20200804_103634 (resized).jpg
New Fence (resized).jpg
15963059000502369500953280519597 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
A4B46054-2D13-4BAA-84CB-2FF4E4BB6AD8 (resized).png
0A982855-3F43-4A16-9E0F-F35100F595B3 (resized).jpeg
BF285EDC-2988-4E55-85AC-8272D2733D3D (resized).jpeg
cool-kit-right (resized).jpg
There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 64.
#2801 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

There are no plans to add Midnight Madness to Turtles. Sorry.

Maybe change the plans! My wife and I love Midnight Madness. Great mode!

#2802 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Can't wait to play it!!!!.... And I mean yours

Sure $2.00 a play

#2803 3 years ago

Topper thougts:
How bout a krang/shredder topper on top that taunts you throughout gameplay. Spend the time on a tmnt topper like the blacknight one and you will sell them out.

#2804 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Midnight Madness is one of the best things you do. Sucks that you had to take it out of Star Wars.

Just curious, why was it removed from Star Wars?

#2805 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Maybe change the plans! My wife and I love Midnight Madness. Great mode!

At the strike of midnight, TMNt should start pizza eating contest multiball. Cowabunga !!

#2806 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Just curious, why was it removed from Star Wars?

No idea. I assume is was a licensor approval thing, but maybe they were out of space? It's one of the bigger filesets (the biggest?) Stern has for their pins.

Whatever the reason, it sucked to have it taken out and now find out that TMNT won't have it, either. The TMNT one could be epic.

#2807 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

No idea. I assume is was a licensor approval thing, but maybe they were out of space? It's one of the bigger filesets (the biggest?) Stern has for their pins.
Whatever the reason, it sucked to have it taken out and now find out that TMNT won't have it, either. The TMNT one could be epic.

Does anyone know if munsters has a midnight madness mode?

#2808 3 years ago

yes munsters got midnight madness and a secret mania mode

#2809 3 years ago
Quoted from Nickson:

Does anyone know if munsters has a midnight madness mode?

Munsters has perhaps the best theme integration of any Midnight Madness Dwight has ever done. It's fantastic. Which is especially ironic given how terrible the rest of the game is...

#2810 3 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Topper thougts:
How bout a krang/shredder topper on top that taunts you throughout gameplay. Spend the time on a tmnt topper like the blacknight one and you will sell them out.

I’ve been saying for months retheme the black knight topper into shredder, put beebop and roxsteady over each shoulder instead of the fire gates on black knight.

#2811 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’ve been saying for months retheme the black knight topper into shredder, put beebop and roxsteady over each shoulder instead of the fire gates on black knight.

Or you could put Beebop and Rocksteady on rotating thick printed plexi so they can be changed out for two other characters as needed by flipping them around. Lots of possibilities, but it's a shame to waste the animated black knight head on a pin not many will see. TMNT will have a much wider audience.

#2812 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Or you could put Beebop and Rocksteady on rotating thick printed plexi so they can be changed out for two other characters as needed by flipping them around. Lots of possibilities, but it's a shame to waste the animated black knight head on a pin not many will see. TMNT will have a much wider audience.

Yes we need this topper on TMNT!!

#2813 3 years ago

I am just so excited to play it. Been a Ninja Turtles Fan my whole life!!!!! This is a Ninja Turtles Movie my friends and I made 30 years ago!!!!!! I am Splinter, lol.

#2814 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

it's a shame to waste the animated black knight head on a pin not many will see. TMNT will have a much wider audience.

It seems like they only make really cool toppers for the games that don't sell well .
Turtles will sell well , so only expect some plexi and LEDs .

#2815 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It seems like they only make really cool toppers for the games that don't sell well .
Turtles will sell well , so only expect some plexi and LEDs .

#2816 3 years ago

I wish it wasn't true . The Black Knight head as Shredder would be awesome .
Personally I have no problem with them retheming a topper that has already been done .

