Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20210920_171153325 (resized).jpg
39C85E91-1D0F-4E7D-9E92-E233988E6FCD (resized).jpeg
vice3 (resized).jpg
Vice5 (resized).jpg
ice1 (resized).jpg
iceice1trophy (resized).jpeg
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

EDIT - Unfortunately not available due to hosting.

#2 3 years ago

Hi everyone - I've received a ton of PM's so thought the best way to respond would be this thread

Just know I'm reading all of your PM's and will respond when I have it ready.

#3 3 years ago

Video and music updated. Now includes the TMNT original intro (video).

Video below! TMNT Theme and audio during game over has been tweaked so it's 100% in sync - original was a little ahead. All good!

EDIT - it's time.

#4 3 years ago

FYI - new custom release for pro was just issued (bug fix, added some more music). I realized there is an april video that must stay in otherwise game resets. To get around, I put a nicer version of april right into the video, which is a quick video but I just can't stand seeing her.

Also - LE version is being worked on as well (for FULL music replacement). More to come. PM if interested in either. No donations or $$ - although I appreciate the offers as I still am receiving them!

Thanks!

#5 3 years ago

Hi delt. Def interested once you complete the premium/LE version. I’ve never done this before, so I was hoping you could assist me with a few questions. Will this sd card work? https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-microSDHC-Standard-Packaging-SDSQUNC-032G-GN6MA/dp/B010Q57T02

Also, I’m guessing we get a file from you that we will put on this sd card, which will eventually be plugged into one of the back box area connections? Last question would be does this have to be done every time there is a code update? Thanks for your patience and hard work. Really like what you did with the audio!

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Video and music updated. Now includes the TMNT original intro (video).
Video below! TMNT Theme and audio during game over has been tweaked so it's 100% in sync - original was a little ahead. All good!

EDIT - it's time.

That's nothing short of amazing. Brings back a lot of memories. Well done!

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from TonLoc777:

Hi delt. Def interested once you complete the premium/LE version. I’ve never done this before, so I was hoping you could assist me with a few questions. Will this sd card work? amazon.com link »
Also, I’m guessing we get a file from you that we will put on this sd card, which will eventually be plugged into one of the back box area connections? Last question would be does this have to be done every time there is a code update? Thanks for your patience and hard work. Really like what you did with the audio!

This is the card I suggest

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0143RTB1E

To install you put my custom image I provide onto that as card then replace the card behind your backbox.

Yes each code update requires me to update code. Considering the code is so far along, I'm not sure I'll update unless improvement is significant

#9 3 years ago

Updated LE with custom music is ready to go! Added in custom music from pro.

I can’t test since I won pro so LE owners lmk if you have any issues.

#10 3 years ago

Will be installing on my LE later today

#11 3 years ago

put this on an SD card this afternoon. Didn't take long to get it copied over (Stern says up to 45 min .... it took maybe 2 min). Switch it out, done. Takes a few min to boot up but its 100% working

I think the best change is the music at the bonus total (easy to hear hitting both flippers to skip to the end). perfect place for that.

Of course, the Ninja Rap song is appropriate since my game room is the Ice Ice Arcade (bathroom is decorated in all V Ice ....kind of a joke when I built the garage/game room but its now is the official name)

The attract screen with the old cartoon intro and original music is perfect

Everything makes it sound more classic 80's and it will be hard to switch back to the original if there's an update

The one and only real complaint I have is the high score enter music ... its not very loud and not very good quality. I actually liked the original software song better

To me, this is a must have. I kept the original SD card so its an easy swap back if needed

A big thank you to delt31 for doing this!
Vice5 (resized).jpgVice5 (resized).jpgice1 (resized).jpgice1 (resized).jpgiceice1trophy (resized).jpegiceice1trophy (resized).jpeg

vice3 (resized).jpgvice3 (resized).jpg
#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

put this on an SD card this afternoon. Didn't take long to get it copied over (Stern says up to 45 min .... it took maybe 2 min). Switch it out, done. Takes a few min to boot up but its 100% working
I think the best change is the music at the bonus total (easy to hear hitting both flippers to skip to the end). perfect place for that.
Of course, the Ninja Rap song is appropriate since my game room is the Ice Ice Arcade (bathroom is decorated in all V Ice ....kind of a joke when I built the garage/game room but its now is the official name)
The attract screen with the old cartoon intro and original music is perfect
Everything makes it sound more classic 80's and it will be hard to switch back to the original if there's an update
The one and only real complaint I have is the high score enter music ... its not very loud and not very good quality. I actually liked the original software song better
To me, this is a must have. I kept the original SD card so its an easy swap back if needed
A big thank you to delt31 for doing this!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Appreciate the feedback. High score is from tmnt turtles in time. I could also put the go Ninja from vanilla. For now open to more suggestions. I kind of like it bc it reminds me of playing the arcade.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Appreciate the feedback. High score is from tmnt turtles in time. I could also put the go Ninja from vanilla. For now open to more suggestions. I kind of like it bc it reminds me of playing the arcade.

