(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5969 (resized).jpeg
turtles (resized).jpg
IMG_3566 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240316_051625591 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240316_034508453 (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
20240308_213544 (resized).jpg
20240308_211320 (resized).jpg
20240308_211805 (resized).jpg
20240215_093714 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1EB20A79-521C-4BEB-AAA6-F2E7D64EE9D1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 240.
#4851 3 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Has anyone bought the Stern topper for $1000?
If You did are You happy with it???
Thanks!

I’ve seen a few post pics in this thread and maybe a couple others, there’s definitely been some buyers just doesn’t seem a lot like usual.

#4852 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’ve seen a few post pics in this thread and maybe a couple others, there’s definitely been some buyers just doesn’t seem a lot like usual.

Decided to spend more money cuz I'm bored!

Melissa at Cointaker just shipped TMNT topper along with my JP Shooter rod.

She told Me a lot of people ordering topper. She's a straight shooter so I don't doubt what She told Me.

Thanks for the responses!!!

#4853 3 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Does anyone with a Pro have issues with bounce outs at the pizza parlor (center captive ball where you start episodes)?
If I have a ball or two locked, anything but a very soft shot will immediately bounce out. No issues if there’s no ball locked, so I’m sure it’s a “Newton’s Cradle” effect. My Star Wars Pro had a similar issue on the Hoth shot at times.
Before I tear the top side of the game apart, has anyone managed to fix this issue? Or does anyone even HAVE this issue?
Apologies if this has been discussed... I’ve been blazing through this thread, but it’s pretty big!

Are you up to date on code? Not saying that it will fix it but I did have that problem and it just went away on its own after one of the code updates.

#4854 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Never had this happen. Pitch? Mine is 6.5 level side to side.

I had it at 7 degrees, but lowered it to 6.5 and it still seems to bounce out. Slow shots are OK, but clean, direct shots from the right flipper bounce out. I could lower the flipper strength to compensate, but then I'd have left ramp issues.

Quoted from Chalkey:

Are you up to date on code? Not saying that it will fix it but I did have that problem and it just went away on its own after one of the code updates.

Yup! 1.23.

Star Wars had on-again-off-again issues with bounce outs with code updates, but that was due to the extra post they put in to stop bounce outs and its timing being tweaked verserion-to-version.

Thanks for the tips, guys. I hope I don't have to stuff something into the u-turn to slow the balls down, but I don't see much other option. I'm surprised I seem to be the only one with this issue!

#4855 3 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Has anyone bought the Stern topper for $1000?
If You did are You happy with it???
Thanks!

Yes. Love it!

#4856 3 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I just put some new Titans on the front half of my machine but didn’t want to tackle the back yet. Did you have to take out the ramps to get the all the rubbers in the back?

Thankfully not. I did have to disassemble some parts (April target area, lair target area, etc) but I wasn’t taking apart ramps. I left some of the black rubbers near the top because they weren’t really noticeable and don’t think it came in the kit I bought. If you’re a fan of the green you can buy the kit from Titan. Someone posted a kit and I bought it. Pretty happy with the look.

#4857 3 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

I had it at 7 degrees, but lowered it to 6.5 and it still seems to bounce out. Slow shots are OK, but clean, direct shots from the right flipper bounce out. I could lower the flipper strength to compensate, but then I'd have left ramp issues.

Yup! 1.23.
Star Wars had on-again-off-again issues with bounce outs with code updates, but that was due to the extra post they put in to stop bounce outs and its timing being tweaked verserion-to-version.
Thanks for the tips, guys. I hope I don't have to stuff something into the u-turn to slow the balls down, but I don't see much other option. I'm surprised I seem to be the only one with this issue!

Pizza disc level? Are you getting airballs from your stand ups? Sorry stumped at what’s happening for you.

#4858 3 years ago

Is it worth fitting a shaker motor to this game? Does it add anything to the experience? Cheers.

