20200804_103634 (resized).jpg
New Fence (resized).jpg
15963059000502369500953280519597 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
A4B46054-2D13-4BAA-84CB-2FF4E4BB6AD8 (resized).png
0A982855-3F43-4A16-9E0F-F35100F595B3 (resized).jpeg
BF285EDC-2988-4E55-85AC-8272D2733D3D (resized).jpeg
cool-kit-right (resized).jpg
There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 64.
#51 4 years ago

Munsters was a corner stone released at ces in the first week of January like they usually do. So if they only do 3 corner stones a year, it will be another January release at ces. Unless they change, but that would be a lot different then the last 4+ years. Unless they have another non corner stone release or they do 4 corner stones in 2019, the next game should be CES.

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Munsters was a corner stone released at ces in the first week of January like they usually do. So if they only do 3 corner stones a year, it will be another January release at ces. Unless they change, but that would be a lot different then the last 4+ years. Unless they have another non corner stone release or they do 4 corner stones in 2019, the next game should be CES.

Yesno.

They only had 2 Cornerstones in 2018, because Munsters was intended for 2018 but switched places with Beatles.
So there is actually a possibility that there will be a 4th cornerstone game in 2019.

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Yesno.
They only had 2 Cornerstones in 2018, because Munsters was intended for 2018 but switched places with Beatles.
So there is actually a possibility that there will be a 4th cornerstone game in 2019.

They did, but 3 others. Well we could get another this winter and a studio at ces. Who knows... maybe a home game at ces JP home doesn’t seem all that bad for them

#54 4 years ago

So..... Not Pinball related BUT could this be something Stern does as well? Knowing them, probably so sharing this here.

Many of you know the arcade 1up mini arcades - well they are releasing the old school tmnt version and it obviously is based on the tmnt we all want HOWEVER some people have received there's and well.... the main theme that we all know and love has been rerecorded and as you can imagine absolutely sucks.

Listen below.... It's right in the intro and hits any real fan right in the gut saying wtf? Apparently the song is separate license than tmnt and arcade 1up decided to cheap out.

I hope Stern gets the real deal.

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So..... Not Pinball related BUT could this be something Stern does as well? Knowing them, probably so sharing this here.
Many of you know the arcade 1up mini arcades - well they are releasing the old school tmnt version and it obviously is based on the tmnt we all want HOWEVER some people have received there's and well.... the main theme that we all know and love has been rerecorded and as you can imagine absolutely sucks.
Listen below.... It's right in the intro and hits any real fan right in the gut saying wtf? Apparently the song is separate license than tmnt and arcade 1up decided to cheap out.
I hope Stern gets the real deal.

They can still use the tune - I’d rather just have the instrumental tune without fake voices.

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

They can still use the tune - I’d rather just have the instrumental tune without fake voices.

Yes but the instrumental is weak although I rather they do that then this fake garbage.

Really though how much could it cost and it's such a big part of the theme. I hope they pay for it

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yes but the instrumental is weak although I rather they do that then this game garbage.
Really though how much could it cost and it's such a big part of the theme. I hope they pay for it

They can probably get it if they offer Chuck Lorre a pinball machine. He's almost a billionaire, he doesn't need the money.

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

They can probably get it if they offer Chuck Lorre a pinball machine. He's almost a billionaire, he doesn't need the money.

That's a great video. Thanks for posting.

Created in less than 48hrs and recorded at 5am in the same recording studio as journey. Wow. Song is a fucking legend.

#59 4 years ago

Delt, answer one question for me:

Do you own ANY TMNT jammies?

#60 4 years ago

I’m in. Pro for certain, maybe Prem/LE if it’s “Rad” enough Needs comic art in my opinion.

#61 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I'm not Delt...but my wife bought me some TMNT pajama pants! (Also Mario Kart, Pac-Man, and NES Super Mario pajama pants)

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

so many good answers to that one, all inappropriate, all of them making you look bad but I'm kind of tired playing that card so to be polite, no, I don't.

Trolling the TMNT hype thread is getting boring - even for you right? Let's keep this on target - if you're truly a TMNT fan inside, we'll still accept you!

#63 4 years ago

Turtles is not next.

#64 4 years ago

Data east version has the correct theme song.. I wonder if they still hold the original licensing agreement... Hope so!

#65 4 years ago

As long as it isn't TMNT vanilla ice themed

Screenshot_20191008-225844~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191008-225844~2 (resized).png
#66 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Turtles is not next.

NO NINJA NO NINJA NO?

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from PINQUEST:

Data east version has the correct theme song.. I wonder if they still hold the original licensing agreement... Hope so!

DE TMNT does not have the full vocal one from the cartoon. Just instrumental with MIDI.

The arcade game had the full real cartoon song with lyrics. - Arcade 1Up didn’t license it, so they made a sound-alike.

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

DE TMNT does not have the full vocal one from the cartoon. Just instrumental with MIDI.
The arcade game had the full real cartoon song with lyrics. - Arcade 1Up didn’t license it, so they made a sound-alike.

Hmm! Had no clue! DE sounds so much better than the arcade remake. But yes I think the manufactures under estimate what we’re willing to pay for them to go after assets! I’d gladly pay 100-200$ more for my machine if that meant having the REAL theme song.