Installed in my LE

Very Clever !!

Too bad couldn’t rip movie audio with splinter when he introduces the turtles for your player select

I heard some sounds from the NES TMNT game if I’m not mistaken

But for some reason the theme / ninja rap is lower then other volumes

Also the speakers crackle in ninja rap

They both get lost in the games sounds during the MBs

Overall very happy

Amazing efforts

#14 3 years ago

Thanks. Volume for those two tend to get drown out by all the effects but if other LE think too low I can increase volume and update.

Yes two nes tmnt songs are in.

Btw LE owners are seeing the tmnt video of the original cartoon opening theme in the attract modes and end of the game right? Sorry can't test

1 week later
#15 3 years ago

Thanks to delt31, amazing job,
tested today, lots of retro music and more,!

I hope you will continue with code updates !

#16 3 years ago

Still waiting on my premium. Does this include the 1.11 code update or was this built for 1.10?

#17 3 years ago

hey guys - I need to make a few tweaks to the prem/le based on feedback (as I can't test since i don't own). Pro is perfect.

I'm waiting to update as apparently a new code will drop soon which will likely be good enough to redo the custom mix. I'll see but the add a new player bug is rather annoying.

No eta on release as work has been really busy but I will keep this train going.

Also - appreciate all the great feedback!

#18 3 years ago

To avoid future PMs asking the same question....

Yes I do plan on updating my custom code to work with Stern's latest release. No date but it will be done. Work's just in the way ; )

I will update this thread when that happens.

#19 3 years ago

Pro being worked on right now. Should have it ready by EOD. LE prem might be next week FYI.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Pro being worked on right now. Should have it ready by EOD. LE prem might be next week FYI.

Sweet! Looking forward to it!

#21 3 years ago

Pro version is ready for 1.21! PM if interested.

I’ll prob do LE/prem today too since it’s quicker when I remember what goes in the pro (less april videos).

No donations - just a reminder. Thanks!

#22 3 years ago

Awesome

Looking forward to it

Just lmk if you require a tester and I can report back anything if you require

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Awesome
Looking forward to it
Just lmk if you require a tester and I can report back anything if you require

Yes I will need a tester for LE and Prem...thanks

I fixed that Ralph call out btw

#24 3 years ago

Prem and LE 1.21 code is ready! PM if interested.

#25 3 years ago

Guys just a reminder when you reach out, lmk what version you want as I’m getting requests but no version tagged.

You also need a sd card and follow the instructions per stern’s website to install. See 1st post on this thread for link

#26 3 years ago

Guys just another reminder as I’m getting a lot of requests but without the version you need. Please send the version you need when asking. Thanks!

#27 3 years ago

LE/Prem owners - can you let me know if you're having problems via PM? I will hold off on sharing Prem or LE until I confirm with many since I cant test this myself.

Pro is rock and rolling - been perfect all weekend!

#28 3 years ago

FYI

For those that love Davy’s awesome TMNT 1987 mix (with video clips - see thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-the-ultimate-code-w-movie-clips), I’ve merged my music mix with his and have it available. PM if interested.

PRO ONLY.

Thanks!

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

FYI
For those that love Davy’s awesome TMNT 1987 mix (with video clips - see thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-the-ultimate-code-w-movie-clips), I’ve merged my music mix with his and have it available. PM if interested.
PRO ONLY.
Thanks!

That is a hell of a collaboration. Great job to you both!

#30 3 years ago

Prem/LE version with Dave’s video and my music is available. PM if interested!

1 week later
#31 3 years ago

Anyone using this with a pinwoofer setup?

I can’t get a sound I’m happy with, probably because these custom tracks were all mastered differently.

Bass that sounds great with one song makes another sound terrible.

#32 3 years ago

delt31 the second baxter mode seems very quite compared to the other modes. I’m loving this mix though!

