(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,954 posts
  • 822 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 hours ago by Rampmaster
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3566 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240316_051625591 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240316_034508453 (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
20240308_213544 (resized).jpg
20240308_211320 (resized).jpg
20240308_211805 (resized).jpg
20240215_093714 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1EB20A79-521C-4BEB-AAA6-F2E7D64EE9D1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5494 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5492 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rum-z.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6140 3 years ago

I joined the club yesterday, adding a low play TMNT Pro that I bought from a local friend to the collection. I didn't have time to put any plays on it since I set it up. I look forward to playing it today after I get out of work. This is a fun looking playfield layout.

20210227_065823 (resized).jpg20210227_065823 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#6252 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Picking up a pro tomorow!

Congrats! I picked up a pro 2 weeks ago from a friend who bought it NIB but didn't quite gel with it. I played it when he got it and I really liked the way it shot/flowed so when he mentioned selling it, I was like "I'll take it". So far I'm loving it!! I love it so much I figured I'd buy this armor for it, which I'm installing as I type this.

20210311_180121 (resized).jpg20210311_180121 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#6599 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Never going back to silicon. Lol

I've personally never liked the feel of silicone. I've got rubber on everything for this reason.

#6603 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I agree...especially Superbands. Sure are pretty, but man...almost unplayable. I do have to say that Pinball Life's "Perfect Play" is an exception. I tried a set out awhile back and they are great...very close to real rubber. Maybe a little grippy at first, but after a few plays they break in (or more likely get slightly dirty) and feel great. Worth a shot if you are ever interested in something that looks better and lasts longer.

I've tried them all. Titans and Perfect Play get the "bounce" more correct for me compared to Superbands, as you noted. The thing that still throws me off is the coefficient of friction between the steel ball and silicone just feels different to me versus rubber, and it throws of my shot trajectory off the flippers. This trajectory change may be slight in some cases, but it's enough for me to notice and I have difficulty compensating. Now if I just made a wholesale change across the board on all my games to Titans or Perfect Play, I'm sure I could compensate for this trajectory change, but man... I've got so many pins I've have to make that change to, it would be a pain.

2 weeks later
#6743 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I spent my Memorial Day weekend replacing my grainy playfield with a beautiful new one. I’ve done a lot of projects over the year, but this was my first completely unpopulated swap.

Nice job! They do get easier the more you do them. That being said, I still don't exactly look forward to doing them, LOL.

#6748 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

From what I can tell this looks good?

Your playfield looks good to me.

#6787 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Thank you. Weird thing is that this pin was a spur of the moment purchase (couldn't find what I wanted....a friend had this available for sale so I just bought it) and it has become my favorite pin.

That's how I got my TMNT Pro, LOL. I buddy recently bought both Deadpool Pro and TMNT Pro at the same time. He never Jelled with TMNT Pro, but I played it as soon as he got it and I had fun with the layout. He told me he was going to put it up for sale, and I bought it and have been having a blast with it since. It's interesting how all our individual pinball tastes differ sometimes.

#6820 2 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

I may even trade for another Pro. Had Pro and regretted selling. Bought Premium and it is much harder for me. Love the game, just had more enjoyment from longer play times on a Pro.

I've got a HUO Pro I'd trade with cash for a Premium, but you're 11 hours and 717.5 miles away. We're not super conveniently located close to each other.

3 weeks later
#6950 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

It’s rare. But somehow usually when I am having an awesome run.

Happened a couple of times to me. Sucks

1 week later
#7041 2 years ago

Hello Fellow TMNT owners. I was cleaning my TMNT Pro and giving everything a visual inspection, and I noticed something odd on the right side of the left ramp entry area. There's a loose rivet installed in the stainless ball guide right behind the stand-up target that's not doing anything on my machine (see pictures, rivet is circled in red with an arrow). I can't believe Stern would just install a rivet in a hole here for no reason. I suspect a bracket/brace or something may broken or fell off.

Can you please look at your machines and let me know if there's supposed to be something behind this stainless ball guide that's missing on my TMNT?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Jeff R.

20210716_225213 (resized).jpg20210716_225213 (resized).jpg20210716_225230 (resized).jpg20210716_225230 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#7104 2 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Scoring and the game freezing bug associated with Turtle Power definitely need addressing.
Still love the game, but it’s the next game on the chopping block if Godzilla turns out to be amazing.
It’d be a shame to get rid of a game I love just because of code, but I’m not waiting years for an update that may or may not ever come out.

