20200804_103634 (resized).jpg
New Fence (resized).jpg
15963059000502369500953280519597 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
A4B46054-2D13-4BAA-84CB-2FF4E4BB6AD8 (resized).png
0A982855-3F43-4A16-9E0F-F35100F595B3 (resized).jpeg
BF285EDC-2988-4E55-85AC-8272D2733D3D (resized).jpeg
cool-kit-right (resized).jpg
There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 64.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

What’s your guess then? Goonies or Led Zepp?

I have no Intel on what's next but if I had to guess bw those def zepp. All my Intel is tmnt related. That one is strong.

Can't wait.... Hence the hype ; )

#102 4 years ago

Led Zeppelin on Quicksilver layout like the Beatles but priced like a normal pro premium Le model

#103 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Led Zeppelin on Quicksilver layout like the Beatles but priced like a normal pro premium Le model

Sounds terrible.

#104 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

What’s your guess then? Goonies or Led Zepp?

Stranger Things.

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Stranger Things.

I’m thinking this is a 2020 cornerstone

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Stranger Things.

Stranger Things for the win!
Please leave Led Zeppelin alone Stern

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I'd definitely be down for a Led Zeppelin quicksilver layout. I love playing quicksilver put some kick ass Zeppelin songs and I'm in.

#108 4 years ago

I just need a Ninja Turtles and Scooby Doo machine side by side!!!! Would be amazing!!!!

#109 4 years ago

really excited to see the artwork for TMNT. Liked the Data East game but the game was just too shallow to keep for long. Only owned it about a month or two.

So Brian Eddy is either on this or Zepplin/Stranger Things. They believe Borg is on TMNT? I like Aero/Kiss and Metal of the Galaxy so thats fine, as long as code is deeper than Munsters. Hope they go like Deadpool + GoT. Pick your turtle for special abilities and fight through bosses, add allies, and have that animated art style. Tanio Klyce code probably would be solid.

Pizza Power, "who turned out the lights" drain call out. Some "bodacious, tubular, far out" jackpot callouts. Lots of fun to be had.

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I just need a Ninja Turtles and Scooby Doo machine side by side!!!! Would be amazing!!!!

Spooky Scooby Doo with Alice Cooper style display and original cartoon TMNT (by stern is most likely) would be awesome.

#111 4 years ago

I’m probably in the minority on this but I can’t stand any zeppelin song. Why so many like them is a mystery for me.

#113 4 years ago

I can’t wait for the TMNT pin! 90s Cartoon art

1 month later
#114 4 years ago

TMNT Zombie Yeti circa 2014. He's so good!

tumblr_nco3fx6NH61txthp4o1_540 (resized).jpgtumblr_nco3fx6NH61txthp4o1_540 (resized).jpg
#115 4 years ago

A TMNT pin would be awesome. For those of you seeking nostalgia I'd highly recommend the TMNT episode of "The Toys That Made Us" on Netflix... It's in season 3.

#116 4 years ago

?

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

A TMNT pin would be awesome. For those of you seeking nostalgia I'd highly recommend the TMNT episode of "The Toys That Made Us" on Netflix... It's in season 3.

So good! Love the first check comment a little over a million bought a tank

#118 4 years ago

Deadpool is going to be my first pin. Jp was going to maybe be the second. But maybe not now if this is the case...

#119 4 years ago
Quoted from tendo:

Deadpool is going to be my first pin. Jp was going to maybe be the second. But maybe not now if this is the case...

It’s coming sometime in 2020

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

It’s coming sometime in 2020

Sounds like I'm going to wait and see how this shakes out then

1 week later
#121 4 years ago

What’s the word on this? Looks like Stern may be loosing my money with the announcement of Spooky’s Rick & Morty pin. Where are the good themes GARRRRY?!?

#122 4 years ago

Stranger things is dead. Might as well make a breaking bad pin at that pace. Stern doesnt have their finger on the relevent pulse. They need a theme thats refreshing bot this 1980s -1990s pandering, stranger things itself is a 1980s throwback theme.

2 weeks later
#123 4 years ago

Is TMNT next?... please be next.

#124 4 years ago

All signs point to yes and it's apparently going to be really good. Zombie on art!

Hype it up!

#125 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

All signs point to yes and it's apparently going to be really good. Zombie on art!
Hype it up!

They said Munsters was going to be really good.

#126 4 years ago

Based on the 1980s cartoon would be best! Beware the Foot Clan.