#33 3 years ago

For these custom video mixes do the sounds associated with the video clips get played as well? Like in JP and raptor tri ball, does it play the sounds from that scene from the movie or just the video?

Thanks!

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

For these custom video mixes do the sounds associated with the video clips get played as well? Like in JP and raptor tri ball, does it play the sounds from that scene from the movie or just the video?
Thanks!

The original videos themselves do not have any audio associated with them. So when I put in the animations from the show, I did not include the audio. Otherwise, you would be hearing clips from the show on top of the sounds from the pinball machine. Also, the clips from the show don't always have audio that lines up well. It's kind of hard to explain, but check out the demo video to see what I mean: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tmnt-stern-the-1987-code

#35 3 years ago

I can’t be the only one hitting refresh on this sub with new code 1.22 out now.

#36 3 years ago

Pinbrowser doesn't work with new code. I will update once it does

1 month later
#37 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Pinbrowser doesn't work with new code. I will update once it does

Checking in to see how it’s coming. No rush, your 1.21 runs like a dream.

1 week later
#38 3 years ago

Hello! LE owner here. I just downloaded the code 1.23 before knowing about this amazing code (I come from Tim's (and Delt's) JP custom come thread)...any plans to update your custom code (for Prem/LE) with 1.23 integrated. Amazing work, wish you would let me donate.

#39 3 years ago

Very cool. I'll likely never be able to afford one, but I love seeing what the community does with it.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from HectorCM:

Hello! LE owner here. I just downloaded the code 1.23 before knowing about this amazing code (I come from Tim's (and Delt's) JP custom come thread)...any plans to update your custom code (for Prem/LE) with 1.23 integrated. Amazing work, wish you would let me donate.

Hey man. Love the code too and would give this guy $100 bucks for 1.23, but his mod doesn’t work on this code. It may be a limitation of Pinball Browser which allows him to mod the music/video. I guess we need to wait until Pinball Browser releases an update first. Until then, I’m still rocking his code on 1.21. It’s well worth the downgrade to an older code. Trust me. I would re-flash your memory card just so you can use this mod.

If TMNT holds nostalgia for you, he uses music from NES TMNT (few games), Turtles in Time (SNES) and the TMNT movies (1-2). Vanilla Ice multiball is amazing!:

#41 3 years ago

guys - I'm getting a ton of pms about updates to my code and sending them out.

Unfortunately I have not made any updates yet. This week doesn't look good either but I will post here once it's available. Thanks!

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

guys - I'm getting a ton of pms about updates to my code and sending them out.
Unfortunately I have not made any updates yet. This week doesn't look good either but I will post here once it's available. Thanks!

Thanks Delt! Because some just want the audio code, not the video. Thanks for all your hard work!

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Thanks Delt! Because some just want the audio code, not the video. Thanks for all your hard work!

Exactly. I love custom the video scenes, but they look too SD for 2020. Audio is a blast!

1 week later
#44 3 years ago

Hi Delt, phenomenal job on this custom mix! Any chance you may be updating for new code. Audio only? Thank you for all your hard work!

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Hi Delt, phenomenal job on this custom mix! Any chance you may be updating for new code. Audio only? Thank you for all your hard work!

Love it too! He replied with this 13 days ago:

“guys - I'm getting a ton of pms about updates to my code and sending them out.
Unfortunately I have not made any updates yet. This week doesn't look good either but I will post here once it's available. Thanks!”

In time my friend

1 month later
#46 3 years ago

guys - I can't update stern's latest code for TMNT as there is a issue with the sound using pinbrowser. Please hold off on pm'ing me until I update this thread. thanks!

#47 3 years ago

Great news! Custom mix now works with 1.40. Although 1.41 is the latest, the update is one bug fix and doesn't currently work in pinbrowser.

1.40 Pro not available. PM if interested. As always, no donations please. Just enjoy ; )

Prem/Le should be ready by EOD. I will update this too.

#48 3 years ago

Premium LE now available. I updated it just like the pro too so it's fully stocked.

#49 3 years ago

Does anyone know if there is any way to get previous game code from Stern? Unfortunately I'm already on 1.41 so I cant use the audio mix. Thanks.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from R_Coles:

Does anyone know if there is any way to get previous game code from Stern? Unfortunately I'm already on 1.41 so I cant use the audio mix. Thanks.

Why not? Just take delt's code and image it onto a separate SD card.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 7,999.00
$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 290.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 52.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-custom-music-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.