20200804_103634 (resized).jpg
New Fence (resized).jpg
15963059000502369500953280519597 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
A4B46054-2D13-4BAA-84CB-2FF4E4BB6AD8 (resized).png
0A982855-3F43-4A16-9E0F-F35100F595B3 (resized).jpeg
BF285EDC-2988-4E55-85AC-8272D2733D3D (resized).jpeg
cool-kit-right (resized).jpg
There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 64.
#2201 3 years ago

Having the streams show off the flow & explaining the depth of the code that's already there, it's hard to think of this table as anything but a really good time.

#2202 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

...said the guy that never played EHoH

I haven't played it on newer code, but I heard it's shaping up really nicely! I guess I didn't find the shots that intriguing. What are your thoughts?

Though I am a weirdo, and I do like BKSOR....for location play.

And regarding TMNT, I think being thirsty for new releases, frustrated at being locked up, and the code being very, very nicely polished and deep, definitely helps!

#2203 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I haven't played it on newer code, but I heard it's shaping up really nicely! I guess I didn't find the shots that intriguing. What are your thoughts?
Though I am a weirdo, and I do like BKSOR....for location play.
And regarding TMNT, I think being thirsty for new releases, frustrated at being locked up, and the code being very, very nicely polished and deep, definitely helps!

I really enjoy playing EHoH and like the smoothness of the layout but find the shots lacking in "satisfaction". Star Trek is a game that's a fan layout but it's got the Warp ramp, Away Team, and Vengeance that all feel great. When playing Elvira I just want some of the shots to "feel" better. Extremely subjective review of why I think Elvira is Good but I haven't bought one yet.

#2204 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I really enjoy playing EHoH and like the smoothness of the layout but find the shots lacking in "satisfaction". Star Trek is a game that's a fan layout but it's got the Warp ramp, Away Team, and Vengeance that all feel great. When playing Elvira I just want some of the shots to "feel" better. Extremely subjective review of why I think Elvira is Good but I haven't bought one yet.

EHOH could use some comboing for things like UnHappy Hour - like how Lady Justice shoots on Metallica. The shots on EHOH are quite easy which is a refreshing change from JP. I don't want to always have to put on my Jedi hat when playing pinball, but I don't want it to be too easy either. TMNT looks so far like it has a good blend of shots, especially with the upper left flipper.

Rob

#2205 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

The last time I recall this type of reaction was Stern's best game ever......JP2.
Crazy that the release of JP was recent. To say pinball isn't getting some real knock outs would be crazy. I'm loving it.

Best game ever....hmmmm... I remember people saying that about Iron Maiden. Now everyone forgot that and says that about JP2. Give it a couple of years when the next set of games are out and everyone forgets about it. We will know then.

I understand the current love, but will you stay in love?

Time will tell!!!

#2206 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Best game ever....hmmmm... I remember people saying that about Iron Maiden. Now everyone forgot that and says that about JP2. Give it a couple of years when the next got games are out and everyone forgets about it.
Time will tell!!!

I remember Metallica being very well received too.

#2207 3 years ago

well, quite easy to understand (why we are quite all optimistic about this TMTN)

first of all, and the most important, it seems to flip well & fast...
theme is again about nostalgia, this works every time...
new coop/versus modes seems to be fun...
and code is already at a good level...
caracters/vilains/team up have for sure a DEADPOOL touch, and DP is a very nice pin...
and finally, this pin is cheating our brain : when i look at the stream, all that left/higher part with the 3rd flipper make me really think i'm looking/playing FUNHOUSE or TRON... and this is of course another good point

considering this last point, i still think JP being a better choice (for me), as its a design we've never seen before
but for sure this TMTN will be high in our wishlist

once again, good job on this one STERN !

#2208 3 years ago

Interesting that here in Australia, TMNT LE has sold out almost instantly, at a whopping price of $14,500.00. Very hot property indeed. Congratulations Stern team! How are TMNT LE sales in the USA? Be very thankful, you only pay $8,800 street price. Almost half price, what a deal in the US. I know, exchange rate, but it wasn’t that long ago when the Auzzie buck was worth more than the USD. Oh for those days again.

