20200804_103634 (resized).jpg
New Fence (resized).jpg
15963059000502369500953280519597 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
A4B46054-2D13-4BAA-84CB-2FF4E4BB6AD8 (resized).png
0A982855-3F43-4A16-9E0F-F35100F595B3 (resized).jpeg
BF285EDC-2988-4E55-85AC-8272D2733D3D (resized).jpeg
cool-kit-right (resized).jpg
There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 64.
#2251 3 years ago

checking to confirm. It seems I was confused by the Van toy. Am I correct in saying the Pro model does not open to release a ball the way the Premium/LE releases 4 balls? I was under the impression that it did, but I seem to have been mistaken.

#2252 3 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

checking to confirm. It seems I was confused by the Van toy. Am I correct in saying the Pro model does not open to release a ball the way the Premium/LE releases 4 balls? I was under the impression that it did, but I seem to have been mistaken.

Correct. the van on the Pro is purely cosmetic.

#2253 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I noticed during the Pro stream that Dwight said Pre/LE has a lair lock during multiball that is enabled by having mushrooms as one of the toppings, but I saw that same info on the instant info when Jack was flipping through it on the Pro. Anyone know if that was a misunderstanding on that being only a Pre/LE feature? Seems that the Pro has the post to lock the ball there also.

This is a GREAT catch. Thanks. I have to remove mushrooms from the PRO instant info page.

#2254 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

This is a GREAT catch. Thanks. I have to remove mushrooms from the PRO instant info page.

Just curious, does the pro have the capability of doing that but it’s removed as a prem/Le only feature?

Seems like they both have an up post back there but maybe I’m missing something.

#2255 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Do these have the season and episode written on the back? Would be cool to compare your pictures to the cartoon, either way nice to have if you’re a TMNT fan.

No, but I know what eps most are from. Purple suit Don is from “The Big Cufflink Caper”, the Raph/Shredder one is from “Shredder & Splintered”. Pretty sure the Leo one is from “Unidentified Flying Leonardo”, I think the one with the nets is “Michelangelo Meets Bugman” ...and if I watched the whole series again I could place the others.

#2256 3 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Correct. the van on the Pro is purely cosmetic.

The way it looked on the stream for the Pro, it seemed like some/all pinballs were firing out from behind the van on multiball, like they were all piling out from the far side. So on both Pro and Prem/LE, the effect seems to be turtles spilling out of the van for a rumble....? Unless I saw that wrong...?

#2257 3 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

rang Combo - Combo on the krang loop. Not sure how many shots this i

Quoted from chuckwurt:

I was talking with Corey and he said the lair never stages balls during MB. I’m still learning all this as well so it’s possible I misunderstood him.

Corey doesnt know anything! I love him though.

You can lock a ball in the LAIR during Ninja Pizza, on a LE/PREM IF you have mushrooms on your pizza.

You can also lock a ball in the Lair OR the Pizza Parlor during COWABUNGA. Again, you can only lock in the LAIR on a LE/PREM.

EDIT - Looks like you guys figured this out a bit down in the thread. Sorry.

#2258 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Just curious, does the pro have the capability of doing that but it’s removed as a prem/Le only feature?
Seems like they both have an up post back there but maybe I’m missing something.

The Lair on the PRO only has 1 switch and therefore can not lock balls.

#2259 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

Corey doesnt know anything! I love him though.
You can lock a ball in the LAIR during Ninja Pizza, on a LE/PREM IF you have mushrooms on your pizza.
You can also lock a ball in the Lair OR the Pizza Parlor during COWABUNGA. Again, you can only lock in the LAIR on a LE/PREM.
EDIT - Looks like you guys figured this out a bit down in the thread. Sorry.

Thanks Dwight! Was hoping this was possible. Can’t wait to check this out.

#2260 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Thanks Dwight! Was hoping this was possible. Can’t wait to check this out.

Another reason to pick the Premium or LE.

#2261 3 years ago

I'm curious why the post is even in the PRO then? If it's just for staging that seems unnecessary from the point the PRO BOM couldn't afford a second switch, why even add the post.

#2262 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I'm curious why the post is even in the PRO then? If it's just for staging that seems unnecessary from the point the PRO BOM couldn't afford a second switch, why even add the post.

I think so you can see the training mode start and what you need to do to complete your training and level up.

#2263 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think so you can see the training mode start and what you need to do to complete your training and level up.

Yeah, for staging. I'm just saying Stern could have saved five more dollars.

Edit: I don't mean this in any negative way to Dwight as I appreciate the response greatly. It's just a frustrating feature removal for the cost.

#2264 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

The Lair on the PRO only has 1 switch and therefore can not lock balls.

Thank you very much for the clarification and all the great work you're putting into the game. The rules look really fun so far and I can't wait to try it out.

#2265 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Not quite half price but we do cop it up the ass like Canada , the EU , UK , New Zealand and other countries .

Not quite AT ALL, $9099USD to AUD is $13,390 - and we have to pay GST (10%) like on everything. So comes to $14,729.

Being sold at $14,500 seems pretty fair to me.

#2266 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Not quite AT ALL, $9099USD to AUD is $13,390 - and we have to pay GST (10%) like on everything. So comes to $14,729.
Being sold at $14,500 seems pretty fair to me.

And they have to get it here.

#2267 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

Is is possible to still give the extra playfield X, but just hold it for a second and then drop since it can't hold due to the single switch? I'm no coder, so not sure if that is an easy thing or not. In an earlier post, I likened it to the Metallica snake playfield X. Goes in, starts the multiplier timer and then spits it out. It does suck to miss out on a cool feature due to a single switch. Again, I don't know if there's more to it than that. Certainly appreciate you being here and giving us the info.

