(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrandonLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8372 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I got to put some major time on tmnt n Deadpool this weekend in gatlinburgh Tennessee both are great now I’ve got to decide which one to get. Grandkids said turtles papa decisions decisions lol

Well...you're posting this in this thread now aren't ya Seems your mind is made up! Go for it, Partner. Besides...look at the second-hand pricing on TMNT vs DP. The delta is absurd. I don't know why TMNT seems to get so much hate as it's truly fun and possibly the best current Stern artwork around. Solid game for pricing that has seemingly not wandered.

1 week later
#8401 2 years ago

If you take into consideration the license, the artwork, the heritage, and the amount of time put into making this game 'perfect' by Stern, it's definitely a keeper. This game is really well thought out and SOLID. Gameplay (if you understand the ruleset) is cohesive yet open for interpretation and will last a lifetime. It fits the gamut of players' intrigue as it's freaking TMNT. The gameplay is better than GB (IMO) and will be a grail pin for some in the years to come.

3 weeks later
#8593 2 years ago
Quoted from System-J:I keep forgetting to post my future contribution to TMNT. I found I kept wanting a reference to the pizza toppings so I decided to make custom score cards. I'm pretty happy with them and have use the 'pizza menu' quite a few times. They still need a few tweaks but I'll post the images when they're done.
Making the 'Pizza menu ' made me jealous of you prem/le owners for the mushroom toppings. I wish Dwight could've added it to the pros somehow. I know the limitations of the pro lair but maybe a timed lock up at the pizza parlor? Meh, a guy can dream can't he?

These look great! Can't wait.

#8622 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

Personally I think April is the only weak point on the screen!

I'd still bag'r.

1 month later
#8798 1 year ago
Quoted from mikespins:

I have this kit on my tmnt with this sub and it's great https://amzn.to/3w9E4aJ
I also have the same combo on my Metallica.

Look on FB mktplace or CL or OU and don't pay more than 60$ and you end up with this. They are CHEAP secondhand.

66812788851__5B7D9A20-FB69-4D82-A660-73C42084F388 (resized).JPG66812788851__5B7D9A20-FB69-4D82-A660-73C42084F388 (resized).JPG
#8800 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Being cheap, I just bought a mixer for the row of 6 pins, then drive two subs via the mixer.[quoted image]

Hey man...gotta be cheap with prices of NIB (and second-hand pins!) nowadays. I heard there's a focused pin-gadget that aggregates all pins into one unit for a single sub. Can't remember the item as its been a while and also I'm drunk.

#8806 1 year ago
Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

I had a play with the settings and it didn't make much difference from memory. I would have to check what they are set to now.
If you had time to share your settings, it would be much appreciated

Yep there must be something amiss with your settings. Just the dang intro music shakes the house with my 10+ year old active JBL cheapo sub. Only using homemade alligator clips from cab sub out the back mesh to the sub inputs with tinned ends. The only cab that doesn't (to me) work great with a sub seems to be Mandalorian. it does work, but it's not great.

4 weeks later
#8991 1 year ago
Quoted from System-J:

Yeah, I bet. I guess I should've mentioned I have a pro.
Fixed:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I'd say about 50 steps to get to this. And this is without actually taking most of the plastics off, just shifting the 2 around it.
Still have some other things to do, I'll get back with a review of how if the parlor shoots better. I'm also cleaning and waxing so I'll give a review after I can actually see the ball fly around instead of just a blur.

Well...fuck. Now I have to go look at mine. I caught this EXACT flow-stopper-ball-knicker on another game just recently too! Ugh.

3 months later
#9420 1 year ago
Quoted from System-J:

Yeah, it's pretty fast too, that's why I made this:
[quoted image]
Really helps with strategizing the toppings when you're getting use to it as well. 11 toppings is a lot to memorize.

I've never had this problem but I think I've read about it way back in this forum somewhere. I'd re-seat all of the connectors including the ethernet cables, then also unlock and re-lock the sd card (I've had mine pop out part way before myself but it wouldn't boot properly). If not that, try a new (quality) SD card and burn the rom fresh.
Good luck, I bet it's just a connection.

Necessary! Thanks, brother.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,999.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrandonLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=BrandonLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.