#2209 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Interesting that here in Australia, TMNT LE has sold out almost instantly, at a whopping price of $14,500.00. Very hot property indeed. Congratulations Stern team! How are TMNT LE sales in the USA? Be very thankful, you only pay $8,800 street price. Almost half price, what a deal in the US. I know, exchange rate, but it wasn’t that long ago when the Auzzie buck was worth more than the USD. Oh for those days again.

Bruce usually marks them as Sold out when they're sold out in OZ.. Seems the LE's are still available maybe?

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 9.09.48 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-06-01 at 9.09.48 pm (resized).png
#2210 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

$8800 Street price? I'd love to meet a reputable dealer who would sell me one at that price

#2211 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

$8800 Street price? I'd love to meet a reputable dealer who would sell me one at that price

If there is one thing I know it’s that there is always people paying less than you think. It’s a shame everyone isn’t paying the same price but it seems Stern wants it this way.

#2212 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I'm getting my TMNT LE right around $9k out the door, fully inclusive of all taxes with free delivery and setup. Paying in cash though, without Paypal or Credit Card you have a lot more flexibility.

Also, judging by your name and location I may be able to help you out, I"ll FB message you if you are who I think you are.

#2213 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Half price?

#2214 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Half price?

Not quite half price but we do cop it up the ass like Canada , the EU , UK , New Zealand and other countries .

#2215 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Not quite half price but we do cop it up the ass like Canada , the EU , UK , New Zealand and other countries .

Do we ever, it’s £11k ($14k USD) here in the U.K. for an LE now.

#2216 3 years ago

Lol they locked the club thread.

#2217 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Most dealers offer that price if you pay cash or bank transfer.

#2218 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Because there are no owners yet.

#2219 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Because there are no owners yet.

Why wait until there are 77 posts? I guess they just unlock it again later, more like a pause button.

#2220 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Oh nice....yeah it's closed. Glad to see! Club should only be open once the game actually ships.

I plan on changing the title of this thread to the club b/c we have so much good info in here and I prefer keeping it in one thread. Obviously I will be an owner, as will many in this thread.

So FYI - hype = club (once it ships) as it should. 1987 goodness! I'll take suggestions on thread titles too....

#2221 3 years ago

I'd say just start a new club thread, there really isn't all that much good info here and like 40 pages of bickering and BS.
I'd rather not have a club thread that STARTS with 20 pages of speculation.

#2222 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Oh nice....yeah it's closed. Glad to see! Club should only be open once the game actually ships.
I plan on changing the title of this thread to the club b/c we have so much good info in here and I prefer keeping it in one thread. Obviously I will be an owner, as will many in this thread.
So FYI - hype = club (once it ships) as it should. 1987 goodness! I'll take suggestions on thread titles too....

You just don't want to lose you OP badge.

#2223 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I'd say just start a new club thread, there really isn't all that much good info here and like 40 pages of bickering and BS.

Interesting view. Yeah I'm not tied to the decision if a separate thread is necessary. Actually a good point.

Quoted from ectobar:

You just don't want to lose you OP badge.

haha OP badge. Never heard of that - I'm assuming you mean having the responses in blue? Could care less - believe me, I never need any help making an impact ; ) Seriously though, I want everything in the same thread and not have multiple clubs like JP. I also think it makes sense hype translates to club b/c this is real deal TMNT old school fans in here - just want to carry that into the club. Not have some random thread and now you're checking both.

#2224 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I agree.

#2225 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

haha OP badge. Never heard of that - I'm assuming you mean having the responses in blue?

He means this

I'm inclined to agree though that this should NOT be a club thread. Too much speculation and hate. Also lots of lurkers that likely won't ever own one. People love speculation bit that's done now. If anything, change this to another Next Stern Speculations but not a TMNT club. Imagine this is your first pin, you discover Pinside and this thread and read through all the garbage before any actual owners start showing up in the thread. Boo urns.

