(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(571 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 241.
#4451 3 years ago
Quoted from acons017:

Wow! I have the Turtle Select as well! That must be it!
New to pinball so I’m not familiar with all the parts. What’s a rollover switch lol
Mind snapping a photo?

Sure, here is is in its correct state. what had happened on mine is the hard wire, which is supposed to go down as the ball rolls over it, was actually popped up further and stuck so the ball never rolled over it but rather pushed it to the side while it muscled its way past, witch greatly reduced the velocity. Even with ramping up the power I still had so many fall short of making it to the van.
IMG_9744 (resized).jpgIMG_9744 (resized).jpgIMG_9745 (resized).jpgIMG_9745 (resized).jpg

#4452 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Are pros still available for immediate shipping or are they still in production for next month?

I got one in the early run. Talking with one of the distros in regards to other games, they did mention Pro Turtles are supposed to be run again sometime in November at Stern. I think some people who ordered earlier are still waiting for their Pro's. AVIQ's on the line now and they need to run a batch of Pro's for those yet ( I have one of those on order ) and then I believe they will run more TMNT after that.

You could check around and maybe there might be a dealer that has one, otherwise it sounds like if the line doesn't experience interruptions you might be able to get a fresh NIB in the next month or so when they run a new batch of games.

#4453 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I got one in the early run. Talking with one of the distros in regards to other games, they did mention Pro Turtles are supposed to be run again sometime in November at Stern. I think some people who ordered earlier are still waiting for their Pro's. AVIQ's on the line now and they need to run a batch of Pro's for those yet ( I have one of those on order ) and then I believe they will run more TMNT after that.
You could check around and maybe there might be a dealer that has one, otherwise it sounds like if the line doesn't experience interruptions you might be able to get a fresh NIB in the next month or so when they run a new batch of games.

That’s what I figured. Thank you so much for reply.

#4454 3 years ago

I just installed 2 new mods on my TMNT Premium: the TECHNODOME from MEZEL MODS and the Turtles Select Bracket from PINMONK. In my opinion they are both big hits. EZ installs, great quality, and big upgrades to the standard Stern plastics. But, to each their own. Just wanted to share.

20201031_080215[10752] (resized).jpg20201031_080215[10752] (resized).jpg20201031_080347 (resized).jpg20201031_080347 (resized).jpg
#4455 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Our distro informed us that Stern are aware of the Van loading issue and will address in the next code update.

1 - This is true. It should be soonish(tm). But, please remember that plans often change, for lots of reasons.

2 - We found an issue in the software. If your game has a lost ball the van may count the balls wrong.
I think if you have seen this issue its possible that your van opto is intermittent. It may work in test but maybe not while the van diverter is energized because it moves or something. This part I don't know. The code coming soonish(tm) should help with these issues.

3 - I strongly believe that V1.22 did not affect #2. It was in there the whole time. I think it took time/plays for the opto to move a bit or something.

4 - I cant believe that you guys do not think this game should be top 10!? : ---- )

#4456 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

1 - This is true. It should be soonish(tm). But, please remember that plans often change, for lots of reasons.
2 - We found an issue in the software. If your game has a lost ball the van may count the balls wrong.
I think if you have seen this issue its possible that your van opto is intermittent. It may work in test but maybe not while the van diverter is energized because it moves or something. This part I don't know. The code coming soonish(tm) should help with these issues.
3 - I strongly believe that V1.22 did not affect #2. It was in there the whole time. I think it took time/plays for the opto to move a bit or something.
4 - I cant believe that you guys do not think this game should be top 10!? : ---- )

This game is definitely my number one followed by BM66 and StarWars

#4457 3 years ago

Have code 1.11 in my TMNT. Should I just stick with it until they come out with a better code?

Thanks!

#4458 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

No its should be in top 5!! Love this game!

