(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,057 posts
  • 829 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 hours ago by arcadem
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 167 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(572 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240423-005247 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240423-005259 (resized).png
20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rhettdr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1839 3 years ago

Just put my deposit down! Quite excited... My very first NIB game. Any idea when the next Stern batch will be

1 week later
#2333 3 years ago
Quoted from kh39540:

Wow! I paid in full for mine the day after release. What was it? May 28, something like that... Hopefully it is delivered sometime next week. Jan is nuts!

Oh man! I just put my deposit in on a Pro.... Now I'm freaking out about A) Quality and B) leadtimes.
I am being told October, but I don't want to wait until 2021...

#2337 3 years ago
Quoted from kh39540:

I was seconds away from canceling mine for the grainy art. And, I fear the used market for TMNT will include both a grainy art and non grainy art price. I hope my art isn't grainy.
"For Sale: TMNT Premium (Good playfield art)"

It might... I have a Deadpool that is a LITTLE bit faded... But it's hard to see.
I have seen some REALLY bad ones tho. That could be the "discount"

I just want the machine at this point.....

5 months later
#5765 3 years ago

Man o man.... I have been tweaking and tweaking to get this thing to be playable... The cheap drains were horrid... I changed rubbers / removed rubbers / altered settings / ball saves / etc...

I would have games, where two balls - would drain - three times each (two on ball save and one for the final drain) without me even touching the ball.
Launch - into the pops - out - into the slings - *snap*snap* out.... twice..

I lowered the slings to "18" and it finally feels like you can play the game. I also had the rubber donuts off at the top of the outlanes.
Now I have them back on.

Anyone else have this issue?

1 month later
#6385 3 years ago

Anyone else have no audio / voice at the beginning of "Portal in the park" ?
Shredder talks to Krang on some radio / comm device, and there is no dialog. Nothing...
It seems really odd.

8 months later
#8013 2 years ago

Hey gang - I am having balls get stuck coming out of the van on my Pro. Anyone else see this? I have replaced balls, cleaned / etc... But it seems that the you shoot the third ball in there, and then the pin comes down to start the multiball, and the balls just sit there.

Like the pin lowers, the upper flipper sticks out, the animation starts, the pizza starts spinning, but the balls - are just sitting in the van. If i shake the living crap out of it, the balls usually come out. Just annoying, and I can't really figure out why.

Residual Magnetism? It's really weird.

3 months later
#8651 2 years ago

Hey! I have been "Finishing" TUMB lately. So, when you go into TUMB, If I have the krang mode perks, It seems like I only have to rescue one turtle to get to "Pizza Party." It also seems like when I do this, it gives me "April Hurryups" and "Krang Combo" for Cowabunga progress.

Do you guys see the same? I thought you had to rescue all three turtles to get to pizza party... but even last night. I hit my shots / lit the rescue... hit Michelangelo - BOOM.... Pizza party... Is this right?

#8660 2 years ago
Quoted from System-J:

I wish I had this much experience with team up. There's some great progression in the MB's. I just got to Final battle for the first time; Ive only got to the second level but I was really impressed with it.
There's so many wierd little rules in the game. I wish the booklet they released had a bit more information so we could make sense of things like this. Maybe they want some surprises, but when things like what you're experiencing happen, it's just confusing.

I thought you had to "RESCUE" all 3 turtles (the ones you are NOT playing as). I can't remember which mode does what. But I know you want to play "I want a body" and then - once that mode is completed, you want to play "The Wrath of Krang" (changing modes by hitting the standups. I HATE the way this game has you picking modes. It can be so punishing).

If you have "The Wrath of Krang" beaten - it means you have to only hit two lit shots to start the rescue process (vs the usual - six). Then - I think one of the Shredder modes is "Rescue Any" so, instead of the turtles being lit - only one at a time... they are all lit up, and you can hit a nice and easy shot into Michalangelo. And boom! you beat it. I thought - HOWEVER - (as I said above) - that you had to rescue all three turtles to light pizza party. Also - If you get to Pizza Party - It spots you ONE "ACHIEVEMENT" towards Cowabunga. I know the first thing it seems to give you is the April HurryUps.

One game the other day - I went through all 8 modes. Beat TUMB the first time through - it spotted me April. Then, I got all the way through the modes again back to TUMB - and beat it - AGAIN, and it spotted me "Jackpoto Grande" which - for me - is not what I want. Triple Mondo is the thing I can NEVER seem to get regularly. I have been to Portal in the Park, MORE TIMES than I have ever gotten Triple Mondo.

#8661 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

So I’m having an issue that may or may not be related to the latest code. During at least pizza multiball if a second or third ball goes into the lair the balls don’t eject out of that area.
Could this be a bug or is possibly due to magnetized balls? I’ve had magnetized balls in the game before and that’s most noticeable by the van lock not releasing balls, that’s not happening as of yet on my game with the latest code. When the balls in the lair get stuck there’s a lair lock icon on the screen. So far I’ve only noticed this with the latest code, second time it’s occurred.
Thank you
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

That's an prem/le problem

I have a Pro and this is not a thing. Have never seen a "Lair Lock" on the PRO
However, that is pretty cool, though.

Yes - I have had odd magnetization on the pinballs, as well. Even a few times, they have literally been stuck together sitting on a "down" flipper.
So, my flipper is just - sitting there, me = not pushing the button. and the balls are just sitting there. Magnetized together, and therefore - they won't roll.

No idea why this happens. I have the same balls in other games that have magnets and no issue. Have even swapped them out, and TMNT is the only issue.

#8662 2 years ago
Quoted from ag83:

Considering a shaker motor for my Premium but I don't think I'd like the hard shaking at the beginning of ninja pizza multiball. For anyone running the new 1.51 code, has that changed at all? I would probably put the shaker setting at "Moderate Use".

I thought prem's had a shaker. Maybe I am wrong. I LOVE my shaker - the thing goes nuts. Im all about it.

1 month later
#8966 1 year ago

Hey ya'll - The topic is so full of this stuff and it's hard to search through it all... But I am getting lock-ups on TPMB. Usually happens when I have a mode running / completed and Starting the TPMB. Seems odd... No clue Assume code related. Only happened after the newest update.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 16.00
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,999.00
$ 22.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rhettdr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=rhettdr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.