(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(571 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rikeisland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 3 years ago

All in on the Premium. It’s just a shame I have to wait until August.

#85 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Tweaked:
- Polished some of the lcd art and animations

I am glad to see that the LCD animations are being polished. That April animation looked awful. Super pumped for my Premium.

#92 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Oh boy..... Stern just delivered possibly the most loaded Pro Model ever made, with dynamite theme and look, AND it’s code complete (V1.01) at launch?!?!?!
SDTM Unboxing and First Impressions very soon...stay tuned...[quoted image]

Can wait to get my Premium from you.
I constantly look to see if there is new content online so I will be looking forward to your unboxing video.

#119 3 years ago

I just got my mousers in and think they will look good scattered around the play field. Was a little worried about the size but I think they will work great.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#128 3 years ago
21D68C2A-2F27-4155-8FAD-FB64CB08BA3D (resized).jpeg21D68C2A-2F27-4155-8FAD-FB64CB08BA3D (resized).jpeg
#197 3 years ago

I do hope to see more Premium love soon. I am not one to second guess myself but all this Pro love is giving me some apprehension. I am sticking with my guns though. I know they haven’t been seen yet but I am sure they will worth the wait.

#268 3 years ago

Just ordered this to enjoy while I set up my New TMNT when it comes in. Cowabunga dudes!

2E285DEF-6D1C-4D00-A10B-80BA3B81AE89 (resized).jpeg2E285DEF-6D1C-4D00-A10B-80BA3B81AE89 (resized).jpeg
#347 3 years ago

Can stern please just start on the Premiums. I want to see some behind the scene photos of my new machine so can show my daughter a picture of the assembly line and say the one in the photo is hers.

#386 3 years ago

Let’s see more pics of TMNT in the wild!!!

#436 3 years ago
B3295285-F693-4A34-9F3A-AAE9829B51FD (resized).jpegB3295285-F693-4A34-9F3A-AAE9829B51FD (resized).jpeg
#484 3 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Got it in the home and streaming now: https://www.twitch.tv/habermania
[quoted image]

enjoyed the stream last night. That co-op mode is going to be a blast to play with my daughter.

#508 3 years ago

Just want to let everyone know that I spoke with Stern personally and I convinced them to run the TMNT premiums next. So those who are waiting on your Pro sorry. Lol.

#513 3 years ago
Quoted from kh39540:

You serious Clark?

Just doing my part.

#645 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Pretty pumped - just sent in my money for a premium. Should be here in 2 weeks.

That gives me hope for my Premium coming before my daughter’s birthday.

1 week later
#949 3 years ago

Has anyone streamed a TMNT LE yet?

#953 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yep. Jack dangers reveal stream was on one, spacecitypinball did one last weekend, I’m sure there are others.

I thought the reveal with Jack Danger was on the Pro. I will have to check that out thanks.

#979 3 years ago

I totally forgot about that Video. Thanks for the reminder. I am going stir crazy waiting on my Premium.

#1133 3 years ago

I am trying to wait patiently for my Premium.

6ED328CB-87E1-4683-8577-D58F987C812E (resized).jpeg6ED328CB-87E1-4683-8577-D58F987C812E (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#1376 3 years ago

I would love for the premiums to be ready sooner rather than later but I would like to see Stern fix some of the issues they are having first. Good things come to those who wait.

#1487 3 years ago

Are they done with the LE run yet? I would love to see the Premiums hit the line.

#1640 3 years ago

Even after seeing all the issues again with the clear coat I am still excited as hell for my TMNT. I know that doesn’t help with the whole boycott Stern for having bad Playfields. I do hope they get some stuff straighten out by the time the Premiums roll out but I know the clear coat will be a gamble. Cowabunga!

#1645 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Haha. A covert way to say you're out?

Lol no I am still all in for my Premium. I just want some of the hardware issues to be solved before they hit the line. Wishful Thinking I know.
Let’s just hope Stern is keeping an eye on this thread and takes some notes.

#1748 3 years ago

This is what Stern said on Facebook.

Hey everyone!

We have been getting a lot of inquiry here about the status and availability of TMNT premium.

TMNT premium is currently slated to go into production in mid August, approximately two weeks from today. Of course, like all things, this is subject to revision or change.

We have communicated this already to every authorized Stern Pinball retailer in the world, so to anyone who is ever wanting the latest information about availability and expectations your dealer is actually the first and most definitive source to reach out to!

Thanks again!

1 week later
#2064 3 years ago

One week to go before the Premiums hit the line. The next couple will of weeks will be grueling waiting for my pin.

#2153 3 years ago

That is crazy they let that t-molding get through. Are they color blind?

#2199 3 years ago

I just got hit up for payment on my Premium. Looks like they will be in the wild soon. Super excited but I hope all is good with the QC. Cowabunga!

#2389 3 years ago

Premiums come out to play-ay! Premiums come out to play-ay!

62F19A9F-3560-4BC4-A18F-914694B9C72B (resized).jpeg62F19A9F-3560-4BC4-A18F-914694B9C72B (resized).jpeg
#2682 3 years ago

Just got my Premium in and the artwork looks bright and crisp. No pooling that I can see and it has the artwork under the star post with a washer. After work I will finally get to flip it. COWABUNGA!!!!

