(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,974 posts
  • 826 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 minutes ago by AlexRogan84
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5969 (resized).jpeg
turtles (resized).jpg
IMG_3566 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240316_051625591 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240316_034508453 (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
20240308_213544 (resized).jpg
20240308_211320 (resized).jpg
20240308_211805 (resized).jpg
20240215_093714 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1EB20A79-521C-4BEB-AAA6-F2E7D64EE9D1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonloc777.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#348 3 years ago

For the love of all that is good in pinball please change the T-molding on the premium to match the pro color! Anyone have a vid how to change that out?

3 weeks later
#1367 3 years ago

When it comes time for the sound mod people it be great to have this song incorporated into a multiball or before you plunge.

#1394 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'll remember this - it will be in the mix I do....along with the real TMNT Theme and go ninja vanilla ice song. Maybe some songs from the TMNT arcades too. I think the theme from TMNT2 and first level TMNT.

Yes! We clearly have the same nostalgia for those early arcade game sfx. Will this work for pro and premium? Now the real question....seriously what do you do after you beat the water/bomb level on the original NES game lol. Spent hours as a kid driving around in that lil turtle van, with literally no idea what to do. Anyone ever legit beat that game?

2 weeks later
#2115 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So here is the first cut of my custom music (pro model). Has original theme, tmnt original movie and tmnt arcades (1 and 2). Even has vanilla ice go ninja for ninja mb! Still have a few more songs to add but it’s really coming along!

When it’s ready I’ll prob take the same approach as Tim from JP2 so just pm me if interested.
And I’ve been asked about donations..... thanks but I’m not accepting any. Just happy to help. Cheers

This is awesome! Are you only making this available for the pro? Still would love to hear this for the character select or somewhere for one of the modes

#2251 3 years ago

delt31 please for the love of all that is good in pinball make that awesome mix for premium/LE. It makes me so happy hearing the iconic music from the arcade games while playing. It really makes the machine perfect and completes the full package. Name your price kind sir

#2267 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Hey - I ended up atleast putting the real tmnt theme music and video in the LE as a concession. Not enough time to do both and def don't do this for money, which is why I don't charge or ask for donations although appreciate the offer. If I find some additional time to dedicate, I will let everyone know but for now I need a break from tmnt pinbrowser.
Really been enjoying the game.
EDIT - F it. I'll inject the music from the pro. No guarantees on when but I'll figure it out. You guys need good classic music too haha.

Awesome! Really appreciate the dedication. It seriously is a perfect fit and must have mod for anyone that grew up playing the arcade/Nintendo games. You have no idea how happy this makes me. Thanks delt31 for all the hard work. Keep us posted

1 week later
#2590 3 years ago
Quoted from MightyGrave:

Installed my Java green coated armor
[quoted image]

Is that a custom paint job? Or did you order that armor kit separately? Looks great!

2 months later
#4648 3 years ago

Finally joining the club on Monday! Curious if the new code changes that much compared to 1.21 code. Really want delts31 custom mix, but don’t want the machine to be buggy due to old code. Does anyone know exactly what changed between the 2 versions? Seems like mostly shaker motor integration, which I do not plan on installing.

1 week later
#4830 3 years ago

Having a strange issue with the glider. It seems to be fidgeting back and forth when the game is in attract mode and while playing. Just lil quick movements back and forth...almost not even noticeable, but you can def hear and feel the lil servo trying to move even though nothing is triggering it. No alerts on the technician panel and the glider is perfectly centered on the test. Any other ideas what could be going on? It still works when using it in game, but appears to be locked out at certain times. I’m guessing this is rule related or should you be able to move the glider during modes like 123 foot or the weapon hurry up. Thanks for any advice

#4842 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Just updated the 1987 code to 1.23 - thanks to oga83 for getting Pinball Browser compatible again!
New videos included for Neutrino Pizza Party (if you can make it there) as well as other updates.
Link to post with code: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tmnt-stern-the-1987-code
Enjoy [quoted image]

Awesome!! So is this the version with both the video clips and the custom audio from delt31? Hoping to update for my premium : )

2 months later
#5855 3 years ago

Getting my glider replaced today. Anyone have any tips as to what the settings are for their glider? The default left and right numbers seem so random. Should we mainly be concerned with making sure it’s perfectly center? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

2 weeks later
#6088 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Hey all, please be gentle as i've just started paying attention to Turtles as i've not been in the market for a pin lately.
Differences between Pro - Prem - gameplay - basically in a nutshell?
Van ball lock
pizza spins in two directions not one
plane divertor
No less or more ramps or shots between them then? Not talking art, trim or anything. This seems to be a great bang for your buck pro all day long?
Thx for info everyone. I've checked the matrix sheet. and this seems to be the main differences for gameplay.

No one ever mentions the extra rules and modes with the premium. There are extra pizza toppings that can lead to 8 ball multi, as well as turning the lair into a physical ball lock for a 1x bonus during pizza multiball. Also, a loopable glider mode that can be started at any time...it will flash purple and make a cool glider whoosh noise each time you hit it. It can be cashed out on the right ramp which will require the diverter for a sweet combo. Kinda reminds me a lil of Deadpool looping on the premium. Pro is a great package for sure as well as the premium. Don’t think you can go wrong. Tons of extra modes and different ways to approach this table.

9 months later
#7986 2 years ago

Quick ? Updated to the newest code last night and now I’m getting all sorts of weird issues. Pizza spinner not working, krang barely moving up and down when taunting player with audio, glider will not move, and ball trough is spitting out 2 balls at a time. This is a premium and was working perfectly ok before the update. No technician alerts and ball trough test works fine with no errors. Node board test showing no errors and all of the lights and flashers are functioning. I changed a handful of settings that I always do such as lowering ball trough eject and lowering some of the flipper power. I did notice they took out the way to test the glider in the technician area. When I go to test the pizza spinner krang barely moves instead. Kinda strange bc with the older code I think you could test all 3 individually ( spinner, glider, krang) any ideas what is going on with my game? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

#7993 2 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

Based on previous posts like this one, this sort of sounds like you may have flashed your premium game with a pro firmware update. I suggest downloading the premium update again and running it.

Think you guys nailed it….I will double check, but that makes total sense. Thanks everyone.

1 month later
#8185 2 years ago

Question about lair lock bonus during multi ball. I see that it shows up on screen as lair lock 1x, but not sure what it is exactly effecting. It’s one of my favorite things to do during multi, but not sure it is actually worth it pending the scoring benefit.

1 week later
#8243 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Yes, mine would do that, always around or during Turtle Power Multiball.

Mine did this as well with turtle power multi as well. Latest code is installed, no insider connected. I picked Donatello, had April hurry up running as well. Hit all my initial jackpots and then bricked the game when I missed the super jackpot off of the left bumper layer target. Had to restart. Hope this helps Dwight with bugs. I’m never Donnie and I’ve played a ton on the code with the other turtles. Maybe it’s tied to him?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonloc777.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=tonloc777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.