#4459 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I just installed 2 new mods on my TMNT Premium: the TECHNODOME from MEZEL MODS and the Turtles Select Bracket from PINMONK. In my opinion they are both big hits. EZ installs, great quality, and big upgrades to the standard Stern plastics. But, to each their own. Just wanted to share.[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for posting this (and buying the Turtle Select bracket). That Technodome looks great.

#4460 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

Big thanks Dwight for all your care on our TMNT. And coming in here to keep us informed. That’s really going up and beyond and shows you care.

This game is a top 3 game imo. Really for me, top game of all owned to date. It is only lower in ratings for 3 reasons imo.
1. Those that want to keep a certain few old games highest in the almost meaningless top 100. So TMNT is manipulated with low false ratings to keep it lower.
2. People do not understand geometry and good design of an asymmetrical layout. Many claim they’re tired of fan layouts, but when given something really different like TMNT, they mistakenly think its tougher, rather than learning the different shot locations. Plus the more open left outlane, necessary for a left centric design, which has far less action on the right side. Hence the “perceived unbalanced” left/right outlane draining.
3. Some are not use to making combo shots to complete tasks, i.e. right ramp, then center ramp, may seem more challenging. But once the shot location on the upper left flipper is found, it’s nirvana to hit that combo.

TMNT is definitely a top 3 game, once some time is put into understanding your awesome code and John’s amazing layout. Think TMNT over time will be highly sought after once more people get their head around an asymmetrical design. TMNT has a loaded PF, with lots of fun toys. Name a game that is more pinball interactive loaded than TMNT?

#4461 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

Hey Dwight. Thanks for the update. Top 6 here.

If 1.22 didn’t affect the van problem why are premium and Le owners reporting that going back to 1.21 solves the problem?

I can’t test cos I only have a pro. Can premium/ Le owners confirm??

#4462 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

If 1.22 didn’t affect the van problem why are premium and Le owners reporting that going back to 1.21 solves the problem?

Yes, going back to 1.21 solves the issue. Do not experience the same problem in 1.21 on my LE. Didn’t start until 1.22, with a fourth ball getting stuck from time to time behind the van.

#4463 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Yes, going back to 1.21 solves the issue. Do not experience the same problem in 1.21 on my LE. Didn’t start until 1.22, with a fourth ball getting stuck from time to time behind the van.

Thanks! Hey Dwight. Maybe it was dead code that was always there but now became active in 1.22? Or a conflict?

#4464 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

Top 10 for me Dwight! haha. Thanks for popping in with the note. I've actually waited on installing 1.22 because of the reported issues but may give it a try now..

Really appreciate your updates.

Any chance we can get an option for a quick ball save timer at the start of an episode like you did for GB? Would make the game more fun for me (i mean my kids, my kids..)

#4465 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I just installed 2 new mods on my TMNT Premium: the TECHNODOME from MEZEL MODS and the Turtles Select Bracket from PINMONK. In my opinion they are both big hits. EZ installs, great quality, and big upgrades to the standard Stern plastics. But, to each their own. Just wanted to share.[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! I was actually thinking of 3D printing a technodrome to go there. Happy to see the Mezel's getting that done. Looks awesome.

#4466 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

I can also confirm this fixed my issue on my Premium.

#4467 3 years ago

Just put a deposit on a Turtles Pro, should be getting delivered here Wednesday. Can't wait to get it!

#4468 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

Hey Dwight. Thanks for responding.

I flashed a new SD card and went back to 1.21 code. No ball searches since we went back. Optos are working fine. We have a LE.

There has been plenty of pinsiders report the ssme issue. The issue resolved itself when we all flashed new SD cards with V1.21 and put it back in the game.

Hopefully the code update will come out soon.

Thanks.

#4469 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

Going back to 1.21 on my LE has also solved the problem for me. On going back to 1.22 it has reappeared.

#4470 3 years ago

This game is spectacular. The only thing I don’t care for is the zero support I’ve received on my scratched lock bar and broken servo motor. I would be playing it more than Avengers if it were fixed. Hopefully my aftermarket servo gets here soon…granted I feel dirty fixing the problem Stern should have fixed.