Screenshot_20200601-124009_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200601-124009_Chrome (resized).jpg
#2226 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

He means this
I'm inclined to agree though that this should NOT be a club thread. Too much speculation and hate. Also lots of lurkers that likely won't ever own one. People love speculation bit that's done now. If anything, change this to another Next Stern Speculations but not a TMNT club. Imagine this is your first pin, you discover Pinside and this thread and read through all the garbage before any actual owners start showing up in the thread. Boo urns.[quoted image]

Yeah I understand. Good point. Ok leaving this as is and will make the club thread for owners once they start shipping. I'm hoping to get one of the first pros but we'll see.

#2227 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

And somehow the movie manages to have some serious and moving moments, in spite of the inherent silliness of the premise.

Yeah, I think Splinter & his performance by Kevin Clash (most well known for being Elmo in Sesame St) really grounds the film. From his early conversations with Raph about his anger & emotions...to the part where he’s a prisoner & in pain, but still wants to help Danny. I’ve seen the movie a million times, but it always gets me when he says “all fathers care for their sons”. It’s a friggin MUPPET...but in this movie, he is real.

#2228 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Personally I like the 2012 series best, since it‘s less kiddie friendly and way more story driven.
Only bummer is the lackluster setpiece rendergraphics.

Actually, all the cartoon reboots are pretty solid & unique in their own way. I never watched any of them in their entirety, but have seen a bunch of each & thought they were solid new shows for a new generation of kids.

#2229 3 years ago

I like almost everything I'm seeing about this table but I'm a bit concerned it may be not be deep enough. TMNT ran for years yet there's only 8 episode modes in the game? That doesn't seem like a lot. Maybe my 8 year old self would be fine with that but not know when paying $6k - $9k+. I'm a bit surprised the number of modes per season approach wasn't taken with this title. The show ran for 10 seasons. I wish there were 3 episode modes per season and several wizard modes in total as that's the type of ruleset that more often that not helps justify the price of these games in my opinion. The multiballs also seem very jackpot generic in that you are not progressing through a story / scene within the multiball but rather just collecting shots (jackpots) for points.

#2230 3 years ago

LOTR only has 6 main modes... iron maiden only 6, could probably post 1000 examples. As long as it's filled out elsewhere with some cool mini wizard modes and multiballs it'll be all good.

#2231 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

LOTR only has 6 main modes... iron maiden only 6, could probably post 1000 examples. As long as it's filled out elsewhere with some cool mini wizard modes and multiballs it'll be all good.

and this is day 1 code. Really can't complain with code like this day one.

#2232 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I like almost everything I'm seeing about this table but I'm a bit concerned it may be not be deep enough. TMNT ran for years yet there's only 8 episode modes in the game? That doesn't seem like a lot.

GB has, what 10, and that’s in your collection. Adding up the modes, then the secondary training modes, the items collected to get to Cowabunga, the multiballs, and all the weapons & hurry ups & pizza stuff, and it’s not sounding like a shallow game in the slightest.

#2233 3 years ago

So are these sold out nationwide now?

Don't wait until June to purchase, by that time they will all be sold....nationwide. These machines go so quickly I cannot believe it!

seattle.craigslist.org link

#2234 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

So are these sold out nationwide now?

seattle.craigslist.org link

of course not. I'd avoid this seller just on the basis of their misleading (lying) sales pitch. I'm sure LE's will likely sell out to distributors but I think you'll still be able to get one month's from now. Pros and Premiums will be available NIB to buy for years' to come. There are several good distributors here on Pinside you can buy through that are up-front and honest.

#2235 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

of course not. I'd avoid this seller just on the basis of their misleading (lying) sales pitch. I'm sure LE's will likely sell out to distributors but I think you'll still be able to get one month's from now. Pros and Premiums will be available NIB to buy for years' to come. There are several good distributors here on Pinside you can buy through that are up-front and honest.