Fixing that freezing bug is #1 on my list. It's so annoying and has destroyed some pretty stellar games I was in the middle of.

2 weeks later
#7172 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Ha...just wait until you go through all the work to get to Neutrino Pizza Party and then get an instant cheap drain. Now THAT is a burn it with fire moment!

Yeah... that sucks. Getting through all of the training requirements to qualify it, then instant cheap drain. Pretty much every time I get there.

4 weeks later
#7350 2 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

Anywhere else a good source to buy the default flipper rubbers? Pinball Life trying to charge me 16 bucks to ship 6 rubbers. What?!?

I prefer the black flipper rubber (and all natural rubber branded "PRW" for that matter) from Marco Specialties. That being said, shipping isn't exactly inexpensive from Marco either.

2 weeks later
#7412 2 years ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I've seen similar issues, but they involve balls. I think this is likely an opto issue.

Yeah, my first thought was "This sounds like what happens when my TMNT's balls become magnetized and start hanging up in the upper lock". Obviously in that case, demagnetizing the balls or replacing them fixes the issue for me. The balls don't have to be heavily magnetized to cause this issue for me. Luckily, the machine tool shop where I work has a demagnetizer. I'm always bringing pinballs into work, LOL.

1 week later
#7472 2 years ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

Does anyone else find their balls magnetize super fast in this game or do I have an extra hidden issue?

I have it happen with mine. Luckily, the machine shop I work at has a demagnetizer, so I just bring in the balls from TMNT every once in a while and demagnetize them. That spinning magnetic pizza seems to really have to power to magnetize balls in a hurry. Cool feature though.

#7502 2 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

Anyone else see that the new QR reader might be able to block game mods such as the 1987 graphics after its hooked up to the net.... That would suck

I'm pretty much thinking all the custom graphics and audio packages might be toast with this.

1 week later
#7573 2 years ago

My pro has crashed 15-20 times during and/or around TPMB. I don't know what sets it off, but it's not always the same thing for me. Sent Stern an email to their bug report address long ago.

Edit: I will say that for a while it seemed like if a ball got in the Lair at the wrong time during TPMB and hit the Lair switch, it might've triggered the crash, but I'm not 100% sure.

#7576 2 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

My Premium has only crashed once in about 500 games - running the latest Stern firmware. I don't think it was TPMB related. Do you folks with lots of crashes have any third party mods installed? Maybe there's a common thread there?

I have zero mods other than plastic and Cliffy protectors. I'm not a mod guy.

#7579 2 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

That sounds really frustrating. I'm sorry you all are dealing with this. I'd be playing every game expecting it to happen at any moment. I wonder if the first run of games is more prone to this? I got a Premium from the second run from late last year.

Well, knock on wood, it seems to be doing it less frequently as time has went on. Strange indeed.

2 weeks later
#7682 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Buy carbon balls that don’t magnetize easily.

I just put a set of Ball Baron Polaris carbon balls in my TMNT. I got tired of having to frequently demagnetize the shiny mirror finish pinballs that it had in it. We'll see how these perform.

1 month later
#7931 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

This was my first new pinball table that I bought. It's a great machine, but I find the shots too difficult to hit - especially the lair. It feels like if they'd made the lane entrances wider it would have helped a lot.
The scoring is so inconsistent and the ball drains are aggressive. Just crazy that a children's IP is the toughest pinball game I own.

I find the Lair shot not too bad, but there's a trick to it: I cradle the ball on the left flipper, then I quickly release and depress the left flipper button again, so that the ball bangs off the lower left slingshot post and then rolls up the raised left flipper. When the ball is somewhere between the 3/4 length to end of the left flipper, I quickly flip again, and the ball usually sails right up and into the open Lair shot in backhand fashion (as the 3rd flipper guarding the Lair shot is held open at this point).

Sounds kinda tricky, and I guess it is, but with practice, it's very repeatable for me. If you try to hit the Lair shot from the right flipper, I find it much more challenging, but doable.

#7932 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

The scoring is so inconsistent and the ball drains are aggressive. Just crazy that a children's IP is the toughest pinball game I own.

I agree with you on the game being brutal, but that's why I love it in my gameroom. It puts up a great fight for a skilled player, but it certainly isn't beginner friendly due to it's toughness. I picked a TMNT Pro as I thought the multiplayer options would be a blast with my friends and family, but none of them appreciate TMNT's brutality like I do.