#2715 3 years ago

This game is totally radical!

B4FA1C2B-2AAE-4445-887A-3DF0A79A6AB0 (resized).jpegB4FA1C2B-2AAE-4445-887A-3DF0A79A6AB0 (resized).jpeg8E7621CC-F44F-4304-82D1-47526D6B62F6 (resized).jpeg8E7621CC-F44F-4304-82D1-47526D6B62F6 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#3240 3 years ago

Is anyone shellshocked about the new release of the Avengers? I for one am happy with my choice. I love My TMNT and it looks good next to my IMDN.

#3242 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Avengers does look like a fun game, the theme just doesn't appeal to me personally. That subway sure would look good in TMNT though.

I have never been an Avengers fan but I do love me some ramps and it has it in spades. I will wait about two years and get one. Who knows what they will come up with next by then.

#3245 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I will get one but not sure what model. I have a tmnt LE which is the most I’ve spent on a pin so not sure what to do. I’d love an avengers LE but they are so expensive. The tmnt le i think looks a lot better. I’d assume we end up with a premium. I think the premium is a better choice than the pro. LE would be awesome if you have the cheddar for that one.

I agree on the premium being the winner of the three models. I don’t know if I am the only one but Captain America’s looks like he has a underbite or something at the bottom of the playfield.

#3258 3 years ago

I am not a big Avengers fan but I do love me some TMNT. I believe the theme of your game has to speak to you if your going to spend that kind of money and mine screams Cowabunga!

#3283 3 years ago

I just had my best game last night and only got 52mil. I have a lot of work to do to get the Cowabunga Wizard mode. Lol. I think it’s going to be like battling the beast in IMDN. Impossible.

#3439 3 years ago

Is it just me or did TMNT get more exciting after the reveal stream and Avengers got a lot less exciting?

#3444 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Regardless of Avengers, there is no denying the excellent game that John, Dwight and the rest of their team provided us with. I am very happy with my TMNT LE.
Rob

I very much agree I love my Premium. I just wish the topper wasn’t such a miss.

#3496 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Why? They are two independent games.

I am not saying the games are alike or one will be better then the other. I am just saying after watching the fist stream on both games. I came out of the TMNT steam with a bigger smile on my face then I did with AIQ.

#3586 3 years ago

This game is kicking my ass. I have it kinda steep but dang. SDTM all night. I haven’t rage quite in a long time but I did tonight. Tomorrow is a new day and I plan on making TMNT my B!@$h. Sorry for the rant.

1 week later
#3852 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I'm going to ask an incredibly stupid question here: did they make the pro version of this too good? I see very little incentive to go premium on this machine.

I love my Premium and probably biased but here is why I think the premium is worth the money.

The Van is awesome when the multi ball stars. I can see how that’s not a big future but it was a must for me and it helps with the theme integration.

The diverter is fun and is more aesthetically pleasing then the pro’s ball lock. The extra mode isn’t that cool but hay it’s there.

The pizza spinner spinning both ways is a little bigger of a deal then some people think. I haven’t played the pro but I would assume that the disc spinning both ways would help with the left out lane drains. It also adds a little more randomness.

The cabinet art work is a personal choice but I like the premium’s side art and back glass better as well. The Krang bouncing while taunting you is a nice touch.

1 week later
#4115 3 years ago
5B4B17D0-3759-4716-92A4-185256F7BD4C (resized).jpeg5B4B17D0-3759-4716-92A4-185256F7BD4C (resized).jpeg
#4192 3 years ago

I just ordered a signed translite by Zombie Yeti off of his website Zombieyeti.com.

1 week later
#4342 3 years ago

This not my pumpkin but it sure is cool.

A4E464DC-FED3-4804-9E3C-9FD58D377D21 (resized).jpegA4E464DC-FED3-4804-9E3C-9FD58D377D21 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#4666 3 years ago

I need some help. I am about to do a Titan rubber swap and I can’t decide what colors I want to go with. I am also not sure if I should get the low bounce flipper rubber or their standard. Any ideas would be appreciated.

#4685 3 years ago
Quoted from Yobits:

i am in the same boat, i was planning on all green until i seen someones pics of matching colours in this thread, i am also getting low bounce and standard for flippers, but plan to install low bounce first, which hopefully makes things a little easier,
here is the image someone posted for multi colour, Titan already has sets listed in DB for all green and Glow in the dark[quoted image]

I was going to go with the glow in the dark but Titan is out of the of the post sleeves. Now I will probably just go all green.

#4686 3 years ago

How difficult is it getting to the back rubbers? Do you have to remove all the ramps or can you just get away with just removing the wire forms?

#4736 3 years ago

Not sure if it’s my pizza spinner or not but ever so often I shoot the pizza parlor and it doesn’t register the ball. Could this be due to the ball catching some air or maybe a bad switch?

