(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,954 posts
  • 822 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 hours ago by Rampmaster
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3566 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240316_051625591 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240316_034508453 (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
20240308_213544 (resized).jpg
20240308_211320 (resized).jpg
20240308_211805 (resized).jpg
20240215_093714 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1EB20A79-521C-4BEB-AAA6-F2E7D64EE9D1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5494 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5492 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drussksu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8935 1 year ago

Getting ready to join the club. Will be trading my black knight for a tmnt. Anything I should know to get ready?

#8939 1 year ago

I’m excited about getting time on the Dwight code and going through it. Right now my tournament strategy has been go for multiballs. But I also want to just play it to progress in the game.

#8945 1 year ago

Nice. I’ve heard about that I will definitely check it out

#8955 1 year ago

Any thoughts of a shaker motor in turtles. I have one and am deciding if I should put it in turtles or zeppelin.

#8994 1 year ago

Got my turtles in the basement. My high score so far is 32 mil with Rafael. Any advantages to picking other turtles to try for a high score??

#9001 1 year ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

These little guys finally arrived! I will be working on designing some 3D printed mounts so they can be installed without ugly cable ties, adhesives or glue. There’s 6 mousers total and a bunch of tiny accessories, broken mouser parts, and rats. I’m probably going to add two to three.
Lemon for scale.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Share the pictures when your finished. Anyone else have favorite mods. Just traded my black knight for turtles on wednesday. Best trade ever. Love this ass kicker. Borg is the best!

1 week later
#9053 1 year ago

I am having a problem with the lair. I’m every time I get to training it releases the ball and bounces to the outlane and drains. Anyone have any tips to fix this?

1 week later
#9103 1 year ago

How many balls are you supposed to get in. Ninja pizza multi ball? My machine only lets me play the three balls stored in the lock next to the van. But I’m watching some people play on YouTube and it looks like they are getting more balls then just the three.

#9108 1 year ago

I figured out the problem. Machine was in competition mode which took out the gummy bear topping.

2 months later
#9339 1 year ago

Damn. Finally made it to final battle and I drained before I could hit the left ramp to get it started.

1 week later
#9429 1 year ago

I think a couple months back I saw someone working on a plastic cover to prevent fly balls on the right ramp. Did anyone end up selling those? My game definitely needs it!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drussksu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=drussksu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.