20200804_103634 (resized).jpg
New Fence (resized).jpg
15963059000502369500953280519597 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
A4B46054-2D13-4BAA-84CB-2FF4E4BB6AD8 (resized).png
0A982855-3F43-4A16-9E0F-F35100F595B3 (resized).jpeg
BF285EDC-2988-4E55-85AC-8272D2733D3D (resized).jpeg
cool-kit-right (resized).jpg

There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 64.
#2501 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That's exactly what my wife says.

Well that escalated quickly. Lol.

#2502 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That's exactly what my wife says.

Does your wife want to come over for an unboxing?

#2503 3 years ago

NOTE TO SELF: yancy does not like "that's what she said" jokes.

#2504 3 years ago

Just saw the voice actor for TMNT cartoons and many others.

This guy is amazing!

#2505 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don’t worry beelzeboob , the Pinside humour feature has been broken for a while now.

#2506 3 years ago

Getting caught up

6C1463E2-93F4-4181-8296-4EC8B3522F3B (resized).jpeg6C1463E2-93F4-4181-8296-4EC8B3522F3B (resized).jpeg
#2507 3 years ago

Watched the 1990 movie tonight with the family. All a master plan to convince them we need this game! Looks amazing

#2508 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I do.

E72CC590-D975-41A0-84B2-F0801D957655.gifE72CC590-D975-41A0-84B2-F0801D957655.gif
#2509 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

He‘s just sensitive and needs love.

#2510 3 years ago

I'm suprised Ninja Turtles hasn't been added to the pinside database yet.

#2511 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I'm suprised Ninja Turtles hasn't been added to the pinside database yet.

What database are you referring to? It’s everywhere I see

#2512 3 years ago
Quoted from kingau:

Just saw the voice actor for TMNT cartoons and many others.

This guy is amazing!

Too bad he’s not in the game!

#2513 3 years ago

And there is the party wagon from hot wheels

TMNT_Party (resized).jpgTMNT_Party (resized).jpg
#2514 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

What database are you referring to? It’s everywhere I see

Go here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine

Search for "teenage" or "turtles" etc. All you'll find is the Data East one.

This omission also affects people's ability to add "for sale" ads to the marketplace. If you look at the dealer ads with NIB TMNT pins for sale, they're all linked to the wrong one, the Data East one, because the Stern one isn't in the database.

#2515 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Watched the 1990 movie tonight with the family. All a master plan to convince them we need this game! Looks amazing

Good plan actually. When’s the next move?

#2516 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

I'm in for a premium but going to change the T-Molding to green. To me I think it looks far better than the red.
[quoted image]

Looks awesome. Any chance you can mock up what a premium would look like with the green armor

#2517 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Good plan actually. When’s the next move?

Singing the song a few times a day. Gets in you head and my 4 year old has started singing it now. Also trying the newer cartoons even though I’d rather go with the original. Definitely getting some good play time in with the games on our arcade too. Attacking from all angles!

#2518 3 years ago

Soooo anyone hearing about pros being available this week? No confirmation on my end. Was hoping to get one this week but might be next

#2519 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Soooo anyone hearing about pros being available this week? No confirmation on my end. Was hoping to get one this week but might be next

I’ve only heard mid June.

#2520 3 years ago

Just remembered Metallica had a big mono target for fuel. Why the hatred now? Don’t recall much complaining back then.

#2521 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just remembered Metallica had a big mom no target for fuel. Why the hatred now? Don’t recall much complaining back then.

Welcome to 2020 where people complain about the cost of toppers when it was the same or worse years earlier.

The game is finished. People need to accept or not not. I think it turned out to be a great game I can’t wait to play it.

#2522 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just remembered Metallica had a big mono target for fuel. Why the hatred now? Don’t recall much complaining back then.

It didn’t originally until Stern changed after it was finished.
Edit: I remember people being upset about the spinner I think but the Pro was also a lot less than a Pro now.

B3104AC7-20A1-4070-8A72-134A8BB98F95 (resized).jpegB3104AC7-20A1-4070-8A72-134A8BB98F95 (resized).jpeg

#2523 3 years ago

Last 2 weeks of June is what I have been told.

#2524 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I was told last 2.5 weeks beginning of last week.

#2525 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Singing the song a few times a day. Gets in you head and my 4 year old has started singing it now. Also trying the newer cartoons even though I’d rather go with the original. Definitely getting some good play time in with the games on our arcade too. Attacking from all angles!

Keep at it! Lol.

#2526 3 years ago

What would people recommend for speaker lights? Speaker light kits is sold out of the type 13's

#2527 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

It didn’t originally until Stern changed after it was finished.
Edit: I remember people being upset about the spinner I think but the Pro was also a lot less than a Pro now.
[quoted image]

Ah, spinnergate.....fond memories of when Pro’s were $4500 and we still complained.

#2528 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Ah, spinnergate.....fond memories of when Pro’s were $4500 and we still complained.

Right, I still try to wrap my head around all the $4500 pins that are now $5000 used a couple years later because of the increase.

