(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(571 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 241.
#4551 3 years ago

Has anyone thought about adding the small TV with screen mod from TSPP/TZ and putting it on their TMNT with Turtles clips instead?..

#4552 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

My new glider showed up today. Putting it in a box.....

You don't have to return the defective one? I'm still waiting on my replacement. It would be nice to have one as a backup.

#4553 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

You don't have to return the defective one? I'm still waiting on my replacement. It would be nice to have one as a backup.

Doesn’t look like it. Not sure why they send the whole thing when it’s a servo swap but it’s cool

#4554 3 years ago

Got a call saying toppers came in. They’re $1,000? I thought they were supposed to be $599.99

#4555 3 years ago

Xaqery AMAZING job on the code update!!

Love the added mode for reaching Level 3. That helps incentivize it A LOT. It's also a really fun mode!

I also share the sentiment of loving the Battle Again rolling over from ball to ball. That has big implications for getting April hurry ups and just makes the reward more relevant!

I think you've managed to really even out the Turtles more, because you basically did something for every turtle but Raphael (which is good!). Multiball being worth more and the Foot score starting and incrementing higher makes Donatello better. The Neutrino Pizza Party makes Leo better, and the Battle again change makes Mikey better.

It seems like a small update, but I'm just having a blast with it!

#4556 3 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

Got a call saying toppers came in. They’re $1,000? I thought they were supposed to be $599.99

don’t see anything online to support that. Is that from a distributor? Seems a bit far fetched.

#4557 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

don’t see anything online to support that. Is that from a distributor? Seems a bit far fetched.

Yes it is.

edit: Got a call back stating it was an error. It's $599.99

#4558 3 years ago

For anyone that is still running V1 21 due to the ball search issue. We updated to V1.23 last night and I am fairly sure the latest code resolves the issue. Our LE has been working great. No lost balls or ball searches

Game rocks!

#4559 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

Doesn’t look like it. Not sure why they send the whole thing when it’s a servo swap but it’s cool

There should be a return label in the box or maybe with the packing slip. Generally, they do want the parts back. I'm waiting for a new crypt for my EHOH and I have to send the old one back.

Rob

#4560 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

There should be a return label in the box or maybe with the packing slip. Generally, they do want the parts back. I'm waiting for a new crypt for my EHOH and I have to send the old one back.
Rob

You are correct they sent a RMA, Will confirm if its an updated servo or same chinese junk when i get it in my hands tomorrow

#4561 3 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

Yes it is.
edit: Got a call back stating it was an error. It's $599.99

Awesome, still outrageous though lol. Still want one. On a couple of waiting list so we will see. I did hear that it didnt add any modes to the game, just interacts.

#4562 3 years ago

Has anyone ever ran into an issue where the auto launcher will not launch the ball? I was in turtle power multiball and my game kicked 2 balls into the shooter lane...which it does A LOT but that’s a whole other gripe...so, there’s two balls in the shooter lane and the auto launcher will not fire them. The shooter lane switch does work because I soft plunged the balls and got the sound effect of the balls leaving the switch. I had to full plunge both balls out of the shooter lane. I let them drain, the game kicked a single ball into the shooter lane and it auto launched. The game played fine after this.

#4563 3 years ago

We have the opposite issue, where sometimes during multiball, the auto plunge goes off when there is no ball.

#4564 3 years ago

What is the TV showing in the lair? Is it clips from Elvira3? Sorry if this has been answered before.

#4565 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Has anyone ever ran into an issue where the auto launcher will not launch the ball? I was in turtle power multiball and my game kicked 2 balls into the shooter lane...which it does A LOT but that’s a whole other gripe...so, there’s two balls in the shooter lane and the auto launcher will not fire them. The shooter lane switch does work because I soft plunged the balls and got the sound effect of the balls leaving the switch. I had to full plunge both balls out of the shooter lane. I let them drain, the game kicked a single ball into the shooter lane and it auto launched. The game played fine after this.

