20200804_103634 (resized).jpg
New Fence (resized).jpg
15963059000502369500953280519597 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
A4B46054-2D13-4BAA-84CB-2FF4E4BB6AD8 (resized).png
0A982855-3F43-4A16-9E0F-F35100F595B3 (resized).jpeg
BF285EDC-2988-4E55-85AC-8272D2733D3D (resized).jpeg
cool-kit-right (resized).jpg

There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 64.
#151 4 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

You’re battling the bad guys because you’re Deadpool and just like a st. Fighter game you move thru the lower level opponents until you get to the mini-bosses and ultimately the main big boss. If that doesn’t sound like 80/90s arcade game goals, then you’re simply unfamiliar with them.

You could just read what I wrote.

Besides the Mini Deadpool Bashtoy, that is not fitting. Where's the context?
That 80's arcade game goals are pretty simple: Save the XXX.
With Turtles it'd be "save April" and then "Save New York", story told.

You have to battle an endboss in Deadpool, but you never see him beforehand.
(You see the black Knight troughout the whole game but have your way up to him.)
And you don't know what he did.
And why is he sending Ninjas in my pinball basement?

Deadpool kinda has that I was said, so you travel trough time to get that Dinosaurs and Megalodons DNA... but why, and why isn't that said.
One callout would be sufficient.

Like "ToTaN" the second you start the game:
"There was once a beautiful Princess, that was kept by the evil Genie whatshisname."
OH, I HAVE TO FREE THAT PRINCESSS!!! I HAVE TO BATTLE THAT GENIE and (aftzer 2 minutes of play) COLLECT THAT JEWELS TO DEFEAT HIM.
Same goes for Medival Madness, that doesn't need any explanation at all, a look at the playfield is sufficient. (A lot of other older games are that way.)

And back to Deadpool...

...you shoot Deadpool himself, and choose 1 fights for whatever reason in the display.

Wow.

No, srsly that's lackluster. Especially since it'd really be doable with minimum effort, a hand full of callouts, from Stern.

I had maximum hopes for Deadpool when they said they had an original story writer on board, but what has he written?!
A story it ain't. That (family friendly) callouts?
Srsly, that's how Deadpool dies for me, just wake a little story related motivation to make my way up to the final boss!

#152 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I think he’s referring to hitting the little Deadpool toy. I agree, it’s incredibly dumb and takes away from the entire feel of the fame. Here you are in an epic battle with the enemies, then you are beating up yourself too? Really Gomez? That’s the best you came up with and you’re heading up shit at Stern?
Don’t fuck up Turtles. For the love of my inner child, don’t fuck it up....like you do all of your play fields.

I agree with the toy but that was only part of his complaint.

#153 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

You could just read what I wrote.
Besides the Mini Deadpool Bashtoy, that is not fitting. Where's the context?
That 80's arcade game goals are pretty simple: Save the XXX.
With Turtles it'd be "save April" and then "Save New York", story told.
You have to battle an endboss in Deadpool, but you never see him beforehand.
(You see the black Knight troughout the whole game but have your way up to him.)
And you don't know what he did.
And why is he sending Ninjas in my pinball basement?
Deadpool kinda has that I was said, so you travel trough time to get that Dinosaurs and Megalodons DNA... but why, and why isn't that said.
One callout would be sufficient.
Like "ToTaN" the second you start the game:
"There was once a beautiful Princess, that was kept by the evil Genie whatshisname."
OH, I HAVE TO FREE THAT PRINCESSS!!! I HAVE TO BATTLE THAT GENIE and (aftzer 2 minutes of play) COLLECT THAT JEWELS TO DEFEAT HIM.
Same goes for Medival Madness, that doesn't need any explanation at all, a look at the playfield is sufficient. (A lot of other older games are that way.)
And back to Deadpool...
...you shoot Deadpool himself, and choose 1 fights for whatever reason in the display.
Wow.
No, srsly that's lackluster. Especially since it'd really be doable with minimum effort, a hand full of callouts, from Stern.
I had maximum hopes for Deadpool when they said they had an original story writer on board, but what has he written?!
A story it ain't. That (family friendly) callouts?
Srsly, that's how Deadpool dies for me, just wake a little story related motivation to make my way up to the final boss!

What you wrote only makes sense if you weren’t familiar with the comics. Otherwise, you wouldn’t need a call out to know you are simply playing out some of Deadpool’s most well-known conflicts in the comics. Remember this is not a movie-based theme.

