9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

detail_(resized).jpg
#1 9 years ago

My ball some times will eject into the shooter lane and some times it doesn't. Any suggestions?

#2 9 years ago

When it doesn't eject it at least tries to eject and the ball either won't or gets hung up in the middle between the eject and the shooter lane

#3 9 years ago

Take off the apron and inspect. The kickers sometimes mushroom and become weaker due to less travel. Also, the coil sleeve might be real dirty and friction is robbing it of power.

1 year later
#4 8 years ago
Quoted from LoserKid_Pinball:

My ball some times will eject into the shooter lane and some times it doesn't. Any suggestions?

Quoted from LoserKid_Pinball:

When it doesn't eject it at least tries to eject and the ball either won't or gets hung up in the middle between the eject and the shooter lane

So I finally checked out the coil and shaft that ejects the ball into the plunger lane. I cleaned the shaft and coil sleeve. The shaft isn't mushroomed. There is a spring around the shaft but it is pretty loose and almost seems like the shaft might be getting caught on the spring. But it is still doing the orignal problem. Any suggestions?

#5 8 years ago

Daytime bump

#6 8 years ago

If it's trying to but failing, it's not lined up good enough when striking the ball to pop it into the lane.

Bend the bracket or blade that hits the ball, that should solve it. Common to this era.

#7 8 years ago

Thank you. I wI'll try that

2 weeks later
#8 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

If it's trying to but failing, it's not lined up good enough when striking the ball to pop it into the lane.
Bend the bracket or blade that hits the ball, that should solve it. Common to this era.

So I went to bend the bracket or blade and the part below in the picture is what I found. How would I bend it?

detail_(resized).jpgdetail_(resized).jpg

#9 8 years ago

See the blade part? Just bend it left or right so it strikes the ball better

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 27.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 1.00
$ 18.95
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 29.99
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
$ 5.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.