I've had the same thing happen twice now. I'm thinking I drained two balls quickly during the ball save timer and its not waiting for the first ball to launch. Seems like a bug or tweak needed.

#4566 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

What is the TV showing in the lair? Is it clips from Elvira3? Sorry if this has been answered before.

Yes.

#4567 3 years ago

Thanks Dwight. I always thought that was a nice touch! Good luck tonight!

#4568 3 years ago

Updated from 1.21 on 1.23 with a pro.
Scoring must have been tweaked as I got a really nice 35 M with a so-so game..

#4569 3 years ago

My training always starts at level 2,does that change with different turtles?

#4570 3 years ago
Quoted from DVDA:

i want this cup holder. where can I buy one?

Thanks for the interest. I am making them. They go along with the light show in the game. Dont have a video posted of the effects but will work on posting something. You can get on the list if you would like. Search nuclear lit cupholder.

#4571 3 years ago

Anyone had a chance to check out Neutrino Pizza Party? I think I jumped from like 31Mil to 81Mil from that mode. Definitely seems like it's gonna need some polish and tweaking, I didn't see a mode score total screen at the end or anything. Glad Dwight snuck it into this update though. So glad its there, it really adds to the value of training/levelling up. It's also kind of cool to have a high value single ball mode type thing, lots of risk/reward especially on a game that is so brutal.

I wonder if Team Up MB would work with a single ball component when you drain down to a 1 ball. Then give you a timer to rescue your Team Up partner at YOUR turtle shot in order to add-a-ball and continue the mode. Or even just a timed grace period to shoot enough shots and then rescue your next turtle to add-a-ball and continue the mode.

#4572 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Anyone had a chance to check out Neutrino Pizza Party? I think I jumped from like 31Mil to 81Mil from that mode. Definitely seems like it's gonna need some polish and tweaking, I didn't see a mode score total screen at the end or anything. Glad Dwight snuck it into this update though. So glad its there, it really adds to the value of training/levelling up. It's also kind of cool to have a high value single ball mode type thing, lots of risk/reward especially on a game that is so brutal.
I wonder if Team Up MB would work with a single ball component when you drain down to a 1 ball. Then give you a timer to rescue your Team Up partner at YOUR turtle shot in order to add-a-ball and continue the mode. Or even just a timed grace period to shoot enough shots and then rescue your next turtle to add-a-ball and continue the mode.

Agree would love to see that feature in Team Up where you can continue in with 1 ball. It's really tough otherwise (for the kids of course

#4573 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

for the kids of course

of course

#4574 3 years ago

Big thanks Dwight Xaqery for a nice update! It fixed the TMB van issue and makes an even more compelling “push that one more time” start button feeling with Neutrino PP mode added. You just keep making a top ten game even better, with a high tier software package! #1 in my book. TMNT has that pinball fun and exciting game play experience in spades.

#4575 3 years ago

A third update on the topper. Got another call stating Stern had them priced at $1000 and they have software for another mode like Jurassic Park.

#4576 3 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

A third update on the topper. Got another call stating Stern had them priced at $1000 and they have software for another mode like Jurassic Park.

So it was $1000

Then corrected to $599

Now $1000 again?

#4577 3 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

Sure hope the other reports of that $1k price tag are wrong and its, $599. $599 is still a ridiculous price gouge, for $35 worth of plastic & LEDs with a $3 servo. Stern is not doing themselves any favors in the good will department with its customers charging such high prices for toppers. Makes no sense and we need to stop buying if this is actually true, imo. No topper is worth $1,000.00, unless it actually has animatronic speaking heads, with a PS5 bolted to it. Think about it, a Sony PS5 costs $499, half the price of a Stern topper (if $1k is true) and does a ton more! Shame on you Stern for trying to take such advantage of your loyal customers like that.

#4578 3 years ago

Here is the Topper guys...
tmnt-topper (resized).pngtmnt-topper (resized).png

Price is 999.99$

#4579 3 years ago
Quoted from jurulz:

Here is the Topper guys...[quoted image]

Do you see anything to make it worth $1,300 CAD?