#4471 3 years ago

Email stern and copy your distro every day until they respond. Takes some time to get the communication going, but I’ve found once it starts I usually get a quick resolution.

#4472 3 years ago

Going back to 1.21 also solved the issue on my LE.

#4473 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Sure, here is is in its correct state. what had happened on mine is the hard wire, which is supposed to go down as the ball rolls over it, was actually popped up further and stuck so the ball never rolled over it but rather pushed it to the side while it muscled its way past, witch greatly reduced the velocity. Even with ramping up the power I still had so many fall short of making it to the van.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Got it! I’ll take a look at that. How were you able to realign it to fix it after noticing it was popping out too much?

Thanks for taking pictures man

#4474 3 years ago
Quoted from FNwoz:

Anyone have any advice on how to easily move this post? It’s threaded into the play field and through. Just want to move it to the other hole. I see more right outlane drains then left. I have the lock nut taken off already. Thanks.
[quoted image]

My post was shipped in the closed position not the upper position. Mine is a Premium

But it still drains a lot over there.

Has anyone tried changing the post rubbers?

They hit like a brick around the out lanes

#4475 3 years ago

NEW CODE!

PRO V1.23 - October 22, 2020
============================
Fixed:
- Scoring was not correct in WINDOW SHOPPING. Now the orbits score
significantly more if you keep shooting the same orbit over and over.
- Pizza slices were awarding an extra ball sooner than they should have been.
The default is 55 slices.

New:
- Added Volume to DJ MIXER.
- Added new background videos to DJ MIXER
- Added a Topper Test to test the Eye Servo
- Added numerous topper effects.
- Added Neutrino Pizza Party -
- Can only be started after you have trained and reached 3rd level
- Can only be started when nothing else is going on.
- To start hit the two Dimension X targets then shoot the left ramp before
it times out.
- Can only play once per game.

Tweaked:
- Battle Again will no longer reset at the start of the ball.
- Increased the base, inc and max values for foot awards collected throughout
the game.
- All awards for all episodes will now be larger based on how many episodes
you previously completed in the game. The game is designed to have low
scoring episodes but completing them is where the points are.
- Mondo and Grande jackpots during Turtle Power Multiball are now worth 2X and
3X for the 2nd and 3rd+ passes through the same multiball.
- Mondo and Grande jackpots in Ninja Pizza Multiball are now worth more even
in the first pass through the multiball.

Moved to system 2.60 -
- New Standard Adjustment "START BUTTON ATTRACT MODE ILLUM."
- This adjustment, which is only available and active when the game is in
FREE PLAY mode, controls the behavior of the Start Button Light.
Values are:
- "ALWAYS OFF" - Start Button Light is always off when in attract mode.
- "BLINKING" - Start Button Light will blink when in attract mode.
This is the DEFAULT and previous behavior.
- "ALWAYS ON" - Start Button Light is always on when in attract mode.

#4476 3 years ago

LE/PREMIUM V1.23 - October 22, 2020
===================================
Fixed:
- Fixed an issue where the van can lose count of the balls.
- This issue is not new. If you were seeing this issue somehow your game
is losing a ball. Its possible your van opto is/was intermittent. One
reason it could be intermittent is it has moved or otherwise needs
physical attention. It could be on the edge of not seeing itself.

New:
it times out.

Tweaked:
- Improved how and when we count balls in the game and in the van
- Improved ball search with regard to the van. If the game needs to ball
search and the van opto is blocked the game now assumes the "lost ball" is
in the van.
the game.