#4859 3 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

Is it worth fitting a shaker motor to this game? Does it add anything to the experience? Cheers.

i like the shaker how it is integrated. like Ninja pizza multiball and 123 foot.
But a lot of have said they don't like the integration in ninja pizza ball. When the balls are caputred by the magnet the shaker will beginn to pulse with an increasing frequency into let's say total shake frency. It is shaking the machine a lot. If you like normal shakes that are only adding a little shake to the gameplay then i don't think a shaker would add for you. If you like the whole machine vibrating with a good shake then yes you should add a shaker.

#4860 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballVoice:

For the TMNT Pro: There’s some nice hidden details on the front of the TMNT Van. So here it is repositioned! It’s a perfect fit, and reveals more terrific art by Zombie Yeti.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is a cool idea - was it hard to do?

#4861 3 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

Yes but set it to minimum. Also it feels like 1.23 code took just a touch off the beginning of pizza mball that i dont mind it anymore.

#4862 3 years ago

Finally got my replacement glider from Stern installed. Glider now working as designed and am able to fully enjoy some Turtles.

#4863 3 years ago
Quoted from JackOfPots:

Finally got my replacement glider from Stern installed. Glider now working as designed and am able to fully enjoy some Turtles.

How long was your wait?

#4864 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Pizza disc level? Are you getting airballs from your stand ups? Sorry stumped at what’s happening for you.

Ah! I noticed the disc was very slightly not level, but didn’t have any other issues from it so I’ve left it alone thus far. It makes sense the disc could be causing issues. I’ll check it out.

Thanks for the suggestion!

#4865 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Yes but set it to minimum. Also it feels like 1.23 code took just a touch off the beginning of pizza mball that i dont mind it anymore.

Never had a shaker, so there is a menu to set the strength right? And to deactivate it completely as well?

#4866 3 years ago
Quoted from bazou:

Never had a shaker, so there is a menu to set the strength right? And to deactivate it completely as well?

It doesn't change the strength it adjusts the frequency of the shakes. I think there is maximal, moderate, minimal and off .

#4867 3 years ago
Quoted from bazou:

Yes there is settings in the menu. I put shakers in every pin i own. I would compare a shaker to video game controllers that vibrate adding to the experience. I usually just set them to moderate but TMNT minimum seems best.

#4868 3 years ago

Ok.. so I think I'm done modeling my pro. Maybe a piece of mylar or two. Here's the list of mods and pics for anyone who is considering.. i do have the sewer pipe mod on order, but not doing the flaming building. It just seemed like it took over the playfield and hid the ramps too much. Looks super cool though..

Glider
Technodrome
Plastic protectors
Speaker lights
Mutegen container
Clear rubbers install/color flipper bands
Turtle selector
Ramp illumination
Trough illumination
Custom cards
Moved turtle van

20201117_135909 (resized).jpg20201117_135909 (resized).jpg20201117_135927 (resized).jpg20201117_135927 (resized).jpg20201117_140043 (resized).jpg20201117_140043 (resized).jpg20201117_140120 (resized).jpg20201117_140120 (resized).jpg
#4869 3 years ago

And yes.. thats baby groot.. his pinball game is right beside TMNT.. still adding mods to that one. Trough lights and ramps illumination on order. Don't plan anything else for it.

20201112_212315 (resized).jpg20201112_212315 (resized).jpg
#4870 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Agree the shaker is great and integrated well. I was one of those who felt (and continues to feel) that the Ninja Pizza shaker is out of control and hoping it will either be toned down in next code or easy to disable with moderate use shaker setting. Code 1.23 vs prior code did not list any shaker changes that I saw, and I personally still find it too much so have completely shut off my shaker hoping for a code fix.

#4871 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

And yes.. thats baby groot.. his pinball game is right beside TMNT.. still adding mods to that one. Trough lights and ramps illumination on order. Don't plan anything else for it.
[quoted image]

I added the Ronan's Hammer from Mezel Mods and also bought official Stern Groot arms from distributor (although available on Marco website). After 2 years enjoying GOTG is really spiced up the game and we love it again!

