(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,062 posts
  • 829 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by cabal
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 167 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(572 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240423-005247 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240423-005259 (resized).png
20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whisper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4479 3 years ago

Can’t wait to hear what you guys think of the code update, this game is on my Wishlist just holding on to see how the code flushes out.

#4496 3 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Mate it’s a cracking game already! We’re at 1.23 already so it’s basically feature complete. It’s close to being Borg’s best layout. He’s designed this game really nicely it’s flows so well that the ball is back on you faster than most Ritchie games! It’s not quite as fast as Star Wars but it’s pretty damn close!
xaqery has coded a really fun game the level ups are a very interesting mechanic and the turtles do have their own feel about how you attack the game. Team up multi ball is great.
I’ll be honest and say it took me 20-50 games to be happy with my LE purchase. BUT as I put more games on it the more I really enjoyed the lay out and the code. The only thing I feel like it’s missing is that cool moment or two that you want to try and reach every game, Eg horde on twd or the trex modes on JP2, but in saying that I haven’t gotten to cowabunga (very close though) and I haven’t reached final battle either so my cool moment could be waiting there. I do enjoy the pizza eating contest or destroy the tie fighter mode. And the modes are all fun I think window shopping (where you battle bebop and rocksteady) and where you fight Krang with the roving red shots are my favourite apart from team up multi ball.
I know some people don’t like how foot locks you out of multi balls but it’s something I use to not go into a multi ball so I can qualify a mode before heading into one. That’s probably why Donatello is my least used turtle because one shot to that right ramp and you’re in turtle power multi ball without a mode and you need that right ramp as a part of your qualifying shots. And I’m not a huge fan of the multi ball starts being a little too easy and without any qualifiers but that’s just me. I do like what Dwight did on munsters with the Herman multi ball being one shot and then hit the ball off the magnet. I think that makes me feel like I had to do something to earn the multi ball. Like team up multi ball is definitely earned.
I definitely recommend grabbing one if you’re on the fence about it and if you like tougher games as this one will have you swearing at how fast you lose a ball. I’m pretty sure I’ve had a few games where I’m lucky to crack 100k... I keep on pressing start because it’s has a lot of great elements that have come together. My gripes about the multi balls are VERY small in comparison to how great the rest of the game is. Congratulations to John, Dwight and team on this one it’s a really fun game you should be proud and one I suspect will stay in my collection for quite a while.

Thanks for your post mate, lockdown has it hard to go out an try games, wouldn’t even know if there’s one on location here in Melbourne. Much difference between the pro an premium?

6 months later
#6685 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The glider is cool in concept, but I don't really pay much attention to it during the game. It could be more fun or interesting.
Lair lock is one of the best things the LE/Premium has over the pro.
Rob

Just doing my research on pro vs premium because I’m saving to hopefully get one before years end, an just wondering what the lair lock is? Have only played a couple of games on a pro before it broke down on location, an doubt I will ever play a premium unless I owned one. Huge fan of the theme an definitely will be the next pin in our house.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Oakhurst, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 22.00
$ 16.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, PA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 7,999.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whisper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=whisper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.