Moved to system 2.60 -
Values are:

#4477 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

LE/PREMIUM V1.23 - October 22, 2020
===================================
Fixed:
- Fixed an issue where the van can lose count of the balls.
- This issue is not new. If you were seeing this issue somehow your game
is losing a ball. Its possible your van opto is/was intermittent. One
reason it could be intermittent is it has moved or otherwise needs
physical attention. It could be on the edge of not seeing itself.
New:
it times out.
Tweaked:
- Improved how and when we count balls in the game and in the van
- Improved ball search with regard to the van. If the game needs to ball
search and the van opto is blocked the game now assumes the "lost ball" is
in the van.
the game.
Moved to system 2.60 -
Values are:

Awesome! Looks like some good scoring changes and glad the ball search got fixed for the van.

#4478 3 years ago

Fantastic code update.

Does anyone get alerts from stern on new stuff. I am a "stern insider" member for $40 and signed up for all code update alerts and get nothing from them ever. Paid to get early access to nothing it feels like but I got a sweet hat.

#4479 3 years ago

Can’t wait to hear what you guys think of the code update, this game is on my Wishlist just holding on to see how the code flushes out.

#4480 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

This should be GAME OF THE YEAR! And top 5. The code is phenomenal. My boys and I have enjoyed hours and hours of playing single player, teams and co-op and it does not get old. Sometimes we go for score, sometimes modes, sometimes to level up turtles, sometimes to collect all of the other hurry ups etc. Just want to commend the team on an outstanding game!

#4481 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Battle Again will no longer reset at the start of the ball.

Great to see Battle Again will now carry over. Im tired of making dangerous shots to APRIL to light it and then just draining, this will also make Mikey a stronger choice (though he was already a good choice).

Quoted from J85M:

Increased the base, inc and max values for foot awards collected throughout
the game.

Also glad to see 123 Foot value increased but I wonder if you can still only collect it once per game, still hoping for a way to cycle that light on/off to avoid starting it until you want to try and complete it.

Quoted from J85M:

All awards for all episodes will now be larger based on how many episodes
you previously completed in the game.

I wonder, does this mean an episode's completion bonus will grow for each previously completed mode? If so, that's great. I wanted a "completed episode" bonus at the start of Team Up (like Final Battle), but this is a much better solution.

Quoted from J85M:

Added Neutrino Pizza Party

Nice to see an addition to the rules and more incentive to level up! Also nice to see those stand up targets get some additional usage.

Quoted from J85M:

So if you collect a second Grande JP, its worth 2X? and a third would be 3X? Seems like a good change. 1 jackpot can kind of just happen but getting a 2nd or 3rd one takes a bit more work, seems nice to be rewarded accordingly.

It would be nice if collecting a 3rd "single mondo jackpot" would count as Triple Mondo Jackpot (for Cowabunga progress).

#4482 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I wonder, does this mean an episode's completion bonus will grow for each previously completed mode? If so, that's great. I wanted a "completed episode" bonus at the start of Team Up (like Final Battle), but this is a much better solution.

Completion bonuses did not grow. What happens now is after you successfully complete episodes, the value of the individual awards in your current episode increase. The more complete episodes you have the larger each award is in your current episode.

#4483 3 years ago

Really want to put this new code on, but I’m LOVING the 1987 mod animations! , and it doesn’t work with new code, anyone know if this is being worked on ?

#4484 3 years ago

they have code for the toper. hope to see it soon??

#4485 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

the value of the individual awards in your current episode increase.

Oh ok, so those would be the "low scoring" part of the episodes rather than the "larger" points for completions. I definitely look forward to actually checking it out after work. It's already on the USB drive and ready to go come 5 o clock.

Thanks Dwight.

#4486 3 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

Really want to put this new code on, but I’m LOVING the 1987 mod animations! , and it doesn’t work with new code, anyone know if this is being worked on ?

They were working on it for version 1.22. Pinball browser had to update their version because Stern changed the code and it couldn't be viewed in the old version anymore.

#4487 3 years ago

Anyone have the new shooter rod installed from Stern? I just bolted it in, need to see if It needs major adjustments but I cant even get the ball up the lane. I'm hoping its an alignment thing...but has there been any issues with these larger shooter rod accessories not having enough power, or being the wrong length or something?

shootertmnt (resized).jpgshootertmnt (resized).jpg
#4488 3 years ago

Thanks for the updates Dwight!!