#4872 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Ok.. so I think I'm done modeling my pro. Maybe a piece of mylar or two. Here's the list of mods and pics for anyone who is considering.. i do have the sewer pipe mod on order, but not doing the flaming building. It just seemed like it took over the playfield and hid the ramps too much. Looks super cool though..
Glider
Technodrome
Plastic protectors
Speaker lights
Mutegen container
Turtle selector
Ramp illumination
Trough illumination
Custom cards
Moved turtle van[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those are some awesome mods! The turned Van is definitely growing on me.

#4873 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

The turned Van is definitely growing on me.

Definitely looks nice. I think I'll have to do that myself.

#4874 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Agree the shaker is great and integrated well. I was one of those who felt (and continues to feel) that the Ninja Pizza shaker is out of control and hoping it will either be toned down in next code or easy to disable with moderate use shaker setting. Code 1.23 vs prior code did not list any shaker changes that I saw, and I personally still find it too much so have completely shut off my shaker hoping for a code fix.

I originally thought NPMB shaker was too much, but now like it with code update 1.23 and it does seem the edge has been taken off from prior release.

#4875 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Definitely looks nice. I think I'll have to do that myself.

I agree. It is kind of crammed sideways in the Pro. I imagine they put it sideways because the prem/LE version need it that way for the multiball. Does anyone have more detail on what it takes to turn it?

#4876 3 years ago
Quoted from FNwoz:

I agree. It is kind of crammed sideways in the Pro. I imagine they put it sideways because the prem/LE version need it that way for the multiball. Does anyone have more detail on what it takes to turn it?

I had to plan it out a bit because I was putting in the technodrome while moving it. You don't have to take the van out to get the technodrome in but makes it easier. As for turning the van... its held to the plastic with two screws. The plastic is held on with 4 or 5 screws if I remember correctly. To get the the last screw u need to take off a small plastic above it (2 screws). Only one is kinda tough to get to, but doesn't require removal of any ramps. After I took the van and plastic out I realized I couldn't use the original holes. I set the plastic back in, put a couple screws on to hold it and positioned the van. I took pictures of the van to recreate the position after I pulled it. I marked the bottom of the plastic and drilled it. I only put one screw in the back post of the van. Holds it fine. Took about an hour to complete both installs. The technodrome required opening up the post holes with a dremel to get it to slide in and all the way down.

#4877 3 years ago

How long was your wait?

I lost count. 2 months or better at least. Was on intergalactic back order I was told. Showed up with no notice in a generic box.

#4878 3 years ago

Those are some awesome mods! The turned Van is definitely growing on me.

Thanks! Yeah everyone who plays it loves it. Tried not to over do the mods. Tried to keep it tasteful and fun. My older son, in his late 20s likes the theme but told me the real reason he enjoys it is the coop, 2v2, and other modes. Seems to be the draw to the game. That and its a lot of fun. I really hope stern revisits that for existing and new pins in the future.

#4879 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Thanks! Yeah everyone who plays it loves it. Tried not to over do the mods. Tried to keep it tasteful and fun.

As a general rule, not a fan of mods. However, yours look great and that's exactly how I would classify it, tasteful and not over the top. Well done!

If it wasn't one of my top themes I would have saved some money and gone for a pro for sure as I don't think it loses much.

#4880 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Glider
Technodrome
Plastic protectors
Speaker lights
Mutegen container
Turtle selector
Ramp illumination
Trough illumination
Custom cards
Moved turtle van[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If you can still buy the discounted mutagen container from mezel it looks great on the left flasher. Their training signs look fantastic and take the glare out of the flashers. Also are you able to source a neca krang? Check with @lermods. I also really like the stern artblades but your mirror blades look good as well.

I might turn the van great idea!

73D24602-0A47-4232-9C04-A57ABE28610E (resized).jpeg73D24602-0A47-4232-9C04-A57ABE28610E (resized).jpeg
#4881 3 years ago
Quoted from kell:

As a general rule, not a fan of mods. However, yours look great and that's exactly how I would classify it, tasteful and not over the top. Well done!
If it was one of my top themes I would have gone for a pro for sure on this one.