I also wouldn't trust a dealer who shows photos of the LE with the price of the Pro.

#2236 3 years ago

I noticed during the Pro stream that Dwight said Pre/LE has a lair lock during multiball that is enabled by having mushrooms as one of the toppings, but I saw that same info on the instant info when Jack was flipping through it on the Pro. Anyone know if that was a misunderstanding on that being only a Pre/LE feature? Seems that the Pro has the post to lock the ball there also.

#2237 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I like almost everything I'm seeing about this table but I'm a bit concerned it may be not be deep enough. TMNT ran for years yet there's only 8 episode modes in the game? That doesn't seem like a lot. Maybe my 8 year old self would be fine with that but not know when paying $6k - $9k+. I'm a bit surprised the number of modes per season approach wasn't taken with this title. The show ran for 10 seasons. I wish there were 3 episode modes per season and several wizard modes in total as that's the type of ruleset that more often that not helps justify the price of these games in my opinion. The multiballs also seem very jackpot generic in that you are not progressing through a story / scene within the multiball but rather just collecting shots (jackpots) for points.

Let's discuss the code. I have not really seen much chatter on this even after the streams. The code to me looks like a ton of fun and lot's to do. My only concern is will the depth of code and overall challenge be too easy on a 4 player coop. It's hard to tell on a games difficulty when Jack Danger is playing because he is such a good player and makes it look easy. I remember when TNA came out there was some chatter that the game looked easy because Bowen would destroy it like nothing. I can tell you after owning the game for almost 1.5 years that is not true at all! So from what I understand below is everything that needs to be achieved in order to reach the final wizard mode "Cowabunga"

Collect Triple Mondo Jackpot
Collect Jackpoto Grande
Complete 1-2-3
Weapon Hurry Up
Max Krang Combo
Collect 5 April Hurry ups
Final Battle

Collect Triple Mondo Jackpot - I believe this is collected during the Turtle Power Multiball. I think once you collect 6 jackpots the super is lit to collect
Collect Jackpoto Grande - Looks to be the super jackpot you get after collecting a certain amount of jackpots during the pizza multiball?
Complete 1-2-3 - This is the 3 shot combo I believe. Not sure how are when this is lit in the inlane to collect
Weapon Hurry Up - Not sure what this is but I believe its getting to level 4 in the training modes
Max Krang Combo - Combo on the krang loop. Not sure how many shots this is to achieve
Collect 5 April Hurry Ups - If I am not mistaken in order to light up hurry up you need to hit the right mono target 5 times to light Battle Again and then hit it 5 more times to light the Hurry up. Does this mean you need to hit the Mono target 50 times plus the right ramp 5 times to achieve this?
Final Battle - achieved by playing thru all 8 episodes (modes).

I would love to be corrected on the above or hear others thoughts on what they saw during the streams.

There also is Team up which is achieved by playing 4 of the modes but looks like you do not need to complete it in order to move on. I am sure there are other modes or events that I am missing but this is seems like a ton to do and is already coded very well. The code sort of reminds of Iron Maiden in collecting the 4 eddie cards to battle the beast. 2 of those cards are by collecting the super jackpots in the multiballs and another card is collected by playing all the modes.

I hope they add something in the code that rewards the player in actually completing the modes instead of just starting them. Much like Run to the Hills in Iron Maiden where you have to complete the modes to collect the tomb awards. If I understand correctly they have something coded where it does reward you in points but I would like to see something like a super wizard mode or something for actually completing them.

With 4 player coop it would be great to really make this game have some super deep code in that you pretty much have to have 4 players in order to get thru it all. So excited for this game!

#2238 3 years ago

Not sold out yet? I guess it's no R&M then! Oh wait, that was also propaganda since it actually took months to sell out.

Of course I know the pro and premium will be available for years.