Any chance we could get a quick ball saver option added to the start of episodes as an option for a future update? (can default to off, like you did in GB)

(I know I mentioned this a few days ago in this thread, I promise, last time, lol)

#4489 3 years ago
Quoted from LowScores:

Anyone have the new shooter rod installed from Stern? I just bolted it in, need to see if It needs major adjustments but I cant even get the ball up the lane. I'm hoping its an alignment thing...but has there been any issues with these larger shooter rod accessories not having enough power, or being the wrong length or something?
[quoted image]

What size is the barrel spring on the outside of the cabinet by the handle? Can't tell from the pic.

You can check the shaft length against the shooter rod you took out to see if they're the same.

#4490 3 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Can’t wait to hear what you guys think of the code update, this game is on my Wishlist just holding on to see how the code flushes out.

Mate it’s a cracking game already! We’re at 1.23 already so it’s basically feature complete. It’s close to being Borg’s best layout. He’s designed this game really nicely it’s flows so well that the ball is back on you faster than most Ritchie games! It’s not quite as fast as Star Wars but it’s pretty damn close!

Xaqery has coded a really fun game the level ups are a very interesting mechanic and the turtles do have their own feel about how you attack the game. Team up multi ball is great.

I’ll be honest and say it took me 20-50 games to be happy with my LE purchase. BUT as I put more games on it the more I really enjoyed the lay out and the code. The only thing I feel like it’s missing is that cool moment or two that you want to try and reach every game, Eg horde on twd or the trex modes on JP2, but in saying that I haven’t gotten to cowabunga (very close though) and I haven’t reached final battle either so my cool moment could be waiting there. I do enjoy the pizza eating contest or destroy the tie fighter mode. And the modes are all fun I think window shopping (where you battle bebop and rocksteady) and where you fight Krang with the roving red shots are my favourite apart from team up multi ball.

I know some people don’t like how foot locks you out of multi balls but it’s something I use to not go into a multi ball so I can qualify a mode before heading into one. That’s probably why Donatello is my least used turtle because one shot to that right ramp and you’re in turtle power multi ball without a mode and you need that right ramp as a part of your qualifying shots. And I’m not a huge fan of the multi ball starts being a little too easy and without any qualifiers but that’s just me. I do like what Dwight did on munsters with the Herman multi ball being one shot and then hit the ball off the magnet. I think that makes me feel like I had to do something to earn the multi ball. Like team up multi ball is definitely earned.

I definitely recommend grabbing one if you’re on the fence about it and if you like tougher games as this one will have you swearing at how fast you lose a ball. I’m pretty sure I’ve had a few games where I’m lucky to crack 100k... I keep on pressing start because it’s has a lot of great elements that have come together. My gripes about the multi balls are VERY small in comparison to how great the rest of the game is. Congratulations to John, Dwight and team on this one it’s a really fun game you should be proud and one I suspect will stay in my collection for quite a while.

#4491 3 years ago

Big thanks Dwight @xavery for making our TMNT an epic game with such great care and TMNT show theme depth with the code and John for making such an awesome layout and Jeremy’s stellar artwork. So fun to shoot, once shots are dialed in on the flippers. Such a loaded PF with plenty of ramps and toys, with so many things to do and accomplish. Ninja theme is so fun. Agree, it should be game of the year! Definitely a top 10 game: tops imo.

#4492 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

They were working on it for version 1.22. Pinball browser had to update their version because Stern changed the code and it couldn't be viewed in the old version anymore.

Well hopefully they stop with 1.22 and spoil us with updated animations with the new code ! Please please . I think it’s paul or something that does it fun

#4493 3 years ago

Can anyone that had the van ball lock issue in a LE confirm that the software update resolves the issue?

