(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,163 posts
  • 832 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Eskaybee
  • Topic is favorited by 337 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 169 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(574 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1432 (resized).jpeg
4CF5E642-0997-47EE-964A-1E014AFB473B (resized).jpeg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6812 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6810 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6803 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3920 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3743 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240427_012808044.MP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240423-005247 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240423-005259 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Legenbad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9824 1 year ago

Just got a call from my distributor and my TMNT Premium is finally being shipped next week! Super excited. Pulled the trigger before the last call deadline.

2 weeks later
#9973 1 year ago

Lately I’ve been having an issue where I’m getting credit for hitting the right ramp when my ball is automatically plunged due to a ball save. It even causes turtle power multiball to trigger if it’s lit, but again it only occurs if a ball gets plunged after ball start. Any ideas on what I need to do to fix this?

#9984 1 year ago

I’m not sure if this is a software issue or what, but I’ve been noticing that I’ve been getting credit with hitting the right ramp when an episode starts after the ball is plunged to start the mode. It didn’t used to do this, but now it’s doing it sporadically. Is there something that’s broken on my machine? Anyone else experiencing this? This is on my premium.

#9998 1 year ago
Quoted from vgatchaman:

Out of curiousity, what color is the action button suppose to light up as? I have a TMNT pro and it seems to only either light up blue or white. I've seen some pics of other machines where the button lights up green. You'd figure it would light up as the color of the turtle you're playing as.

If you scroll through the menu during a game by holding both flippers, it will tell you what the action button colors mean. My premium cycles between white, purple, and red. Red is triggered during pizza challenge, purple is lit to change the position of the glider and denote when the glider value can be built, and white is for ball launch.

1 month later
#10157 1 year ago
Quoted from jdebottis:

Has anyone had issues with the lair time lock in ninja pizza multiball keeping the ball locked too long since maybe 1.53? A previous code update fixed this issue, but I feel like it’s back since recent updates.
Also, anyone ever have any problems with ball 2 not locking in the pizza parlor with a premium? Sometimes it happens with ball 3, but pretty rarely.
If these issues have already been addressed I apologize. There’s a lot to read through here.

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? My premium just started doing this. Sometimes it will randomly start ninja pizza multiball without a shot going into the parlor. Anyone have any ideas on what to check?

#10182 1 year ago
Quoted from Legenbad:

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? My premium just started doing this. Sometimes it will randomly start ninja pizza multiball without a shot going into the parlor. Anyone have any ideas on what to check?

Rebumping this post back to see if anyone can help. Anyone know of a fix for pizza parlor multiball randomly triggering? Sometimes the second ball doesn’t get registered for ball lock and then it goes into ball find and can trigger the multiball.

#10185 1 year ago
Quoted from sarty51:

Have you tried cleaning the optos up near the pizza parlor area? Maybe try resetting cables in that area as well as checking the ball trough area as well. Clean and reset cables. What software rev are you running?

sarty51 I will try these things. I'm running the most recent version (1.54). Thanks for the reply!

#10196 1 year ago
Quoted from sarty51:

No problem. Let us know how it works out.

Unplugging the opto harness and plugging it back in seemed to resolve this for me. Can you shed some light on your reasoning behind doing this? Just trying to learn!

#10205 1 year ago
Quoted from sarty51:

Sometimes things get knocked around and loosen up. I’ve seen a few of my strange issues on various machines resolved by resetting the cables at the trough area. If the issue persists may not be a bad idea to pull the opto board and reflow the solder joints on the pcb connectors.
Also, if you use a shaker in your machine. Not a bad idea to lift the table up every once in a while to check cable connections and make sure everything is secure.

sarty51 thanks a lot for your help with this. I would have never guessed to lift up the playfield and reset the opto harness. I’m guessing that drop from the plunge and the right ramp lands with enough force that it can push it loose after a while. Thrilled it was a simple fix and will be the first thing I try if I experience similar behavior with other parts.

For the record, I just now realized that your review for TMNT was the one that helped me decide between a few machines when I was making my purchase.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,999.00
$ 52.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 90.00
Cabinet - Other
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Syosset, NY
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

6,790 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 290.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Legenbad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=Legenbad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.