#2817 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I wish it wasn't true . The Black Knight head as Shredder would be awesome .
Personally I have no problem with them retheming a topper that has already been done .

I agree. I would buy a repurposed topper and that one actually looks cool and would be worth a little more

#2818 3 years ago

I found some mousers to place around the playfield. What do y’all think about it?

092E9F5F-DBB6-443C-8D5D-5EEEE42D80A6 (resized).jpeg092E9F5F-DBB6-443C-8D5D-5EEEE42D80A6 (resized).jpeg
#2820 3 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I found some mousers to place around the playfield. What do y’all think about it? [quoted image]

Hard to tell the scale from that picture, which will be the important consideration.

#2821 3 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I am just so excited to play it. Been a Ninja Turtles Fan my whole life!!!!! This is a Ninja Turtles Movie my friends and I made 30 years ago!!!!!! I am Splinter, lol.

Absolutely priceless. Thanks for sharing.

#2822 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Hard to tell the scale from that picture, which will be the important consideration.

The are 2.75”. I figured if they work great. If not my daughter would love to have them so it’s a win any way I look at it.

#2823 3 years ago

Going to make a custom topper while I wait

IMG_20200621_162845 (resized).jpgIMG_20200621_162845 (resized).jpg
#2824 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Maybe they'll make a flat one with the logo and each word of the title will light up as you collect a turtle.

And then the secret mode will be the face/noise Krang makes sometimes at the end of his sentences like he's passing gas.

Charge $800 for it and watch this community pay it!!!!!!

#2825 3 years ago

When are these shipping?

#2826 3 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Maybe they'll make a flat one with the logo and each word of the title will light up as you collect a turtle.
And then the secret mode will be the face/noise Krang makes sometimes at the end of his sentences like he's passing gas.
Charge $800 for it and watch this community pay it!!!!!!

Where can I preorder?!

#2827 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

When are these shipping?

Pros this week, mostly to operators/locations from what's been said. LEs first week of July. Prem Mid July onward. Pros for home August.

#2828 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I agree. I would buy a repurposed topper and that one actually looks cool and would be worth a little more

What if that cool repurposed topper included an additional mode

#2829 3 years ago

How can they control whether the first run of pros goes to homes or bars? Shouldn’t it just be first ordered first delivered?

#2830 3 years ago
Quoted from Satismaxtion:

How can they control whether the first run of pros goes to homes or bars? Shouldn’t it just be first ordered first delivered?

They can't control but they can communicate to distributors that operators should be given priority. Based on the amount of release announcement leaks, I'm sure some distributors won't listen.

#2831 3 years ago

Certain perks of being a stern army location are getting first dibs on the first run of pros.

#2832 3 years ago

i assume that sternpinball only supplies to businesses because of quality assurance. This way you can identify quality defects and any defects on the playing fields and improve them in the production of LE and Prem.

#2833 3 years ago
Quoted from BlueFlame:

i assume that sternpinball only supplies to businesses because of quality assurance. This way you can identify quality defects and any defects on the playing fields and improve them in the production of LE and Prem.

So they can figure out all the issues in a week make changes and correct them
More like to promote sales!

#2834 3 years ago
Quoted from BlueFlame:

I guarantee you will get the same shitty quality playfield no matter what stage of the assembly line. My bar had the last 2 games by stern Elvira/Stranger things and boy were those playfields toasted.

#2835 3 years ago

So weird question. I'm in the final stages of restoring my IJ. (all that's left is the art, some wood filler, the shooter lane, and powdercoating) but had a question - After about a dozen games or so I will keep getting errors for Left ramp and Right ramp made (I've cleaned the optos tons of times and adjusted them) I just factory reset the game and the game plays fine again. Any thoughts?