1 week later
#7979 2 years ago

Can't you just permanently level up Raphael with his multipliers and slay the high score tables?

3 weeks later
#8093 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Went back to stock Stern posts/rubbers and wow, what a difference! Games plays soooo much better, than silicon imo

I agree with you here. I've tried everything in regards to silicone and polyurethane, and I've come back to stock rubber. Yeah, it might require more maintenance in cleaning and more frequent replacements, but I love the way it plays, and I'm here to play.

#8109 2 years ago
Quoted from acons017:

Silly question, but where can I find more of the stern rubbers? Looking to switch my super bands out and don’t mind going back to stock stern ones if it improves gameplay.
Also which rubbers did you swap out for Stern rubber? Post sleeves and flipper bands?

If I'm buying black (or white) replacement rubber, the best I've found is sold by Marco Specialties, and it's stamped "PRW", which stands for Pinball Rubber Works.

#8143 2 years ago
Quoted from CypherPinball:

Has anyone else with insider connected experienced these achievement glitches as well?

I just got Max Krang Combo and didn't get the achievement. Nice...

1 week later
#8196 2 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

I wish there was some way to compare logs. Because my machine (Pro) has never had the TP Multiball crash.

My Pro had it frequently when I first got it, but here's the weird thing: It seemed to lessen over time, almost like the error that caused the crash was self healing in some strange way. It would start again with a fresh update, but then the same thing would happen and it would diminish in frequency over time. Very, very, strange.

1 week later
#8238 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveTheTrain:

My game locked up and had to be rebooted at the weekend. it was during a competition so I didn't see it personally but apparently the display locked up and went black where the animations go.
Does this sound like the same bug that people are talking ab

Yes, mine would do that, always around or during Turtle Power Multiball.

#8240 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I would love to see better integration of the action button on this game. Is there any other use than the Pizza eating contest, selection of your turtle, and launching the ball?

On the Premium and LE, you use it to flip your glider back and forth to alter the return path of your ball.

#8282 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

The kids just love leveling their turtles using Insider Connected.

Leveling up the turtles and being able to keep them leveled up is great fun, but has anyone actually gotten any of the "Training 2" achievements for leveling up all turtles to level 2, level 3, or level 4? I have all my turtles at level 4, but I've never gotten any of the Training 2 achievements.

I submitted a bug report on this to Stern along with not being able to get the achievement for the Max Krang Combo.

I wonder how many IC achievements are not being awarded on games other than TMNT?

1 week later
#8332 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

For me, it finally registered the achievement when I started a 2 player game after having leveled all my turtles up.

Hmm.... might have to try this tonight, as I leveled all turtles up to 4 a long time ago, and still don't have the achievement. I even reported the bug to Stern along with the Max Krang achievement not being awarded.

#8343 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Try it out and let me know. It could have been a coincidence but maybe not. I also went and tried to play some two players games to get some of the other non-working achievements like the Max Krang Kombo but had no luck.

Hey, it worked! I started a 3 player game, accidentally as I meant to start a 2 player game. When I got to player 2, I leveled him up to level 2, and all of a sudden, I got awarded with the achievements for leveling all my turtles up. Thanks!!

3 weeks later
#8403 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Pro is pretty awesome!

The Pro is solid. I'm typically a Premium buyer of Stern pins, but I lucked into a TMNT Pro when a nearby buddy bought one NIB, but ended up not being a fan of the game. I decided to take a chance and quite frankly, I love it! I've had it for a year and have played it more than any other game in my collection during the last year. I'm sure that's partly because it was new to me, but it really is a fast and furious John Borg playfield design, and Dwight Sullivan did a great job on the ruleset. The ability to choose your turtle, level him up, and retain the level with IC is pretty awesome. The modes are all varied and cool. It's just a great game, and it's challenging.

Oh, and it sure does look good thanks to Zombie Yeti's art.

2 weeks later
#8510 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Thanks Dwight for making our games better and better. We really appreciate you and your dedication!

Indeed, what a great surprise this was to come home to.

#8559 1 year ago
Quoted from Marangsanz:

I was cleaning my machine tonight and I noticed what looks like cracks around the training insert. Anyone else have this issue? Is there anything I can do to prevent further damage? Game has about 1,300 plays and was bought in March 2021. Appreciate any advice.
[quoted image]

I had this issue where the training insert started raising. I took a syringe, and put water thin super glue in it, lifted the playfield, and removed the light board for access to the bottom of the insert. I then injected the superglue into the seam between the insert and the bottom of the pocket the insert sits in, while pressing on the insert from the other side to ensure it was level. I also had to do this to the Cowabunga and Extra Ball inserts. Note: Be careful about getting excess super glue on the bottom of that insert, as it's crystal clear and you'll see it from the top.