I have confirmed that the opto in V1.22 works every time and counts the 4 balls into the van on our LE and the game goes into a ball search. I took the glass off and loaded the four balls manually and the opto worked every time. Our game definitely does not have a loose or intermittent opto like suggested in the code update notes.

#4494 3 years ago

Where did you buy the tmnt shooter rod? Its not
On sterns website

Quoted from LowScores:

[quoted image]

#4495 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What size is the barrel spring on the outside of the cabinet by the handle? Can't tell from the pic.
You can check the shaft length against the shooter rod you took out to see if they're the same.

Things all and all look about the same. Maybe swap or shorten a spring?
20201102_140043 (resized).jpg20201102_140043 (resized).jpg

20201102_142056 (resized).jpg20201102_142056 (resized).jpg
#4496 3 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Mate it’s a cracking game already! We’re at 1.23 already so it’s basically feature complete. It’s close to being Borg’s best layout. He’s designed this game really nicely it’s flows so well that the ball is back on you faster than most Ritchie games! It’s not quite as fast as Star Wars but it’s pretty damn close!
xaqery has coded a really fun game the level ups are a very interesting mechanic and the turtles do have their own feel about how you attack the game. Team up multi ball is great.
I’ll be honest and say it took me 20-50 games to be happy with my LE purchase. BUT as I put more games on it the more I really enjoyed the lay out and the code. The only thing I feel like it’s missing is that cool moment or two that you want to try and reach every game, Eg horde on twd or the trex modes on JP2, but in saying that I haven’t gotten to cowabunga (very close though) and I haven’t reached final battle either so my cool moment could be waiting there. I do enjoy the pizza eating contest or destroy the tie fighter mode. And the modes are all fun I think window shopping (where you battle bebop and rocksteady) and where you fight Krang with the roving red shots are my favourite apart from team up multi ball.
I know some people don’t like how foot locks you out of multi balls but it’s something I use to not go into a multi ball so I can qualify a mode before heading into one. That’s probably why Donatello is my least used turtle because one shot to that right ramp and you’re in turtle power multi ball without a mode and you need that right ramp as a part of your qualifying shots. And I’m not a huge fan of the multi ball starts being a little too easy and without any qualifiers but that’s just me. I do like what Dwight did on munsters with the Herman multi ball being one shot and then hit the ball off the magnet. I think that makes me feel like I had to do something to earn the multi ball. Like team up multi ball is definitely earned.
I definitely recommend grabbing one if you’re on the fence about it and if you like tougher games as this one will have you swearing at how fast you lose a ball. I’m pretty sure I’ve had a few games where I’m lucky to crack 100k... I keep on pressing start because it’s has a lot of great elements that have come together. My gripes about the multi balls are VERY small in comparison to how great the rest of the game is. Congratulations to John, Dwight and team on this one it’s a really fun game you should be proud and one I suspect will stay in my collection for quite a while.

Thanks for your post mate, lockdown has it hard to go out an try games, wouldn’t even know if there’s one on location here in Melbourne. Much difference between the pro an premium?

#4498 3 years ago
Quoted from LowScores:

Things all and all look about the same. Maybe swap or shorten a spring?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Is the shooter plate bezel on the outside and inside the same length? It might be a function of the photo perspective, but it looks different on the two.

#4499 3 years ago

This code update sounds solid. Downloading it now. That TMNT shooter rod looks like it would suit Deadpool better.

#4500 3 years ago
Quoted from LowScores:

Anyone have the new shooter rod installed from Stern? I just bolted it in, need to see if It needs major adjustments but I cant even get the ball up the lane. I'm hoping its an alignment thing...but has there been any issues with these larger shooter rod accessories not having enough power, or being the wrong length or something?[quoted image]

Wow cool rod. I hope that thing is sturdy, I imagine its like getting a truck hitch to the shin when you walk by haha, except its not hitting your shin.

Downloading the update now!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,999.00
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/90?hl=rikeisland and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.