#154 4 years ago

What you wrote only makes sense if you weren’t familiar with the comics. Otherwise, you wouldn’t need a call out to know you are simply playing out some of Deadpool’s most well-known conflicts in the comics. Remember this is not a movie-based theme.

And yet in any comic or movie is a story/ red thread and not just people punching each other.

#155 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

And yet in any comic or movie is a story/ red thread and not just people punching each other.

As I said, that’s what 80s & 90s fighting games were about—moving thru the lower level enemies until you reach the main boss. DP pinball was intended to be a mashup of that and the comics, and they they succeeded. The bash toy was just DP humor and may found that worked well with the comedic artwork & callouts. Ask anyone who has this game on route, it’s typically among the best performers.

#156 4 years ago

As I said, that’s what 80s & 90s fighting games were about—moving thru the lower level enemies until you reach the main boss. DP pinball was intended to be a mashup of that and the comics, and they they succeeded. The bash toy was just DP humor and may found that worked well with the comedic artwork & callouts. Ask anyone who has this game on route, it’s typically among the best performers.

Yes.

But you brought Deadpool up, that it would fit to my description,... wich it doesn‘t.

And if we talk fighting games I talk the TMNT Sidescrollers... Since this is the TMNT thread. Wich had progression and small stories. Like Shredder robbing the Statue of Liberty for whatever reason.

#157 4 years ago

Theme seems to have a lot to do with a game doing well on route. Surprisingly GOTG and of course Deadpool seem to be very good earners right now. I think the 20-something and 30-something crowd have a lot to do with the good earnings on these machines, as they are relevant modern themes. 20-somethings don't give a shit about the Munsters. When I ask bar patron non-pinheads what they think of the game they have at that location, they usually measure it on if they can get a multiball or not. Not how deep the code is.

#158 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Yes.
But you brought Deadpool up, that it would fit to my description,... wich it doesn‘t.
And if we talk fighting games I talk the TMNT Sidescrollers... Since this is the TMNT thread. Wich had progression and small stories. Like Shredder robbing the Statue of Liberty for whatever reason.

Side scrollers are not fighting games—they are side scrollers.

St. Fighter & mortal kombat are fighting games and that is what DP was drawing inspiration from. Start with lower level characters and move up to mini-boss fights until you finally get to the main boss. That’s pretty much what you wrote in your original post and exactly what DP does.

Now the bash toy (mini DP), I agree doesn’t support this but outside of that it does.

Anyway, I’m cautiously optimistic for this game. Hopefully Stern uses lots of 80s assets combined with interactive toys!

#159 4 years ago

Side scrollers are not fighting games—they are side scrollers.
St. Fighter & mortal kombat are fighting games and that is what DP was drawing inspiration from. Start with lower level characters and move up to mini-boss fights until you finally get to the main boss. That’s pretty much what you wrote in your original post and exactly what DP does.
Now the bash toy (mini DP), I agree doesn’t support this but outside of that it does.
Anyway, I’m cautiously optimistic for this game. Hopefully Stern uses lots of 80s assets combined with interactive toys!

I originally wrote:
"Define a goal! [...]
(And wrap that in a callout or to and don't just make a choice who to fight next with no context at all.)"

Wich was specifically referring to Deadpool.
(That we shoot Deadpool as a bash toy in the game adds to that Deadpool IS NOT the game that I am describing.)

I'm not saying Deadpool is a bad game, obviously a lot of people like it.
It is just not what I wish for and the only thing it'd need to fix this is one or two additional callouts. (And again not too fond of Bashpool.)
I like it to have a red thread of his own, a story, a "world under glas".

Abd there is stuff in any game that you can improve for that, so don't take what I write too seriously.
Personally as written I like BKSoR for giving us that structure I wished for.
But why is there multiple flat plastics of the Black Knight on the Pro, accompanied by a lot of him on the playfield... and none of the monsters?

I'm looking forward to a TMNT game also, with described things about Munsters and GotG in mind, I'm just not head over heals buy that LE blindfolded.

#160 4 years ago

Seems like a lot of anti-hype going on. I’m guessing that the next Stern game is shown 2 days after TPF, and really hope that it’s an awesome TMNT.

#161 4 years ago

I just put down a deposit on the next game let’s hope it’s turtles!

80/90s style is crucial

#162 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I just put down a deposit on the next game let’s hope it’s turtles!
80/90s style is crucial

You put a deposit down for you don‘t know what?!?

Good choice!

#163 4 years ago

I’ll be getting an le.

#164 4 years ago

Saw this on Facebook. Do you think the art will look like this??