I keep syringes and water thin super glue around for this very reason. Whatever Stern is using as a glue to secure inserts is not doing a very good job keeping inserts in place recently in my experience. I've had to do this to a couple inserts in my Star Wars Comic Premium, and to one insert in my Iron Maiden Premium, and one insert in my Batman 66. So that's 4 out of the last 4 Sterns that I've bought.

I'm surprised I never see anyone else complain about this at this failure rate. Maybe everyone's inserts are shifting, lifting, ghosting, and having their borders crack, and nobody is noticing.

Change your insert gluing process Stern.

3 weeks later
#8720 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

I can understand making it a bit more difficult to start than in 1.50 where it was qualified when you start a game if you had a saved level 4 turtle but having to do level 4, 3 times is just never going to happen for 99% of people. Hopefully I have either mis-understood or we can get a change to NPP being qualified after completing level 4 training even if your turtle was saved at level 4.

In my understanding you have it right. In 1.51 code, if you have your Turtle saved at level 4 with IC, you have to complete level 4 training 3 times to see NPP. I thought having it available right at the start with 1.50 code was kind of a nice "gift" for all us guys that leveled up our Turtles to level 4, but that rug got pulled out from under me.

#8738 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I am curious how you all blow this machine up, score-wise. I've gotten to 6 or 7 episodes (still can't make it to Final Battle in one standard game), with 3 or 4 MBs thrown in there, and I think my GC is around 88M right now...

Here's my suggestion: It helps if you're using Insider Connected. If you are, level up Raphael to level 4 and lock him in to that level. You'll get permanent 2x episode scoring in every game. After that, if you see the 2x playfield scoring lit, hit it, and keep hitting it to keep it alive, especially during multiballs. Speaking of multiballs, for Ninja Pizza multiball, make sure you lock in the octopus as a topping, and up to 2 gummy bears, which will give you pizza frenzy scoring and a couple extra balls during multiball, then keep shooting the spinner and send balls to the pops. You build up points fast.

With the above strategy, I had a Raphael high score of 220 million for the longest time, until last week, when I was just gonna casually play a game, and unbelievably did all the objectives and got to Cowabunga. I finished with over 400 million and was stunned that I managed it. I never thought I'd see Cowabunga. I snapped a picture at the start of Cowabunga, where I was at 320 million, then came a lot of points during Cowabunga. Also, the farther you go into a game, the more Foot kills are worth. look at the pic below, every Foot kill is worth 682K, crazy.
20220415_200605 (resized).jpg20220415_200605 (resized).jpg

#8741 1 year ago
Quoted from TeamUp:

That's called cheating sir..lol..

1 week later
#8766 1 year ago
Quoted from j69:

Are they any closer to solving this issue. I took delivery of a TMNT pro this week, '87 code 1.50. Played the game about 10 times and already had a crash on TPMB!

I don't think so. The odd thing about my experience with my TMNT Pro is that when I got it, I was very frustrated with these crashes (as you can tell by the post you copied), but over time, the crashes happened less frequently. They hardly ever happen now, unless I do an update, then it seems like they happen more, then they start happening less frequently again. I don't know why this is, and maybe it's only on my machine.

I would think operators would be hating having these same crashes on locations, as paying customers must be losing games and requesting refunds or free plays to make up for money lost on crashed games. I'd like to know if operators are experiencing these crashes. They must be.

4 weeks later
#8922 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Its a small river bar in Wisconsin out of respect for Borg I won't say the town or river. But he was so awesome to chat with. We talked for at least 2 hours, Great guy.

Awesome! Big fan of his layouts. Have a few in my collection.

1 month later
#9135 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Code wise wish Dwight would put it back to level four access. Never got tired of it with IC level four access. Please Xaqery put it back in for us.

Agreed. I thought it was one of the best benefits and reasons to play TMNT with Insider Connected and leveled up turtles. It was just fun, and pinball is supposed to be fun, so please Dwight, bring it back. I'll probably never see/play that mode again as it is now.

1 week later
#9162 1 year ago

After playing TMNT with Insider Connected for a few months with all the turtles permanently leveled up to 4, I've grown to miss the other Training process modes.

