(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 167 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(572 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240423-005247 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240423-005259 (resized).png
20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider geekedonpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5564 3 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

This is how I ended up mounting my sai. I used a stand off and drill a hole through the sai. Then just tighted a screw down to hold it in place. Then a little piece of double side tape to hold the tip on the pipe mod. Seems to be pretty sturdy. Definitely alot cheaper then then one on ebay.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Can you post the link to the one you ordered?

#5598 3 years ago

I just bought a teenage mutant ninja turtles pro. It gets delivered next week. I am wondering if there is a list of things to check that may be problematic on the machine? I’ll do a lot of the typical protections on it like shooter lane and cliffys where needed. Any areas the playfield needs protection other than the normal stuff? Any problems with any of the mechanical things question?

1 week later
#5661 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

I was messing around with the full set of plastic protectors. Really brought a nice glow.. but almost too much. I dialed it back a little. Pulled the off the turtles near the flippers and both side plastics "lair" and "april". It toned it back some to my liking. With the van turned and robot upgrade it also lessened the glow, but I think in a good way. I included some pics.. before and after. Note that I had the slime protectors and slings done prior and all clear rubbers. Before pic and partial install.
Completed pics...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks awesome. Where can I get these green slime shaped plastics you have?

#5672 3 years ago

I bought a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pro and they delivered it yesterday and dropped it and cracked my cabinet in my driveway. I’m getting a refund and buying another but I’m still super bummed.

#5713 3 years ago

So got my new game home and after two games these were found on my playfield in the back. Wondering where they go?

9C55563E-A210-4F84-8D6A-8163AF93EC4F (resized).jpeg9C55563E-A210-4F84-8D6A-8163AF93EC4F (resized).jpeg
#5715 3 years ago

Any known big bugs that make it lose power?? This is my first NIB.

Wondering if there is a bug in this game that makes the flippers randomly lose power then turn on again? It happens frequently. Doesn’t seem to have much of a pattern, at first I thought it happened more when a ball came down the left sling area but now I don’t think so. I’m going to contact support since it’s NIB and just bought it Saturday and this has happened in every game nearly. I think maybe 2 out 25 games didn’t have it happen. We also had the machine dim lights partially and then just freeze with the screen off.

#5720 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I helped someone with an issue on a Game of thrones where hitting 2+ flippers caused the flipper node board to reset. This made the flippers die and some lights reset as well. In this case it was a failing node board.
Maybe re-seat the connectors on the proper node board under the playfield?

Thanks I also had a weird error one time when I started it and it quickly said that it couldn’t locate three node boards and I didn’t catch which numbers and then the screen went away. I turned it off turned it back on and then that message never came back up. I will try and check all the connectors on all those notes boards. Thanks for the tips.

#5722 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Is it the flippers only - like the game THINKS the ball drained - or does the whole game then turn off and on again?

Seems like some of the lights dim too. It’s strange. I had one game where it happened maybe 8 times and the ball doesn’t always drain, it’s like it’s interrupted in power then it comes back and I continue playing. Also have had during Multiball where the game goes dark, drains and screen goes black. Possibly two different issues maybe?

#5771 3 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Okay, i think it’s your interlock switch in the coin door. It should push in all the way and you should hear a click before the door closes all the way. It might be barely and unclicks when the coin door moves slightly. I added a bumper pad to the coin door where it contacts the switch so it engages sooner.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on my new in box pin, it’s working now. I now know that I was running into both a bug in the code and a problem with the connector in the door. My flippers no longer just temporarily shut off.

Thanks a bunch it’s such a great pin!

#5838 3 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Nothing like spending a Sunday morning putting on some new mods. That burning building really does look great.
[quoted image]

Where is the building mod from?

#5863 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Another piece of the puzzle has arrived. These Dominos boxes are based on the TMNT 1990 movie. There are flyers/coupons I may put on.
These are 1/4 size and the figures are 1/8, but I felt the bigger size looks better overall because you’re standing so far from it.
[quoted image]

I love that! Where did you get the statues and mini pizza boxes? That is awesome.

3 months later
#6722 2 years ago

Really happy with the way this turned out. It was a mix of two different set of toys. Also did a bit of touchup and paint on the models and a 3-D printed belt buckles.

96C0F36F-1DEB-4128-A35E-76C72902F6C0 (resized).jpeg96C0F36F-1DEB-4128-A35E-76C72902F6C0 (resized).jpegC2BD5EC7-5D8E-49DE-B112-C7ABFA3E5E72 (resized).jpegC2BD5EC7-5D8E-49DE-B112-C7ABFA3E5E72 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 22.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 22.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,500 (OBO)
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Mariposa, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider geekedonpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=geekedonpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.