Thanks.. honestly I never even considered tmnt when it came out, but we wanted something new to add that seemed like fun. Theme i appreciate but not in love with. The price was right. The gameplay sold me on it. Hopefully you've had a chance to play it. We like it so much, its the first time I considered upgrading to the premium. But the pro is so good, I just can't justify it. Especially now that I put the work into this one.

#4882 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

If you can still buy the discounted mutagen container from mezel it looks great on the left flasher. Their training signs look fantastic and take the glare out of the flashers. Also are you able to source a neca krang? Check with lermods. I also really like the stern artblades but your mirror blades look good as well.
I might turn the van great idea!
[quoted image]

Yours looks great too. I thought about the training signs. I opted for the mirror blades.. I like how it opens it up. But the art blades look great too. I planned to go with one container and couldn't decide which side to put it on. Really like the van turned on the pro. Looks less like a toy car now. Has some cool detail..

#4883 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Ok ... creo que he terminado de modelar a mi profesional. Quizás un trozo de mylar o dos. Aquí está la lista de mods y fotos para cualquiera que esté considerando ... tengo el mod de tubería de alcantarillado en orden, pero no el edificio en llamas. Parecía que se apoderaba del campo de juego y ocultaba demasiado las rampas. Aunque se ve super guay ...
Glider
Technodrome
Protectores de plástico
Luces de
altavoz Contenedor Mutegen Instalación de
gomas transparentes / bandas de flipper de color
Selector de tortuga
Iluminación de rampa Iluminación de
comedero
Tarjetas personalizadas
Furgoneta tortuga movida[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You can put where buy this mod? thx

#4884 3 years ago
Quoted from fhk:

You can put where buy this mod? thx

Start with mezelmods...

#4885 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Comienza con mezelmods ...

in Europe please!

#4886 3 years ago

Well my ramp opto alignment didn't really help much after all. I still have lots of middle ramp shots not count if the ball is going too fast. Anyone have a verified fix?

#4887 3 years ago
Quoted from fhk:

in Europe please!

you can get mezelmods in europe, some sell them, i know of pu-parts in germany:
https://pu-parts.com/mezelmods

they have not everything, and sometimes it takes some time that it will show up in their shop.

#4888 3 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

puedes conseguir mezelmods en europa, algunos los venden, conozco pu-parts en alemania:
https://pu-parts.com/mezelmods
no lo tienen todo y, a veces, lleva algún tiempo que aparezca en su tienda.

Gracias!! Thanks!

#4889 3 years ago

Has anyone received anything from Stern in regards to their grainy playfield? My distributor told me two months ago that they spoke with Stern, and Stern agreed that I would get a new (unpopulated, obviously) playfield sent to me. I took that news from my distributor as a grain of salt and put it in the back of my head. Just realized today that it's been over two months and didn't hear anything from Stern or my distributor.

Curious if anyone else has any other experience or success with this?

My game plays fine, and this is 100% strictly a principle matter.

#4890 3 years ago

Ok where did you get that baby groot ? We also have turtles and guardians in our house. Been looking for a larger baby groot for a minute. Looks great!

Quoted from smokinhos:

[quoted image]

08DD0C0D-143E-43C5-8F3D-CE63C481C76A (resized).jpeg08DD0C0D-143E-43C5-8F3D-CE63C481C76A (resized).jpeg

#4891 3 years ago

So I think I've found one near by(2 hour drive). It's a Pro even tho I was leaning towards a Premium or LE. But is super modded out. For $6K

I'm so excited that I may finally get this game.

#4892 3 years ago

So I think I've found one near by(2 hour drive). It's a Pro even tho I was leaning towards a Premium or LE. But is super modded out. For $6K
I'm so excited that I may finally get this game.

How modded out? That seems high for a pro.

#4893 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

How modded out? That seems high for a pro.

Upgraded Speakers
Art Blades
Shaker Motor
Krang Toy Mod
Mutagen Tank
Mini Turtle Van on Right Ramp
Technodrome MezelMod
Glider Stopper Mod
Pizza Flippers
Mikey Head Shooter Rod
Flasher Turtle Shells

I may be missing some. He said he has put on just about every mod he thought looked good.