And I have no idea why they put the TMNT logo on the front when it's literally at the top of the backglass just below where this mounts. The could have used that area for another row of art or something cool. Now it will look like your machine has a stutter.

#4580 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Do you see anything to make it worth $1,300 CAD?

Not at all... But i want this topper

#4581 3 years ago
Quoted from jurulz:

Here is the Topper guys...[quoted image]

Nice, but not $1,000.00 dollars nice.

Here is what we get for half that price as a comparison in today’s market place. Could Sony gouge their loyal customers and get more, like Stern is doing to us? Sure they could, as supply is already sold out worldwide, but customer good will would be shot and do no favors for Sony. When are you going to learn Stern??? Will scalpers sell PS5 for more before Christmas? Yes, but that’s no reason to make toppers such a insane price either. Because scalpers will get more for them down the road.

60147EE5-E3F5-46B8-9A50-82E599E8346E (resized).jpeg60147EE5-E3F5-46B8-9A50-82E599E8346E (resized).jpeg

#4582 3 years ago

hahah turtle power MB traffic jam!

traffic jam (resized).jpgtraffic jam (resized).jpg
#4583 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So it was $1000
Then corrected to $599
Now $1000 again?

Yep, just relayed the information as I received it.

#4584 3 years ago

Well going to cancel my pre-order on that. That's insane. On a topper where you basically will have to remove part of it so the title isn't redundant.

#4585 3 years ago

when is it going up for sale

Quoted from jurulz:

Here is the Topper guys

#4587 3 years ago

If that’s Stern’s MRSP, then wow, unbelievable!

#4588 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

That looks to be a place holder price guessed at, by the distributor or the distributor is gouging big time. Stern says $599 from what I’ve heard. Don’t buy from Nitro!

They are actually $999. I am out of stock already.

#4589 3 years ago

man that's a lot of cash for a whole lot of plastics

#4590 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

That looks to be a place holder price guessed at, by the distributor or the distributor is gouging big time. Stern says $599 from what I’ve heard. Don’t buy from Nitro!

$599 is incorrect. $999 is Stern's listed price. Do your homework Thunderbird

#4591 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Do your homework thunderbird

Don't buy from Thunderbird!

Still, too much for a topper. Especially after conversion from USD to CAD. Id pay $500 CAD, like $350USD + tax seems reasonable for what it is.

#4592 3 years ago

F that topper.

Also don't be an asshole and buy this topper to just feed the beast

#4593 3 years ago

Man. I was totally in for a topper at 500ish. No way $1000 is worth it. Double it and have a used pin or plastic that lights up..... I could buy a new AR for that and have something useful and has some resale value.
Disappointed

#4594 3 years ago

Sorry that people are disappointed with the topper. Just happy the game is so good. Looking forward to trying the new mode.

#4595 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

F that topper.
Also don't be an asshole and buy this topper to just feed the beast

Yeah, I was a hard out when toppers hit $600. $1000 is crazy, but they'll probably sell all the low-imagination, poor quality toppers they can make just because of the game DLC they're bundling with them now.

It's a shame because the game is great and really is begging for a topper. But not some layers of plexy with a robo-eye that maybe blinks and/or turns for $1000.

#4596 3 years ago

I couldn’t pay that, especially for THAT! Come on stern seriously

#4597 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Don't buy from Thunderbird!
Still, too much for a topper. Especially after conversion from USD to CAD. Id pay $500 CAD, like $350USD + tax seems reasonable for what it is.

But I don’t sell them??? (If I did, they’d be $299 and I’d still be making a killing, lol)

#4598 3 years ago

Gotta be kidding me on this topper price lol

#4599 3 years ago

Aslong as the boards in the topper are the standard node boards in other toppers and the game will update the board there will be a cheaper version coming

#4600 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Aslong as the boards in the topper are the standard node boards in other toppers and the game will update the board there will be a cheaper version coming

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ballston Spa, NY
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,999.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/92 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.