(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,057 posts
  • 829 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by arcadem
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 167 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(572 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240423-005247 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240423-005259 (resized).png
20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballsteph.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5011 3 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

Finally unboxed my LE over the weekend and the pizza disc/motor is really noisy, i do remember reading somewhere about adding some grease to the shaft to reduce this noise, does anyone know the post that this was mentioned in?

i just got my Pro friday as well, and while the motor was loud at the beginning, after about 50-75 games or so, it's no longer noisy at all.

#5020 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

So anyone else with Tron and TMNT? Which do you think is Borgs better physical layout ignoring code?

While tron just left my collection recently, i can honestly say that with TMNT in the house, i don't miss Tron.

I think TMNT has a better layout.

#5045 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

I have this happen still. Probably every 50 or 100 plays but always during Turtle Power MB. Has happened 4-5 times total since I got my Pro in Sep. So far just annoying and usually during a good game ):

Something similar just happened to me as well (pro 1.23 - code from factory build date nov 6), during multiball, game froze on jackpot screen (a ball was in the lair) and 4 other balls flying around, and all playfield lights went out. Then about 30 seconds later, the game rebooted on its own.

I have about 50 -75 games on it total.

hope this gets fixed...

1 week later
#5133 3 years ago
Quoted from Vermont:

Everything appears to be working great, except the pizza spinner has the loud grindy noise that others mentioned. It is most noticeable before the initial ball launch, but I would assume it is happening all the time when spinning. Someone mentioned there was an official Stern recommendation on how to oil it, but forum searching appears to not land me on the right post. If someone knows the best recommendation, that would be great. I am new to fixing pins, so the more dumbed down the better.

I would suggest leaving it alone for the time being. I just got my TMNT 2 weeks ago (Nov 6 build), and while the disc was very noisy for the first 50-75 games or so, i now don't hear it at all. (Tron was always noisy, so this is a nice surprise). maybe i'm lucky, but maybe worth the wait.

1 month later
#5783 3 years ago

Is it just me or does this happen to everyone else, running latest code, the last game played score is always 48M (and change) when i turn on the game. it's ike it does not register last game played, even if i power off 5 minutes after my last game where i scored more.

8 months later
#7442 2 years ago

Has there been a fix for the "Turtle Power multiball reset issue"?

Running latest code 1.41 (SD Card from Stern).
Tried with a new SD card (class 10, 16GB sandisk)

still happens, once in ~50 games or so. (2 days in a row now...)

thanks

IMG_20211001_144406 (resized).jpgIMG_20211001_144406 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#7670 2 years ago
Quoted from Rpabech:

Anyone has an issue that when you turn on the game it get stuck just after the Turtles logo (before showing the version of the game)? Running 1.42 by the way, and this is the Pro version.
The only light on the playfield is a red switch light on the left ramp, and the machine only gets back after restarting. It happens probably 5-10% of the times I turn it on.
Since the machine is pretty new (1 month old) I still have warranty if need to replace any parts. Just not sure what. Would like to get an idea if anyone faced this as well before opening a case with stern.
Thanks

Also happens to me and get "Game restarting" message. I also don't display the correct last game played score (unless i leave the game running for a few minutes before power down). I have the fastest SD card I could buy for a 16GB (cloned from original card) and latest code. I also replaced the motherboard via RMA and same symptoms.

#7671 2 years ago
Quoted from Rpabech:

Anyone has an issue that when you turn on the game it get stuck just after the Turtles logo (before showing the version of the game)? Running 1.42 by the way, and this is the Pro version.
The only light on the playfield is a red switch light on the left ramp, and the machine only gets back after restarting. It happens probably 5-10% of the times I turn it on.
Since the machine is pretty new (1 month old) I still have warranty if need to replace any parts. Just not sure what. Would like to get an idea if anyone faced this as well before opening a case with stern.
Thanks

Did you mean 1.41 game code?

latest update on stern's website...
12/23/20
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES PRO 1.41.0 GAME CODE

2 months later
#8145 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Anyone still getting Turtle Power MB crashes on latest code? Have had it twice recently, both during co-op games. Hoping that maybe narrows it down a bit.

Happened once so far with the new code, 1 player regular game, during Turtle power MB.

1 week later
#8200 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I had long boots and also multiple crashes on a Pro I had. Sometimes the center of the display would go black.
Somewhere in this thread, a person contacted Stern and was sent a new CPU and that solved it. I called Stern about the same, and as a first course of action then sent me a new SD card. That did the trick. Never had a crash after that.
Presumably the next step was they'd send me a new CPU but it wasn't necessary.

Well, I received a new CPU, SD card and had 1 crash so far on the latest code (1.50). Bug is still there, at least on the PRO. So far about 1 in 100 plays.

Sad when you are having a good game and have to pray the game doesn't take a dump on you...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 16.00
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,999.00
$ 22.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballsteph.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=pinballsteph and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.