(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,043 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by MrBigg
  • Topic is favorited by 336 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sirlonzelot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#579 3 years ago

yes. they look fantastic, already ordered

#601 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyGee:

I ordered these on 6/16 and I'm suppose to get them in the mail tomorrow. When I get them I'll take pictures so you can see them. I also have the stern ones so I can compare the two.

Mine came in today and they really look fantastic. Now I only need the machine to apply them

1 week later
#896 3 years ago

any lockdownbar accents available for tmnt ??

#898 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

At current prices there should be one on the game out the box. I find these things the most annoying about Stern, what do the action button plates cost Stern a couple cents each?
They used to be laser cut like AC/DC, TWD and Star Trek then I guess to save a few cents they went to blank plates with printed graphics i.e. GOTG, then to maybe save a cent or two more with deadpool used a plastic plate, now we get nothing, it’s something really simple but they just used add that finish to the while look of the game and with the amazing art zombieyeti creates it’s a shame not to have a little more of it around the lock bar button.

Totally agree, looks ugly without it

#1174 3 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Me and my buddy came up with these for Elvira. We will have a set here in the next few days for turtles to match the art on the game in green slime. Would you guys want similar cut outs on these so that the protector doesn’t change the color of the art? Or solid? Also I think he sells these on the pinside shop and eBay for anyone asking. The dripping will be a differnt art more to match the game then a rehash.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great idea, I’ll take a set for tmnt without cuts in green. How much and where to order ?

#1400 3 years ago

Hi, i got my pro. Really Great Game.

I had a Problem today , i think its a bug.

Playing in Coop Game : After i exempt Splinter, Finale Battle was lit. I shoot the shellraiser. The Ball didnt Release, also no Ball search. No Chance to get the Ball back to play Final Battle.

Can anyone confirm

9BE54909-CF1E-4FBE-B3D4-104788C2EE9D (resized).jpeg9BE54909-CF1E-4FBE-B3D4-104788C2EE9D (resized).jpeg
#1403 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

My friend sent me this pic of his Turtles LE playfield. The left pic (or first pic) is his and the right one is a friend of his.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That Looks ugly, my pro Looks like the first pic

060E1962-80C6-4E58-AC5C-179B2E0AF4AB (resized).png060E1962-80C6-4E58-AC5C-179B2E0AF4AB (resized).png
#1414 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Potential bug:
Finished last mode with a shot to the van to light Final Battle.
Ball didn't release and ball search never kicked in.
Fortunately I was able to pull the glass and get the ball in the shooter lane and was able to continue.

Exactly the Same Happen to me today

#1595 3 years ago

can anyone tell me how to get the krang max combo ? this was the only thing that i need.

for pro modell: is the use of the button on the lockbar only for ball launch and pizza eating ? i see it sometimes flashing during multiball, but not sure if it do something ?

#1605 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

To max the Krang combo you have to hit the inner loop three times before hitting the collect on the middle ramp all within a time limit.
Yes on the pro model, the button on the lock bar just does what you describe.

Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

You need to hit the Krang loop 3 times and then hit the center ramp to collect the max krang combo. It does not have to be in one combo. I have not timed it out but you have a few seconds to hit the loops before it restarts.

Thanks, that sounds very difficult. I will try this first, next game.

Any good tips for the Training Shot? Seems near not possible with the right Flipper finger. On mine the ball rebounds the most times

#1764 3 years ago

I think that there are a few more bugs. I also notice that when multiball starts and you have only one shoot to make for example for 123 foot or krank Max combo it didn’t count if you hit it at the start from multiball. Happens more then once to me. And that is getting frustrating because there are timed and Not easy to make .

Also I don’t know why sometimes pizza multiball is 3 ball and sometimes 4 ball multiball. It didn’t shoot always a ball from the shooter lane.

#1769 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Each Gummy Bear topping adds an extra ball to the multiball.
Rob

From the beginning of the multiball ?

#1786 3 years ago

Can anyone tell me how to relight April after collecting it ?

#1789 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I'm pretty sure it won't relight until you start an episode.

Ok, I’ll keep an eye on it

Thanks

1 week later
#2364 3 years ago

only topper needed

tmnt3 (resized).JPGtmnt3 (resized).JPGtmnt (resized).JPGtmnt (resized).JPGtmnt2 (resized).JPGtmnt2 (resized).JPG
#2366 3 years ago
Quoted from FNwoz:

Your machine looks great. Do you have a drain led strip in there. Also where did you get those ramp flasher covers. I think I want to ditch the white as they are too bright. Love the powder coat too. Great work!!!

no, no drain led strip, i see not need for it. i bought the flasher covers here in germany https://pinball-parts.shop/kategoriesuche/spielfeldteile/flasherkappen/29223/flasherkappe-mini-gruen

you have to cut one side.

1 week later
#2886 3 years ago

That looks real bad. If that’s Stern new standard then I am out. I got a few of the last machines bkle,jppremium,dple and tmnt. I waS really happy with the quality and thought stern is on a good way, but after seeing this, things seems to go in the wrong direction again.

I feel with you bro, I had Have two machines with ghosting Smve and Gble. Only got replacement for Gble and I was not pleased that they didn’t do the same for Smve.

Hopefully they send you a new playfield that Looks better

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 16.00
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,999.00
$ 22.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sirlonzelot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=sirlonzelot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.