#127 4 years ago

Imagine 4 player internet connected progression through a story mode. Be neat to have a single player normal pin experience, but also have a story mode where you would basically play through the classic Konami arcade game. Maybe you get 5 balls and 2 continues to make it to the end game or something customizable. A mode meant for casuals at barcades or more of a TNA style co op play. Get creative. Maybe Mikey has a super spinner perk that gives you 2xp (remember his special attack that spins around from the arcade game) or Ralph giving you 2xp boss damage because he is sooooo angry all the time with all that extra attitude. They already have the Deadpool style retro animations for a lot of this content. Be neat to see all 4 inter web connected players on the LCD nailing Physical shots Or combos On the playfield that would end up in big Animations on the lcd. Like Leo hits left ramp, Mikey hit the spinner and Ralph sweep the drop targets to do a finisher, kinda like the mech suit multiball animations. Be so much fun and bring pinball people together. Probably not happening, but I can dream. Art will be top notch. Hoping for the original cartoon/arcade game style turtles. No need for the real movie clips on this one. Wondering if they will throw that Deadpool katana in there somehow or throw a big pizza spinner like the data East version. I imagine this is a borg/tanyo game most likely. Really hoping stern gets this one right! Probably needs that vanilla ice song from the end of turtles 2 for a big wizard mode. Go ninja go ninja go multiball !

#128 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

They said Munsters was going to be really good.

Santa is not real.

#129 4 years ago

I can’t wait I’ll put my money down now!

Stern please please do early 90s turtles!!!

1 week later
#130 4 years ago

Whoop Whoop!! Kineda is really hyping up the rumor for new TMNT on the new episode of his podcast. Zombie Yeti on Art and John Borg on Design. I am getting excited. Definitely in for a premium, maybe LE.

#131 4 years ago

Ok here are my wishes, they're really plain and simple and yet I think Borg never nailed this, wich is why I'm very afraif of what will come out of this.

- Let us be a character (either choose one of the Turtles, be an additional shitty friend or at least just treat us as one of 'em)

- Define a goal

- Fight the ENEMY!!!

That means:
No "Leonardo Bash toy", no "Splinter swallowing balls" etc.
It MAKES NO SENSE (from a story point of view) that I shoot balls into Groots mouth or bash Herman Munster, that's just lazy "dropping license stuff" on the playfield. Srsly, stuff like this kills it for me and it is very easy to do.

Let us be a hero and fight our way up from Rocksteady and Bebop up to Shredder, Krang, Technodrome etc. in a race to rescue the world,... or New York,... or maybe only Sunshine Laundromat.
(And wrap that in a callout or to and don't just make a choice who to fight next with no context at all.)

Give us the Enemy(s) as Toys and some (flat) plastics for the New York buildings, as we can hot glue in a variety of Turtles figures to our liking by ourselfes.

#132 4 years ago

I agree on picking a character at the beginning. And then if they added Co-op mode... oh boy oh boy.

#133 4 years ago

Big kraang bash toy with arms that move like Frankenstein but not dumb.

#134 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Ok here are my wishes, they're really plain and simple and yet I think Borg never nailed this, wich is why I'm very afraif of what will come out of this.
- Let us be a character (either choose one of the Turtles, be an additional shitty friend or at least just treat us as one of 'em)
- Define a goal
- Fight the ENEMY!!!
That means:
No "Leonardo Bash toy", no "Splinter swallowing balls" etc.
It MAKES NO SENSE (from a story point of view) that I shoot balls into Groots mouth or bash Herman Munster, that's just lazy "dropping license stuff" on the playfield. Srsly, stuff like this kills it for me and it is very easy to do.
Let us be a hero and fight our way up from Rocksteady and Bebop up to Shredder, Krang, Technodrome etc. in a race to rescue the world,... or New York,... or maybe only Sunshine Laundromat.
(And wrap that in a callout or to and don't just make a choice who to fight next with no context at all.)
Give us the Enemy(s) as Toys and some (flat) plastics for the New York buildings, as we can hot glue in a variety of Turtles figures to our liking by ourselfes.

Sounds like you’d be happy with a re-themed Deadpool...

#135 4 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Sounds like you’d be happy with a re-themed Deadpool...

Youre trolling me?

Exactly the opposite.

Theres no goal that‘s told why I‘m battling those guys and... things.
And the only physical thing to shoot for is (Mini) Deadpool himself.

No, only game that get's this kinda right at the moment is BKSoR.

#136 4 years ago

so kaneda mentioned he's hearing it's based on the 80s tmnt which would be fantastic BUT he says it will be HD super vibrant like TMNT raw thrills? WTF? That isn't based on the 80s though. I'm hoping he means it will just be a high def 80s which is good.

ALSO - he's hearing characters are voiced by the 80s guys as well. Would be awesome! Super pumped.

#137 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so kaneda mentioned he's hearing it's based on the 80s tmnt which would be fantastic

That’s good news.
I brought up themes to teens in fam over the holidays who thought Stranger Things was cool but educated me that the latest incarnation of TMNT is targeted to 5 yr olds.
Had no idea.