#4894 3 years ago
Quoted from rcb5588:

Has anyone received anything from Stern in regards to their grainy playfield? My distributor told me two months ago that they spoke with Stern, and Stern agreed that I would get a new (unpopulated, obviously) playfield sent to me. I took that news from my distributor as a grain of salt and put it in the back of my head. Just realized today that it's been over two months and didn't hear anything from Stern or my distributor.
Curious if anyone else has any other experience or success with this?
My game plays fine, and this is 100% strictly a principle matter.

You’ll hear nothing. It will just show up one day.

#4895 3 years ago
Quoted from cldgin2:

Ok where did you get that baby groot ? We also have turtles and guardians in our house. Been looking for a larger baby groot for a minute. Looks great!

[quoted image]

Lol.. nice room. Looks sweet. Baby groot came from fun.com but I think you can buy him elsewhere. Not cheap but got it on sale last Xmas and gets lots of comments. Must have for GOTG owners. I think it was listed as "Neca baby groot"... I think he's 30 inches tall..

#4896 3 years ago

Upgraded Speakers
Art Blades
Shaker Motor
Krang Toy Mod
Mutagen Tank
Technodrome MezelMod
Glider Stopper Mod
Pizza Flippers
Mikey Head Shooter Rod
Flasher Turtle Shells
I may be missing some. He said he has put on just about every mod he thought looked good.

The question is if you want or like those mods. Personally I love my pro and would highly recommend it. A pro new is pretty close to that price so it seems like a good deal if you like the mods. If you are going to remove a bunch of them then not so much.

#4897 3 years ago

My Cowabunga flasher is stuck on, anyone else run into this issue? Are the spike led flash lamp boards prone to these types of failures or is this more likely a bum node board?

#4898 3 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

My Cowabunga flasher is stuck on, anyone else run into this issue? Are the spike led flash lamp boards prone to these types of failures or is this more likely a bum node board?

A few people had this problem - it was mentioned here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/27#post-5760311

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/28#post-5763748

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/63#post-5826168

I'd PM them first to see what it was in their case first. I think it's likely the node board 8b that the flasher is on, but one of them probably has the answer by now.

If you want to go to the trouble of swapping your Node 8 and Node 9 boards you can determine whether your node 8 is the problem (it's what powers the Cowabunga flasher). Swap the boards and change the dip switches (page 9 of the PDF for the Prem/LE) so the boards now know they're the opposite board. If your problem goes away, your node 8 is likely the issue and you can contact Borygard about getting it repaired.

#4899 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

A few people had this problem - it was mentioned here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/27#post-5760311
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/28#post-5763748
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/63#post-5826168
I'd PM them first to see what it was in their case first. I think it's likely the node board 8b that the flasher is on, but one of them probably has the answer by now.
If you want to go to the trouble of swapping your Node 8 and Node 9 boards you can determine whether your node 8 is the problem (it's what powers the Cowabunga flasher). Swap the boards and change the dip switches (page 9 of the PDF for the Prem/LE) so the boards now know they're the opposite board. If your problem goes away, your node 8 is likely the issue and you can contact borygard about getting it repaired.

Super helpful, thanks. I just ordered an extra node board as a backup so I’ll swap that in when it arrives to test. Was going to order some extra flasher lamps but can’t seem to find them anywhere online. Contacted Stern to see if I can get one via them. :/

#4900 3 years ago

Upgraded Speakers
Art Blades
Shaker Motor
Krang Toy Mod
Mutagen Tank
Technodrome MezelMod
Glider Stopper Mod
Pizza Flippers
Mikey Head Shooter Rod
Flasher Turtle Shells

Depending on how good a deal you can get on a pro.. ive seen them range from routed (w/ Shaker and Krang) to 6200 nib i think. Most used seem to sell between 5200-5500 from what I've seen. So you are pretty close to buying a used machine and paying for all the mods. Shaker, side blades, technodrome, and glider will add up plus all the other mods. As the previous post stated, if you like the mods then its pretty much done for u. It sounds loaded.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 39.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 300.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
System-J
Other
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bay Shore, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 240.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/98?hl=cldgin2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.