(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,057 posts
  • 829 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by arcadem
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 167 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(572 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240423-005247 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240423-005259 (resized).png
20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nstone4425.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6646 2 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Premium over Pro ... worth the 1800 more, what say you?

I have a premium and love it. I use the diverter a lot. You can get a solid deal on used premiums, but if you can spring for a used LE that's what I would do.

1 year later
#10384 1 year ago

Find a pro for 5800-6k with mods and never look back. I bought a premium a couple years enjoyed it but moved it along after 8 months. My buddy picked a premium couple months ago fun yes. A pro locally popped up for 5800 with couple mods. I don't miss one thing about the premium. I actually prefer the pro stoppage plate on the wire forms vs premium. I turned the van to face me and don't miss the balls coming out of the premium at all. You can easily save 1500-2k going pro and it's every bit as good as premium and to many better. Just my two cents.

Now where's another code update lol jk

#10393 1 year ago
Quoted from fstfish66:

me again,,, ok reading all this preminum bashing,,,,,say it isnt so please ???? have one commming saturday,,,,just learned it has insider connect,,,,should i not set it up and do any codes manually ??? my first stern,,,,can code up dates be done manually with a USB drive like on my houdini ???i thouhgt due to the ( price/deal ) im getting i thought this game might of been older sittign around,,,appears its not as old stock as i thought,,, i have no interest in keeping track of any games on the internet,,, i still work full time 12 hour shifts wont get played a ton tilll i retire,,,,,,,so any real advantage to setting up the insider connect ?????? any info woudl be helpfull,,,,,,thansk in advance

You're solid!!! Premium isn't bad at all. Hopefully you got a solid deal is all.

#10418 1 year ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

TMNT pro shaker motor?
Does anyone have a TMNT pro with a shaker? does it do anything? I just put one in my TMNT and I don't think it works
I though I felt a "bump" on certain shots and during pizza multiball it felt like the shaker was trying to spin then decided not to.
besides that I don't feel anything at all
I'm thinking I"ve got a bad shaker but just wanted to see if anyone else has a pro with shaker installed.

I have one in mine and yeah you definitely know it's there when it goes off.

#10438 1 year ago

K well after owning a premium in the past and selling. I'm finally back as a pro owner and just finished powder coating (Illusion green apple), some Mezel mods, and Pinwoofer DIY kit with Pyle speakers accompanied with BOOM BOOM sub.

All I have left to do I light up Krang and I'm all done. I know Elwin is called the Goat but I've owned all his pins and none of them have lasted. I think Borg is truly one of the best if not the best designers out there.

PXL_20230208_235333416 (resized).jpgPXL_20230208_235333416 (resized).jpgPXL_20230209_170116557~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20230209_170116557~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20230209_211912319 (resized).jpgPXL_20230209_211912319 (resized).jpgPXL_20230210_021040852 (resized).jpgPXL_20230210_021040852 (resized).jpg
#10445 1 year ago
Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

How’s the amp sound on this pin?

O it's amazing!!! Crisp and clear. I'm a massive audio lover. I do audio equipment upgrades on all my pins. The pinwoofer DIY kit is the way to go. Install takes minutes, add some 40-50 dollar speakers and an external volume control Boom!!!

#10458 1 year ago
Quoted from dboeren:

Feeling very frustrated here. I just got in my Turtle Glider mod for my TMNT Pro. Went to install it, there's just that one screw to take out where the diverter would go, and the dang screw is stripping - I can't get it out.

Are you stopping the rod from underneath it from spinning? If so use a super tiny wrench or plies to stop it from spinning.

If so use a little WD-40 and try to get it between the head and the rod (put rags down) .

#10461 1 year ago
Quoted from dboeren:

Yeah, I have some needle-nose pliers to hold the rod - that's what the instructions recommended. After I get off work tonight I'll try the WD-40, maybe spray it on a q-tip and use that to apply it and lay down some protection as you said.
I saw some stripped screw extractors on Amazon, if I don't get it off tonight I'll order one of those.

Post some pictures.

#10465 1 year ago
Quoted from fstfish66:

question,,,,any one have any experience using voo doo glass or what any other brand of non glare glass ??? TMNT PREMINUM the glider is hard to see due to glare thanks

I have Stern Hd glass and Invisglass and not to get into some massive debate they're both good. I think the invisglass is a titch better. I have friends that have Vodoo glass and swear its best out of all them but I haven't actually used it.

#10474 1 year ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Has anyone put in a set of the precision flipper kits in their game? If so.... notice any difference? Which color did you go with (pics please). Thanks!
Also what is the true best servo replacement for the glider? I tried to reverse the HS-645MG Servo and must have failed as it just jerks back and forth on its own. Servo.city said they don't reverse them for folks anymore.
Thanks!

I have precision flippers on most my games just not TMNT yet. Here's what I can tell you. The solid ones will be absolutely night and day difference and the ball will have a ton of power coming off the bat. I have his Halos in most of mine. I love the way they look. They add more power for sure but not as much as his solid ones. Will it make the ramp shots more consistent making it up, absolutely! The good thing is with TMNT is if you find they're too powerful you can adjust the flippers strength through the settings.

Precision has great customer service and he's pretty responsive.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 16.00
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Oakhurst, CA
$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,999.00
$ 22.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nstone4425.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=Nstone4425 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.