(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(571 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkaping.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5578 3 years ago

Has anyone bought the laseriffic topper? If so are you happy with the way it looks? Their pictures of it aren’t great.

I badly want the stern topper, but I can’t justify more than $600 for it since it isn’t even all that interactive.

I reached out to Tilt Topper about a custom topper but they are hard to reach.

I’m a topper guy, my other games have toppers so no topper isn’t really a choice.

#5580 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

That laseriffic topper doesn't look good to me. Still, I'm not playing a grand upgrade to another.

I don’t like the style of turtle. It doesn’t match the art on the pin at all. However it may be what I settle for.

#5583 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

I'm 3D printing a custom topper using a Turtle Zeppelin that I had someone create for me on Fivver. I still haven't set up my TMNT that I received last month since the space it's going to live in is still unfinished. I'll post here as I get closer to setting up my TMNT and actually printing the topper.
[quoted image]

I actually thought the blimp would be an amazing topper. Would you be able to make more than 1?

#5586 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

I will definitely make more if there's interest!

I’m definitely interested!

#5588 3 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

I thought about printing a giant mouser and putting lights in its mouth.

This is also an awesome idea

2 months later
#6323 3 years ago

I’ve owned TMNT pro for a few months now. Initially I loved it, the art, the speed, the ninja pizza MB. The theme is big to me, I grew up with the turtles.

But over the last month I’ve realized I’ve fallen out of love. While I still live many of the things I said before the gameplay is feeling stale. I feel like all I ever shoot is left ramp, right ramp, orbits. The middle ramp feels great but I don’t feel it’s well integrated into the episodes...my wife feels similar. Now I’m contemplating trading it for something else.

For reference I’ve had AIQ LE since the fall. The game keeps me coming back, I’m addicted. The shots feel so good and every mode has me fully engaged.

Do I need to push through and be patient with the game, do I need to change the way I’m playing?

TMNT feels like the girlfriend I always thought I wanted, it’s beautiful... but something ain’t clicking. Is it time to break up?

5 months later
#7264 2 years ago

Has anyone done powder coat in something other than green? I like the green but I am also considering a darker color like a metallic black (city lights) or dark purple to look sort of like a night sky to match the cabinet art… plus those colors really pop with the black stock armor and I don’t want to lose that… but I still want a prettier finish.

#7265 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Just having some fun here. Hair still temporary.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"c0ba32e2037d66ca32b641d7565c66178c30bad8-1630733406-1800"};
//]]>

Background and overlays are just mockups. Trying to think through some of the word layout placements I have to work around.
I'm not really a fan of the TV screen within the screen thing that Stern seemed to think was amazing enough to put on a large number of the animations.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! This is a game changer. Sign me up when you finish!

#7271 2 years ago

I like my games steep but I want it to play correctly. I can’t backhand either ramp… what’s the target grade to be able to back hand at least the right ramp.

#7273 2 years ago

Has anyone done a dark purple metallic powder coat on their pro?

135DD346-63B6-457F-B522-6C3FDE4C6C70 (resized).jpeg135DD346-63B6-457F-B522-6C3FDE4C6C70 (resized).jpeg
#7275 2 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

That looks like it could be great. The Donatello Edition.

Thanks!!! My thought was less Donatello and more that it matches the artwork really well. Lots of purples and pinks. Purple also acts as the night sky kind of.

#7281 2 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Anyone know where to order replacement remolding for TMNt. My backbox t-molding is all sticky. Has been since new. What size and where should i order new t-molding. Love the color. Fine to keep it as is.

T-molding.com

3/4” I believe

#7282 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Keep an eye on that shade of purple though. Don't go too deep and electric. Watch Cary's video:

I’ve seen Cary’s video… that purple he has pictures is far too bright in my opinion. I want a dark purple. Something closer to the night sky on the artwork. I order a few swatches to see if I like it. Part of me thinks I should just go green… it’s safe, but I think a darker color could look better.

#7286 2 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

SO I tried this site and size and it was not right. It was too wide, and the t-molding from them is very rigid. it doesn't bend nearly as well. any other suggestions?

Measure the t molding you have. Stern t-molding typically over hangs a tad.

All t-molding is rigid. Around corners you’ll need to cut the actual stem so that it can turn and or use a heat gun to make the t-molding less rigid. I usually do both.

#7314 2 years ago

Here are the two powder coat colors I’m debating for my pro. Again Green makes sense and I like that it isn’t so subtle… but purple, I feel, matches the art better. In different light the purple has some blue in it also.

Thoughs?

A961E9E7-9820-491E-AF53-E7AFB9A7CA54 (resized).jpegA961E9E7-9820-491E-AF53-E7AFB9A7CA54 (resized).jpeg

23D3C07F-7CF0-4534-84D2-A2B52271DA10 (resized).jpeg23D3C07F-7CF0-4534-84D2-A2B52271DA10 (resized).jpeg
#7328 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Where did you get those samples?
Also; green.

You can order the swatches from prismatic powders. Only have to pay shipping.

3 months later
#8076 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Here is a preview:

Stern… hire Scandell now

#8077 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Introducing my new 3D TMNT flipper toppers (pictured in normal light and normal light with UV). Please PM if interested in purchasing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/127220
[quoted image][quoted image]

I like these, may have to swap mine out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,999.00
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkaping.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=jkaping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.