#138 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so kaneda mentioned he's hearing it's based on the 80s tmnt which would be fantastic BUT he says it will be HD super vibrant like TMNT raw thrills? WTF? That isn't based on the 80s though. I'm hoping he means it will just be a high def 80s which is good.
ALSO - he's hearing characters are voiced by the 80s guys as well. Would be awesome! Super pumped.

The look of the 2012 Turtles is pretty close to the 80‘s Cartoon one (way mor then the newest one and the 2000s one) while it adds more individual character to each Turtle. I like it.
(Most people think that this is actually the 80‘s show design, since they haven‘t seen that in decades.)

The rest of the 2012 shows designs were pretty shit tough.
(And yes, I have every DVD.)

#139 4 years ago

Hopefully it will have more then 2 ramps and just maybe he can add a third flipper. I’m pretty sure I’ll have this pin in my lineup so I’m just going to sit back and enjoy the ride...turtle power!

#140 4 years ago

Hope to see a subway ramp or at least a set up like that of Ghost Busters premium. Ramp goes under field and returns above.

#141 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

The look of the 2012 Turtles is pretty close to the 80‘s Cartoon one (way mor then the newest one and the 2000s one) while it adds more individual character to each Turtle. I like it.
(Most people think that this is actually the 80‘s show design, since they haven‘t seen that in decades.)
The rest of the 2012 shows designs were pretty shit tough.
(And yes, I have every DVD.)

Yeah 2012 art was garbage too. There is only 1 tmnt style and that is the 80s/90s. I'm happy to hear it appears Stern has gone with that style.

#142 4 years ago

Who’s doing the code of this one?

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from tendo:

You definitely will not be disappointed with that pool as your first pin. It won’t be leaving our house anytime soon. Jurassic park has been on my radar. But the optic issues and other things I’ve been reading have me concerned. TMNT could be awesome, would bring back my childhood. Stranger things if it plays well. Would also be on my list.

#144 4 years ago

I'm a little concerned that my least favorite coder hasnt been on a game in a while and it will have completely stupid multiplier rules.

#145 4 years ago

Seriously anxious to see this game. It’s getting big hype, so hoping it doesn’t disappoint.

#146 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I'm a little concerned that my least favorite coder hasnt been on a game in a while and it will have completely stupid multiplier rules.

Dwight

#147 4 years ago

Have no idea what 80/90s TMNT looks like so found this on deviant art website. This looks great to me and it would fall within boundaries of ZombieYeti’s wheelhouse. If this isn’t what is being rumored, post your pics. I may be interested in this title because I love everything in leather. #ZombieYetiAintNobody’sHack
5F4DE8F8-B7D9-4AA5-8A47-DB7FAEF558D8.jpeg5F4DE8F8-B7D9-4AA5-8A47-DB7FAEF558D8.jpeg7EAB38F6-7EE1-4BD7-BB5A-0EB8A224F5D7.jpeg7EAB38F6-7EE1-4BD7-BB5A-0EB8A224F5D7.jpeg

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Have no idea what 80/90s TMNT looks like so found this on deviant art website. This looks great to me and it would fall within boundaries of ZombieYeti’s wheelhouse. If this isn’t what is being rumored, post your pics. I may be interested in this title because I love everything in leather. #ZombieYetiAintNobody’sHack
[quoted image][quoted image]

Luckily this will never happen.

And that isn‘t an outlined comic book artstyle ZY‘d do.

#149 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Youre trolling me?
Exactly the opposite.
Theres no goal that‘s told why I‘m battling those guys and... things.
And the only physical thing to shoot for is (Mini) Deadpool himself.
No, only game that get's this kinda right at the moment is BKSoR.

You’re battling the bad guys because you’re Deadpool and just like a st. Fighter game you move thru the lower level opponents until you get to the mini-bosses and ultimately the main big boss. If that doesn’t sound like 80/90s arcade game goals, then you’re simply unfamiliar with them.

#150 4 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

You’re battling the bad guys because you’re Deadpool and just like a st. Fighter game you move thru the lower level opponents until you get to the mini-bosses and ultimately the main big boss. If that doesn’t sound like 80/90s arcade game goals, then you’re simply unfamiliar with them.

I think he’s referring to hitting the little Deadpool toy. I agree, it’s incredibly dumb and takes away from the entire feel of the fame. Here you are in an epic battle with the enemies, then you are beating up yourself too? Really Gomez? That’s the best you came up with and you’re heading up shit at Stern?

Don’t fuck up Turtles. For the love of my inner child, don’t fuck it up....like you do all of your play fields.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 52.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 22.00
$ 290.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 16.00
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 7,999.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-hype-thread/page/3?hl=thegeekyhusband and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.