Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20210920_171153325 (resized).jpg
39C85E91-1D0F-4E7D-9E92-E233988E6FCD (resized).jpeg
vice3 (resized).jpg
Vice5 (resized).jpg
ice1 (resized).jpg
iceice1trophy (resized).jpeg
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Why not? Just take delt's code and image it onto a separate SD card.

Okay gotcha, thanks!

#52 3 years ago

Hi delt31 and thank you for your hard work. I have an LE with the latest code and the official topper installed...I would like to know if I can downgrade to your 1.40 audio only code.
Also, any plans to update your code (LE/Audio only) to 1.41? Too bad you dont accept donations man, it is really the least we can do. Thanks!

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from HectorCM:

Hi delt31 and thank you for your hard work. I have an LE with the latest code and the official topper installed...I would like to know if I can downgrade to your 1.40 audio only code.
Also, any plans to update your code (LE/Audio only) to 1.41? Too bad you dont accept donations man, it is really the least we can do. Thanks!

Just use a different SD card and you put whatever code on it you like.

1 month later
#54 3 years ago

Hello, I just saw that your audio mixer code for TMNT pro pinball machine is available, how can I get the lawyer? In any case, excellent work!
Adrien

1 month later
#55 2 years ago

Hey Everyone!

First post on pinside, I'm new to the hobby and I have a TMNT Premium on order. I was wondering how I can go about getting a copy of this code for when my machine arrives?

I'm also wondering if you can update video and/or audio separately?

Thanks!!

#56 2 years ago

is it possible to get the code also for Pro? Can someone send me the link?

#57 2 years ago

I keep attempting to download the code, but getting this error every time. Anyone else having any issues? I sent a message to delt31 about it, but he hasn’t responded in a few days.

39C85E91-1D0F-4E7D-9E92-E233988E6FCD (resized).jpeg39C85E91-1D0F-4E7D-9E92-E233988E6FCD (resized).jpeg
#58 2 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

I keep attempting to download the code, but getting this error every time. Anyone else having any issues? I sent a message to delt31 about it, but he hasn’t responded in a few days.
[quoted image]

Hey - I would try and download it again. Otherwise, quick google search for what might be the issue. Sorry - I don't have a mac.

https://www.google.com/search?q=decompression+failed+mac+download&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS821US821&oq=decompression+failed+mac+download&aqs=chrome.0.0j0i390l2.3828j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

For the other folks, PM if you're interested in the code.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from Ornate_Lemon:

Hey Everyone!
First post on pinside, I'm new to the hobby and I have a TMNT Premium on order. I was wondering how I can go about getting a copy of this code for when my machine arrives?
I'm also wondering if you can update video and/or audio separately?
Thanks!!

Hey dude! Welcome!
To get this code you will need to send a message to OP. I believe he sends you a link to Google drive to download it.

You can update audio/video separately using a program called Pinball Browser. You should be able to find it mentioned somewhere on the Pinside forums. It’s a bit complicated though to alter the code. I know OP had a tough time getting it to work with 1.40 as Stern started making it difficult to mod codes.

1 month later
#60 2 years ago

Dommage que l'OP ne réponde pas aux messages en MP car ça fait 6 mois que j'essaie d'obtenir le code... je pensais que nous étions tous réunis autour d'une passion commune et que la nationalité ou autre n'avait pas d'incidence. Je commence à comprendre pourquoi le code n'est pas disponible sur le Forum...

2 weeks later
#61 2 years ago
Quoted from Adrianium:

Dommage que l'OP ne réponde pas aux messages en MP car ça fait 6 mois que j'essaie d'obtenir le code... je pensais que nous étions tous réunis autour d'une passion commune et que la nationalité ou autre n'avait pas d'incidence. Je commence à comprendre pourquoi le code n'est pas disponible sur le Forum...

Allô! Quelle machine as-tu? Pro, prem ou LE? J’ai reçu le code pour le premium and si vous avez la même machine peut-être je peu vous aidez.
Désoler, mon français est pas le meilleur.

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from acons017:

Allô! Quelle machine as-tu? Pro, prem ou LE? J’ai reçu le code pour le premium and si vous avez la même version de machine peut-être je peu vous aidez.
Désoler, mon français est pas le meilleur.

3 months later
#63 2 years ago

I must have this on my LE.
I've already got the 87' code installed. I need this.

PXL_20210920_171153325 (resized).jpgPXL_20210920_171153325 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#64 2 years ago

any update on if this is updated for 1.41 for Premium?

3 months later
#65 2 years ago

Just hoping somebody might be able to send me a link to download the latest pro version of Delt's mix (I think 1.4) ?

I did message @Delt who normally responds quickly, but he must be busy atm.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ballston Spa, NY
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Oakhurst, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7,999.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 22.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-custom-music-pro/page/2?hl=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.