D91461FD-95A3-4D31-947A-61AB8878F25C (resized).jpegD91461FD-95A3-4D31-947A-61AB8878F25C (resized).jpeg
#165 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Saw this on Facebook. Do you think the art will look like this??[quoted image]

Lineart propably.
Coloring not.

#166 4 years ago

I went to the main TMNT FB page run by Nickelodeon and there are so many different styles that could be used. A few would be exactly what I want, a few would be really hard for me to want.

#167 4 years ago

Since it's supposed to reminicense 80/90s STyle, ZY has clear lines and pretty colorful art, something around this (even more popping, bolder lines and more contrast) I suppose...
70045666_2535772533207181_452401001610039050_n (resized).jpg70045666_2535772533207181_452401001610039050_n (resized).jpg

Who's that 5th turtle?

Spike? Venus?

dan_duncan_tmnt_112012_8 (resized).jpegdan_duncan_tmnt_112012_8 (resized).jpeg
#168 4 years ago

There is some excellent art that was used for the IDW comic book series, but since the license holder is Nickolodeon, i expect they willl go with the classic animated or the 2013 cgi series.
Images below.

GosXfwQ7 (resized).jpgGosXfwQ7 (resized).jpgteenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-reboot (resized).jpgteenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-reboot (resized).jpg
#169 4 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

There is some excellent art that was used for the IDW comic book series, but since the license holder is Nickolodeon, i expect they willl go with the classic animated or the 2013 cgi series.
Images below.[quoted image][quoted image]

Explain to me "the license holder" you refer to?
Do we know from whom Stern licensed TMNT?

The license holder is Mirage/ Kevin Eastmen, in long them agreement (aka. license holders as well) witch Nickelodeon and IDW since 2011.

But if that's not exclusive you're free to license it directly from Eastmen and do your own art, as long as it does not look like the new Nickeloden variations.

The "classic" TMNT are NOT Nickelodeon, it's Mirage... aka Eastmen.

#170 4 years ago

I love how people say stuff on here like they know what they are taking about. Pretty well understood. Mirage/Laird sold the licence to Nickelodeon for 60M. In fact Eastman had already cashed out & sold his stake to Laird long before that deal went down. Nickelodeon owns the licence....period, but Laird can still produce comics if he wants.

Go watch the TMNT episode on The Toys That Made Us on Netflix, S3E1. You can learn all about it directly from the horse's mouth. Good story.

I'd expect ZY art focused on the 80's classic cartoon version of the TMNT. Sounds really promising to me.

#171 4 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I love how people say stuff on here like they know what they are taking about. Pretty well understood. Mirage/Laird sold the licence to Nickelodeon for 60M. In fact Eastman had already cashed out & sold his stake to Laird long before that deal went down. Nickelodeon owns the licence....period, but Laird can still produce comics if he wants.
Go watch the TMNT episode on The Toys That Made Us on Netflix, S3E1. You can learn all about it directly from the horse's mouth. Good story.
I'd expect ZY art focused on the 80's classic cartoon version of the TMNT. Sounds really promising to me.

Obviously you're not answering to me, since I'm allmighty, I just mix up them names and always mixup if Laird or Eastman pulled out first, that's why I only wrote one name, not both.

So plz. just change Eastmen to Laird in my previous post.

Honestly I'm just horrible with names wich is a shame in this case since I actually met him when they promoted the 2012 show. XD

And I started with a question, since I dunno the present rights.
I assumed he didn't make a total buyout since they didn't so in the 90s to remain control.

Found it with your hints, the rights now belong to viacom (who own nickelodeon).

But to get back to what it was originally all about:
Since viacom now seems to own it all, they can sub-license it all and not just TMNT 2012 or thet new one, and they do.

So don't be afraid, me (sitting on my PC with a TMNT cup) and my friend Leo will handle this!!!

602566_475850235781165_400319918_n (resized).jpg602566_475850235781165_400319918_n (resized).jpg

#172 4 years ago

I can't say I know what Stern did, but I worked in the comic book industry and worked with Intellectual Property (IP).

Since Stern is looking to create at a machine that uses the characters, I believe Nick has the right to what Eastman and Laird created, so they may need to work with Nick for licensing the IP. Also, since Nick is currently running a show based on the characters, and Stern uses and LCD screen on their machines, Nick might have the rights to presenting TMNT on a screen, and therefore may have to be consulted for approval (like LucasFilm and Disney).

Like the Godzilla license, it is possible that certain aspects of the TMNT license are spread out across various rights holders, and Stern could have licensed the characters from the toy manufacturer, or the movie production company, or from IDW, the comic book rights holder, so I am not sure. I was just basing my assumption on the most well-known iterations for the turtles that would potentially appeal to Stern as a selling point.