That ad is from our recent new local Stern distributor. I just found his post amusing and odd. The "It's the one most of us pinheads have been waiting for" makes it clear he's targeting non-pinheads. He then goes on to add a bunch of propaganda that only a naive buyer would seriously consider. It's also a strange tactic to say something you want to sell for a long time will no longer be available in a couple of days. Anyone who does buy will quickly learn to distrust this distributor because of the dishonesty.

#2239 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I noticed during the Pro stream that Dwight said Pre/LE has a lair lock during multiball that is enabled by having mushrooms as one of the toppings, but I saw that same info on the instant info when Jack was flipping through it on the Pro. Anyone know if that was a misunderstanding on that being only a Pre/LE feature? Seems that the Pro has the post to lock the ball there also.

I was talking with Corey and he said the lair never stages balls during MB. I’m still learning all this as well so it’s possible I misunderstood him.

#2240 3 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

Complete 1-2-3 - This is the 3 shot combo I believe. Not sure how are when this is lit in the inlane to collect
Weapon Hurry Up - Not sure what this is but I believe its getting to level 4 in the training modes
Max Krang Combo - Combo on the krang loop. Not sure how many shots this is to achieve

I believe the 1-2-3 Foot Combo inlane is lit once per ball.

Weapon Hurry-Ups are a skill shot which is timed, it doesn't go away because of switch hits. If you shoot your turtle's specific shot at the start of your ball (before it times out) then the "weapon" inlane will light, flippers will alternate this back and forth between right and left inlane. When you roll over the lit weapon inlane it will light a weapon shot, shoot that shot to lock in and collect the value and then it will light another shot for 2X the weapon value. I'm not sure but I believe that is what is needed for Cowabunga progress.

I think you need to shoot the Krang inner loop 3 times before shooting the center ramp to get Cowabunga progress.

April Hurry-ups, that does sound like a lot of hits. I wonder if the Picto-pops will light an April Hurry Up.

#2241 3 years ago

I do think that reach Level 4 could probably be on the list to qualify Cowabunga as well.

An option to qualify Team Up only by completing 4 modes (or less) and then that could be thrown on there as well. If you're going to get to the Wizard mode, you should have to complete some modes.

But I definitely agree that co-op mode almost seems like it would be too easy to see everything in the game. A 12 ball game on most machines is likely going to do that though. It would be nice if co-op mode could be adjusted, maybe 2 balls per player or something. Though that would mess with location play cost/player type stuff.

Maybe adding in a bit more difficulty for co-op games (seems counter-intuitive but whatever, haha). Maybe collect weapon hurry-up becomes collect a double or triple weapon hurry up, seeing as how there are so many more opportunities to build these up (progress carries over from player to player).

It's really hard to say how difficult things are going to be without having played it but after all the negativity that Munsters got about lack of depth, I'd hate for TMNT to be perceived as too easy or anything. Although it could be worse and Cowabunga could be like Big Buck Hunter's Open Season.

#2242 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I believe the 1-2-3 Foot Combo inlane is lit once per ball.
Weapon Hurry-Ups are a skill shot which is timed, it doesn't go away because of switch hits. If you shoot your turtle's specific shot at the start of your ball (before it times out) then the "weapon" inlane will light, flippers will alternate this back and forth between right and left inlane. When you roll over the lit weapon inlane it will light a weapon shot, shoot that shot to lock in and collect the value and then it will light another shot for 2X the weapon value. I'm not sure but I believe that is what is needed for Cowabunga progress.
I think you need to shoot the Krang inner loop 3 times before shooting the center ramp to get Cowabunga progress.
April Hurry-ups, that does sound like a lot of hits. I wonder if the Picto-pops will light an April Hurry Up.

Thanks for the response! So the weapon hurry up seems a lot easier than what I thought. So the training levels really are just for extra stuff to gain but are not something you have to do in order to get to Cowabunga. I will have to play to understand it all but I hope the achieving level 4 training gives you something (I know it gives you perks) cause it could turn into a "why bother" moment if you are working as a team and score is not the main focus. I have faith that the team over there will make this challenging. With all of the great players working over at Stern I am sure they are playing coop together and will figure out if they need to up the difficulty.

