(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 hours ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(571 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballykiss1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4211 3 years ago

Want to get a Turtles for my next NIB. Are they still shipping with printed playfield art issues? Leaning towards the pro on this one. What do you guys or gals think who own either the pro or the premium?

For me Black Knight premium was a must and my first NIB Stern purchase. Have Monster Bash SE also and I think TMNT would be a great addition. I have other older pins and the wife prefers newer ones.

Played a LE Turtles and thought it was really fun. I am not a big Turtles fan since I was born in 71, but the wife and kids love them. Saw the first movie in college on a bootleg copy on vhs lol. Thanks for any feedback.

#4214 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

I am typically a premium guy and went with TMNT Premium, but this certainly seems to be a title where there is a ton of offerings in pro trim as well. Some may argue that the premiums have more problems with Glider and Van Ball Lock options but I am happy to report I have not had any of those issues.
I was lucky and did not have any issues with playfield quality but I haven't read anything recent to know if that is now a thing of the past.
In either trim the game is super fun and has become my favorite pin out of all titles I have owned thus far.

That’s great to here. Thank you for your reply. Glad to hear you still really like and enjoy it. Fun is what is all about in the end.

#4324 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Well fellas I was able to have a easy fix to my problem with GI issue node board 9. Thanks to pin monk he’s truly a great asset to this community he help me pin point my issue it was a simple fix because of his Guidance .. you rock pin monk

What was the problem?

#4329 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

I was getting a error message GI over-surge on board 9 here’s a pic of what was my issue Incase someone comes across the same problem I had to check every GI to shake out the problem. Not actual picture hope it helps.[quoted image]

Great catch! Nice to have a simple fix to a problem.

#4450 3 years ago

Are pros still available for immediate shipping or are they still in production for next month?

#4453 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I got one in the early run. Talking with one of the distros in regards to other games, they did mention Pro Turtles are supposed to be run again sometime in November at Stern. I think some people who ordered earlier are still waiting for their Pro's. AVIQ's on the line now and they need to run a batch of Pro's for those yet ( I have one of those on order ) and then I believe they will run more TMNT after that.
You could check around and maybe there might be a dealer that has one, otherwise it sounds like if the line doesn't experience interruptions you might be able to get a fresh NIB in the next month or so when they run a new batch of games.

That’s what I figured. Thank you so much for reply.

1 week later
#4738 3 years ago
Quoted from GoldenOreos:

well after seeing this vinyl a few of you have done, i bought some to try out. looks good and is surprisingly not to complicated to do.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Purple looks great!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Oakhurst, CA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,999.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballykiss1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=ballykiss1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.