I am a huge fan of the turtles and I appreciate seeing the wide variety of adaptations. I trust Zombie Yeti with whatever he wanted to do, and I'm sure it will look cool.

#173 4 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

I trust Zombie Yeti with whatever he wanted to do, and I'm sure it will look cool.

I think we can all agree on that.

The Cab & Playfield art is the one thing I don't worry about.

#174 4 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

I can't say I know what Stern did, but I worked in the comic book industry and worked with Intellectual Property (IP).
Since Stern is looking to create at a machine that uses the characters, I believe Nick has the right to what Eastman and Laird created, so they may need to work with Nick for licensing the IP. Also, since Nick is currently running a show based on the characters, and Stern uses and LCD screen on their machines, Nick might have the rights to presenting TMNT on a screen, and therefore may have to be consulted for approval (like LucasFilm and Disney).
Like the Godzilla license, it is possible that certain aspects of the TMNT license are spread out across various rights holders, and Stern could have licensed the characters from the toy manufacturer, or the movie production company, or from IDW, the comic book rights holder, so I am not sure. I was just basing my assumption on the most well-known iterations for the turtles that would potentially appeal to Stern as a selling point.
I am a huge fan of the turtles and I appreciate seeing the wide variety of adaptations. I trust Zombie Yeti with whatever he wanted to do, and I'm sure it will look cool.

Nick owns all ALL TMNT, old and new. Laird has the option to create & publish any new TMNT comics.

This game will be based on the classic 80s/90s cartoon, not any of the reboots or newer versions. 80's cartoon Turtles has the most nostalgia...nostalgia sells pins. Newer/younger TMNT fans still like the old version, so it's not a detriment to use that version.

#175 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

This game will be based on the classic 80s/90s cartoon, not any of the reboots or newer versions. 80's cartoon Turtles has the most nostalgia...nostalgia sells pins.

Such a shame they didn't use this logic on TF.

#176 4 years ago

Viacom Overseas Holding C.V.

It's even printed on my Nickelodeon TMNT DVDs! XD

#177 4 years ago
Quoted from TonLoc777:

Imagine 4 player internet connected progression through a story mode.

Yes, try to imagine it. For real. You'll realize that "playing pinball on the internet simultaneously with people" is a concept that makes zero sense in terms of game design, functionality or fun.

Pinball isn't a video game. Stop trying to make "online play" happen with pinball. It makes zero sense due to what a pinball machine is & how they function. (Not to mention Stern can't even finish a base game for 2 or 3 years after launch)

#178 4 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Such a shame they didn't use this logic on TF.

Those were the pre GB/Yeti days. Stern could have done GB'16...but knew nostalgia & awesome art was the better route with that theme. They'll do the same here. 80's cartoon TMNT has the most nostalgic love.

Nick/Viacom...same thing.

#179 4 years ago

If habitrails of the metal kind are included in the game, hope they are green!!

#180 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

If habitrails of the metal kind are included in the game, hope they are green!!

What if there are enough to be all the mask colors? Orange, Red, Purple, Blue!

#181 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Nick/Viacom...same thing.

One owns the other.

#182 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

One owns the other.

Semantics, what's your point? Nickelodeon is a Viacom company. Everything about the TMNT franchise sale relates to Nickelodeon. All TMNT merch says Nickelodeon on it now.

cabinet-tmnt3_2048x.pngcabinet-tmnt3_2048x.png
#183 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Semantics, what's your point?

The point is, this is the internet.

Everyones sole objective has to be to prove everyone else wrong.

But I'm willing to take donations (saving for a BKSoR) and praise you!

-

No, the real point was that we're argumenting in circles. XD

#184 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

What if there are enough to be all the mask colors? Orange, Red, Purple, Blue!

That works to!

#185 4 years ago

just some fun info

licencing things thru nickelodeon is a real pain in the ass art wise from my understanding. My buddy runs a comic book/game shop and had NEAL ADAMS draw a custom cover for the turtles #100 issue for his game/comic store and nickelodeon turned it down and made him re-do it to their liking. Neal drew a homage to the Turtles II video game art and they refused it. They said only 1 skateboard could be used lol. Art still turned out dope

74531152_3418930544798832_6364001875984908288_o (resized).jpg74531152_3418930544798832_6364001875984908288_o (resized).jpg

#186 4 years ago

Lot of potential for this theme. Really hope we get a bad ass art package if this game comes out. I have a TMNT arcade cabinet that is completely redone by a local artist and I love it! Would upload the artwork but the file size is too large apparently. Will take some pictures!