Second question - When you start a new game, is the post on the drawbridge supposed to be up at the beginning? For the right ramp? Mine always starts in the up position, and if I hit the right ramp when PoA isn't lit it just lowers and lets the ball through. I didn't know if it's always supposed to be down UNLESS PoA is lit. Just some questions I've had while I finish up.

#2836 3 years ago

My distributor sent me this in an email:

Here is what I have heard straight from Stern.

"USA Turtles Pro production begins next week. Once that small build is finished, all 500 LE will be made and then we go back into the Pro."

So it looks like the Premiums are the ones that will have to wait a while.

#2837 3 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

So weird question. I'm in the final stages of restoring my IJ. (all that's left is the art, some wood filler, the shooter lane, and powdercoating) but had a question - After about a dozen games or so I will keep getting errors for Left ramp and Right ramp made (I've cleaned the optos tons of times and adjusted them) I just factory reset the game and the game plays fine again. Any thoughts?
Second question - When you start a new game, is the post on the drawbridge supposed to be up at the beginning? For the right ramp? Mine always starts in the up position, and if I hit the right ramp when PoA isn't lit it just lowers and lets the ball through. I didn't know if it's always supposed to be down UNLESS PoA is lit. Just some questions I've had while I finish up.

The optos don‘t work, the message is not the error, it‘s just a report.
Do a switch test.

I the meantime buy TMNT.

#2838 3 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Probably better to put these in a indy tech thread, but you have a regular switch problem, not an opto. Ramps often have one switch that tells the machine a ball entered a ramp and another that triggers when the ball exits the other end. The EXIT switch is your problem.

Either you need to adjust the switch blade up or maybe you just didn't plug them back in when you put the ramps back on. There's a sub miniature switch where the plastic ramp turns into the habitrail on each ramp. THAT is the one that tells the machine you completed the ramp. It's also the one that's not registering. The reason it "fixes" it for a while is it takes some time for the game to decide it's not triggering and tell you it's not working.

#2839 3 years ago

So hopefully only have to wait 1 more month instead of 2.

Also I see there is another club thread started. When do we start migrating to that?

Quoted from PokerJake:

"USA Turtles Pro production begins next week. Once that small build is finished, all 500 LE will be made and then we go back into the Pro."

#2840 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Did your distributor send you that this week or last?

Although, I guess it doesn't matter much for me. I ordered a Premium and of course will have to wait forever.

#2841 3 years ago

I was told today to expect my LE mid to late july

#2842 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

The optos don‘t work, the message is not the error, it‘s just a report.
Do a switch test.
I the meantime buy TMNT.

Super embarrassing i posted in the wrong thread. Sorry everyone! Got a tmnt premium ordered!

#2843 3 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Super embarrassing i posted in the wrong thread. Sorry everyone! Got a tmnt premium ordered!

Did you let them know that in the IJ thread?

#2844 3 years ago
F082BFF4-FFB7-4D79-AFCC-95E556A14939 (resized).jpegF082BFF4-FFB7-4D79-AFCC-95E556A14939 (resized).jpeg
#2845 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

This is pretty standard. I think they push the premiums to the back so that push people up into buying LE.

#2846 3 years ago

Stern is trying to help us operators that have been down for months by letting us have the exclusive. That way for people back up and running they can help earn more revenue. If your not in the first run hopefully your local location is.

#2847 3 years ago

Sucks to see LE's being Scalped already

#2848 3 years ago

Seems like might be a handful left from distributors at a smaller markup?

If it is being scalped must mean it is good right?

#2849 3 years ago

Got a call from my distributor today, looks like they're pushing back the Pros as they're running at less than half capacity due to parts and/or labor. Middle July is best guess.

#2850 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Sucks to see LE's being Scalped already

Same thing happened with GB LE, someone offered me +$2k for my pre-ordered one. Doesn't necessarily mean game is good, or not, some are just late for a NIB one. Prices tend to drop after the initial hype.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 290.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 52.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 7,999.00
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-hype-thread/page/57?hl=huggers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.