#4757 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I used to have this problem and it seemed to just go away, I figured a code update fixed it at some point, are you up to date? It didn't make sense for it to be jumping the switches AND the post at the end.

I haven’t updated to the latest code. I will try that this weekend. Thanks.

#4846 3 years ago
Quoted from acons017:

I fitted them on my premium. It looks good but the playfield is too busy for them to really have an impact. Would recommend art blades instead. I think it would suit the game better.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I just put some new Titans on the front half of my machine but didn’t want to tackle the back yet. Did you have to take out the ramps to get the all the rubbers in the back?

1 week later
#4992 3 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving shell heads.

FD07AC8F-C732-4EF9-9C2A-9FC55965C6E7 (resized).jpegFD07AC8F-C732-4EF9-9C2A-9FC55965C6E7 (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#5323 3 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone.

35905ABD-C390-43A3-A667-FFDBB4CE6855 (resized).jpeg35905ABD-C390-43A3-A667-FFDBB4CE6855 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#5789 3 years ago

Nothing like spending a Sunday morning putting on some new mods. That burning building really does look great.

2E7DB8F2-2B00-4D7B-8460-B5C6D20C3087 (resized).jpeg2E7DB8F2-2B00-4D7B-8460-B5C6D20C3087 (resized).jpeg
#5849 3 years ago

Does anyone have the burning building mod and Pinstadiums installed together? I don’t think there a enough room for both but I was hoping someone crammed them both in there.

#5851 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I do, just need to move the right side pin stadiums an inch or so closer to the shooter.
[quoted image]

thanks for the pick. I am glad it fits. That will be my next upgrade.

1 month later
#6224 3 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

My auto plunge is too weak to make it to the van (LE) any body have any solution? It’s turned up to max in settings already, it’s not good during multiball,the van can’t refill and keep getting balls forever until the shooter land fills up,then I gotta manually plunge them into the van . Also,during multiball,if lair lock is lit and 2 balls get locked in there,it does like 4 ball searches before letting them out . Anybody else have these issues on their premium/LE ? Otherwise,great game !! Super fun and exciting,very difficult tho!!

Every time my Premium does this I just replace the balls and all is normal again.

#6227 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Yeah having this problem on the Pre I'm borrowing right now and I suspect magnetized balls. Is that what the consensus is?

that’s what I figured. Changing them out alway works for me so it must be the magnetization.

1 month later
#6561 2 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:I have a Pro and posted this question several weeks back. Seems now that if you have a legitimate problem, and post a question in this thread, that you basically get no answer at all. I have seen limited off the specific problem feedback, but nothing that anybody, wants to put any thought into. I am working on a solution, and will report back, when I come up with something suitable.

If you use the search engine on the thread you will find the answers you are looking for. I have a mod for my left wire form to help prevent the ball from flying off. I have never had an issue with the right side.

#6595 2 years ago

Dwight has been busy on the new Mando pin. I hope to get another update before the end of the year.

1 week later
#6656 2 years ago

I got my Premium right when they first came out and I love every brutal minute of the game. I may be in the minority but I love the premium art package way better and I couldn’t imagine not having that moment when the turtles come out of the van for the multi ball. The glider is useful and it looks so much better then the metal stop or the aftermarket glider. I am a big shellhead so I may be a little biased.

1 month later
#6906 2 years ago

Nothing like spending time in the arcade with your mini me on a Father’s Day weekend. Cowabunga to all the dads out there!

D61646F7-5B36-4F72-9A78-3B61AA6FE042 (resized).jpegD61646F7-5B36-4F72-9A78-3B61AA6FE042 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#7143 2 years ago

What is everyone’s preference for rubbers? I have Titans on right now and it is making my game hard as hell. I am thinking about going back to stock or superbands.

1 week later
#7175 2 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Anyone else having issues with their auto launch? Ours seems to loose a ton of power after just a couple games, and can only barely get the ball past the first gate. This is messing up Turtle Power multiball as balls meant to be staged in the van at the end just come back into play. Both prongs of my auto-launch mechanism are making solid contact with the ball as it sits in the inlane, and careful inspection of the underside shows the mechanism doesn't seem loose. Even the auto launch coil stop is solidly in-place. I tried turning up the power of the auto launch in settings to its maximum value, and still have the same problem.
Looking for any and all recommendations to fix this.

This happens to me every couple of months. I usually replace the balls and it’s back to normal. I assume it’s due to them being some what magnetized.

#7221 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Did anyone notice Slash's belt buckle is backwards? I'm guessing when the characters are modelled, mirror images are created as opposed to redrawing from scratch. They just forgot to fix that.
The animation of April behind a news desk is maybe the worst.... Perhaps we need a poll?
Rob

No need for a poll. The April animation behind the desk is by far the worst. Lol

5 months later
#8322 2 years ago

I had the game for about a year and a half and I do miss my Premium. The combos are some of the best in pinball but dang that ball is lightning fast. I think I had more Lazarus saves where the ball would be bouncing back out before I even noticed it went between the flippers lol. I would love to have this game back some day but I am still hoping for a Tron vault.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Oakhurst, CA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,999.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rikeisland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=rikeisland and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.