#2243 3 years ago

When playing single player, I think getting through all 8 episodes will be difficult, especially while also making sure you complete April, collect the multiball super jackpots, and all the other stuff. But we'll see how things develop, it's so early for the code right now.

The weapon feature is interesting because, in theory, you screw that up on all 3 balls and have no chance at COWABUNGA. The same may be true of 1-2-3 foot, though I'm not sure if it's possible to fail that or if it just stays lit until you complete it.

#2244 3 years ago

For the topper they need to reskin the R2D2 from Star Wars into a huge Technodrome.

#2245 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I was talking with Corey and he said the lair never stages balls during MB. I’m still learning all this as well so it’s possible I misunderstood him.

I reached out to him as well, after posting here. He believes it won't hold a ball on the Pro since there is only one switch in that lane and there are 2 in the premium, so the game can tell it to drop one and they won't get stuck and be dead balls. I suggested making it like the MET Pro snake where it holds it for a second or two then drops it and still give the Pro owners that PF multiplier perk. So, maybe. I'm a Pro guy, so that's what I'll end up with, fingers crossed.

#2246 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I reached out to him as well, after posting here. He believes it won't hold a ball on the Pro since there is only one switch in that lane and there are 2 in the premium, so the game can tell it to drop one and they won't get stuck and be dead balls. I suggested making it like the MET Pro snake where it holds it for a second or two then drops it and still give the Pro owners that PF multiplier perk. So, maybe. I'm a Pro guy, so that's what I'll end up with, fingers crossed.

Good news. I was hoping that lair shot would be used to stage balls too. We shall see.

#2247 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Seriously though, I want everything in the same thread and not have multiple clubs like JP. I also think it makes sense hype translates to club b/c this is real deal TMNT old school fans in here - just want to carry that into the club. Not have some random thread and now you're checking both.

Totally agree that 2 club threads are maddening. I’ve completely stopped reading the 2 Jurassic Park Club threads, because it is such a double up. Wading through 2 club threads becomes laborious and tiring. Why they don’t just combine them is beyond me.

#2248 3 years ago

I found my TMNT production cels...I need to reframe/clean these up. Back in the 90s, they flooded Toys R Us with these for around $10 a pop. For an animation fan, that was pretty amazing since most animation cel galleries were selling cels for hundreds or thousands.

A9DC9410-375E-44A2-A58D-3BE9930BE320.jpegA9DC9410-375E-44A2-A58D-3BE9930BE320.jpeg4B16225F-97D4-46A3-9CF3-5D207834C9D4.jpeg4B16225F-97D4-46A3-9CF3-5D207834C9D4.jpegFB8304D7-74C0-4976-9B13-0BDCB5B94A4C.jpegFB8304D7-74C0-4976-9B13-0BDCB5B94A4C.jpeg82A1308C-C0D1-4C24-8B90-978B2FF44B70.jpeg82A1308C-C0D1-4C24-8B90-978B2FF44B70.jpeg1DAFA3BC-EE6D-44CD-A290-5A923BFABCA4.jpeg1DAFA3BC-EE6D-44CD-A290-5A923BFABCA4.jpeg46226C2B-632B-4530-9F81-ECEE9BB7C77E.jpeg46226C2B-632B-4530-9F81-ECEE9BB7C77E.jpeg
#2249 3 years ago

(Duplicate, mods plz delete)

#2250 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I found my TMNT production cels...I need to reframe/clean these up. Back in the 90s, they flooded Toys R Us with these for around $10 a pop. For an animation fan, that was pretty amazing since most animation cel galleries were selling cels for hundreds or thousands.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Do these have the season and episode written on the back? Would be cool to compare your pictures to the cartoon, either way nice to have if you’re a TMNT fan.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ballston Spa, NY
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-hype-thread/page/45?hl=thunderbird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.