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Turtles is not next.

Oh no. You're really spot on with your predictions. Did something change? Any idea when then?

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Oh no. You're really spot on with your predictions. Did something change? Any idea when then?

Yes, do tell. What are you predicting next?

#71 4 years ago

K-man has been foaming at the mouth to spill the beans on the next title...apparently it's a dream theme for a lot of people, and it isn't TMNT, Bill & Ted, Stranger Things or BTTF.

#72 4 years ago

Did someone say Vanilla Ice themed?

I did a Vanilla Ice themed bathroom in my game room
(not shown is the Vanilla Ice action figure I wanted to put in the pin but its way too big)

Vice4 (resized).jpgVice4 (resized).jpgVice5 (resized).jpgVice5 (resized).jpgice1 (resized).jpgice1 (resized).jpgice2 (resized).jpgice2 (resized).jpg
#73 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

apparently it's a dream theme for a lot of people

EVERYTHING is a dream theme for some people.

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

K-man has been foaming at the mouth to spill the beans on the next title...apparently it's a dream theme for a lot of people, and it isn't TMNT, Bill & Ted, Stranger Things or BTTF.

I know. Been listening to the same. The background picture for that podcast was Goonies. I know a lot of people consider that dream theme so maybe it's that?

I'm a fan but not dream theme for me.

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I know. Been listening to the same. The background picture for that podcast was Goonies. I know a lot of people consider that dream theme so maybe it's that?
I'm a fan but not dream theme for me.

Goonies would be a disappointment for me never been a huge fan of the film but I can see why others like it.

#76 4 years ago

I'd be all about a Goonies, but I think that's a better jjp title. Maybe transformers or he-man?

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

apparently it's a dream theme for a lot of people.

I bet it's a Friends themed pinball machine and my wife is going to force me to buy it and play it every night of my life.

#78 4 years ago

Isn't there a new Addams Family movie coming out?

This seems logical..

#79 4 years ago

Cool As Ice is my faborite movie. Kudos on the bathroom.

Would lose my shit for a Cool As Ice pin.....

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

This seems logical..

It looks pretty bad. No one is going to want a pin based on it.

Next is Stranger Things.

#81 4 years ago

So looks like even Kaneda is now saying TMNT coming, not next but after that one.

Borg design
Zombie art (hell yes)
Under the pf ramps
a lot going on

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

This seems logical..

3d computer animated movie, pass.

#83 4 years ago

Goonies?

Sweet

Except you know you’re getting old when Stern does themes you like & the new corvette impresses.

If you need me I will be at the New Balance store then eating dinner @ 4:30 PM

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I'd be all about a Goonies, but I think that's a better jjp title. Maybe transformers or he-man?

The Goonies would be an instant buy for me.

Could you imagine the artwork and toys. Wow!

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Goonies?
Sweet
Except you know you’re getting old when Stern does themes you like & the new corvette impresses.
If you need me I will be at the New Balance store then eating dinner @ 4:30 PM

All white sneakers or GTFO.

#86 4 years ago

Would love to see a Goonies or Bond next but I’m going to take a guess that if this is announced late Oct/early Nov with release just prior to holidays like Beatles it will be the rumored Led Zeppelin retheme of quicksilver.

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So looks like even Kaneda is now saying TMNT coming, not next but after that one.
Borg design

Aaand suddenly I lost all interrest...

Just my personal taste, I don't want to badmouth anything or anyone.

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I just want a toy/feature that’s NOT a torso or head. Please.

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Quoted from delt31:

Borg design
Zombie art (hell yes)
Under the pf ramps
a lot going on

If this is true ^^ I hope the main toy isn’t a bash toy...unless the bash toy opens up and reveals a much cooler toy.

#91 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Go and play Tron!

#92 4 years ago

So turtles isn’t next?

But it’s coming at some point?

Go ninja go ninja go!

#93 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Pizza spinner!!!!!

#94 4 years ago

I sure hope Borg has some new ideas going into this one.

#95 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Go and play Tron!

I will, thank you! Borg also tends to fall back on spinning discs. Tron’s prob the best version he’s ever done, though. Maybe he’ll dupe it in TMNT & call it the pizza oven.

#96 4 years ago

How about 4 le options. One for each turtle. Leonardo edition etc

#97 4 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

How about 4 le options. One for each turtle. Leonardo edition etc

Nah, the theme is about all of them. Avengers Hulk LE was bad since it featured 1 character from a theme about a team.

#98 4 years ago

Ok so the bad news is I'm almost 100% sure tmnt is not next.

The good news is I'm almost 100% sure it's coming out very early next year.

Borg is fine I just hope there isn't a ton underneath the pf.... That never works well on anything even TBL.

Zombie on art though.... Hell yes. Will look really good next to my gble.

#99 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Borg is fine I just hope there isn't a ton underneath the pf.... That never works well on anything even TBL.

so what led to this conclusion?

#100 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

What’s your guess then? Goonies or Led Zepp?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,999.00
$ 52.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Oakhurst, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 290.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,500 (OBO)
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-hype-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.