#2529 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

What would people recommend for speaker lights? Speaker light kits is sold out of the type 13's

Speakerlightkits.com worth the wait.

#2530 3 years ago

Volume up:

#2531 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

IN STOCK

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/SPIKE-2-Standard-or-Deluxe.html

#2532 3 years ago

Just put an order for the pro. Was initially going to get AFMr, but family approves of this theme. Maybe one day I’ll be able to get a second.

Was told they may start boxing them as soon as this Friday.

#2533 3 years ago

Don’t know if Xaqery has mentioned this, but in the versus would be really cool to be able to steal multiballs or put bad toppings on other turtles pizzas or steal toppings.

#2534 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Don’t know if xaqery has mentioned this, but in the versus would be really cool to be able to steal multiballs or put bad toppings on other turtles pizzas or steal toppings.

Ah, the jjPotC plunder paradigm...that would be very entertaining based on my experience with it on jjPotC.

#2536 3 years ago

Anyone else heard updates on shipping i was last told late June.

#2537 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Anyone else heard updates on shipping i was last told late June.

Nothing. Same as I was told.

#2538 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Nothing. Same as I was told.

Mid to late June for me as well. Was hoping to see some movement on the 16th, but am trying not to think about it so I'm not disappointed!

#2539 3 years ago

Yesterday I was told stern boxing coming this Friday and probably shipping out Monday. Distributor said they just talked to them that day.

#2540 3 years ago

Does anybody know the build schedule? Pros, Premiums and LEs?

#2541 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Does anybody know the build schedule? Pros, Premiums and LEs?

They're finishing up a JP run, then first TMNT Pros start boxing Friday. LEs beginning of July. Premium end of July, Pros again in August.

EDIT 6/10: New JPs have been shipping this week, so the schedule seems to be on track.

#2542 3 years ago

I've been very impressed with what I have seen on TMNT and I think it will be my first Stern. It is a family friendly theme that my wife approves of and the ruleset looks like it will work great in a home environment. I was initially thinking Pro, but after re-watching the streams I am starting to learn toward the Premium. The one thing I don't really care for on the Premium is the purple cabinet artwork. For those in on a Premium, what made you decide on that over the Pro or LE?

#2543 3 years ago

I like the translite on the premium better and I think the purple will look much better in person. I also think the balls coming out of the van will be a cool effect when starting a multi ball plus the diverter is a cool idea.

#2544 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBeerGuy:

I've been very impressed with what I have seen on TMNT and I think it will be my first Stern. It is a family friendly theme that my wife approves of and the ruleset looks like it will work great in a home environment. I was initially thinking Pro, but after re-watching the streams I am starting to learn toward the Premium. The one thing I don't really care for on the Premium is the purple cabinet artwork. For those in on a Premium, what made you decide on that over the Pro or LE?

It's mostly just a cost proposition:

Do you think the diverter is worth $2k then Premium if the answer is no stop and buy a Pro.
Do you think LE perks (sound, armor, LE#, etc) are worth $2k then LE.

#2545 3 years ago

I just put a deposit on a Pro and was told 3-4 weeks

#2546 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBeerGuy:

I went in on a premium because of the diverter, turtle van lock and 8 ball multi ball. Premium/LE are supposed to be the “full game as the designer envisioned”, also, I regret not going for a premium on Ghostbusters and don’t want to do that again.

I prefer to do my own powder coating, side blades and all of that. The only thing an LE would add that I would want is the shaker and HD glass.

#2547 3 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

I went in on a premium because of the diverter and turtle van lock. Premium/LE are supposed to be the “full game as the designer envisioned”, also, I regret not going for a premium on Ghostbusters and don’t want to do that again.

Why live with a decision you regret? Just sell your GB Pro and buy a HUO GB Prem or LE. The cost gap will likely be even less than when they were new. The Premium version of GB is way bettter than the Pro, IMO. Make the change and leave the regret behind.

#2548 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Why live with a decision you regret? Just sell your GB Pro and buy a HUO GB Prem or LE. The cost gap will likely be even less than when they were new. The Premium version of GB is way bettter than the Pro, IMO. Make the change and leave the regret behind.

The pro was my first NIB and machine. I love it, don’t get me wrong, but if I could do over. I’m happy enough with it for now, maybe one day I’ll venture to do that swap. Not to mention I’ve decked the thing out, including your color inserts before the code overhaul.

#2549 3 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

The pro was my first NIB and machine. I love it, don’t get me wrong, but if I could do over. I’m happy enough with it for now, maybe one day I’ll venture to do that swap. Not to mention I’ve decked the thing out, including your color inserts before the code overhaul.

Bah. Just strip out the upgrades you love and move them right over to the Premium. No time like the present to be happier.

(And thank you for your support. )

#2550 3 years ago

If you are thinking of doing the premium on TMNT, you might as well splurge on the LE at that point. Otherwise, just get the pro. There simply isn’t enough of a difference between the pro and premium.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 300.00
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.00
$ 16.00
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods
Other
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
6,000 (OBO)
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
10,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint-eustache, QC
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-hype-thread/page/51?hl=lewisd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.