#187 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

just some fun info
licencing things thru nickelodeon is a real pain in the ass art wise from my understanding. My buddy runs a comic book/game shop and had NEAL ADAMS draw a custom cover for the turtles #100 issue for his game/comic store and nickelodeon turned it down and made him re-do it to their liking. Neal drew a homage to the Turtles In Time video game art and they refused it. Art still turned out dope
[quoted image]

So what does the final approved picture look like?

#188 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

So what does the final approved picture look like?

that is the cover you can buy. let me see if i can find a sketch of the one with skateboards that got denied. you can purchase that version right now if you wanted to but its very limited, you can order a signed by Neal one here http://stonegamechanger.storenvy.com/

#189 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I think comic or 80's turtles art with some easter egg references to the movies would be cool
Next time I'll use mustard

COMBAT COLDCUTS!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

#190 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

that is the cover you can buy. let me see if i can find a sketch of the one with skateboards that got denied. you can purchase that version right now if you wanted to but its very limited, you can order a signed by Neal one here http://stonegamechanger.storenvy.com/

Just like to see & compare those versions. If you have that sketch that‘d be great.

#191 4 years ago

Honestly i have zero worries about this game! We know it’s 80/90s style that was my only concern the art will be amazing and the call outs will be on point. I can’t wait! Dream theme! I was trying to get the hype started 5 years ago haha

#192 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I’ll be getting an le.

Cowabunga dude!

#193 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Just like to see & compare those versions. If you have that sketch that‘d be great.

i asked him if he had it. he said he did somewhere but wasnt sure where. if he ever forwards it to me i will post it

#194 4 years ago

I don't know if there would be some type of legality issues, I'm sure there would be, but I would love to see Zombie Yeti put his own spin on the turtles. He hasn't done one in over a year so one's got to be coming right? I am currently saving money so that my first pin will be a pro Ghostbusters but if ZY does the artwork for TMNT I might have to save a little longer to spring for a Premium Turtles. Big Zombie Yeti fan if you can't tell.

#195 4 years ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

I am currently saving money so that my first pin will be a pro Ghostbusters

Don't do it. It's a trap.

GB was my first NIB pin. I loved it... but only because of the license, it nearly killed the hobby for me. Sold it when I noticed I didn't touch it 3 months after the first time I got into wizard mode.

If you save for your first pin at all, start with a used one and work your way up. The old Bally/ Williams games don't loose value, buying them is the same as saving cash money at home.

#196 4 years ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

I don't know if there would be some type of legality issues, I'm sure there would be, but I would love to see Zombie Yeti put his own spin on the turtles. He hasn't done one in over a year so one's got to be coming right? I am currently saving money so that my first pin will be a pro Ghostbusters but if ZY does the artwork for TMNT I might have to save a little longer to spring for a Premium Turtles. Big Zombie Yeti fan if you can't tell.

Get your money ready. Zombie Yeti is the artist.

#197 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Get your money ready. Zombie Yeti is the artist.

OHHHHH I am. I'm also not satisfied with the quality of the new Sterns right now.... but they got me right by my pinballs with this theme and ZY on art. pro for sure right away no matter what. and if the premium is a show stopper, I will get that as well... I'm not an LE guy.

#198 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

OHHHHH I am. I'm also not satisfied with the quality of the new Sterns right now.... but they got me right by my pinballs with this theme and ZY on art. pro for sure right away no matter what. and if the premium is a show stopper, I will get that as well... I'm not an LE guy.

I totally agree here. Now that we know it's 80/90 tmnt and with that artist WITH the original voice actors....damn. Super excited and will likely go pro then prem b/c I don't think I can wait. LEs are a complete waste unless the art is just so amazing - I can see myself spending a little more for the art alone.

This is the release for me this year. What a time to be into pinball if you were born in the early 80s!

#199 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I totally agree here. Now that we know it's 80/90 tmnt and with that artist WITH the original voice actors....damn.

I am very new to the pinball scene so where do y’all get this information from?

#200 4 years ago

@pinbacca There are various pinball podcasts, streamers, and youtubers who stumble upon inside information or are give inside information. Kaneda leaks a lot of stuff. Here's his episode on TMNT rumors - https://soundcloud.com/kanedapinball/episode-438-tmnt-rumors-twipys-kanedas-stern-challenge.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
System-J
Other
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Midland, MI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bay Shore, NY
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-hype-thread/page/4?hl=thegeekyhusband and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.