 years ago

Once more of these come into the wild, I am really curious on how people feel about the head to head between Turtles pro and Jurassic Park Pro. I am probably in line for one of the two at some point. I am not a big spinner fan, so I am leaning a bit more toward JP at the moment.

#2941 3 years ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

... and its pinball multiple targets are just part of pinball to me...

+1

see, on my OF, talking about stand up targets, there're :

O K T O B E R + F E S T (you have to aim + used in mode + used in MB)
P R O S T (you have to aim + used in mode)
4 duck targets (3 you can aim, 1 in the bumpers is hazardous)
1 mystery (hazardous)
2 at outlanes (need nudge skill)

this just to say : when you want, you can...

#2942 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

... about those targets... but I'm prepared to live with it

in the case of TMNT +1 with this too

#2943 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Once more of these come into the wild, I am really curious on how people feel about the head to head between Turtles pro and Jurassic Park Pro. I am probably in line for one of the two at some point. I am not a big spinner fan, so I am leaning a bit more toward JP at the moment.

Spinners rule!

#2944 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Spinners rule!

I think he's referring to the Spinning Disc, right? I feel like I've seen a few people refer to the pizza as a "spinner." But really JP and TMNT each have 1 spinner: right orbit on TMNT, up the middle on JP.

#2945 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I think he's referring to the Spinning Disc, right? I feel like I've seen a few people refer to the pizza as a "spinner." But really JP and TMNT each have 1 spinner: right orbit on TMNT, up the middle on JP.

That is right...the spinning disc is what I meant! Spinners are awesome

#2946 3 years ago

The effect of the mono targets for me was simply that there are no shots down low on the PF. There aren't the metallica scoop shot, itchy scratchy, etc.

The game has a lot of potential. The geometry makes for a lot of busy action at the upper flipper. The shots are all very makable and really only the side ramp (game calls it 'center ramp') is more challenging to hit.

I think this Pro continues the trend of "pros giving you a really hard time justifying a premium". They aren't the stripped out pro era anymore. Which.. for a $6100 MSRP... they better be good.

Only played for an hour or two last night... but I think this has a ton of potential for casual players. Easy to get the game to dance... lots going on... good feedback... decent prompts on what you should be doing... good feelings/feedback. Lots of ball action and interesting ball paths. Lots of stuff to see in the display...

Still a bit involved to figure out the scoring or what path is better... especially for less involved players.. but isn't a drain monster and lots to pull people in I think.

Should do well I think once locations bring people back. As an advanced player.. there should be enough there to pull you in for a bit.

#2948 3 years ago

you guys are in the wrong thread!

#2949 3 years ago

I leave the owners club threads to the owners of that particular machine.

Why have an owners club thread if anyone and everyone can post? It is not an owners club thread then, just a normal thread.

Just my opinion.

#2950 3 years ago

I see co-op mode as a big plus on this game. Frankly, most games should have something like this coded in. Its a great way to see more of a game, and I bet it helps the coin drop on location as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 16.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 290.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
$ 39.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Toughkenamon, PA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-hype-thread/page/59?hl=retrogamerjp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.