Added over 4 years ago:

Xaqery

#2268 3 years ago

Quick question. What would be the easiest way to remove the art blades? I want to swap them with mirror blades

#2269 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Quick question. What would be the easiest way to remove the art blades? I want to swap them with mirror blades

Get a Premium instead, install mirror blades.

#2270 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Get a Premium instead, install mirror blades.

Sorry not interested in a premium. Planning on doing the same to my deadpool Le as well

#2271 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Freeze spray or blowdryer. I'd try freeze spray first. LEs have exclusive art blades Pro and Premium owners can't buy (the official blades you can buy are different), so you can likely get a couple hundred bucks if you get them off in one piece so they can be re-used by someone else. I personally think mirror blades are a downgrade from the LE art blades, but it's your machine.

#2272 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Keep the art blades on

#2273 3 years ago

2nding keeping the art blades on. A good set ties things together better than mirror blades IMO but freeze spray would be the first thing I tried.

#2274 3 years ago

I think side art on saturated games like tmnt and DP is way too much as well and much prefer mirror blades BUT if you’re getting the LE and basically removing one of the unique offerings, not only is that a waste but for any future owner, if you were to sell, that’s a loss for them too.

#2275 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Sorry not interested in a premium. Planning on doing the same to my deadpool Le as well

I'll take a set of DP LE blades if 5hey remove in one piece

#2276 3 years ago

Buffalo Pinball did a good episode, chatting about TMNT (Featuring special guest: me! )

#2277 3 years ago

Yeah I am gonna agree you will devalue the game taking off the blades. I like the art blades when they are done by the artist and match with the game, otherwise I typically do mirrors. That said its it your game, if you plan on keeping it who cares. You could also just leave them and install the mirrors over, you will create a few small holes but they may not be noticeable ? I don't think it would be too thick but who knows.

#2278 3 years ago

Does anyone know if LE's are still supposed to ship in July? I see some conflicting info.

#2279 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Does anyone know if LE's are still supposed to ship in July? I see some conflicting info.

Early July is what I was told by my distributor, that seems like an optimistic estimate to me.

#2280 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I was given “end of June” as the date, but agree that it seems optimistic.

#2281 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I was told late July.

#2283 3 years ago

I was told July 8th

#2284 3 years ago

How about the first pro ship dates while we're on this?

#2285 3 years ago
Quoted from DangerzoneArcade:

For the topper they need to reskin the R2D2 from Star Wars into a huge Technodrome.

Nice but a reskin of the BKSOR topper would be perfect. Have shredder fully motorised and taunting you, take my money!

Just turn this 77BFAF81-4CC2-4EC6-9736-5D280631B699 (resized).jpeg77BFAF81-4CC2-4EC6-9736-5D280631B699 (resized).jpeg

Into this
8D1485B0-61AE-4166-8681-E9E0BD971941 (resized).jpeg8D1485B0-61AE-4166-8681-E9E0BD971941 (resized).jpeg

#2286 3 years ago

Yes and yes. In fact topper idea are welcome. Would love to see what mod companies after designing. Been pretty quiet.

#2287 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Nice but a reskin of the BKSOR topper would be perfect. Have shredder fully motorised and taunting you, take my money!

...with Bebop over one shoulder and Rocksteady over the other.

#2288 3 years ago

topper ideas:
a technodrome topper with a turning eye at the top
a Big RGB lit ooze canister with "cracking" sounds and lighting.
4 small baby turtles

#2289 3 years ago

I hope the topper sucks so I can save my money hahaha

#2290 3 years ago

I would actually prefer to see a floor foam pad in the shape of a sewer hole with the TMNT logo on it.

#2291 3 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

topper ideas:
4 small baby turtles

Aquarium with four actual baby turtles. Liquid tilt bob.

#2292 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

isn't the post in the inlane of JP also useless? I think it is only to show you some clip?

#2293 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

isn't the post in the inlane of JP also useless? I think it is only to show you some clip?

It holds the ball so you can select a smart missile reward, then releases it for your shot.

#2294 3 years ago

The NECA Krang action figure is going to be a great add-on for the Pro....Maybe wire up an LED inside the machine with Krang and have it run off one of the pop bumpers.

98FCC72F-A45D-4589-BEA2-225686CEE69D (resized).jpeg98FCC72F-A45D-4589-BEA2-225686CEE69D (resized).jpeg

#2295 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I think side art on saturated games like tmnt and DP is way too much as well and much prefer mirror blades BUT if you’re getting the LE and basically removing one of the unique offerings, not only is that a waste but for any future owner, if you were to sell, that’s a loss for them too.

I hate art blades and all of my games i've ever owned sans deadpool had them. Nothing more than that. I plan to neatly take them off and store them somewhere. If i can fit the mirrors over the art blades without removing the art ill do that instead

#2296 3 years ago

Just ordered an LE. I'm a little old for the theme, but have a son-in-law that loves them. Reading this thread made me want to get one because I know he'll love it, and even though I'll have no clue what parts of the theme aren't authentic - or where they have missed obvious opportunities for rabid fans - the fact they are an irritant to all the haters in this thread will give me just a little extra joy playing it.

#2297 3 years ago

Does anyone know any dealers with LE stock left?

#2298 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Does anyone know any dealers with LE stock left?

Classic Game Rooms had a few left when I spoke with them yesterday. classicgamerooms.com

#2299 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

Post in JP holds the ball, gives you about three seconds to optionally use the action button to change your smart missile award, and then it drops the ball to take the smart missile shot.

#2300 3 years ago

I like the Ooze bottle topper idea. Make it really glow green in a pulsing way would be awesome.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 290.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 22.00
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, FL
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-hype-thread/page/46 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.