So, I go to look for the setting to reset the turtles training levels with Insider Connected, and I can't find it anywhere in the standard settings or game settings menus. A few people in this thread appear to indicate that a setting for this exists, but if it does, where is it?

Thanks in advance for any direction on this.

#9165 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

You should be able to hold both flippers in before starting a game but logged in. There is an option to reset as one of the selection choices.

Thanks! I'll give that a try tonight!

Edit: It worked! I appreciated the advice. I knew of the game options that you're presented with after holding both flipper buttons down, but never realized or paid attention to the fact that there was the option to reset turtle progress at the end of those options. Thanks again!

2 weeks later
#9190 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Also, maybe the cleland or alternative code is causing it?

I've only ever had stock code on my TMNT Pro and it has had the TPMB bug on and off since new, so it seems to be across all codes whether stock or modified.

2 weeks later
#9241 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Does anyone know how to reset TMNT training back to level 1 for insider connected? It use to show up by holding both flippers to do a reset in the menu. But now don’t see it. Any ideas?

I asked this a while ago, and in post #9164 I was told the following by Pinsider Thomas3184:

"You should be able to hold both flippers in before starting a game but logged in. There is an option to reset as one of the selection choices."

This worked for me, but it was on the last code before this final update that recently came out. I assume it works the same now.

#9243 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

TMNT is such an awesome game and so misunderstood on this site. It’s not a tough game to shoot as some think.

Agreed. Lots of people are missing out on a great game.

1 week later
#9307 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

Has anyone had any of these achievements work for them? I havent had a qr reader hooked up in a while and I wanna try and get any achievements I actually can.
[quoted image]

Out of those listed I've got "Well Done" and "Dude".

#9340 1 year ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Damn. Finally made it to final battle and I drained before I could hit the left ramp to get it started.

I did exactly that 3 days ago. At least you have company.

2 weeks later
2 weeks later
#9579 1 year ago
Quoted from Sonikthehedgehog:

Well… putting new rubbers on and accidentally dropped a ramp on the playfield. Now I have a big gouge in my playfield art and it’s definitely in the most noticeable area. Anyone have any suggestions on how to go about repairing this? I’m assuming I’m SOL as this is definitely out of my wheel house.[quoted image]

I'd start by getting some matching pink/fuchsia acrylic paint and then I'd try to get some matching acrylic brown or whatever colors that is on the manhole cover. I would then lightly brush in the colors into the chipped areas and check how it looked when it was unlit and lit, and I'd work on it (possibly custom mixing colors with white/black to lighten or darken them) until I was happy with the results, or more appropriately, as happy as I was going to be with the results. Acrylics often change shade as they dry, which makes them a little more challenging to work with, but they're water soluble and easily removed if you need to start over.

Once you're happy with the colors, you could stop there and just cut a round piece of 2 mil thick mylar and cover the entire round insert area under the manhole cover to protect your touch-up, or you could get even more adventurous and if your color applied inside the chips is lower than the surface of the clear, you could top with a clear and wet sand smooth with the stock surrounding surface and then polish, but that's a little more involved and if you wet sand through the clear and damage MORE surrounding art, you'd really be bummed, so simply applying mylar over the touch ups would probably be the easiest and best way to improve on that linear chip.

#9582 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I personally would advise against trying to touch up the manhole cover since it is a lit insert. Anything you do to that is going to show up when back lit
That is just my 2 cents though. Your mileage may vary.

Yep, that makes it a real toughy.

3 months later
#10326 1 year ago
Quoted from jellomandolin:

For me my personal best is 83 seconds but anything under 150 I consider as an ok time.

That's a great time IMO. My best time is between 91-92 seconds.

3 weeks later
#10480 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

This. Game. Is. Awesome.
I’m gonna say it, Dwight is the best game developer in pinball right now.
Dwight Xaqery - please keep doing what you’re doing. GOT, SW, Mando, TMNT. Here’s to you moment maker - the prince of breadth.

I do have to give props to Dwight. I've been loving my TMNT Pro and SW Comic Premium since bringing them into my collection 1.5 to 2 years ago. The modes and moments associated with them are excellent. I'm also a big GOT fan and play that game whenever I get the chance. I need to put more time on Mando, but I've really liked what I've played, and am so tempted to set one next to the SW as the matching comic style art would look awesome IMO.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rum-z.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=rum-z and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.